Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-12-2010, 03:07 AM   #1
migp
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mind Control and ET Disclosure for Kids

I believe that there is a lot going on in the media targeting the kids.

I have a 5 years old daughter that sometimes turns unbelievable agressive...she can say expressions like " I am going to kill you" or " I am going to rip your face out of your body".....This caught from the tv...the surrealist program sponge bob, and the brainwashing programs of disney channel and nickelodeon...........

did you guys see the movie planet fifty one? or monster vs aliens?

I still have pending to analayze the movie cloudy with a chance of meatball that left my daughter a little be disturbed.
migp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:58 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mind Control and ET Disclosure for Kids

My grandson seen a commercial or cartoon, we are not sure, but it was about an angel coming down to earth to kill all the humans.

He has had nightmares and even wet his pants since seeing it a week ago.

Its bad enough they try to scare the adults but its sick to target children and that seems to be their pleasure
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:06 AM   #3
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Get rid of Your cable.... It'll be good for You and Your kids
I haven't had it for 5 month now neither do I listen to the main stream radio and God it feels great! No more unnecessary noise in my head
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:08 AM   #4
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I know exactly what you are talking about. I have 4 children and sometimes they show sings of uncontrolled emotional aggression. In my research to help my children I found that the diet and trying to be aware of the quality of the programing they watch is important. My 15yr. old daughter surprise me the other day when I asked her about her plans for the future she told she wanted to be a surgeon and she was very serious about it." I want to help people dad". We as parents can help by trying to keep a cool head in times when the child exhibits a temper tantrum. Yes you are right in thinking that there's mind ,thought and emotional manipulation through the kids programing. The future of our children is at stake , I try to keep the environment of my children and family as positive as possible.This has help them specially in focusing in constructive things like school, sports and family oriented activities.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:13 AM   #5
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately no one is spared from this.

From a very young age, we in America are shown Ronald McDonald commercials with the most psychologically advanced tactics imaginable imposed.

We have NFL football games show our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan insinuating that going to war in a normal part of the human condition.

Yes they are starting from a young age. I think I know the movie commercial you speak of and it is very horrifying. Things at least looked fake 20 years ago. Not anymore.

What bothers me most are video games like Modern Warfare 2. If I'm not mistaken, the setting for this game includes residential backgrounds. Perhaps civilians also.

I wish you the best and all the power in overcoming these things. Modern American culture is a television.
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:34 AM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instead View Post
Unfortunately no one is spared from this.
I am spared.. my TV has been turned off for the last 4 years.

Best thing I ever did.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:41 AM   #7
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I am spared.. my TV has been turned off for the last 4 years.
That statement was made in the context of 'neither the old NOR the young' are spared from the mind control imposed.

That is awesome Luminari. A great example you are setting.
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:49 AM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Mind Control and ET Disclosure for Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instead View Post
That statement was made in the context of 'neither the old NOR the young' are spared from the mind control imposed.

That is awesome Luminari. A great example you are setting.
Oh ok yes I see, sorry if I took it out of context.

Kindest regards- Lumi
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:54 AM   #9
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

unless your kid is brought up in a hunter gatherer tribe they will be subjected to cultural conditioning/programming.

media, school and everything they encounter will be doing there best to indoctrinate a specific worldview and thoughtforms.

the best you can do is offer them counter views and regulate their diet etc, but being exposed to school and other kids as im sure we all know influences them bigtime. but they decided to come here at this time and deal with this so its part of the plan.

as far as et and mind control exposure fer kids--i was first introduced to aliens,parallel realities, mind control, cloning, black ops, quantum physics, other dimesions, different timelines, hollow earth theory etc when i was about 9 years old, when i picked up my first....comic book.

thats right, general sci fi geek stuff will have all these themes because they make for good pop sci fi yarns. and its not put in by the illuminatti or any insidious groups, its all just sci fi, its part of our culture.

-clark
http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com/
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:54 AM   #10
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

We don't have cable anymore either (8 months now). So our kids watch very little programming unless it's on youtube or something. When we didn't have a TV running all the time, I was amazed at how little they seemed to miss it.

I also pulled them out of school in October to homeschool. This in addition to no TV has changed our lives so much for the better. They are much more happy, energetic, creative, playful... I could go on and on.

And because they are no longer in school, 100% of their diet is monitored by me. Another huge bonus since their menu was atrocious and the kids didn't want me to pack them a lunch (since no friends packed a lunch).

Go for getting rid of the TV!! That in and of itself will make a significant impact on everyone in the family.

I was wondering when more parenting threads would start popping up on PA. Having kids at home gives this ascension thing a unique twist, no?

Last edited by PilotSimone; 01-12-2010 at 05:57 AM.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #11
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotSimone View Post
We don't have cable anymore either (8 months now). So our kids watch very little programming unless it's on youtube or something. When we didn't have a TV running all the time, I was amazed at how little they seemed to miss it.

I also pulled them out of school in October to homeschool. This in addition to no TV has changed our lives so much for the better. They are much more happy, energetic, creative, playful... I could go on and on.

And because they are no longer in school, 100% of their diet is monitored by me. Another huge bonus since their menu was atrocious and the kids didn't want me to pack them a lunch (since no friends packed a lunch).

Go for getting rid of the TV!! That in and of itself will make a significant impact on everyone in the family.

I was wondering when more parenting threads would start popping up on PA. Having kids at home gives this ascension thing a unique twist, no?
Thank You on behalf of Your children
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:48 AM   #12
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthian View Post
Thank You on behalf of Your children
Aww. That was a nice thing to say. Thanks!
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:02 AM   #13
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry guys! This post will be a tv-bashing post... with 3 videos for your viewing pleasure.

Our son is 6 and luckily we don't have cable. We rent some cartoons/movies at the local library. Most of the time we choose together. Sometimes he chooses something 'questionable', but just as Superman said, we try to offer him some counterviews and a healthy diet (because of his many allergies as well).

That's not always easy, because the dominant views are often way more appealing: "all the other kids watch/have 'this', so why can't I?" Sometimes we give in, most times we try to explain why we give him the alternative... and luckily (at this age) that still works fine!

Kicked out the cable connection 9 years ago.
If you are still doubting it yourself and you need an extra motivation, here are two links which might help ( ):

Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy - Television Drug of the Nation

This is the movie 'La belle verte' or 'The Green Beautiful'. It takes place on another planet in the galaxy with a similar history as on earth. The people living there live in perfect harmony. In the still below you see tv's, microwaves, etc... kicked out on the street. In their history this era was called the 'chaos before revival'-era.

Here's the full version of this movie with English subtitles:

Really rare awakening movie now available in English.

"As part of an intergalactic coalition, a well-meaning space alien volunteer wants to bring a message of self-actualization and harmony with nature to the one planet rejected by all her peers as incorrigible--Earth.

This French film, with subtitles, chronicles her adventures on the chaotic planet. Mila is 150 years old and has five children; encoded in her brain are two telepathic programs designed to restructure the thinking of destructive humans.

The first is a fairly mild program designed to inspire the humans to rethink their world and begin asking some difficult questions. The other is far stronger and rapidly indoctrinates subjects with lofty utopian ideals and makes them deeply aware of themselves. Mila lands in Paris and is unnoticed but for the sudden, inexplicable power surges and outages that occur whenever she sends a telepathic message to her alien cohorts.

It is while holding an orphan infant in an obstetrics ward that her Earthly troubles begin. Feeling deeply for the baby's plight, she confronts the ward's head doctor and when logic fails, uses her programs upon him. Instantly the unsympathetic brute sees the light and begins helping her save the babe from wicked welfare workers."

Pz, love & light,
xxdA.

Last edited by dAkapacity; 01-13-2010 at 10:04 AM.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:19 PM   #14
migp
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you all for your helpul advises, information and options

This forum is really something unique.....
migp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:39 AM   #15
TigaHawk
Avalon Senior Member

I was very lucky, even tho i hated my parents for it at the time, im glad they did it

I wasnt allowed to watch much TV at all as a kid, stuff like the simpsons, all your general soaps and the such were a big nono. I was allowed to watch the kids shows in the afternoon (Sesame St, and when i got a bit older i moved onto Transformers) and documentries.

Then came highschool, and im like "Meh" to TV in general.

I dont watch TV much at all now, nor read the newspapers.

I do however watch shows of my choosing for entertainment (Dexter, Flash Forward, Nurse Jackie, etc) but never from the TV, i use my PC.

Alot of what's on TV is such ****, look at shows like Big Brother or American Idol, its total utter rubbish which is encouraging people to do certain things to become "the norm". IE Womens Magazines, wear this makeup, this jewlery, and this style of clothes and be anorexic or you're "totally a fat dork haha" kind of thing :|

I'm 23, I dont wear makeup, or jewlery, if have a fairly basic wardrobe (black pants, random tops + set of "buisness" clothes also consisting of black pants + work tops) and im a computer geek, meaning ive never gone clubbing, dont go out partying/to pubs etc etc, and im perfectly happy exactly how i am, i cant understand why others feel the need to hide themselves and try to be someone whom their not just to conform to what others think you should be, look like, or act.
TigaHawk is offline   Reply With Quote