Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 10:29 PM   #26
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Proof of Alien Encounter

I encountered a 'green fog being' in Houston, around 1970. Never knew what it was, really, or if I was just halucinating, until Whitley Streiber did a show on them and had a lot of people report similar experiences to mine. About two years later, I saw the classic giant glowing orb fly overhead on a deserted highway in Wyoming.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:30 AM   #27
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

Topper,
'You can send me any of your information when you feel the desire. We can discuss it. Intelligently, symbolically, technologically, what ever suits the situation.'

I did send you the information..
I got response in respect to my questions, but you never did say anything about the the pictures and links i sent you..

I gave few days time..but I can see you replying to everyone else and still yet have anything in return for the links and information i sent.

I just have to assume at this point. what else do i have?

after having stated that is how people respond to the information ..you then asked if i could share it..I believed you were going to add something to the discussion we started after that..
you say 'People handle things in many different ways'..
understood.
I am sharing how I am taking things..exactly out right up front. out in the open...you think i care how foolish I am when i say 'I get ignored' when i share it, and when there is no comments after having shared it, and i say... see?
*L*
just sayen

'told ja'

you say give em time to digest it.. *LOL*
how about weeks , months..how much time should people get during a discussion?

If i meet someone in a restaurant just so i can share the images..and go way outa my way to bring them... and I show them the pictures..
and then they slide em back to me and then start talking about the waitress and the color of the curtains....and then through the entire dinner they dont say jack else about it.. oh comon! you think im not mature enough to read into that as a waste of time?

Im right..I said I dont like to share it cause people don't say anything about whats in the images as though im the only one who sees it *L*
I don't even get a reply like "i don't see anything'..a shaking of the head ..nothing.

~sigh~ yea ok fine
I'm outta line here..
*L*

hey I told ja ..you even did it too..

hey dont get me wrongh im not irate im just talking a matter of fact..
sayen it through a smile really

your thread..
your table..
ETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:48 AM   #28
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Sunnyrap, In a way it's very good for you. You will never need govt information to tell you that aliens exist. You are one of the fortunate ones. Welcome.

Gort, Cla-tu, Barada, Nic-to...Topper
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote