Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 04-22-2009, 03:04 AM   #26
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All is number- Bilbo Baggins celebrates his 111 Birthday with some 4-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Tell me what you don't understand and i will explain,i always try at least.
Yes, you are very generous with your time and effort and I really do appreciate that! I just feel like a dunce for not "getting" this stuff and often don't even know where to begin with my questions!

Quote:
I'm talking about process that takes place within the human body, that activates all brain cells ,that is being mimiced with all the things we have doubts about, to frieghten us away from the energy.
Yes, I have actually gathered this!

Yet I am still in the dark about the details... Is this something that happens to us (perhaps on a Monday, from noon till 3 pm?) out of the blue? Or do we need to work at it? Like, maybe, eating a better, less acidic diet, perhaps? Or maybe if we figure out pi and all this other numerical stuff our brains will start to click? Or maybe laying off the sex because the orgasms are sending energy in the wrong direction?

Quote:
The lady that follows cattle mutilations is named Linda Morton(salt) Howe-Reticuli is the rectal area for probing from the greys. Gt it.
Yeah, I know about her.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:12 AM   #27
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All is number- Bilbo Baggins celebrates his 111 Birthday with some 4-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Yes, you are very generous with your time and effort and I really do appreciate that! I just feel like a dunce for not "getting" this stuff and often don't even know where to begin with my questions!

Yes, I have actually gathered this!

Yet I am still in the dark about the details... Is this something that happens to us (perhaps on a Monday, from noon till 3 pm?) out of the blue? Or do we need to work at it? Like, maybe, eating a better, less acidic diet, perhaps? Or maybe if we figure out pi and all this other numerical stuff our brains will start to click? Or maybe laying off the sex because the orgasms are sending energy in the wrong direction?

Yeah, I know about her.
Avoid too much alchahol, release of the sexual energy, and the acidic foods that damage the 12 mineral salts(12 tribes of Isarel) in that area. We are naturally going through this pocess ,and a wave of chi is going to come through and start the process.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:14 AM   #28
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Start actively using Pi
Old 04-22-2009, 03:17 AM   #29
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Before we leave the subject of sodomy and anal probing, I need to ask a question...

I have read that the Illuminati regularly sodomize 3 year old children as a part of the process of creating dissociative identity disorder (DID). But the purpose of this goes beyond simply the trauma involved... Supposedly the sodomy activates some gland at the base of the spine and the thrusting actually forces kundalini up the spine causing a premature kundalini activation, which is useful in the programming process.

Do you suppose this is why the Bible is so vehemently opposed to sodomy?

As an aside, I have also read that the Illuminati really do use a sexual practice called gomorrahmy, but it is so terrible that nobody even knows what it is!
Old 04-22-2009, 03:24 AM   #30
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I didn't hear about it , what happened?
Well, social events I mean... Boston Marathon; Chicago Bulls playing Boston Celtics; and two other events.... just heard a comment from someone as to why 4 events at the same time in Boston yesterday is all.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:29 AM   #31
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Well, social events I mean... Boston Marathon; Chicago Bulls playing Boston Celtics; and two other events.... just heard a comment from someone as to why 4 events at the same time in Boston yesterday is all.
I think this is pretty typical for Patriots' Day, a holiday celebrated only in Massachusetts and Maine, as far as I know...
Old 04-22-2009, 03:33 AM   #32
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Before we leave the subject of sodomy and anal probing, I need to ask a question...

I have read that the Illuminati regularly sodomize 3 year old children as a part of the process of creating dissociative identity disorder (DID). But the purpose of this goes beyond simply the trauma involved... Supposedly the sodomy activates some gland at the base of the spine and the thrusting actually forces kundalini up the spine causing a premature kundalini activation, which is useful in the programming process.

Do you suppose this is why the Bible is so vehemently opposed to sodomy?

As an aside, I have also read that the Illuminati really do use a sexual practice called gomorrahmy, but it is so terrible that nobody even knows what it is!
This a very old kabbalistic act ,that allows them to take in the energy released, and summon entitys. This is the darkest apects of Kabalah. The higher forbidden teachings, is the use of vibration and tones within the alpha bet and transforming atoms and molecules into pure energy,ie human transformation.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:35 AM   #33
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think this is pretty typical for Patriots' Day, a holiday celebrated only in Massachusetts and Maine, as far as I know...
Now use Pi on the word Pat-riots and you will see clearly.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:39 AM   #34
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Her name is Linda Moulton Howe. I'm not sure how that becomes Morton? And yes...she plays with the big boys.
Google it ,and its spelled Morton in many places plus ,i always use PI. She runs with james Gillilan ,and Mrs howe also was stranded with Gilligan.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-22-2009 at 03:45 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:45 AM   #35
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
OK, I will work on that one tomorrow - time for bed...

But I will say that it was a creepy time to live in New England when the New England Patriots were winning all those Super Bowls a few years ago. People around here acted so haughty about it - as if they were so special. It was awful!
Old 04-22-2009, 03:53 AM   #36
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well, it sure seems like it was a giant drunk fest all day.

And it appears like they are gearing up for all their pro sports teams to take championships or something. So I guess if your a gambler shoot for the T party place.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:09 AM   #37
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

And it appears like they are gearing up for all their pro sports teams to take championships or something. So I guess if your a gambler shoot for the T party place.
Talk about 111

NBA: Boston 111, Charlotte 109 (2OT) - UPI.com Apr 1, 2009 ... Ray Allen hit a 3-pointer with 3 seconds remaining in the second overtime Wednesday, giving Boston a 111-109 win over Charlotte.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-22-2009 at 04:19 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:49 AM   #38
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I wish I could understand even 1% of what you are talking about!
You're not alone, NewParadigmGuy.

Quote:

Hello Recallone , i live in the states also and Lost was comming on Mondays from 11 a night til 2 am,that might have changed.

The circumfrance of a circle is 1 or 60 minutes = 36 or 360 degrees.

3 of these cycles would = 666 or 111

666=18 and this all springs from the number 3
This is the Merry ground ,that ends where it started, until you we off.
So 777 = 21 or 2+1 = 3 it all returns to the source
3 or a tree is where life starts multiplying.
Alright, Lost is on Wednesday night at 9. But regardless of when it's on, I'm having a hard time figuring out how it is that a one hour show takes 3 hours to air where you live. That's a LOT of commercials. And I'm failing to grasp how the circumference of a circle ties in to the show, or understand what kind of math makes 3x36=111 or how 3x360=666. By the math I'm using, these amounts are 108 and 1998. Clearly I must be doing something wrong, here.
Or....
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:53 AM   #39
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

If we want to keep our sanity,leave the numbers alone they say,after they tell you its a beautiful mind.

Old 04-22-2009, 04:59 AM   #40
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
You're not alone, NewParadigmGuy.

Alright, Lost is on Wednesday night at 9. But regardless of when it's on, I'm having a hard time figuring out how it is that a one hour show takes 3 hours to air where you live. That's a LOT of commercials. And I'm failing to grasp how the circumference of a circle ties in to the show, or understand what kind of math makes 3x36=111 or how 3x360=666. By the math I'm using, these amounts are 108 and 1998. Clearly I must be doing something wrong, here.
Or....
No, it comes on for three hours straight , back to back episodes. See if the illustration below works for you.

Old 04-22-2009, 05:32 AM   #41
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Each time the circle makes a complete spin,thats one revolution.3 times would be 111 or 60minutes 60 minutes 60 minutes.=666 0r 18 or 9
Old 04-22-2009, 07:05 AM   #42
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Revelation 17:1

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

It might take you a few minutes to get this,no worries just ask and i'll help break it down even more.Ok , Jack is the false personification of light, a FOX

The JAK is the master number 22 trapped in the 8 cornered box. The reason that he is the false light,is because he seeks to fix things,to avoid his own internal struggles.

He represents the false hero leading to zero point in the cycle.

Watch closely, flight 815 will add up to 14 or 77, Jack is the last 7 letters starting at S-hepard or sheep herder, that leads back to Zero.

Zero is the void or the completeion of our 8 fold path of our (Darhma) initiative. Z is the 26th letter 2+6 =8
He is the Papa bear over Ursa major constellation with 7 stars and ursa minor with 7 stars ,which is known as the lesser flock. So this 77 lesser flock plus the false wisdom 8 = 22

Notice the 2 sevens concealed in the Z ,and being that it is the 8 fold path,the 8 is hidden as the Z

Now we remember the Ka-trina incident, expressing the same philosophy. Two weeks they were in distress as the sheepfold. On the 7th day rescue came, which expressed the numbers (7Z) or 777 to zero
KA means spirit Ka = 111 Trin A means 3
This means that it wil happen in this fashion 3 times.
The S or serpent energy is also known as the ash ,and the last 7 is the check.This is where we cash our last check at the counter of the 8 fold path
Old 04-22-2009, 07:21 AM   #43
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

7Z

Old 04-22-2009, 08:04 AM   #44
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why so many events in Boston yesterday?
I've noticed more and more places popping up as gathering grounds for people I know.

It started with Boston and now it seems like a lot of my friends are going to Austin, TX or are already there (mostly temporary).

Just a weird observation. What's even odder is that a few weeks back, I ran into not one, but two friends in Boston that I had no idea would be there. It seems to be a magnet for some reason.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:44 AM   #45
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This a very old kabbalistic act ,that allows them to take in the energy released, and summon entitys. This is the darkest apects of Kabalah. The higher forbidden teachings, is the use of vibration and tones within the alpha bet and transforming atoms and molecules into pure energy,ie human transformation.
I wonder if the gray aliens are doing exactly the same thing when they rape abductees with the anal probe.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:49 AM   #46
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Many, many Massachusetts residents get a day off from work for Patriots Day. And after a long, cold winter, people are primed for festivities.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:13 AM   #47
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Now we remember the Ka-trina incident, expressing the same philosophy. Two weeks they were in distress as the sheepfold. On the 7th day rescue came, which expressed the numbers (7Z) or 777 to zero
KA means spirit Ka = 111 Trin A means 3

Is Trina A equal to 111 because A is 1. And Tri is 3?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #48
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
P 16
A 1
T 20

R 18
I 9
O 15
T 20
S 19

PAT=16+1+20=37=1
RIOTS=18+9+15+20+19=81=9

1+9=10=1

or

PATRIOTS=16+1+20+18+9+15+20+19=118=10=1

Not really sure where this is going...
Old 04-22-2009, 12:59 PM   #49
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Google it ,and its spelled Morton in many places plus ,i always use PI.
I did Google it - yes, it was misspelled a few times as "Morton" but it really is "Moulton".

I don't get the "salt" connection...

Does it have something to do with Lot's wife looking back toward Sodom and turning into a pillar of salt?
Old 04-22-2009, 02:29 PM   #50
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=777 The Great Work;131168]Revelation 17:1

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

It might take you a few minutes to get this,no worries just ask and i'll help break it down even more.[I][SIZE="2"]Ok , Jack is the false personification of light, a FOX

The eighth is of the seven ... does this mean that the 7 combine to form 1 which will be declared as the 8th? As a group they form to make 8?

So, what is the beast to be? And what were the seven? Im thinking countries. Will several countries form to reveal a one world order?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote