Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-07-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default New Conspiracy Theory just discovered.....

Disclaimer: Not intended for people who have no control over where their attention ends up, or for sensitive viewer. Some Self examination damage may result. Proceed with caution.

The Patriot Act the Americans have let slip in right under their noses, how has that happened? Where did Homeland Security and FEMA find their foothold? How were Americans convinced it was not a crime for their military to bomb innocent people, and kill over a million of them, on a complete lie?

If you had it to do over, would you act, or fail to act, the same way to the encroachment? If you would do it differently, how would you change your actions or inactions.

What went down, and why?

What was the Problem? What was the Reaction? What was the Solution?

Why do people offer themselves up for other peoples "know best"?

Are people driven by fear? Is this a trait which those insecure in themselves capitalize on?

Is there truth in the statement "all that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for people of good will to do nothing".

What about Einstein's comment "“The most important decision we make, is whether we believe we live in a friendly or a hostile universe" ? Is that true to you?

Are we living out the same lesson on a smaller scale here on Avalon right now? And the fear filled spreading the idea that there is some hostility that you need to be wary of? Are you buying it? Does Avalon need some self appointed protectors to "see to business you don't really want to involve yourself in"?

A lot of questions, I know. I'm starting to sound like ODM. lol.

Any theories? What is the conspiracy here, and who's behind it?

Over to you.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 03-07-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #2
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Conspiracy Theory just discovered.....

People are not ready yet..... but let this play out to see if anyone notices that they are in the middle of the injustice and right/wrongness.

The north/south ness, the in-outness, the push pull ness

right smack in the middle of it, stirring and nurturing it.....

Funny isnt it
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:01 PM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
People are not ready yet..... but let this play out to see if anyone notices that they are in the middle of the injustice and right/wrongness.

The north/south ness, the in-outness, the push pull ness

right smack in the middle of it, stirring and nurturing it.....

Funny isnt it
Oh yeah. It's a mess of ness.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:03 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Oh yeah. It's a mess of ness.
it iS a meSS of ness

when it can be, a much gathering more, type of world
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #5
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Answers to those questions can be found in the Matrix 5 series: Vol's. 1 - 4.
I am not saying that is "absolute truth" but you will definitely have a new perspective on things when you finish reading them.

KOYAANISQATS
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #6
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I contend the damage has been done. This time line has been lost. We have not evolved. The logos of double speak has pervaded. The emotional survival instinct warn threadbare. The obvious mirror for those who see is overwhelming and self evident of dimensions separated. I evoke a transmigration and leave those that are misguided.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #7
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS View Post
Answers to those questions can be found in the Matrix 5 series: Vol's. 1 - 4.
I am not saying that is "absolute truth" but you will definitely have a new perspective on things when you finish reading them.

KOYAANISQATS
My hope is that people will examine themselves, for their own answers to these questions. They are obviously very active questions, or they wouldn't be playing out in microcosm here.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
I contend the damage has been done. This time line has been lost. We have not evolved. The logos of double speak has pervaded. The emotional survival instinct warn threadbare. The obvious mirror for those who see is overwhelming and self evident of dimensions separated. I evoke a transmigration and leave those that are misguided.
Personally, I would like to keep the elevator door propped open as long as humanly possible, for the stragglers. many more finding the fence uncomfortable.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:17 PM   #9
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

From error to error, one discovers the entire truth---- very painfully

hehehehehe

Freud btw, I added the end bit, of course someone is likely to point out freud was an illumanti agent, and shur he might have been
Old 03-07-2010, 05:20 PM   #10
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I would suggest working out your last dynamic in "letting go". Earth has redefined martyrdom and a credit to our connection to family. But until we as a species begin this process there will always be plenty of wood for your cross.....When we move into the next phase you will see your compassion fulfilled and your soul runneth over...
Old 03-07-2010, 05:23 PM   #11
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Personally, I would like to keep the elevator door propped open as long as humanly possible, for the stragglers. many more finding the fence uncomfortable.
I'm with you in that sentiment. On the face of things all would appear lost but hey, guess what, the awakening hasn't passed, it is just beginning and this is our role.
We can't fret over what would we do or not do given the same or similar circumstance, the thing is what ARE we doing. I spoke about this in my inaction equals complicity thread.

LL&P

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:30 PM   #12
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I submit this Double speak/A.I. is in the words of treachery and in the tongue of the so called enlightened. Your search for reason on both sides of the plain have been lost. The bliss of sitting on the fence will not gather you wisdom. You will not have your body due to lack of action. Neutrality another concept mirrored as confidant.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:48 PM   #13
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
sam beckett, as there really are no new ideas, I may as well fall back on the best.

Nothing is lost, nature does not lose stuff, including our experiences... it wouldn't be natural ! there is no time and you can't actually get it wrong, you may however get it really slowly and painfully -- however you decide

Take it easy lads and ladies, all's well.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:48 PM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
What went down, and why?

What was the Problem? What was the Reaction? What was the Solution?

Why do people offer themselves up for other peoples "know best"?

Are people driven by fear? Is this a trait which those insecure in themselves capitalize on?
Too much looking without and not enough within.
If there is guilt to be found it is in the very act of having forgotten who we really are : not the body, nor the mind or even our thoughts .
This is the foundation on which the " messed up " universe is build.
Ignorance . We are turning our inner Light off and then pretend there is darkness around.
Bringing a litle Light here and there won't do the trick. We need the full Light on.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:48 PM   #15
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
some choose this way. Everyone has choice. Some can carry both. That too is a choice, for now. All can contribute in their chosen way. The mixing is messy, but isn't confronting something dimly seen a magnetic mystery?
Old 03-07-2010, 05:50 PM   #16
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
I'm with you in that sentiment. On the face of things all would appear lost but hey, guess what, the awakening hasn't passed, it is just beginning and this is our role.
We can't fret over what would we do or not do given the same or similar circumstance, the thing is what ARE we doing. I spoke about this in my inaction equals complicity thread.

LL&P

Z
I love the avatar (pun intended) I actually know that guy. How's that possible. lol
Old 03-07-2010, 05:53 PM   #17
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Are you really in need of more mystery MP?
Old 03-07-2010, 05:59 PM   #18
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Are you really in need of more mystery MP?
No. Although it did make a nice change from the nothing new for a long while. But I know my chosen role. I'm a bridge. I'm a place holder. I'm a "this way folks". Some of us are moving on and staying behind at the same time. A new choice this time. A new pathway being established to provide a new choice. We create. from full choice.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

WHY are all the bridges up over / and, down under ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:11 PM   #20
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The Patriot Act the Americans have let slip in right under their noses, how has that happened? Where did Homeland Security and FEMA find their foothold? How were Americans convinced it was not a crime for their military to bomb innocent people, and kill over a million of them, on a complete lie?

If you had it to do over, would you act, or fail to act, the same way to the encroachment? If you would do it differently, how would you change your actions or inactions.

What went down, and why?
MP2, you ask some very good and profoundly sad questions to those of us who live in the U.S.

The answer(s) to your questions is far more complex than you will know. Politically and governmentally we have been duped en masse. That was, however, the plan. The plan was successful, at least in the immediate. The people of the United States have very little, if any, control over which legislation is signed in secret or in public by unscrupulous politicians. We normally discover new laws after-the-fact. We do not have a Democracy, nor do most people want a Democracy. We prefer to hold to the Republic which was initially and Constitutionally formed from the beginning.

For those who genuinely understand the force driving the global meltdown, your questions will be easily answered.

Lies abound. Our news sources are owned and operated by this driving force. We are told one thing by those elected officials to find shortly thereafter, that the very opposite is true. For instance, the real truth about 9/11 is just NOW, starting to be understood by the U.S. population. The rest of the world has known this truth for years. Right after 9/11 happened, I for one, started to read news sources outside of the U.S. mainstream news. I wasn't at all surprised by Iraq. Their advanced planning was superb. They fully understood the blind trust of and the lack of foresight of the American people. The bombs were dropped in Iraq and life went on here in the states. Almost half of our population is STILL convinced that Osama bin Laden was the mastermind of 9/11. This disinformation campaign has succeeded in its task.

President Obama has little or no control over what is occurring or has occurred. It appears doubtful that he has intentions of or a desire to, change the course of the driving force. I doubt that anyone could redirect that force.

But beyond this, I still hold the deep-seeded spiritual understanding that in the end, all will be well. I look upon this as a passing severe blow to our earth and its population.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #21
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote