Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

View Poll Results: David Wilcock on Obama
Obama is a puppet along w/ McCain 16 61.54%
Wilcock is correct. "Obama will not do what they say." 10 38.46%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2008, 06:53 AM   #1
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Question Has Barack Obama Already Been Compromised?

I am interested to know how many people here at Camelot/Avalon support Obama.
I would assert that he has been corrupted by the same or similar forces invested in McCain, based primarily on their foreign policy and to a lesser extent, thier domestic policy.

Niether foriegn policy addresses removing military bases in hostile countries, which is often the source of the hostility. Both advocate more military action. McCain in Iran. Obama in Pakistan.
Niether domestic policy addreses the increasingly invasive police state that has been evolving faster since 9/11/01.

Their differences ( i.e; abortion rights) , ostensibly, only serve to further solidify the red/blue separation and to convey the illusion of choice, as campaign promises often have a way of dissapating after an election is over.

Really, more than anything else, I do not believe that the PTB would allow Obama, who now seems like a lock for president, to slip past them unvetted.

If the PTB are invetsed in McCain, they would have to be insane not to be moreso in Obama.

Much has been made of Obama's association w/ "Grand Chessboard" author Zbigniew Brzezinski. David Wilcock and Richard Hoagland seem to believe that Obama has brought him in to "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, and in no way does this mean he’s going to do what they say."-2012 Politics III: Economic Revolution
As it is looking more and more likely that Obama will be our next president, I absolutely hope that what Wilcock says is true, but it is a very tough pill to swallow.

As I said before, I am very interested in the results of this thread. All opinions welcome of course.

Sound off.

EDIT: Due to some confusion in the title of this thread, I've added a poll to reflect my original intention.

Here is the link to the Divine Cosmos article: 2012 Politics III Economic Revolution, that I quoted above.
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=407&Itemid=70

Last edited by raulduke; 10-10-2008 at 10:57 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:29 AM   #2
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has Barack Obama Already Been Compromised?

You said it yourself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Niether domestic policy addreses the increasingly invasive police state that has been evolving faster since 9/11/01.

Their differences ( i.e; abortion rights) , ostensibly, only serve to further solidify the red/blue separation and to convey the illusion of choice, as campaign promises often have a way of dissapating after an election is over.
It's all an illusion. There is no election. Even when there is an election, you're vote isn't actually being counted. Look at the last two elections. The whole process is just one more tool to distract you from the truth. Quit falling for it.

Turn off your TV and pay attention to what's really going on - not what they're telling you is going on. I mean no disrespect, but please give some thought to the truth you already know, as indicated by your own words. Everything you need to know is right there inside of you.

How many more examples do we need before we're utterly convinced that the system is grossly negligent, and downright criminal in its capacity to serve the people? I need no further convincing and I haven't the time or the inclination to lie to myself any longer to the contrary.

I just finished watching V for Vendetta again, so forgive me if I'm at all abrasive in my delivery.

Peace and light.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:32 AM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

In fact Leo Zagami say something about Obama being the chosen one to do or be something not-so-or-all-good in the camlot interview if I remember.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:34 AM   #4
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

well said recallone. i fully agree.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:04 AM   #5
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
I need no further convincing and I haven't the time or the inclination to lie to myself any longer to the contrary.
I'm right there w/ you brother or sister. It's clear to me that there is only the illusion of choice.

I suppose I wrote this thread because I was hoping to hear from some of Wilcock's supporters on board w/ his Obama views (and why they might be on board). I agree w/ much of David's analysis, but on this issue, I cannot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
I just finished watching V for Vendetta again, so forgive me if I'm at all abrasive in my delivery.
Good movie. "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people"
Old 10-10-2008, 08:29 AM   #6
mysticphoebos
Avalon Senior Member

Obama, McCain = irrelevant Illuminati puppets.

The human race is growing up thank god - not long, next question.
mysticphoebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #7
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

What do you mean by compromised? He is and always has been as dirty as any of them. He knew exactly what he was doing when he was dealing in dirty Chicago politics. They both suck the big one. I would be surprised if either one of them could get their head out of their A$$ long enough to make a good decision. They are both puppets of the powers to be. It doesn't matter anyway, Recallone is right, the elections aren't really decided by our votes.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:26 AM   #8
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamangel View Post
What do you mean by compromised?
Inflected Form(s): compromised; compromis·ing
Date: 1598
transitive verb
1: to bind by mutual agreement
2: to adjust or settle by mutual concessions
3 a: to expose to suspicion, discredit, or mischief <his reputation has been compromised> b: to reveal or expose to an unauthorized person and especially to an enemy <confidential information was compromised> c: to cause the impairment of <a compromised immune system> <a seriously compromised patient>
intransitive verb
1 a: to come to agreement by mutual concession b: to find or follow a way between extremes
2: to make a shameful or disreputable concession <wouldn't compromise with their principles>

I know this may come off as condescending and that's not my intention but, this is exactly what I meant by compromised.

I sometimes get the feeling that people either browse posts quickly or not at all before posting.

I understand that these responses to the title question seem appropriate, but I thought that, from what I originally wrote, it could be gleaned that:

1. I understand that there is no difference between these candidates

2. I was interested in why Wilcock and his supporters are behind Obama

I'll admit that I feel slightly belittled by these responses.

The title of the thread was not the best choice I suppose.

Still interested in hearing from Wilcock supporters if you're out there.

peace and chicken grease.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #9
Labratinaz
Avalon Senior Member

A friend of mine is an Obama supporter. She said she wants "Youth" in the office. Something different than the "Old".

Of course, then I harassed her about Obama's background. We just are not allowed to know anything about him. I just want to know what Obama won't tell us. What's with all the mystery.

Besides, I can not believe TPTB would put such an unseasoned politician into office unless they have their hand up his back.
Labratinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #10
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Obama is a very highly vibrating human who is here to help the world in a time of great need. I don't expect you to agree or understand this, but it is my truth.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:05 PM   #11
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

They are both empty suits
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #12
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

I personally believe there is only 2 reasons why David Wilcock is supporting Obama.
1.David is very naive and has been fooled into believing Obama,s lies.
2.David is a paid agent of the ptb.
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #13
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

And he needs a good haircut
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:30 PM   #14
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Eire View Post
I personally believe there is only 2 reasons why David Wilcock is supporting Obama.
1.David is very naive and has been fooled into believing Obama,s lies.
2.David is a paid agent of the ptb.
Or you simply forgot number 3.

3: David believes in HOPE.
And maybe he 'sees' a ray of Hope in Obama where he doesn't 'see' it in McCain.

Is this naive? Not in my book.
Truth is different for each and everyone of us.
Reality is different for each and every one of us.
We are not Cookie Cut outs.
We are individules.

EDIT: From what I have seen I do not see Obama supporters sounding like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itEucdhf4Us
Amazing the Hate & Ignorance that goes around!

Last edited by Stephen; 10-10-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:54 PM   #15
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

Isn't David out in Hollywood working on his movie? If he is then I think he's just fitting in with the cool crowd. His intense endorsement of Obama has made me question everything I once thought about him.

Of course Obama is a puppet. And if what I've read is correct if he indeed doesn't 'do what they say' he will be taken care of. I think he's fully onboard to bring in the NWO. Someone in power somewhere desperately wants this man to be president and that alone is enough for me to be wary.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:34 PM   #16
Ana Mc

I have a story to share. In May, my husband and I had a channeling reading with a person that we really trust. My husband had some channeling done with her about eight years ago and it was very powerful. She had stoped for a while, and started again.
It was told to us that the time of revelation is now. That a window of opportunity to choose has been giving and started this September until September 2009. This time the choice is in american hands. She told us that one candidate would takes to the third war and the other would takes to the "Golden Age". She would not tell us who would be this two candidates. But she asked us to listen to our heart and we would know. The candidate who would take us to the "Golden Age", would bring new type of alternative energy, would END poverty in the world etc...
I supported Ron Paul, so it was hard for me to accept that he was not the one. But, I can see now the confirmation by David and the fact that is clear that if McCain wins he will takes us to the third war (he loves war), and probably this is the vision that many saw at project camelot.
It's also interesting to see in history that before a major war (I, II) we had a financial colapse followed by a war, and that is what they want right now.

ps. I'm sorry about any English mistake, although I'm now an american citizen I'm originally from Brazil.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:00 PM   #17
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

WowI just watched the video that Old Dood posted above. It's frustrating enough to listen to one or two of them, but a whole line of them?!

I think early on, the agenda was put into action. When Obama was merely a candidate (opposing Clinton), his message and that of his wife was one that was intended to capture the minds of people like all of you and me. Remember their speeches about the FEAR that American politicians have been so apt to wield in their pursuit of control? I do. I remember thinking, "Okay! Now we're talking! They understand how we've been controlled by fear" and it seemed that they were intent upon changing that tone. That note was intended to find its home in the minds of people who understand the importance of vibration. Many people decided right then and there that this was the guy to back. But then, upon beating Clinton - he campaigned in Berlin, announced his intention to go into Pakistan and it became obvious that he's just another player in the game. But you'd already committed yourself from his prior message because he touched on something that actually did have a bit of truth in it. JUST LIKE THE METHOD USED BY DISINFORMATION AGENTS. Align yourself with the opposition by telling them things they know to be accurate, then once you've gained their trust, steer them elsewhere.
Nope, not for me.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:11 PM   #18
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Whats interesting about this....

remember when his jet had to make an emergency landing a few months back?

pilot lost controls of the plane.

something about an emergency slide being deployed...

yeah well what they arent telling you is that someone got controls of the aircraft and used that to SCARE him into doing what he was told.

notice his demeanor changed right after that incident.

"hey do what we tell you or we will pull your card...see how easy it is?"
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #19
motov
Avalon Senior Member

my sig. speak
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #20
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

agreeing completely with recallone...

besides--how much does it really matter if he 'in' all this or not? politics will not help us. thats an illusion, as is the monetary system. the president does not control the economy.

(I do think he is still qt tho lol)
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:11 PM   #21
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I wanted to go with Obama, but my hopes for him were dashed for good when
he supported the bailout. The monetary system and his position on it has been the most undeniable bellweather for me. Goldman Sachs, the firm that our treasury secretary headed when they invented the risky financial instruments that are now in failure, was the second biggest single contributor to Obama's campaign. Either he's been compromised or he doesn't get the trouble we're in. Either way, we lose. It's sad because I really would have loved the election of an African American mean something beyond just that.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:18 AM   #22
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Alright. Now this is what I was interested in. Thanks to everyone who replied for your candor.

Frankly, I am surprised Obama is doing as well as he is here (Camelot/Avalon).
I just want to say that i respect all of your opinions, as I know they were not reached flippantly.
I really do hope I am wrong about Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
From what I have seen I do not see Obama supporters sounding like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itEucdhf4Us
Amazing the Hate & Ignorance that goes around!
Certainly the right wingers are more vocal in their spewing of hate speech, but, as I can personally relate (as many of my friends and family are Obama supporters) left wingers are more subtle in deriding their supposed opposites. They do it in a high brow condescending manner usually, but it is equally devisive.

The funny thing is that both sides view themselves as having superior intellect.

These differences do not matter though, as the source of the differences is ultimately irrelevant to the PTB. The differences serve only to create the illusion of choice and any campaign promises can easily be buried after the "election" is over. This is very sad because these differences (issues) are, in many cases, very relevant. As a result important issues are hi-jacked and twisted to better serve the candidates' agendas.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:13 AM   #23
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post

Certainly the right wingers are more vocal in their spewing of hate speech, but, as I can personally relate (as many of my friends and family are Obama supporters) left wingers are more subtle in deriding their supposed opposites. They do it in a high brow condescending manner usually, but it is equally devisive.

The funny thing is that both sides view themselves as having superior intellect.
Oh. I am not saying that the 'Left side' is any smarter.
I just do not see the HATE on the Left as much as I see it on the Right.
There is the 'I hate Bushie Crowd'.
I seriously do not see the Hate Speech for McCain that I see that equals the Hate toward Obama like I did in that video clip.

I mean come on. The Dung that was spewed in that Line to No-Where was some of the most ignorant stuff I have heard yet in this campaign.
That was right off the Fox News Network!

Left Wingers may be a bit condescending but not with the vile I heard in that video clip.

No 'side' is perfect or has all the answers. That was not my point.
It is the ignorance and hate I see more and more now a days.
It really shows the Dumbing Down of America....Which has nothing to do with how Smart anyone is...just how much they have NOT learned over the years.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:15 PM   #24
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I seriously do not see the Hate Speech for McCain that I see that equals the Hate toward Obama like I did in that video clip.
I won't argue w/ that. The quips from that line certainly turned my stomach.
Also I just watched a clip from a McCain rally http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTMloaj6b68
where McCain recieved "boos" from his supporters, for merely saying that Obama was a "Decent Man".
I think what you've said here is spot on.
Quote:
It really shows the Dumbing Down of America....Which has nothing to do with how Smart anyone is...just how much they have NOT learned over the years.
Well said.