Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 02:14 AM   #51
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If I was David Wilcock....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
He talks about a spiritual transformation.

I look out the window too see people going very crazy, killing each other and fcuking each other over.

I turn on the television and i see wars, famine, drought and total mayhem.

His information is just completely not corealating with what is going on in the world right now.

And hey, im all for it. I really really wish deep down that everything will turn out good and that we will all be singing around a campfire and living peacefully after this but can your really not see why im sceptical?
What I see is that you are an incredibly good person, who knows how to drop his ego, I'm amazed, I wish there were more people which are like that!

As for the pain and suffering, yes, I know what you mean. But you are a spiritual person, and you do understand that all this is NECESERY in order to make us GROW. I know this world is miserable, but there is a reason for everything, and this reason is utterly positive.

I've seen many things, I've seen terrible people, but I still do wish to give them the chance to grow, cos I know, we all used to be just like them once before in our past lives. It's all meant to be.

We all choose to be bad, to act as a catalyst for clensing another ones bad karma. This way the "other ones" are learning and growing. Then, later, as this bad karma reflects back to as, we are being given a chance to experience the same things we did to the "other ones", so that we could grow as well!!

Just think about it: if there was no "evil", how the hell would you become a better person?

I always use to say that this "satan" must be one hell of a guy

Cos, if it weren't for him, we would all be just spoiled brats and nothing else.

God is the source of good and "evil". And now I ask you to replace this word "evil" with the word "learning". We all hated going to school! The same thing is applied here.

Last edited by wintersun; 10-08-2008 at 02:18 AM.
wintersun is offline   Reply With Quote