Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-16-2008, 02:46 AM   #1
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Default Important!! Youtube is suspending Accounts about Extraterrestrials and UFO's

Hi,

This is to tell you that Youtube has received an order from the government to suspend big Youtube Accounts that talks about UFO'S and shows the Proofs of the Existence of Extraterrestrials. They know that the videos are spreading and they know that to much people know now about the existence of Extraterrestrials.
AceBryan's webpage on Youtube was suspended, like many big other names.

Let's make it appear everywhere and try to stop this New World Order.

Try to check Acebryan webpage on youtube, you will see that it doesn't exist anymore.

Thank you and spread the word to everyone and let everyone know that the government doesn't want anymore people to learn about the Existence of Extraterrestrials.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:48 AM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important!! Youtube is suspending Accounts about Extraterrestrials and UFO's

thank you...for the heads up

this is one you won't want to miss

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+coverup&hl=en

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:49 AM   #3
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important!! Youtube is suspending Accounts about Extraterrestrials and UFO's

No way!
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:51 AM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

This is ridiculous ain't it?I've noticed a few suspended freeforyoutohave was one recently i can bring to mind-this is transparent now.They are on here under some pseudonymn gotta be!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:27 AM   #5
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Important!! Youtube is suspending Accounts about Extraterrestrials and UFO's

Nothing short of shutting down YouTube/GoogleVideo followed by a clampdown on the entire internet will stop the information from getting out.

There are thousands of kids who download all of those videos and will resubmit them through thousands of new accounts everyday if necessary.

Pandora's box is open now and all the wishing in the world won't close it again.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:30 AM   #6
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

/sigh..........
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:36 AM   #7
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

its true so many people have downloaded everything the lid will never be put back on. they dont want people saying this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEqvLsAUW8k
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:44 AM   #8
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
its true so many people have downloaded everything the lid will never be put back on. they dont want people saying this...

Awesome vid, Clarkkent, loved it
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:47 AM   #9
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

heh thanks i made it myself ( i edit!)
Old 09-16-2008, 04:02 AM   #10
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post

Well done! Keep spreading the positive.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:08 AM   #11
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

thanks ! yeah id rather keep it positive, in the end you dont want to be apart of the fear machine, knowing whats out there being informed and prepared is what is needed not scaring people.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:11 AM   #12
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger
OF all the "Stuff" that I have learned of this event came to my area today.
So very strange how just one day all this comes to my world.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com.../mphillips.htm

Who you will learn was a big part in this lady and her being "saved".

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/cobrien.htm

This is just so sick...
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:14 AM   #13
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

I have a myspace account. through it, i along with many others, have been posting bulletins relentlessly concerning the NWO, illuminati, ufo's, etc, for a very long time just to get the information out there. We have all had a HUGE increase in our bulletins & blogs being deleted by myspace, or whoever.

I post various things. A lot of it is gutter humor. Never once has anything that would be considered a "violation of terms of use" been deleted.

But, amazingly enough (sarcasm), videos and literature describing the history and current events of our president and others seem to somehow follow that criteria, hence the reason they've been deleted?!

something stinky going on there....
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:18 AM   #14
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
This is to tell you that Youtube has received an order from the government to suspend big Youtube Accounts that talks about UFO'S and shows the Proofs of the Existence of Extraterrestrials. They know that the videos are spreading and they know that to much people know now about the existence of Extraterrestrials.
Can you please be so kind as to link me to this 'government order' that Youtube received?

Or was AceBryan's page suspended for violations of copyright issues?
Old 09-16-2008, 04:27 AM   #15
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

good call zorgon, i wondered the same thing.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:41 AM   #16
nightwind

I don't see the point of deletion of these accounts if you have Edgar Mitchell and the Disclosure project live on CNN talking about the reality of ETs, not to mention those Larry King shows completely dedicated to the same subject.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:48 AM   #17
sprocket
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger
Thanks of the link, wow, corruption at its finest! It is probably a sign of the power of youtube and its cohorts that while many will be shocked by the subject-matter, most no longer doubt that this abuse of power (and children) can and does extend all the way to the Whitehouse...
sprocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:10 AM   #18
anthrovolution
Avalon Senior Member

Youtube is mainly just a big disk drive. There are plenty of other servers on the internet that can host video content.
anthrovolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:03 AM   #19
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, now its time to make the UFO story real for the fake Alien invasion?
By deleting accounts with videos that spread Alien paranoia, to make those videos look real.

That proves only one thing. They are really dumb.

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:05 AM   #20
Sunnely
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Important!! Youtube is suspending Accounts about Extraterrestrials and UFO's

I cant help but laugh cuz now IM gonna create a youtube account, haha!
Bring it on!
Sunnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:17 AM   #21
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Youtube has been deleting conspiracy accounts of one type of another for a long time now.

If they really thought it all a bunch of craziness you would think they would just prove it all wrong huh.

Truth scares them because it can't be hidden forever.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:31 AM   #22
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

can you provide proof that the goverment did infact order this..?
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:13 AM   #23
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Well most of it if not all can still be found at good ol' the piratebay.org anyway. Their own two part video doco tells how the U.S govt has told Sweedens Govt to shut these guys down or sanctions will happen! The thing is that SWEEDISH law is not being broken! Not at present anyway.
That was ages ago and they are still going strong. (TPB)The U.S Govt is not the worlds govt and are finding this out. Surely the U.S people want to just live out their lives in peace like everyone else and not be constantly dragged into other peoples squabbles. But when your country is run by those that own the war machine factories it's no wonder.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:49 AM   #24
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Isn't YouTube owned by Google? If they start pulling these accounts from YouTube, i guess we can expect this kind of info being pulled/deleted from Google Video as well...
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:10 AM   #25
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Can you please be so kind as to link me to this 'government order' that Youtube received?

Or was AceBryan's page suspended for violations of copyright issues?
Hi Zorgon, I think this maybe the order people seem to be referring too. It's the order proposed by senator Libermannan 1959...it does not specifically deal ufo's but makes everyone a 'terrorist?' if you disagree with the Government. So anything that is seen as subversive, which would include that whole ufo/Et thing is likely to be targeted. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rDI4Po4R5tghttp://

Peace & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote