Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #26
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: All's quiet today (relatively)

To be honest I dont rate Bill Deagle, his message didn't impress me, and that annoying woman in the background wasn't any better
I feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders now
I was worried they were going to set off a dirty bomb today in England.
I don't like this date stuff, if it's going to happen I'd much rather it just did than sit around waiting for the calendar.
Anyway I think I will pour myself a drink and chillout in front of the tele
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:55 PM   #27
TheGhost
Avalon Senior Member

Just read this:

http://www.spaceweather.com/

This could be partially to do with what was predicted for today by HalfPastHuman.
TheGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:55 PM   #28
rsywong
Avalon Senior Member

Good prophecies are seldom accurate with time, for time creates fear. I think even if a US city got nuked two years later, Dr. Deagle's vision could still be considered accurate. Just like Nostradamus' prophecy of 1999.

I also think the aliens probably will allow mass population to die (eg Nanking massacre). This is humans' own responsibility. It appears that aliens don't intervene unless it is absolutely necessary.
rsywong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #29
Love is the way
Avalon Senior Member

If i remember the web bot predictions correctly it said it could be a minor thing happening on the 7th but with huge consequences. So whatever might happen or not , we won`t necessary notice it yet.
I have a feeling they missed it by 2 days , and the incident could be Bush signing the bailout.... cos that could sure have the consequenses that`s predicted.
Love is the way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:23 PM   #30
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

I am by no means defending dr. deagle because i personnaly dont trust any one who claims to have "visions" but he did state that something will happen in the economy which will start things off. Have you looked at the markets today? Deagle mentioned a sottish bank, well today the royal bank of scotland is down by 38% not to manetion the rest. Also have you seen the Dow Jones right now? it's down by 348 points and is still falling. I am not sticking up for dr. deagle but the economy is looking very bad today.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:29 PM   #31
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

last few days it feels as if a shift has happened..
last night Oct 7 around 2am till 3am I felt a very uneasy feeling
I went to bed was very afraid to wake up...
woke up today and I feel easy...

very peaceful...

everyone needs to continue peaceful meditation doesn't matter what time just continue it..
even if its for a few minutes a day

my 2 cents..
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:46 PM   #32
Nethros
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, nothing disasterous has happened today. But that doesn't mean we're in the clear yet! Also the timeline is constantly changing is it not? We have a multitude of influences here, from past present and future (possibly). The governments can postpone things if they feel the timing is not right, remember 9/11 was supposed to coincide with the year 2000 but was running late!

So yes I think Bill Deagle has gotten abit emotional about all of this and I don't feel his data is all that accurate but we have to be aware of the seriousness of the times we are living in and wake up from our dream reality! Everything he talked about is very possible in my opinion.

But David Wilcock is a good guy, he makes alot more sense than most, even if he is abit arrogant!
Nethros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #33
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodLover View Post
By panicking we attract the very things we fear or want to avoid. Instead if thoughts of fear or worry intrude our minds, we must affirm positive thoughts, or speak the positive thoughts aloud. Sometimes the thoughts come as if from nowhere and those are not really our thoughts but the ones travelling in the ether, we must realize calmly they are not our thoughts and spread only peace and goodwill.
By saying "All's quiet today (relatively)." Is nothing short of maronic!
You people wan't to get your collective heads out of the sand and listen to the WORLD NEWS! This is not about little America! listen again to the phone conversation, the guy is right on!
Maybe if you all have a semi conscious love in, all the bad vibes will go away!

Last edited by gazbom; 10-07-2008 at 07:58 PM.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:04 PM   #34
Steve_G

I'm all for love-in's in ANY state of consciousness.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #35
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
By saying "All's quiet today (relatively)." Is nothing short of maronic!
You people wan't to get your collective heads out of the sand and listen to the WORLD NEWS! This is not about little America! listen again to the phone conversation, the guy is right on!
Maybe if you all have a semi conscious love in, all the bad vibes will go away!
yeah i agree. The bank of scotland was down 30% today. An icelandic bank is refusing withdrawals and to top it off the Dow Jones has just closed a whopping 496 points down. I question if dr deagle's claims are for real or not, but there's no denying the economy is looking rough today. Also people are saying they are relieved that nothing catastrophic has happened today. Since when did he say it would happen today? All he said was going to happen today was an economic crisis.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:28 PM   #36
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

These people have a schedule to keep and i believe this info being all over the net is detouring that agenda.,if things don't jumb off today. OCT 7th is the day of balance on the Mayan calendar. This is the same day that America invaded Afghanistan in 2001. Also the NASDAQ crashed in 1987, so there is a pattern.The powerful alliance of the
G7, means 7 7 and G8 means 8 7, so we are on target based on this obvious pattern.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-07-2008 at 08:54 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:22 PM   #37
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

"By saying "All's quiet today (relatively)." Is nothing short of maronic!
Maybe if you all have a semi conscious love in, all the bad vibes will go away!"

PRECISELY, WATSON!

Most definitely, a "love in" is the answer. Or an "In Love" with ourselves....

I am VERY clear that '****' is happening. also, others said no chemtrails yesterday in their neck of the woods-by late afternoon, we were completely overcast with chemtrails yesterday. They were spraying VERY heavy for some reason.

I also agree that the ET's wont' stop a great deal of loss of life. Everything I hear from them is that they cannot interfere with our free will-so no "mass rescue" on the horizon.

But they DO say that they are working really intensely helping us to raise our consciousness. That they can do. and are.

The more I experience this, the more that I realize that looking outside for answers and change will not work. Thats why everything is breaking down. (planned and otherwise). So we HAVE to go within. "The only way out is in" I hear a lot these days....

Get centered, breathe, meditate on your heart center. The **** is still hitting the fan either way, so why not meditate in the meantime, eh?
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote