Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 04-30-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default FREE ENERGY Magnetic Motor Demo

YouTube user "MYLOW121363" (hereafter "Mylow") of Chicago has apparently successfully replicated the late Howard Johnson's all-magnet motor, Stonehenge model, that Johnson worked on in the early 1980s to demonstrate to the U.S. Patent Office (patents now expired). Mylow purposely kept his replication as close as possible to Johnson's design -- per the photos, not the patent.
Mylow claims it has run ~26 hours continuous in one setting. His replica begins to turn once the single stator horseshoe (U-shaped) magnet comes close to the rotor magnets on the perimeter of the rotor.
The rotor spins up to a certain speed and does not go any faster. The speed limit could be due to an eddy current interaction between the stator magnet and the rotating aluminum rotor.
Mylow says he has seen some deceleration over time. One possibility is that the energy supporting continued rotation is a function of the magnet gradually giving up its magnetism, like a battery. He had the stator magnet remagnetized, and the motor worked again.
The rotor consists of sets channel alnico magnets attached to an aluminum disc with crazy glue. There is a gap between each set. The aluminum disc rides on a high-precision ball bearing that was machined at his brother's workshop. The single stator magnet (also U-shaped) is glued to the bottom of an aluminum bar that is mounted on top of two wooden stands.
Mylow has conveyed essentially all the info needed to replicated this device. In addition to the compilation here at this site, a consice version of those is available for sale from http://MylowPlans.com
On April 2 and 3, 2009, Mylow was visited by someone from the NSA who confiscated his motor and papers, then returned them, warning him to post no more videos and to not pursue this technology. [1]
Open Source Caveat
In open sourcing this design, we only request that if you go commercial with it (selling plans, kits, or finished units in volumes of 5 or more), that you include a 3% royalty to be split three ways between Mylow, Howard Johnson's heirs or assigns, and PES Network, Inc. (which is coordinating this project here). There is no patent, and Howard Johnson's patents are expired, and there is no copyright on the contents of these PESWiki pages, so this request is one that is not enforceable. But out of an appeal to ethics, we expect that you honor the request. The royalty percentage is purposely low so that you will not be placed under an unreasonable burden in competing with those who will not honor this request. Contact PES Network, Inc. to work out reasonable licensing arrangements. See OS:MYLOW:Legal.
Project Status
We are hopeful that we now have all the information needed to replicate this effect. As of April 8, 2009, no has yet accomlished that. This is partially due to the difficulty of sourcing proper magnets. However, it also appears that getting the proper configuration of magnets with the substitute magnets has proven to be quite difficult.
Ramifications
If this turns out to be an actually-working design, it could provide the planet with great hope for clean, affordable, reliable, continuous, portable power.

Demo video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4uVu...layer_embedded

Link to info to duplicate it:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:_MYL...son%27s_Design
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:03 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: FREE ENERGY Magnetic Motor Demo

I love the idea, but not sure if it will have enough torque to actually turn a generator or alternator. Maybe if you add an inner ring of magnets and another stator magnet that would increase the torque. Or maybe use stronger magnets, because I don't think speed is the problem, but torque might be. hmmm
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:12 AM   #3
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I love the idea, but not sure if it will have enough torque to actually turn a generator or alternator. Maybe if you add an inner ring of magnets and another stator magnet that would increase the torque. Or maybe use stronger magnets, because I don't think speed is the problem, but torque might be. hmmm
The torque could be solved with either stronger magnets, or superconductive ones. The assembly attached to the generator or batteries would have to be magnet based as well so there would be no drag to slow it down.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:21 AM   #4
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
The torque could be solved with either stronger magnets, or superconductive ones. The assembly attached to the generator or batteries would have to be magnet based as well so there would be no drag to slow it down.
It should be built out of lexan to reduce an magnetic drag from other metal parts. The generator can use the existing armature from the top or bottom and the whole unit to be vacuum sealed.

I would still like to see another working model from a couple people confirming the accuracy of this video.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:05 AM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey David, I think aluminum is fine because it's not magnetic.
Maybe if you made the disc a lot larger and use stronger magnets it would have greater rotational mass which might increase torque. If you've ever spun an alternator with your fingers it spins pretty easily, especially with a few thousand miles on it.
You get a 200 or even 400 amp alternator and it would easily charge a six pack of deep cycle batteries.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 05-01-2009 at 03:07 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:03 AM   #6
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

I have been wanting to make one for quite some time now. But sourcing the materials and if I wanted to actually properly utilize something like this, I would need someone else who would know more about physics than myself, and how to construct proper way of utilizing the motor. I myself have means and skills to make all the parts needed, to the accuracy of a micron, for the most complicated apparatus you can think of. Now I just need someone from SA Australia to build one of these with me. Any one around from here interested?
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:17 AM   #7
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

I'm about to start building the Perendev motor...

It is a bit more complex but delivers much more power than the Johnson magnetic motor...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5lySHOZSyw
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:12 PM   #8
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

I'm about to start building the Perendev motor...

The Perendev motor looks pretty good, but it's a closed design, so anyone that can replicate it would help bring it to the masses. Looks like the person behind the motor is in the process of commercializing it.

Thanks for your post McMaster. Co-operation is key to bringing these technologies to fruition.

Here's a recent conference event on "Breakthrough Power - Embracing the New Energy Frontier" given at a university, which really indicates the progressive movement of these technologies:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Video:B...C_2009_at_SJSU
Old 05-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #9
shred
Avalon Senior Member

This is a nice setup too magnet driven home generator
:-)
http://tr.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnger...eature=related

shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:39 PM   #10
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Shred,

I first heard about that one, maybe 5-6 years ago. At that time, they were going to sell to the local market first before going international. Would be interested when it is available.

/NS
Old 05-02-2009, 03:20 AM   #11
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

As I recall, the one Shred posted was dismissed as a hoax. Whether or not that is true is a matter of opinion.
TtC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:58 AM   #12
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

As I recall, the one Shred posted was dismissed as a hoax....

I think it's from a company called Lutec. Here's some info on this. Apparently some engineer looked at their calculations and it was clear their formulas were wrong:

http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2008/1...etual-mot.html
Old 05-02-2009, 12:03 PM   #13
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen all the you tube vid's with some impressive examples.You are goining to need a pretty good alternator/dynamo and don't forget a ac/dc converter.

You could buy big magnets or loads of smaller ones, as DANTHEMAN pointed out torque is a factor

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=97326

good luck
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #14
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of magnets, here is an excellent supplier. Magnets of all shapes and sizes.

Super Magnet Man Magnets
Old 05-07-2009, 02:32 PM   #15
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: FREE ENERGY Magnetic Motor Demo

THE NEWMAN'S MACHINE KEYS

Key ONE : The FREE energy must be tapped from the collector (inductor) WHILE it charges itself with its own magnetic energy,

Key TWO : HIGHER the POTENTIAL, HIGHER the NEGATIVE POWER tapped.

Key THREE : GREATER THE NUMBER of STEPS (Broken flow) DURING THE CHARGING PHASE of the "collector", GREATER the efficiency.....

Key FOUR : To get more electrical power back from the coil, the pulse duration must be at least 1/20th of the L/R timeconstant and, at the same time, a very big _changing_ magnetic field must be applied (generated by a rotating permanent magnet rotor).

Key FIFTH : The negative current comes from the DISRUPTIVE EFFECT caused by the "Broken segments" or a bumpy surface during the firing sequence. The negative energy (the real Free Energy) is pumped from the vaccuum DURING THE DROPS OF POSITIVE CURRENT. These drops create a kind of "syphon effect" in the Aether which pumps free energy and creates these deep and strong spikes showed in my scope picture.

Key SIX : The duration or the "life" of this negative current can be SUSTAINED by SMALL FLUCTUATIONS in the dropping potential, just after the disruption. This can be done by some SPECIAL SPARK-GAP DESIGN or a SPECIAL SHAPE of the "Broken segments".

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/qmmv11.htm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg qmm11anm.jpg (13.4 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Paramartasaya; 05-07-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:16 PM   #16
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

The Lutec generator has surfaced again. Got this off the David Icke site a couple of days ago and if it is authentic and not fake, the Australians are fortunate!!! The intent is to produce a commerial product by the end of the year.

http://www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/82/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI5jt...layer_embedded

Video from Australia showing an over unity motor in action, that works. for further info see http://www.consumercide.com... and the manufacturer website at http://www.lutec.com.au Reason for uplo...

Reason for uploading: The other youtube video won't play on my site ("no longer available" message), so this is a re-upped version that hopefully will
http://consumercide.com

see http://www.lutec.com.au
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #17
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
The honor system as described below leaves the lawyers out. Cool.
Quote:
There is no patent, and Howard Johnson's patents are expired, and there is no copyright on the contents of these PESWiki pages, so this request is one that is not enforceable. But out of an appeal to ethics, we expect that you honor the request.
-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #18
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Universe began with a word. But which came first? The word, or the thought behind the word? You can't create language without thought, and you can't conceive a thought without language. So which created the other, and thus, created the Universe?
Lorien,

I think the source conceived the thought with a dynamic holographic fractal image.

Sorry, off topic.

-feeler
Old 05-08-2009, 12:45 AM   #19
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramartasaya View Post
THE NEWMAN'S MACHINE KEYS

Key ONE : The FREE energy must be tapped from the collector (inductor) WHILE it charges itself with its own magnetic energy,

Key TWO : HIGHER the POTENTIAL, HIGHER the NEGATIVE POWER tapped.

Key THREE : GREATER THE NUMBER of STEPS (Broken flow) DURING THE CHARGING PHASE of the "collector", GREATER the efficiency.....

Key FOUR : To get more electrical power back from the coil, the pulse duration must be at least 1/20th of the L/R timeconstant and, at the same time, a very big _changing_ magnetic field must be applied (generated by a rotating permanent magnet rotor).

Key FIFTH : The negative current comes from the DISRUPTIVE EFFECT caused by the "Broken segments" or a bumpy surface during the firing sequence. The negative energy (the real Free Energy) is pumped from the vaccuum DURING THE DROPS OF POSITIVE CURRENT. These drops create a kind of "syphon effect" in the Aether which pumps free energy and creates these deep and strong spikes showed in my scope picture.

Key SIX : The duration or the "life" of this negative current can be SUSTAINED by SMALL FLUCTUATIONS in the dropping potential, just after the disruption. This can be done by some SPECIAL SPARK-GAP DESIGN or a SPECIAL SHAPE of the "Broken segments".

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/qmmv11.htm
AS much as I like to believe these machines exist, why is it that the people that invent these things always come across as uneducated people who nobody would believe?? Why can't some intelligent well spoken person be given this information??
Old 05-08-2009, 02:42 AM   #20
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
AS much as I like to believe these machines exist, why is it that the people that invent these things always come across as uneducated people who nobody would believe?? Why can't some intelligent well spoken person be given this information??

Because they lump it in the same field as UFO's and no self respecting scientist wants to risk their pretentious career over it.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:13 AM   #21
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Because they lump it in the same field as UFO's and no self respecting scientist wants to risk their pretentious career over it.
Worse yet, the self respecting scientists would risk their expensive labs being burnt down.

-feeler