Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #51
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Banking Collapse Announces the Beginning of the Golden Age

Money will not play a major role but perhaps we will no longer use it becuse you will require to have a bank account and an implanted chip id. You go to the store and you scan your ID in and buolah. This takes away your privacy, you can be pinpointed to through the GPS satellite system any where in the world you are in. There's a lot of power and corruption, to reverse that it will not be easy, people who have money and power will not just give up so willingly. Taking the power away by force will create a communist or a totalitarian state and that's not the solution. The awakening process of individuals will take generations, it starts with our children and their childrens childrens. 20 to 100 yrs. later the changes will come naturally. I just hope the inhabitants of planet earth can reach spiritual maturity before we start directly having contact with races of ET who will add to our problem of identity as it relates to the milky way and to each other as inhabitants of Galaxies. If not this is going to be a nightmare folks. Before I reach for the stars I want to reach for my inner universe to find the tranquility, love, compassion, forgiveness, humility which come with spiritual maturity. Easy to write so very difficult to achieve. Imagine us as a race destroying the atmosphere of our planet and then moving to another planet to continue in our destructive ways. This for me I feel is the main reason the higher evolve beings residents of other Galaxies are not too eager to make contact with us yet. The awakening process has to be as natural as possible. The concept of time is only relevant to human beings as it relates to the economy of the world, a good way to control folks through a punching clock. I do not feel that time is measure in the same way by residents of other planets, the only people that care about time is humans

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-15-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:17 AM   #52
sonique a. senshun
Avalon Senior Member

It is so simple to step out of this fiction, yet so hard to make the move! But we really have to be the ones to lead the way. And that doesn't mean talking about it, even to our loved ones... it means making the changes that will extricate us each from this system of greed and deceit. To do that we must walk our talk in love and light and STOP participating in the violence that is played out on this earth every day. That means radically changing what we eat, where we live, how we feel, how we interact, and TRUSTING in our journey. Because it is a journey back to wholeness.

So all of you go vegetarian, vegan, raw food.

Find some land with friends and grow fruit trees, veges, beautiful free children.

Refuse to be a part of the system thru fines, taxes, interest, but stand your ground in your birth right to be and travel on this earth.

Use your time as art instead!

And start co-creating with the divine.

DO IT NOW.

And as the cities empty, as your friends and families wonder why, they will learn. And not a moment too late!

Besides, it's a golden age... do it now!

Blissed be, sonique*

Some inspirational sites: www.SpiritualEconomicsNow.org (i think it's.org, could be .com)
www.LoveForLife.com.au www.tortuga.com www.lawoftime.org

Anyone read Anastasia? Even George Green thinks she's onto something...
sonique a. senshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:38 PM   #53
arcora
Banned

Am I the only one here who sees the globalists consolidating their control over the world with the banking collapse as the impetus?

Last edited by arcora; 10-16-2008 at 02:42 PM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:56 PM   #54
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Am I the only one here who sees the globalists consolidating their control over the world with the banking collapse as the impetus?
I bet you're not the only one
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:52 PM   #55
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnosis5 View Post
scarcity and poverty is also artificially contrived as part of the control operation.

What boggles my mind, however, is that after living most of my life immersed in the philosophy of materialism i am now finding that the greatest joy of my life -- spiritual awakening -- is practically free.

beautifully said!
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:18 AM   #56
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by day View Post

beautifully said!
I agree. The simplest things in life totally rock, yet many of us take them for granted each day.

It really boils down to getting in tune with nature and your surroundings and listening to your inner truths. Money can't buy or replace this feeling!!!
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:30 AM   #57
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,
This is my first post,long time voyuer of Camelot ,and this great new website.
I really appreciate the intent of the "Ground Crew",on both websites for their pure intent of creating a new mindset for people that need,want and can contribute, a positive assistance for a combined advancement as a "whole".
Spirit,Security,Guidence,Reasurance,Openend Questionstions,Searching for Answers TOGHETHER.These ideas alone, under this umbrella,somehow,even whithout the answers,gives me pleasure and hope.Pleasure? Maybe not pleasure,but satifaction knowing Im not alone in the search for real Truth.Wherever that "Truth" leads the GroundCrew.
I must confess however,that being poor is a more difficult road to hoe,then having the options of spending money at ones convience.It doe'snt mean the road won't lead to the same conclusions.Just harder.In different ways.
I was fortunate to aquire a good amount of wealth more then once in my life so far.I lost it both times.Greed? No! Mismangement of money? Kinda
Trusting other people with my money?Yep? Do I forgive them? Yeah!
Was I stupid? No, They were.Thats why I forgive them.Its not their fault.I ultimatley assume full responsibily.
I Lost my business,my home,and almost my family.REALITY CHECK!!
Who lost? My family and I moved up to Lake Tahoe,INTACT!! I won.
I DID have to ask for Public Assitance.(Welfare). I was THAT broke..
I COULDNT pay rent..Relatives dismissed me with "HOW COULD YOU LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY?LOSER NO HELP!"
I was never given a chance to explain who the good guys,lost souls,compasionate ones were.I LOST my dough.
My Point? Im back on my feet,(almost) My family is intact,(I have 3 daughters) Im in a VERY good place,,(Mentally and Physically), ,and I thank my Supreme Being EVERY day for getting me out of Southern California with my sanity and family intact.
I always hand out money (not a lot)to the people up here,regardless of how little we still have.My kids WANT me too..Their thankful.They DO share love.I always feed people.My kids are proud of this.
They were VERY ashamed I took public assistance.
Please understand,My families journey is'nt over...just beginning..but we were turned away from and looked down on from the succsseful,financially secure people we thought were life friends.
This is a better start here.. I needed the help.. I shall reinvest my life,time, spiritiualgrowth , future financial securities, with those that need or want my help.
Remember....Your always a teacher or a student.. YOU dont pick the time or the place when your 1 or the other.You just ARE..
Thanks Shybastid
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:33 PM   #58
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya12-21-2012 View Post
Banking Collapse Announces the Beginning of the Golden Age

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5agWs6_ugw

Those in tune with vibrational change can attest that the Golden Age has already begun! The years leading up to 2012 will usher in an unprecedented change in our global civilization where we will gradually transcend time and money as evidenced by the recent multitude of bank closings which is breaking down the paradigm of money in our society.

Changes in Time

Our perception of time, unknowingly to those who are not in tune to this anomaly, is being dissolved at a rapid pace. 100 years ago, our civilization was traveling by horse and buggy. We're currently at the saturation point of where technology is surpassing its convenience. The unprecedented amount of change in technology is evidence of how time has gradually broken down and reflected in the significant amount of change through the speeding up of our vibrational patterns. In the past thirty years, alone, technology has outpaced the cumulative effort of the thousands of years of technology in our civilization.

Changes in Money

Our need for money is also collapsing within this paradigm. Currency had value at one point in time, where it could be measured and paid in silver. Now, money is represented by a piece of paper with incremental numbers on it and essentially only worth the paper it's printed on. How many trees need to be cut to maintain this facade of money?

Recently in the news, the IndyMac Bank was taken over by the company who instigated the need for our current dependency of currency, the Federal Reserve. Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are in financial ruins. The Fed is desperately trying to maintain their stronghold on society by continuously pumping money back into the stock market to create a false illusion that their ink paper is actually worth something. Now, their taking control of the collapsing banks in a last-ditch effort to impose fear and control over us.

Their ship is sinking and they know it.

Now What?

We have two basic emotions: fear and love. Unfortunately, many people will fear losing their ink paper but now is the time to embrace the change that is occurring.

Think of it this way: Each time a bank closes or is taken over by the Federal Reserve, means we're one step closer to the full implementation of the Golden Age!

The game is over, my friends. They lost and we won so don't let the illusion of money, time or fear-based politics get to you. All of our souls chose to be here RIGHT NOW to make a difference in this world and to witness the start of the Golden Age.

All of our souls, without exception, thought we could overcome the fear-based mentality to make a difference in this world. The powers that be knew this and developed a structure system that kept us locked inside-the-box through the media and what we learned in school, essentially cultivating our minds to THEIR agenda. As our minds are opening up to the truth, we see through their illusion and we're opening up our potential to the unlimited possibilities that exist outside-the-box.

The Best Time to be Alive

This is the most exciting time to be alive! How many people can say they personally witnessed the end of time and money? This is why we're here, because we wanted to be one of those witnesses. There may never be another opportunity to be alive in such a trying, yet wonderful time in which we're experiencing.

Please remember, each time we buy into their fear, we continue to empower their illusion. Conversely, each time we see this moment as a rare time to be alive and appreciate the reasons WHY we're here, we'll continue to collapse the current paradigm as we enter into our Golden Age debut.

source: www.maya12-21-2012.com
I must say... Well said.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:39 PM   #59
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Any thoughts on how to deal with the idea of having one foot in each reality. Meaning... I am quite knowledgable and active in the new paradigm, moving forward but also in the failing reality as we know it "the system". Money still needs to be obtained at this time... how do you transition? wait until the "dealer" says bust???

Peace and love,

SammyTray
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:08 PM   #60
mulder

Hi, your video & thread was like a rapture. I look forward to viewing the rest of your material on youtube. Just for anyone who hasn't researched the banking system, please look at this video: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=lqxaZIALCDg Its a great overview of the terrible money & banking system in the USA.
Peace.