Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-03-2009, 03:49 AM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default And the meek shall inherit the earth..

After listening to some programs on the governments underground bases and how they are spending millions/trillions to put in these elaborate underground bunkers ~ I had an insight. What if those who well off enough or have the right connections.. are ALL underground in their hiddy holes and... they miss out on the galactic wave that will sweep the earth's surface in 2012?

All of the meek are pretty much on the surface of the planet and would likely be exposed to the spiritual energy of the new dawn. Hence my thought about "how" the meek shall inherit the earth.

Anyway, thinking this gives me much pleasure and lots of chuckles.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:03 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: And the meek shall inherit the earth..

When the elites go into their Deep Underground Military Bases...and leave us to fend for ourselves on the surface...we'll just have to seal them in with their reptilian masters. The elites with good taste will probably serve the reptilians the elites who taste good! Eat at Elites! Sorry...I know that was in poor taste.

Seriously...I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone...even the reptilians and elites. Perhaps eventually the underground bases and secret space program will be used to defend the solar system. We should think of using them for positive purposes when the malevolent humans and non-humans are removed from power.

I think the elites now realize that the reps and greys don't give a rat's patootie about them...and that they have been used. The elites are probably in more trouble than the peons...because they know too much...and their services may no longer be required. Are the reps and greys going to come out of the closet sometime soon...and attempt to rule over us openly? I don't know...but I wonder.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-03-2009 at 04:21 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:32 AM   #3
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Well there is that saying... the more visible someone is, the easier a target they make.

I truly feel sorry for these leaders.. when the top comes off the pressure cooker (specifically with the economy) it's going to get messy. And unfortunately they make verra good targets.

As we never die... there really is nothing to fear.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:41 AM   #4
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Interestingly, earlier my Itunes played the song "Power to the Meek"
by the Eurythmics, and it reminded me of this very verse.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:03 AM   #5
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
Interestingly, earlier my Itunes played the song "Power to the Meek"
by the Eurythmics, and it reminded me of this very verse.
Ha ha, i think of Rush's 2112 'suite' at the end of the 'overture'!

Now as far as self-important twits hiding in DUMBs i don't advocate blocking their exits in an act of mass murder.
We should watch such exits with welcoming committees to those who wish to see the light of day after tiring of the oxygen sucking (literally) bickering i'm sure will occur in those facilities.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:27 AM   #6
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

The galactic wave is coming for us, I'll be out dancing in it, if I can handle the 300mph winds.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 06:10 PM   #7
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Now as far as self-important twits hiding in DUMBs i don't advocate blocking their exits in an act of mass murder.
We should watch such exits with welcoming committees to those who wish to see the light of day after tiring of the oxygen sucking (literally) bickering i'm sure will occur in those facilities.
With you on that one. Ready the camera and say cheese!

Imagine the faces of the people coming outside, only to discover everyone doing far better than themselves.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:46 PM   #8
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Hope so Carol the meek and mild shall inherit the earth
there aint too many where i live complete arses
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My personal discernment on that one is that what was actually prophecised is that the:

Pure in heart shall inherit the earth.

And this was misquoted, most likely intentionally, to keep the people meek.

We are co-creators. This is our world. In order to truly inherit the earth we will need to realize the Power, Wisdom and Love (which perfectly balanced is Purity), is within us. We need to take our power back rather than continually giving it up.

It is the pure in heart that will inherit the earth, those who recognize the power is in them, have the love to use it only for the benefit of all life, and the wisdom to understand how life will actually be benefited.

My understanding
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:30 AM   #10
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

That word "meek" in the King James Bible was a deliberate mistranslation, by explicit order of King James. The word translated didn't mean anything like "meek". I understand "aware" would be very accurate. And "pure in heart" would certainly be close, as 14 Chakras mentions. Kind of makes extra sense in our age, doesn't it?

For anybody who doesn't know how the King James Bible was written, King James gave some written instructions to the translators, one of which was along the lines that it was very important to emphasize "humility" and compliance. Further, he required the Prime Minister, Francis Bacon, to spend two full-time years going through the translated text and making "small" changes, wherever necessary, to ensure every passage was in accord with King James' requirements.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:59 AM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I wouldn't blame Francis Bacon for that one, but there might be something to King James being behind it. Francis Bacon actually has an incredibly interesting story and in due time people will hear about it. It's actually coded into Shakespeare's play's, honest !

My discernment tells me Francis Bacon was working to enlighten the population to their inner divinity, and at times yes, contrary to what the big boss man King James was up to (although I don't think King James was truly evil or anything, rather just more concerned about his own power and ego rather than empowering the people), off topic though and a discussion for another day...

A day soon to come as the Pure in heart and the aware / conscious shall inherit the earth!
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:43 AM   #12
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
When the elites go into their Deep Underground Military Bases...and leave us to fend for ourselves on the surface...we'll just have to seal them in with their reptilian masters. The elites with good taste will probably serve the reptilians the elites who taste good! Eat at Elites! Sorry...I know that was in poor taste.

Seriously...I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone...even the reptilians and elites. Perhaps eventually the underground bases and secret space program will be used to defend the solar system. We should think of using them for positive purposes when the malevolent humans and non-humans are removed from power.

I think the elites now realize that the reps and greys don't give a rat's patootie about them...and that they have been used. The elites are probably in more trouble than the peons...because they know too much...and their services may no longer be required. Are the reps and greys going to come out of the closet sometime soon...and attempt to rule over us openly? I don't know...but I wonder.
That's hilarious....And Rockefeller says " Did you hear something like a stone being rolled into place??!"
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:34 AM   #13
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: And the meek shall inherit the earth..

Here you go 14 Chakras, I much prefer the Enoch version.

Matt. v. 5. "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."

En. vi. 9. "The elect shall possess light, joy, and peace, and they shall inherit the earth."

For the interested, here is the Book of Enoch, I link the introduction which has many more examples of quotes taken from the book and added to the bible, with changes of course.

The Book of Enoch the Prophet, tr. by Richard Laurence, [1883], at sacred-texts.com
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/bep/bep01.htm
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:40 AM   #14
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Actually the pure in heart works for me too. I was just remembering something Astralwalker had written. This is my meager interpretation: Stay alive, stay alive, stay alive until this incredible opportunity unfolds and one is bathed in the galactic light. In other words... go outside.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:38 AM   #15
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Phtha for that link to the Book of Enoch, which throws some
additional light on this interesting text.

I have a copy of the Book of Enoch, translated by Canon R.H. Charles,
first published in 1893. It seems to be readily available. My copy
was published in 2007 by Dover Publications Incorporated, New York.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:06 PM   #16
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
We are co-creators. This is our world. In order to truly inherit the earth we will need to realize the Power, Wisdom and Love (which perfectly balanced is Purity), is within us. We need to take our power back rather than continually giving it up.

It is the pure in heart that will inherit the earth, those who recognize the power is in them, have the love to use it only for the benefit of all life, and the wisdom to understand how life will actually be benefited.
Co-creators we are not. That’s a bunch of pointless mumbo-jumbo. We did not create ourselves. We did not create a single life form on this planet. We are barely learning to do hybridizing among like species, but in doing so, we are merely using the biological blueprint left by whomever really did this earth’s creation.

Not even the best scientists and philosophers have the real 'creation' truth yet. It is still all speculation. No body knows for sure what really happens after death, other then that cells deteriorate. Nobody has met ‘God’ and proved it. The problem is, people want to define ‘God’ in terms of likeness to man, and as if it is “One” person or entity. It is the most absurd idea to think there is this ‘one creator’ like man!

I think it is a deception to believe that a ‘pureness in heart’ will save us. What exactly does that mean anyway? There is no proof that anything will save us. We’re at the bottom of the intelligence ladder. Some think we’re smart, but we’re not. We can’t see out of our fish bowl earth, but whomever created us no doubt can see into our fish bowl and knows exactly what mankind is or is not doing.

Our creator’s didn’t need us for a single darn thing. Nothing. Understand that point. We are not needed by higher intelligence Creator(s). High intelligence Creator(s) can create anything they want, any time they want, wherever they want. We are likely an experiment. A game of entertainment. Kind of like having pets.

Our planet has 6 billion souls living on it. There likely are thousands of billions of higher intelligence Creator(s) in the next level up, in some near proximity of our solar system. What they’re doing all the time, we don’t currently have a clue.

What I do know is this. At this moment my soul is tied to a living, breathing, biological unit, living in a physical world made up of known atoms. This unit’s highest purpose is doing things in this “dimension”, not in some other dream state or make believe spiritual or astral world. I am suppose to do the best I can HERE… not some other far fetched ‘there’. Working hard “here”, raising a family “here”, producing items for trade “here”, building a house and home “here”, helping others in my community “here”… that’s why I was born “here”.

I'd like to think if I can figure out how to do things "right", I might not be destined to keep repeating lifetimes on this planet, and not have to be the meek who will continue to inherit earth.

Last edited by KathyT; 10-04-2009 at 08:16 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:18 PM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post

What I do know is this. At this moment my soul is tied to a living, breathing, biological unit, living in a physical world made up of known atoms. This unit’s highest purpose is doing things in this “dimension”, not in some other dream state or make believe spiritual or astral world. I am suppose to do the best I can HERE… not some other far fetched ‘there’. Working hard “here”, raising a family “here”, producing items for trade “here”, building a house and home “here”, helping others in my community “here”… that’s why I was born “here”.

I'd like to think if I can figure out how to do things "right", I might not be destined to keep repeating lifetimes on this planet, and not have to be the meek who will continue to inherit earth.
good points here..
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I generally agree with both 14 Chakras and KathyT. I don't know who we really are. I don't know if we are CO-CREATORS...or co-creators...but we do have a lot to do with what happens here and now. Our planet is how we plan-it.

KathyT...it's all a big puzzle, isn't it? I see both evolution and intelligent design...but I don't see the one(s) who designed us as having anything to do with the total mess we are presently in. They seem to be completely removed from this solar system (or supressed within humanity?). I have a couple of theories as to why that is...but I don't know for sure. But it does seem, that for now at least, we are pretty much on our own...against some pretty mean and clever dudes. I agree that this dimension is where the action is...and to me, at least, a lot of the ascension talk seems to be a deception of sorts. Obviously we need to become much more ethical and psychologically well balanced...but the ascension talk I'm hearing doesn't resonate with me. I get the feeling that the bad-guys want us out of here. I intend to stay right here in this dimension. Planet Earth is prime real estate. The human body is miraculous. I want the bad-guys to ascend the hell out of here and leave us alone. Then perhaps we can work on ascending the right way.

The Atheists, Agnostics, Christians, New-Agers, etc. are all partly right...and partly wrong. Perhaps we all need to swallow our stubborn pride...and positively reinforce each other. I have posted several threads which are critical of the Roman Catholic Church...yet I consider a purified and reformed church (through a Vatican III and an Ecumenical Namaste Mass?) to be absolutely essential to the salvation of Planet Earth.

My paraphrase on today's text is 'Those who place humanity above themselves will be placed in charge of the earth (following a solar system exorcism)'.

We are incredibly stupid...and incredibly smart. We can do the stupidest things in the most sophisticated ways...and be so damn proud of ourselves.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-05-2009 at 04:48 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:10 PM   #19
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
After listening to some programs on the governments underground bases and how they are spending millions/trillions to put in these elaborate underground bunkers ~ I had an insight. What if those who well off enough or have the right connections.. are ALL underground in their hiddy holes and... they miss out on the galactic wave that will sweep the earth's surface in 2012?

All of the meek are pretty much on the surface of the planet and would likely be exposed to the spiritual energy of the new dawn. Hence my thought about "how" the meek shall inherit the earth.

Anyway, thinking this gives me much pleasure and lots of chuckles.
I like the sound of that!

..and it is quite plausible too!

Also, check this out. This scenario is set out in the Bible!

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair (volcanos?), and the moon became as blood (volcanic activity?); And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth (satellites?), even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll (Earth rotates 180 degrees in an instant?) when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places (pole shift?). And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains (Government bunkers?); And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

Revelation 6:12-17, KJV

This does sound EERILY like a "pole shift" and the "result" of a "super-wave" / "coronal mass injection" to me! This is a BIG reason why I am very concerned about what some scientists are saying about the solar maximum of 2012/2013. I keep saying to people -- the Bible is a VERY wise book and I don't believe man has the intelligence, knowledge or insight to pen that book alone, but very few people actually know what's in it. They just get on my back about being "religious" and "gullible". I am not religious at all, but I KNOW what's in that book, and it is very very wise (and current).

Last edited by m1*; 10-30-2009 at 04:42 PM.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #20
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

I feel that following any religion will only further divide us (no offense), for the truth has been successfully woven in all of them for this purpose. They all claim to be the true path, but yet, all of these paths go into different directions.

To this day, we all are seeking the truth about our past and have uncovered only more questions. Unfortunately, I feel this is the most powerful and successful work of manipulation by the Illuminatii, Satan, Cabal, Secret Societies, Malevolent E.T.s, or whomever or whatever you prefer to call them. Something "Universally Accepted", witnessed and respected, would have to surface that concretely explains A-Z leaving no doubts. No questions.

Perhaps this is an area or "knowledge war" we are better served not engaging. Perhaps it is best to focus on the "right now". What can you do now in relation to that which is undeniably unjust...and help decide for yourselves whom will inherent the earth.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:47 PM   #21
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello All,

I feel that following any religion will only further divide us (no offense), for the truth has been successfully woven in all of them for this purpose. They all claim to be the true path, but yet, all of these paths go into different directions.

To this day, we all are seeking the truth about our past and have uncovered only more questions. Unfortunately, I feel this is the most powerful and successful work of manipulation by the Illuminatii, Satan, Cabal, Secret Societies, Malevolent E.T.s, or whomever or whatever you prefer to call them. Something "Universally Accepted", witnessed and respected, would have to surface that concretely explains A-Z leaving no doubts. No questions.

Perhaps this is an area or "knowledge war" we are better served not engaging. Perhaps it is best to focus on the "right now". What can you do now in relation to that which is undeniably unjust...and help decide for yourselves whom will inherent the earth.
I agree. I can't stand religion.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:09 PM   #22
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Not even the best scientists and philosophers have the real 'creation' truth yet. It is still all speculation. No body knows for sure what really happens after death, other then that cells deteriorate. Nobody has met ‘God’ and proved it. The problem is, people want to define ‘God’ in terms of likeness to man, and as if it is “One” person or entity. It is the most absurd idea to think there is this ‘one creator’ like man!
There are people on this planet who have established what happens after death. There are people who have literally died for several minutes and come back again. There is one man who was clinically dead for 28 minutes and "woke up" in the morgue after an incredible journey where he learned all about what we are and why we are here (His story can be read here) There are many more with similar reports. This is undeniable proof of life after death and it is absolutely neccesary that we aknowledge this in order to continue on our spiritual evolution as a species which has gone beyond the need for religion, politics and governmental control.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:55 PM   #23
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Jack! Still very wise I see! I assume you're talking about Dannion Brinkley, I didn't click on the link.
Also there's Dolores Cannon, Dr. John Lerma, Dr. Brian Weiss, all proof positive of life after death!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote