Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-17-2008, 04:58 AM   #51
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The good news thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Hey King those are some REALLY CUTE PUPPIES !!! Thanks for the Love.
Who could resist a cute puppie, pets have a healing effect on us all.
It has been found that the dogs saliva can help to
heal wounds.
Animals of all kinds are wonderful and should be respected and loved and thought of as a gift to us! I've heard dogs can actually smell cancer. Any thoughts?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:17 AM   #52
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

This last weekend I was at my future home out in the boonies and there was a man picking up garbage. He was doing that of his own accord, no one made him do it. I stopped the car and thanked, then blew him a kiss. I'm sure that made his day. It's stuff like this that shows me the world is changing, it's the turn of the tide right now!
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:29 AM   #53
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
This last weekend I was at my future home out in the boonies and there was a man picking up garbage. He was doing that of his own accord, no one made him do it. I stopped the car and thanked, then blew him a kiss. I'm sure that made his day. It's stuff like this that shows me the world is changing, it's the turn of the tide right now!
Good for you, I recently have helped a real nice guy at a baptist church, now I'm not religious at all, and when I finished helping him he said that the lord will bless me ten fold for helping, but what he didn't realize is that I actually felt ten times better just to lend a helping hand. It's like the old helping an old lady across the street story.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:52 AM   #54
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Ah, YES!!!

Good news, my favorite flavor! Let's see...

1) There are literally hundreds of people at this forum who by their own independent experiences are validating messages/suggestions I've been getting from my 'energy-friends'.

2) I am able to help people connect with the info they need on a daily basis at work (I work for the public library system in the city where I live).

3) Lately, I have started talking rather openly about my Inner Life (such things as my interest in shamanism, crop formations, UFOs, energy healing, Tesla/advanced technology, plasma cosmology), and I find I am invariably well received, oftentimes by the very people I wasn't sure would want to hear what I had to say.

4) Work-wise, I am sure I am in the 'right place at the right time'-- when we have open, across-the-board contact with the Skypeople, folks are going to have to get info from somewhere that does not have a political agenda-- Public Libraries! I am really looking forward to working with people as they expand their outlooks, and I am also looking forward to puttering around in the 'Star Nations archives', which is bound to happen, given my current occupation.

5) I finally really deeply understand that I am a Skyperson also, and I belong in and to a wider Cosmos. I have literal family 'out there', and the stars are my birthright.

6) Over the last 3 months, I have reconnected in a very deep way with my own Tiger-totem. The energy has always been there, but I wound up 'putting it in the broom-closet for safekeeping' for 30 years, as I was around various family members who all hated feline energy. Now my 'mainline' is up and running, I am getting both practical healing help and inner guidance, and my cat-hating relatives have no power to affect what's happening.

7) In celebration, the Tigers have started giving me these weird exercises to do that look for all the world like slo-mo martial arts stuff. I have no idea what's going on, but it's fun, and my joints and muscles are getting a workout.

8) I finally understand that those who 'push fear' on others are doing it for one basic reason: to prevent those they are seeking to influence from dreaming big, and then acting on their dreams. I am so-o-o not playing that game anymore, and I am delighted to find that many other people here and elsewhere have simply 'stopped playing the game' for the very same reasons I have... the validation is GREAT!!!

9) There were some really gorgeous crop formations this year, and many countries that usually only get one or two got quite a few.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:56 AM   #55
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Tiger Totem? is that like an indian totem? I'm just curious, remember the old indian totem poles.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:28 PM   #56
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, my Tiger is just like a Native American totem. According to the Chinese animal-calendar, I was born in a 'Yang Metal Tiger' year, and as a kid I loved both big cats and horses. Horse is also one of the Year Animals in the Chinese 'zodiac', and Tiger natives and Horse natives are supposed to be well-suited to one another. This is interesting to me when I look back on my long-time love of both animals, because I think I was grokking bits of the Chinese animal system as a kid. What is also interesting is the way that my interaction with the energy of both animals happened in time-- I was utterly horse-crazy when I was in elementary school (in my young childhood, when the Tiger-supportive energy of Horse was important), and when I hit my teens, the big cat energy then started up in a major way. This also fits into the Chinese framework, as 'Green Dragon and White Tiger' are Chinese symbolic shorthand for 'Yang and Yin'. Thus it was completely appropriate that I 'arrived' at my very powerful birth-Tiger energy (which is considered Yin/Female) just as my own sexuality awakened.

I wound up having to suppress both my Tiger and my sexuality for quite awhile, as both of my parents were/are very puritanical about sex, and my mother had/has a rabid hatred of anything feline. When I finally did marry, I married a man who was also born in the same Yang Metal Tiger year as myself, which I now understand was in part a kind of 'energy reminder' and validation of my basic Tiger-nature. Despite the Chinese view that 'two Tigers under the same roof don't get along', we had a very happy 22-year marriage (he passed away 4 years ago) and he was totally okay with me heading off in 'strange Tiger-directions' (like taking kendo classes and joining a Wiccan coven), because he himself was a Tiger and understood my curiosity. It's fair to say that my energy really began to blossom in the company of a fellow Tiger, but I still had a truckload of unconscious repression/psychic binding to work through. While he was alive, I worked with many other animal energies but I still kind of 'ignored' my Tiger, and in the first couple of years after he died, I wound up working with a bunch of his energy (helping it to cross over, etc.), so I really didn't 'come back to myself fully' until the middle of last year.

Now that I am much more centered, the Tiger-energy has just kind of exploded within my personal space, as if it is saying 'Whew! She finally realizes I'm here! Now let's get to work...' I think the sudden upwelling of Tiger is part of the reason I am much more willing these days to open up and speak my Internal Truth, which I see as a very positive development, given where I came from psychically.

I also think that everyone has energy-threads and clues within their own lives that are like my 'Tiger-energy-thread', and that if people examine themselves and look for them, these energy-threads will guide them to situations and realizations that are of great benefit to them. I see a lot of the fear-mongering going on in the world today as a ploy to prevent people from taking the time to get acquainted with their own internal energies/guidance, and I look at it as good news of the best sort that a lot of people are seeing through the 'distraction charade' and are not falling for it.

The bottom line is that we change others by changing ourselves-- when we begin to move differently in our relationship with others and the world in general, then what is around us must begin to move differently also, because the basic change has already occurred. We are all igniting sparks, and 'me just changing my mind' about something is real power.

Peace,

Martian Tigress

Last edited by Martian Tigress; 09-17-2008 at 07:31 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 09-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #57
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Tigress View Post
Ah, YES!!!

1) There are literally hundreds of people at this forum who by their own independent experiences are validating messages/suggestions I've been getting from my 'energy-friends'.

2) I am able to help people connect with the info they need on a daily basis at work (I work for the public library system in the city where I live).

3) Lately, I have started talking rather openly about my Inner Life (such things as my interest in shamanism, crop formations, UFOs, energy healing, Tesla/advanced technology, plasma cosmology), and I find I am invariably well received, oftentimes by the very people I wasn't sure would want to hear what I had to say.

4) Work-wise, I am sure I am in the 'right place at the right time'-- when we have open, across-the-board contact with the Skypeople, folks are going to have to get info from somewhere that does not have a political agenda-- Public Libraries! I am really looking forward to working with people as they expand their outlooks, and I am also looking forward to puttering around in the 'Star Nations archives', which is bound to happen, given my current occupation.

5) I finally really deeply understand that I am a Skyperson also, and I belong in and to a wider Cosmos. I have literal family 'out there', and the stars are my birthright.

6) Over the last 3 months, I have reconnected in a very deep way with my own Tiger-totem. The energy has always been there, but I wound up 'putting it in the broom-closet for safekeeping' for 30 years, as I was around various family members who all hated feline energy. Now my 'mainline' is up and running, I am getting both practical healing help and inner guidance, and my cat-hating relatives have no power to affect what's happening.

7) In celebration, the Tigers have started giving me these weird exercises to do that look for all the world like slo-mo martial arts stuff. I have no idea what's going on, but it's fun, and my joints and muscles are getting a workout.

8) I finally understand that those who 'push fear' on others are doing it for one basic reason: to prevent those they are seeking to influence from dreaming big, and then acting on their dreams. I am so-o-o not playing that game anymore, and I am delighted to find that many other people here and elsewhere have simply 'stopped playing the game' for the very same reasons I have... the validation is GREAT!!!

9) There were some really gorgeous crop formations this year, and many countries that usually only get one or two got quite a few.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Generally I prefer to slice out the parts I want to respond to, but what the heck. That was a GREAT post.

I also feel very blessed by being in the right spot with my job. I've been self-employed much of my life in the furniture and antiques business, but a long series of events has led me to be able to work in the vitamin/supplement department of a large health-food store. Not only am I able to help people making serious health choices, but I have the opportunity to add to my knowledge of nutrition and how body/mind/spirit are all connected and intertwined.

I too have been speaking more openly of my inner life. Not so much with some people. My boss, for instance, is a Jehovah's Witness. His 18-year-old son works in the department and while I like the kid he's not one I speak with very much about spirit photos and earth energies among other things. But in focusing on my job, I find many opportunities to use things I know in a positive way.

Over the last few years I have had a nonstop stream of new information reaching me that has challenged my paradigms in many ways. This has caused a number of unusual experiences to fall into perspective so that I now view them as schooling and preparation for what was to come. All that is happening makes sense to me. In addition, my senses have been augmented simply by me becoming aware of the vast field of energies we are part of. There was a time when a talking tree would have frightened me and made me question my grip. Now it surprises me not at all...what surprises me instead is the enormous honor extended me by the tree.

I too have been blessed with an animal totem. The first was actually a raven, not a crow. It was a kind that has a bit of white circling the neck, and he was thousands of miles outside his normal range. I had never seen one, and hadn't known they existed, but he appeared at the very time I was being thrust into one of the most life-changing series of events possible: the loss of my family and all that I owned. Since that time, I have been visited fairly regularly by a variety of crow that has white bars on the wings or chest. These are real birds. I've had the chance to point them out to others a few times. I've learned that it is a relatively common mutation (maybe one in a few thousand, although I have seen several in a single flock) and that they are called sports by crow-fanciers. It always seems as if the bird is deliberately making sure that I see him and his white wing-bars. And it always happens around six months before a major change, or at the beginning of one. Last time I saw one was in June.

You are SO right-on about the fear game.

Last edited by whitecrow; 09-18-2008 at 05:08 PM.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:21 PM   #58
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Tigress View Post
Ah, YES!!!

...... I finally understand that those who 'push fear' on others are doing it for one basic reason: to prevent those they are seeking to influence from dreaming big, and then acting on their dreams. I am so-o-o not playing that game anymore, and I am delighted to find that many other people here and elsewhere have simply 'stopped playing the game' for the very same reasons I have... the validation is GREAT!!!
Mmmmmmm.....
I am so completely in love with you right now!!! :-)
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:55 PM   #59
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Lay Down Your Weapons

"A word spoken in kindness engenders confidence. A thought
expressed with kindness engenders profound feelings.
A generous act performed with kindness engenders love."
Lao Tseu

Today I can't help thinking that all of you on this forum, in your own unique way,
are demonstrating Lao Tseu's quote.
That's good news

Thank you for this bright thread.
Peace shines on you

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:03 AM   #60
Linda Sands

I agree with David Wilcock, that THE safe place is inside, connecting with the non-physical part of ourselves. When I listen/sense my intuition, I am always led to the right place at the right time. For those of you who didn't know, years ago when that devastating tsunami hit Indonesia/India etc, all the animals who weren't chained up or fenced in, peacefully moved to higher ground following the promptings of their instincts/intuition. Not one of them were caught out.
We have the same capacity to be in touch with our own inner guidance. Develping this ability to the point where you can trust it implicitly is what's needed for you to feel safe in this world.
Most people I know who have done this, including myself, have done it through the practise of meditation.
I also know that what we focus on grows. So for the sake of everyone and everything on, in and above the Earth, please focus on the result you would like to see - eg; an enlightened civilization where people, animals, plants and all resources are honoured and held in respect. This is the way of the ancients and it can be the way of the future too.
Take responsibility for your own thoughts - make them loving and positive
Old 09-19-2008, 01:56 PM   #61
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Last year, my mother, who was 76 at the time and a life-long confirmed atheist, was in the hospital for a heart operation. Plain as day, she saw two of her husband's recently passed-on relatives smiling down at her from a corner of the room. She insists she wasn't especially worried, wasn't asleep, and wasn't hallucinating. This was life changing for her. She started going to church and doing charity work. She doesn't necessarily buy into church doctrine as such, having her own opinion on things (which she hasn't elaborated on), but she has a much different outlook now. I knew for a while that she had made this change, but only just recently (after my own awakening) has she become comfortable enough to tell me what had happened.

My own awakening was too weird for words. I spent most of a day laughing uncontrollably at my own ignorance . Handbook for the New Paradigm was involved.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:46 AM   #62
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

To Whitecrow and ConjuredUp--

Thanks for the kind words and yet more validation: once again, I'm talking about stuff that's really important to me, and the return-vibe I get from you-all is wonderful!

I also have to say that what I keep getting from my own energies/spirit-friends is a uniform, across-the-board message to keep the positive vibes flowing any way I can, so I meditate regularly to pull in a healing, peaceful and loving tone, which I try to spread both by visualization/ritual and through my everyday behavior. I figure that a calm mindset serves not only the planet and my fellow beings, but also the cells and organs of my own body, who work mighty hard on my behalf so that I might experience the sense-richness of incarnation in this time and place.

That old 'attitude of gratitude' platitude is actually very wise...

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Old 09-22-2008, 08:38 AM   #63
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post

In north central Washington
are beautiful clean fishing lakes,
and one on a map I can be certain you would find would be
Wannacut or or Palmer Lakes
outside of Oroville.

In any case your post reminded me of me...
lol
but indeed,
I always take a large plastic garbage bag with me
along the shorelines
and gather up all the fishermen's garbage
to include loose fishing line especially as this is harmful to birds.

Often I come back with a full bag on opening week.

Unfortunately the migrant Mexican workers that fish there
are the worst offenders,
but everybody is responsible no matter what,
by sheer presence
in pristine waters.

It always feels good
to look back and know that shoreline is clean again,
to include gathering bottles or cans that are in the water.

On the good news here personally,
being an antiques and art dealer I found out that the Russians
have gone nuts buying their art back on the International market,
and one of my Russian paintings went up in value
TEN times in two years, possibly into six figures or more.

cheers

Last edited by Vianova; 09-22-2008 at 08:40 AM.
Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote