Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 07:07 PM   #1
jimbo83478
Avalon Senior Member

Default OCTOBER 7 UPDATES from Web Bot Gurus

from www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

"Firstly there were many emails from people who, in their minds, heard 9/11 and disregarded what we are saying about the emotional tones. They were of the opiniion that 9/11 meant some form of attack, probably nuke-lar, and they were disappointed?!...

What we maintain, is that from this point forward, the release language grows, daily, and at intensity levels which are greater than 9/11. We are already seeing this. Go read some of the icelandic media, and the release language is clearly there to be seen. There are several millions of people globally already affected by the crumbling of the icelandic banking system/currency, and that will grow as the currency disease spreads about the planet over these next weeks and months.

We have shifted into release language. It is dominant now (marginally) and as the days progress, and bank after bank, country after country begin to topple as the currency dies beneath their power structure, the expressions of the release language will grow. By the time that we (the planet) reaches February 19th, we will all be totally sick of the release form of language.

Oh, and given our track record of being a few days early, it would not surprise us to find that this is another situation as in Pakistan and the capitulation of Mussaref where in the 'negociations' were done on the day we had chosen, but the announcement and the implementation came the following day.

Our best guess as to scenario goes to a continuing, inexorable, grinding down of the global economy as a result of the dying of the usofa dollar. We expect that each day brings more release language, and more behavior alteration which begats even more release langauge as it all piles on...day after day after day for months. With a few exciting release gasps thrown in just as seasoning on the mix.

Oh, and by the way, the military component is now rising as the 'rumors' of a 'pending biologic weapon/disease attack' are appearing. AND there are some levels of confirmation that the officialdom of the US is already responding to the 'information'. Hmmm.

So hopefully we can get a few minutes away from the phones here to examine the data streams. We do note that we have had a large, and continuing increase in data since about 11pm last night."

Last edited by jimbo83478; 10-07-2008 at 07:12 PM.
jimbo83478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #2
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Half Past Human

And the US market seems to be reflecting this. Sigh.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:15 PM   #3
theochennell
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the info. It's weird watching this stuff play out. I watched Bush talking a little earlier about the bailout. Each time I see him he looks more uncomfortable and even less convincing!
theochennell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:20 PM   #4
1mack

I see all kinds of confirmation through several media stories that you guys know your stuff! I believe you've made it pretty clear that you weren't necessarily expecting a nuclear bomb attack or an event that might have completely devastating effects at the moment it occurs. It will be interesting to see how the events of today affect us in days to come. I hope you guys get enough down time to analyze more release language to share with us.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #5
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

Things are really speeding up! We never used to have news that add on to the crisis each and every day like this. Actually, it's by the hour now. I guess it's kinda like a bridge. If you stack a lot of weight on it, the bridge can probably still sustain it for a little while longer. From far away, it still looks like a very strong bridge that can take much more! However after observing up close, the bridge is having tiny cracks underneath. Anyone who doesn't take a closer look may think that everything is still cool. In actuality, even a bird landing on the already tremendous weight on the bridge can widen the cracks and a collapse could happen at anytime!!

The Web Bots predicted this economic crisis years ago, and to me, it's right on time. All we need is a little birdy to land on the bridge, and then bam! We will be in the water and suffocating to death! All these "little" events stacking up on the bridge is leading up to a collapse of unprecedented proportions!!

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote