Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 07:03 AM   #26
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: naomi wolf....agent...???!!!

This thread does not belong on the Avalon forum as it is not in alignment with the guidelines given.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:54 PM   #27
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehomonuka View Post
If anyone is an agent,I would suspect Zuni. why,how is it that guest can post without becoming a PC/PA member and there
is no info or statistics about them they tend to critize
others on each thread they appear. they are the only
guest that are allowed to post,what's up with that
thank you agent zuni for pointing yourself out thru a dumb action
Because Zuni WAS a member (a very active one not to mention) as their account has been deleted. Makes you think nonetheless.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:21 PM   #28
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

"She's an agent"

She's a feminist. She may not be 'up' on all the conspiracy stuff, but don't *ALL* social activists try to work with government, if government is willing (or at least pretending to be willing) to co-operate?

"She raises fear = she's an agent"

Ok, how about the HPH guys, or Project Camelot, or George Green, or Alex Jones, or or or or...

The thing is, regardless of who will head up the 'revolution' - chances are it's not going to be someone running around shouting about the Bilderbergers and Bohemian Grove. If you're going to get the masses you generally need to approach them as one of them. And you'll need to have some sort of profile - Alex Jones has one but he's a bit abrasive for most, there may be others who 'know' but again, some people don't want to listen to human sacrifices or how this whole collapse has been planned for hundreds of years.

So not saying either way - but maybe before we start running around labelling people as agents we should just consider all the possibilities.

I think she's got her head on right, personally. I've been a fan since the Beauty Myth and certainly don't think she's doing any harm by pointing out the impending police state.

I think this thread was a failed attempt at smear.

(As a side note, I don't feel too optimistic about Obama either, it seems quite clear he's not going to be the 'change' we would all like. However, who the hell knows what he might do??? Don't politicians lie all the time? I mean, it may be unlikely, but he could shock all of us by actually getting it right! Just a thought.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
theyre trying to spread paranoia and doubt to the point where no one can use their intuition about who to listen to because everyones "in on it"

- the lameness continues, ill probably come here less and less with this type of BS rampant.
I suspect this as well. It's hard enough for 'newbies' to discern what's real and what's part of the show, without this nonsense.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote