Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-29-2008, 04:41 AM   #26
Bleep!

Smile ??deep thoughts?? or Who's doing the Parading?

Last edited by Bleep!; 10-29-2008 at 05:22 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:46 AM   #27
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistle Blowers and their role

Well put, come on in everybody let's hug and be like most families and be a little weird at times. I think we all know that something big is comming the question is what and when? It takes integrity to put your name on the line and stand up for what you belive in...
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:59 AM   #28
Bleep!

Default Re: Whistle Blowers and/or Parading Reporters

Last edited by Bleep!; 10-29-2008 at 05:22 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:13 AM   #29
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

He spoke as if he had a major personal insight/s which probably lead him to believe a lot more was also true. Being or having connections might have aided him in coming out with what he did. I don't think he intentionally meant to mislead anyone, sometimes I think that reality is quite malleable and whatever "truth" is at one point in time is still subject to the changing moments. Still, there are elements which do ring true if not in an overarching sense.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:40 AM   #30
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]What's your take on John Lear's story of the "souls collector" located on the moon?
That would take a bit of space... so either PM or another thread
Old 10-29-2008, 06:39 AM   #31
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Kerry,
I love the work you and Bill put together and I find the whistleblower's information fascinating. However, I don't but in to any of it unless it sits right with me. I believe that it is important for all of us to use our discernment with any information. We are all free to agree or disagree as we choose. That is why we have free will.

As George Green said, "the lie is different at every level." So I have no doubt Dr Deagle is coming forth with the best of intentions. What is difficult for most, is to control the fear when continually listening to the gloom and doom, which in turn adds to the problem rather than the solution.

It is only a continuum of energy, or polarity, between Love and Fear. If we buy into the fear we create the reality that scares us the most! Again, as George Green said, "what is the worst case scenario?" We know that the death of the body is not the death of us! Listen to Bob Dean.

Therefore, from David's comments I chose not to listen to Dr Deagle's comments, not because I believe him to be wrong, but because I know the power of words. Therefore, I was happy to go along with David's optimism.

The engergies taking us toward 2012 are accelerating, so I want to be free of the fear based emotions as I traverse the next few years.

Keep up the brilliant work Kerry and Bill. I love the smorgasbord of choice!

Love, light and peace of mind to all on Mother Earth at this time.
angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:22 AM   #32
MacDuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky View Post
Kerry,
I respect your championing of Dr. Deagle as well as all that you and Bill do. But I still question Dr. Deagles street creds. In his address to the Granada Forum, the man claimed to know almost everything about everything. Clearly he has a very intelligent mind, he talks so fast and very articulately about a wide range of topics. But is there really a whistleblower out there that has worked for just about every black ops organization in every field of expertise?? Dr. Deagle has the inside scoop on the economy, the illuminati, the arms race, bioweapons, political intrigue, aliens, niburu, prophecies, religion, and the list goes on and on. For that matter, between him and George Green, I've never heard either of them say, "Gosh, I don't know."

Let's check our egos at the door, whistleblowers, and soldier forward with absolute truth.

I for one was scared silly by all the run up to October 7th. There will be no more of that nonsense for me.

WIth love and compassion!!!

Becky
Very well said becky. I have known about Deagle going back to his days when he was a frequent speaker on The Prophecy Club, hosted by Stan Johnson. TPC is a fundamentalist Christian group that got started in the mid to late 90's. They hosted prophecy seminars that featured a group of speakers who traveled around to different cities. Deagle was one such speaker and he made incredible claims about how God spoke to him all the time and that the angel Gabriel visited him often with messages, etc. At one point Bill claimed that he was one of the 2 witnesses described in the Book of Revelation. These statements made by Deagle can be verified and I heard him make some of them while listening to him in person. Not long after he was discontinued as a speaker and kind of disappeared.

My gut tells me every time I hear him speak that predominantly Bill is an attention seeker and loves hearing the sound of his own voice (didn't Deagle initiate the latest call?). We need to keep in mind that though he is obviously very intelligent a great deal of the information that he rattles off can be attained by scouring the net and simply claiming you're getting it from your "sources", etc. I did listen to his latest revelations via the phone interview w/Kerry re the 10/7 stuff, etc. and not for one instant did I feel any of it would come down like he was proclaiming and even if some of it would have transpired others were out there on the Net making similar claims of impending doom. Original with Bill? Not necessarily.

In the end I enjoy what Bill & Kerry bring to the table via Project Camelot, etc. but in terms of Bill Deagle I would strongly say "cease & desist" with your association.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:06 PM   #33
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

I've listened to Dr. Deagle radio program extensively and he is often rather overbearing in his delivery. He doesn't interview people well at times, because he wants to interject his own perspective onto the discussion. That often results in him taking over the interview himself and he doesn't allow his guest to talk much.

That said, he certainly has revealed some extraordinary information over the years. In fact, I think he has been one of the trendsetters in the alternative news and whistleblower group. He is fearless and "in their face" about what he reveals. His courage to speak about what he knows has definitely given other people courage tell what they know. All in all he is helping us all pry open the lid of silence that has been slammed shut about many "secret" topics.

I was very intrigued when Dr. Deagle discussed his vision of being a part of the 24 humans brought in front of the celestial council (I don't recall the exact name he gave for that council). I've read about that council from other people in the past, and it's interesting that Earth could be the subject of such a hearing before that kind of council. Of course, everyone has to make up their own minds about that subject, but I tend to believe that there are such councils throughout the universe. After all, it makes sense for nations to converse together here on Earth and it would make even more sense that such a group would be formed for planetary societies as well.

Thank you Kerry and Bill! You both are the BEST!
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:27 PM   #34
samvado
Avalon Senior Member

I just listened to the 3 hour Deagle "interview". Can Someone please give me those 3 hours of my lifetime back?

I can put it into one sentence: This guy did not tell me anything I didnt know BUT he shows clear symptoms of SEVERE mental problems. He talks to the (christian it seems although he denies it) god directly, is his prophet and at the very end his "vision" for verybody is: get a lot of food, dig in, get a gun, start practicing to use it (on humans I might add) ....

Kerry and her man have never been the experts on discernment but this is hitting any kind of usage of my higher brain facilities over the head. Call me vindicitive if you have to - this guy is plain NUTS and his message is poisonous and dangerous.

please introduce a warning for all the trash from severely misguided individuals like this Deagle person you plan to publish in the future:
listening may cause headache ...
samvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:16 PM   #35
migp
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to have the transcript of that interview. He speaks very fast and it was difficult to me to understand it in full.

Thanks,
migp is offline   Reply With Quote