Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-23-2008, 08:23 AM   #101
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post

That seems like an awful lot of hassle just to kill somebody. Especially if there are thousands of people spread all over the country. Think they'd waste a Chinook and a 747 on you? Just to pop a cap in your head? Think about it.....this is just (another) elaborate story!

It would be easier just to turn up at your address and kill you on the spot rather than go through all the stages of moving you here there and everywhere.....just to kill you anyway.

I haven't read the rest, only got that far before I realised it was pure scaremongering paranoid BS.

Joe, this governmant would use ak-47's at a cost of 3000.00 each to kill five mosquitos. They are evil, self serving, and moat assuredly not beyond this. The fact that the plan is so devoid of common sense should tell all that its true and in fact planned by those genius's. Letter agencies are BRILLIANT! Our government is BRILLIANT!!!
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:49 AM   #102
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

it is tempting to call them idiots....who wants a list of 16000 when the whole wold desagrees with them...so creative, now we have a problem, we need a retina scan....hihi..and so the big scary wolfe....the chip!!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:50 AM   #103
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0nDClh9NpZw

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:04 AM   #104
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Heh, I had a dream earlier about this but it was a little absurd.

FEMA was rounding up people and I saw them take my neighbor away. Somehow, I got away on some kind of technicality. Not sure what.

A bit separate from the FEMA dream was one of being hauled off to a forced labor camp and the type of labor was absurd. Somehow, I remember the menu being some nasty looking pork product with lots of potatoes and a weird corn/blueberry mix.

As absurd as they are, my mind must be working overtime or something when I sleep.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:34 AM   #105
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
Joe, this governmant would use ak-47's at a cost of 3000.00 each to kill five mosquitos. They are evil, self serving, and moat assuredly not beyond this. The fact that the plan is so devoid of common sense should tell all that its true and in fact planned by those genius's. Letter agencies are BRILLIANT! Our government is BRILLIANT!!!
The fact that these lists existed during the cold war in Europe for people sympathising with what was considered to be the 'enemy" at those times...
(And there was even an Army Manual about them black and grey lists... ;-) )
Adding that that was <probably> like all other Western Europe Defense a NATO effort..

Nuff said.

btw, Gypsies use(d?) that kind of direct on the house communication also.. Scratches in the doorpost, pebble under the gate.. This house is friendly and gives food if asked, This house will kick you off the property...

I don't get why the gov doesn't use invisible paint dots only visible with UV light.. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7bMdAyPes ;-)
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:00 PM   #106
Wolfladyk
Avalon Senior Member

Of COURSE, there are lists! They had them in the 60s and 70s, we know, to keep track of "radicals" and with modern computers, the task is much easier! And the Patriot ACT, slews of Bush's Executive orders, and FISA made sure they are legal now too!

Expect and prepare for the WORST. If it doesn't come, then you can be happy! Furthermore, the "only thing to fear is fear itself." Don't let fear stop you from seeking the truth, but rather use your fears as a motivator to get prepared however you can.

Hugs to all!
Wolf
Wolfladyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:51 PM   #107
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
I am curious why everyone thinks that nabbing people at 4am a few weeks before martial law won't work.

It worked in Germany.

It worked in Russia.

It worked in the Philippines. 1972

It worked in Greece. 1967-74

It worked in Chile.

It worked in Argentina.

It worked in Venezuela.

It worked in Uruguay.

It worked in Colombia.

Do you think Americans are any more ready/awake/prepared than the people above?

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publ...nter_160.shtml
Glad to c I am not the only one to see that pattern..

Namste-Matte
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote