Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-23-2008, 02:39 AM   #1
Tuza

Default Light Workers - our mission?

Maybe the light workers here and elsewhere are here for the specific purpose at this time of helping the planet and its inhabitants ascend without having to go through nuclear wars, martial law etc.

I have wondered since posting at the beginning of the forum why we are doing all the work and worryng and all the rest when peope outside are just going about their normal lives, blissfully unaware of what is going on around them in the world.

Maybe it is our mission here at this time to do this, that we took on this mission at this time (a difficult one) to guide everyone through by manifesting, invoking (praying), meditating everything through.

Just a thought.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:47 AM   #2
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Light Workers - our mission?

i really like david wilcocks idea about why the so called light workers are here. it's simply to raise the vibration of the earth with love and positive thoughts. not to save the world, though most of us feel like it's our responsibility to do so. the planet is experiencing a lot of heavy, negative vibrations right now. possibly more so than every before. all we can do is try to make this transition as smooth as possible...if you can even call it smooth in this case...by remaining as positive as we can. so basically, we're here to radiate love and wisdom. nothing more, nothing less. if we can continue to do this, then mission accomplished.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:34 AM   #3
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
i really like david wilcocks idea about why the so called light workers are here. it's simply to raise the vibration of the earth with love and positive thoughts. not to save the world, though most of us feel like it's our responsibility to do so...
Amen.

Being, or becoming a lightworker is not necessarily an easy process. I don't know about anyone else, but I struggled and suffered a lot along life's path, and none of it made a lick of sense until it began to make sense. And I'm still learning, every step of the way.

We're here representing the Light. We are not the Light. Our job is to let it shine through us, to show how it's done. Tuza's right: while we go about our business, the rest of the world seems to go on as if nothing was different. But I think that's an illusion. Everybody knows something is different. The old folks are angry, and the young people are disgusted. There's a lot of darkness in the world. So, we are doing our job if where a lightworker is, darkness is dispelled. Gladness is spread, hope glimmers, a smile is carried off into the world.

And each of us has his special calling. My wife heals people. I am tuned into earth energies. How this all fits together in the big picture on down the line I don't know. But I have no doubt it will all be plain, in time.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:13 AM   #4
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:31 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:26 AM   #5
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Light Workers - our mission?
The 'mission' for light, heavy and extra large workers is to be 'programmed' by people who are knowingly posting threads-posts-books and other system of religion, so they can control people who do not belive freewill.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:31 AM   #6
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
When this happens there is no need for meditation or focusing...You consciously do nothing, it just happens.
Bingo. I call it being in the zone.

I'm not always able to maintain it; few are. It's getting easier, though.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:40 AM   #7
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Our mission is to share and radiate our LOVE energy
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:33 AM   #8
Garuda
Avalon Senior Member

Paradoxically enough, the correct answer probably is... all of the above.

David Wilcock is right: as a lightworker, by keeping your vibration high, you raise the overall vibration. ('Entrainment' is the term for that).

Therefore, being is enough.

Ghandi comes to mind: be the change you want to see.

So that is what it means to BE a lightworker: It is to be that what you already are.

But at the same time, it is within our nature while embodied, to want to DO something. So what can a lightworker do?

Well a lightworker does not have to do anything, other than be the change he or she wants to see.

But a lightworker can have a bigger effect, by teaching others how to be the change they want to see... so that they, too, can help raise the overall vibration.

Well, that's how I feel about it.
Garuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:44 AM   #9
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I have absolutely no idea

for me it is still unfolding, but it definitely has to do with the coming times

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:21 PM   #10
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:31 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:02 PM   #11
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Another of Gandhi's quotes springs to mind.....

"I will not allow others to walk through my mind with their dirty shoes on"

It says so much
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:03 PM   #12
Garuda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Greetings Garuda

How would you go about teaching others who do not solicit learning?

What would be your reasoning for using that particular method?

When you learned something extremely important to you, how did you learn?

Do you believe that lightworkers are all knowledgeable or still on their path of learning and discovery?

Just a couple of interesting questions.

Curiously yours,
Alexandra

You can only help those who want to be helped.
You can only teach those who want to be taught.
The best way to teach, is by example.

Who mentioned a technique or method? You did, not I.

But there are spiritual empowerment tools available.
Each will have to find their own.
The best you can do, if you're familiar with such tools, is show some tools that are available, without any attachment.

Of course Lightworkers are not all knowledgeable. They are still on their path of discovery. That journey never ends...

There is a buddhist saying that every person you meet, is both your teacher and your pupil.
Garuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:36 PM   #13
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:32 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:46 PM   #14
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:32 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:21 PM   #15
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
The 'mission' for light, heavy and extra large workers is...
Are thee a member of the Petite Elite?
Old 10-23-2008, 06:53 PM   #16
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Ghandi did quite a bit though, in his gentle way. Being enlightened doesn't necessarily mean sitting around doing nothing....though that's the best choice for some, fer sheur...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:25 PM   #17
Alexandra

Ghandi was a great entity on this planet. The light shone through him tremendously, all of the time. He was very troubled at many times. It is not easy being enlightened. Enlightened beings put aside their own lives and families for the good of the whole. Ghandi did this and sacrificed his personal time here. This took great courage and love for all life, not just humans.
He may have sat around a lot but persons were drawn by the light to him for answers as to how to go about their life in a spiritual manner. He never forced his opinions on anyone. He just asked them to love and respect one another and all life forms.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:26 PM   #18
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Some times it seems like it is mission impossible

I know I've been prepped for something I just don't know what it is... In the past two years I've learnt so much but also seem to not know anything and also get a bit low when I am surrounded by camping equipment, fuel cans, water butts and books on self sufficency

In the past year I seem to have bought a shops worth of crystals, a library's worth of book and sorted my physical body out for something...

I hope my preparations are worth it but it sometimes does seem we aren't meant to do anything YET as when I am doing stuff now it seems to back fire and get me down... so I'm sort of in the prepared and ready mode right now. I just wish I was tidy!!! then I could put all these supplies somewhere

Maybe we need a huge bottle of red pills for when it is time (or is that blue pills?)
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #19
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread guys, as Ghandi said, we must become the change we seek in the world. It starts internaly and radiates outwards as shining light of the eternal oneness that connects all of us. One consciousness - One love
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:36 PM   #20
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

You remember how it was just after Sept. 11, 2001, right? Some of us vowed we would never enter a skyscraper again. Some of us didn't want to leave our houses again. The minutiae of popular culture became staggeringly unimportant. Humorists like David Letterman and Dave Barry, wondered if they could ever return to the business of laughter.

We were scared dry. And some of us said: Get used to it. This was the new normal.

But skyscrapers did not close from lack of use. We did not become a nation of agoraphobics. We did not lose our interest in singers and movie stars. Letterman and Barry went back to work.

Fear, which had cut through us like a hot poker, became instead a low-grade fever, ambient noise, wallpaper, something you feel without feeling, hear without hearing, see without seeing.

Then you look up one day and realize how profoundly that fear has changed your world. People are imprisoned without charges or access to lawyers, and it's routine. People are surveilled, their reading habits studied, their telephone usage logged, and it's commonplace. People, including children, end up on a secret list of those who are not allowed to fly, nobody will tell you why, there is no appeal, and it's ordinary. We swallow lies like candy, nod sagely at babblespeak, and it's unexceptional.

Torture is inflicted with White House/Downing street approval, the president lies about it and it's just another Tuesday.

Once upon a time, Americans/Britons were fond of looking upon backward nations, upon places where law was whatever the king said it was, and noting with pride that we do things differently in our country. But that was a day long ago and a country long gone.

If we miss the one or mourn the other, you'd never know it to look at us. We live through what feels evermore like a Joe McCarthy fever dream. We feel without feeling, hear without hearing, see without seeing and do not protest what we have become.

Because this is normal now.

Let's do our world a favour and wake the rest up SOMEHOW!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:37 PM   #21
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:30 AM.