Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Groundbreaking news from Kerry and Bill in Spain

http://www.projectcamelot.net/
Quote:
• At the Exopolitics Summit in Barcelona, Bob Dean has just completed the most magnificent on-stage presentation I (Bill) have ever seen at any UFO Conference.

Bob concluded by stating that there were certainly active bases on Mars: and then Henry Deacon, accompanied by Kerry Cassidy, spontaneously took the stage to support Bob's statement, confirming in front of cameras, media and a thousand members of the audience that he had been on Mars himself. This was an enormous act of courage which we had absolutely not been expecting at all.

This all made for a most amazing hour and a half, and we have it all on video. We will do what we can to post Bob's entire presentation, and Henry's addendum, within 24 hours.

We will also be posting the two 15 minute presentations by Bob Dean and Steven Greer at yesterday's press conference, together with Thursday evening's lively and interesting three hour speakers panel discussion which was hosted and moderated by ourselves.

Tomorrow morning we will record a Futuretalk with Bob, Henry and Alfred Webre, and later tomorrow we will post high-resolution NASA photographs - which we had never seen before today - given to Bob Dean by NASA insiders. One or two of these, still with original NASA reference numbers, clearly show some extraordinary anomalous objects.

As a final statement, we were disappointed to learn that our interview request was declined by Steven Greer, whose Disclosure Project was one of the initiatives that inspired us to start our own version of it. We would like to say here on record that we hope that he may find time to learn more about our work and at some point reconsider our request.

--Bill
Brilliant - the jigsaw bits are now being placed more logically - the big picture is achievable.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 06:56 PM   #2
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Groundbreaking news from Kerry and Bill in Spain

Shame Dr. Steven Greer didn't take the opportunity to do a talk with Proj Cam. However, he's released quite a lot of his own stuff through his website and weekly internet radio show. Plus with the travel tot he conference, he probably wants to conserve his energy to strictly do the conference and isn't wanting to be interview at length at this time. I feel he would be more appropriate for a Futuretalk at this stage.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:03 AM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Or maybe it was Kerry and Henry Deacon barging up on stage during Bob Deans presentation that made Steven Greer rethink associating?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:05 AM   #4
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Maybe Greer wants the limelight for himself.... or he believes that camelot is full of disinformation? or maybe he has an Agenda that we do not know-an agenda that is linked with the secret society? just a thought of possibilities...
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:09 AM   #5
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe everybody gets along just fine and there is nothing to worry about?
I'm very intrigued by the information that is coming our way in the next 24 hours. I look forward to pondering the evidence.

Peace of mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:09 AM   #6
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I want to hear this Pete Petersen interview... Anyone know what's up with that?... So anticipated but not out yet and no info since?
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:24 AM   #7
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Not a word, but I am also looking forward to it. I'm sure with all the traveling that it must be hard for them to keep it going with all the new info, radio, and conventions. The volunteers must be swamped!

Peace of mind,
Worm
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:29 AM   #8
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

I think the reason he declined is because he got nothing new in his hand...maybe in 2010 if kerry ask him to give interview he will probably do it...

I don't really worry about this greer dude...I am just happy to see camelot doing all this for the sake of humanity...
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:30 AM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure if this is the guy website is clean every thing wiped but he was talking about alternative energy

http://rpetepeterson.com/
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:09 PM   #10
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

While YYYYYYYYYYYour waiting... Here, Bob Dean

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1867745

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:14 PM   #11
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
I want to hear this Pete Petersen interview... Anyone know what's up with that?... So anticipated but not out yet and no info since?
A recent update to the Camelot page says they sent the finished project off to Pete for his OK. I think it said they did that 4 days ago.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #12
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Shame Dr. Steven Greer didn't take the opportunity to do a talk with Proj Cam. However, he's released quite a lot of his own stuff through his website and weekly internet radio show. Plus with the travel tot he conference, he probably wants to conserve his energy to strictly do the conference and isn't wanting to be interview at length at this time. I feel he would be more appropriate for a Futuretalk at this stage.
Bill "the Doctor"
A new update says Greer will be interviewed:
26 July 2009

• Events are indeed moving and changing fast. We have just recorded our Futuretalk with Bob Dean, Alfred Webre, and Henry Deacon (real name Arthur)... and are about to begin an on-camera interview with Steven Greer which we have just arranged.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:26 AM   #13
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
A new update says Greer will be interviewed:
26 July 2009

• Events are indeed moving and changing fast. We have just recorded our Futuretalk with Bob Dean, Alfred Webre, and Henry Deacon (real name Arthur)... and are about to begin an on-camera interview with Steven Greer which we have just arranged.
Saw that earlier today. Good to see that it may have been a schedule conflict for yesterday rather than a snub of some sort.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #14
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Groundbreaking News from Kerry and Bill in Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Bill "the Doctor"

There's very little "shame" in this bold business unless one out-right lies, plagerizes or thinks hoaxing is funny (it should be a illegal). Dr. Greer has a style which is common among teaching doctors. You can barely get a word in edgwise. That's not a crime. It's having a difficult personality. When one becomes a doctor or a lawyer, an easy-going personality is traded in for smething else: authority in communication and a higher salery. You must be right all the time and part of assuring that is not letting the other person get a word in edgewise (unless ordered by a third party).

The above is not the main point of this post.

I was very impressed and excited about the Barcelona panel. It helped difine the new term "exopolitics" and has helped me become convinced that we must all specialize as best we can. We need more exopoliticians, more cosmic level musicians (no, not that trance-inducing new age done, but passionate, direct speaking issue oriented songs in a number of styles). We need... REALLY need exosociologists and I mean those who can be persuasive with... and gently match wits with the higher white hats who can take the red buttons away form the sinister hats.

One of the first things we have to do is scrap those poisonous 1950s sci fi phrases like "Little green men from Mars," "Flying saucer," "ray gun zapper..." and other childish words FOX News loves to chuckle at (Chucking in the face of exo matters is more often than not a fear and/or ignorance response).

Another one of many jobs at our door is to help expand Project Camelot by linking it to you web sites and if you don't have one - get one and spread it around. If anyone denies you a job because you believe in extra-terrestrial life, just handing them literature from the mainstream SETI Program should qiet them. If it doesn't, there are more serious documents (aricles about Robert Dean winning his case) that will really close the zipper on their lipper. But we WANT people to talk and ask questions. We know how to not frighten them and dish out the info with gentility.

I've listened to the Barcelona panel at least seven times. I'm so happy it went so well. I met Maj. Dean when he first began speaking and he is still an inspiration by is very presence. I met his friend who saw the entity looking at him while he was flying and was blown away to hear a discription of the same tall entity I saw a couple years earlier. Twenty years goes by in a flash in this area. We don't have time to do nothing.

Which reminds me.... gotta run. See you all here or in Burank.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote