Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-09-2008, 10:33 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default This is what we're dealing with! Matthew Delooze Site shutdown.

Matthew Delooze website:8th November 2008.
I have no assistance whatsoever in the running of matthewdelooze.co.uk.and have not had any technical assistance since this site was formed 10 months ago and with my computer skills, and the standard of website i have, i am a sitting duck for the sick w*****s that like to attack sites whether it be in person or by using crafty tricks and sick technology. i'm sure the folks that cause these probs don't have a full set of balls to call their own and i will make sure they have none at all when i get hold of them.

Anyway because of the current situation, and my rather sad pathetic position, i have no alternative but to cancel my talk that was to take place in blackburn for the 22nd November 2008. Those kind folks who have already bought tickets from ticketsource please contact me on matthewdelooze@aol.com, matthew@matthewdelooze.co.uk or matthew@oneballradio and i will refund you immediately by cheque or by paypal. i only have your names and have no means of refunding you unless you contact me. I apologise from the bottom of my heart for wasting your time. It hurts me to cancel the talk but recent events leave me no alternative.
Should i be able to do a talk in blackburn in the future then i will also gladly provide a seat for those who bought a ticket free of charge. this is on top of the refund i will give them. Again i apologise over this from the bottom of my heart.

I shall endeavour to sort things out properly over the next few days.

and get info out to you as to the future of matthewdelooze.co.uk.

I would be grateful if you could pass on the info about the talk being cancelled ASAP so i can refund the good folks.

May love reign o'er you all.

I've just been onto his site and it's up and running now-don't know for how long though?

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 11-09-2008 at 11:23 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:07 PM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This is what we're dealing with! Matthew Delooze Site shutdown.

Yes, there seems to be a problem with his hosting provider. I was hoping to publish some links to Matt's excellent work, but haven't bothered because the site has been down all week. It is up temporarily so I suggest that PA people get acquanted with the work of this guy who is doing a great job exposing the workings of the serpent cult. Here's an article on the 2012 London Olympics http://matthewdelooze.co.uk/readarti...?article_id=45 their logo is an ezploding bus, wtf?
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:50 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah Feardia not many have heard of him he's upset a few i think-i've read most of his articles.Here's a video interview of him{
http://www.edgemediatv.com/watchonli...ontheedge.html
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #4
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting this Antaletriangle he needs all the support he can get.
I've been doing similar and for those who are not pc literate i have been printing a lot of his work, so i have it in print form for friends etc to read.
Don't want to loose him though he has done an excellant job with info on the symbology of things around us.
It's a real shame but it goes to show the powers that be can stamp you down when they so wish, the strings are being pulled tight around us the New World Order is at hand all information could be stopped if they get there way pulling the plug on the internet so to speak.
It's like Hitler burning all the books during the second world war stop knowledge you will only learn what we want you to learn!!!

:m ad3:
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:45 AM   #5
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by antaletriangle View Post
yeah feardia not many have heard of him he's upset a few i think-i've read most of his articles.here's a video interview of him{
http://www.edgemediatv.com/watchonli...ontheedge.html
Excellent video, he is awesome, certainly gives another good perspective although it cut off abruptly at the end.

Do you know of any other interviews by him?

Thanks so much
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote