Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 01:12 AM   #1
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow For Those asking: What is the Galactic Alignment 2012?

Greeting's to all,
Posted below, is a link to an excellent web page (from John Major Jenkins Galactic Alignmen site.
It is very well done! giovonni

www.alignment2012.com/whatisGA.htm

home page, www.alignment2012./

Last edited by giovonni; 10-04-2008 at 03:09 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:43 AM   #2
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For Those asking: What is the Galactic Alignment 2012?

Thanks for posting the link, Giovonni. I agree it's well done!

Nancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Greeting's to all,
Posted below, is a link to an excellent web page (from John Major Jenkins Alignment2012.com site) It is very well done! giovonni

www.alignment2012.com/whatisGA.htm
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:55 AM   #3
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For Those asking: What is the Galaactic Alignment 2012?

That site is a really cool cut & dry info page on the subject. I used them a few times to reference the pics and information in the past. I actually wrote my safe little "prediction" or theory in the Future talk forum here about what that means to use practically on earth too. Thanks for giving us a quick link to a great information source.

Last edited by Shakesbeer; 10-03-2008 at 05:01 AM.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:08 AM   #4
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For Those asking: What is the Galactic Alignment 2012?

He's wrong, there's an alignment every 13,000 years, alternating between summer and winter solstices.

Anyway, so what implications does this cause?

Does the center of our galaxy work like a super conductor, streamlining waves of conscious energy to catalyze our spiritual development and our return to the Divine Mother and the fifth dimension? I'm not going to beat around the bush, that's the context I'm in

Right now there are peculiar things occurring in this galaxy leading me to believe we're receiving an unusually high dosage of conscious energy. For instance, Venus is glowing in the dark, Jupiter has an ion line connecting it to Io and all of the magnetic fields are increasing by big proportions.

If you watch Thunderbolts of the Gods there is a theory proposed that the stars in our sky are not separate entities at all but connected by plasma cords wrapped around each other the same way we construct our own cords, because nature found that design most efficient. This means our sun does not rely on a finite nuclear power source, but receives its energy from the strings that connect the universe together.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:14 AM   #5
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

may 20 2012
is the
return of Kukulkan
and the solar eclipse to be followed by the rare transit of Venus ten days later.

It is a significant event.

One may want to be at the Pyramid of the Magician at Uxmal
or some similar place on that date.

Below is the Olmec version of Quetzalcoatl
with the serpent Kukulkan

notice the Cosmic Seed Bag in his hand,
and feel free to ask me why....

Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:20 AM   #6
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

so, I am still questioning what the mayan calendar ending date 12-21-2012 has any specific correlation to anything astronomy...

the galactic alignment as explained above is related to the pression of the earth?

I read some where about the oscillation of our solar system up and down, passing through the galatic equator. and that, 2012 is when our solar system is right at the galactic equator. anyone picking up this info? is the above information and the oscillation of our solar system the same thing or different?
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:50 AM   #7
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

The Mayan Great Age ends 2011 or 2012 depends on who you beleive.

It is 13 baktuns of 144000 days each.
187200 days
and that is the Mayan Long Count

Note: coincidentally the Mars synod with Earth at 780 days
is 3 times the Mayan Tzolkin 260 spiritual calendar

the Mayan Long Count 1872000 divided by the mars synod of 780 = excatly 2400

there are a host of self sggrandising Mayan authorities
like Clow, Calleman etc
that permeate their versions of Mayan spirituality into a miasma of
global consciousness ascensions at the culmination of the Great Mayan Age,
and this is happening
but these authors are making a mint on selling the spiritualities
i.e.
"pay per view" "Pleiadean activations" by BH Clow

the "galactic equator" you refer to
is the galactic rift
or refered to as Xibalba in mayan lore
Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:18 AM   #8
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: For Those asking: What is the Galaactic Alignment 2012?

I don't buy the whole Galactic Alignment thing. There are people talking about different type of alignments, but none are very convincing.

An alignment of planets, it's certainly not. Those alignments happen so often there is nothing special about them.

Then there is the alignment explained above. It's about the precession, a cycle of about 26.000 years. As it is well put, but not accented on the whatisGA.htm page (see above), the peak of the alignment was in 1998. In 2012 we're almost out of it. If there was something to happen, it should have happened already some years ago.
But if you dig in deeper, you see it makes no sense. The only special thing about this alignment is, the fact it falls on the shortest day of the year. The alignment reoccurs every year, but shifts bit by bit. So some years later it falls on another day. What's the fuzz all about? There is nothing special about it, believe me.

Then there is yet another possible alignment. In 225 million years our solar system goes around the centre of the Milkey Way. While it does that, it goes up and down, with a surface you could call the disc or equator of the Milkey Way, as the centre. I don't know the rhythm of that cycle yet. If anybody knows, pleace tell me. But I doubt, if this is what the Mayans were talking about. Still, it is possible. Modern man is supposed to be not older than 60.000 years. The only way people could be aware of a cycle of 225 million years, is if aliens told them about it.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:21 PM   #9
Keon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
The only way people could be aware of a cycle of 225 million years, is if aliens told them about it.
Please educate yourself before rejecting a scientifically proven estimate - it's a simple matter of math to come to the estimate of 220-230 million years to fulfull a 'cosmic year' as it is called.

As for the initial subject, I'd like to offer a few links to clips on YouTube that address Dec. 21. 2012 from different angles:

Part 1 / 3
Part 2 / 3
Part 3 / 3

Please enjoy, and blessed be.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:27 AM   #10
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keon View Post
Please educate yourself before rejecting a scientifically proven estimate - it's a simple matter of math to come to the estimate of 220-230 million years to fulfull a 'cosmic year' as it is called.
I would gladly educate myself at anytime, thank you. Although, with the first link you propose, it won't happen, sorry, there's nothing new to me there.
But you didn't read well what I wrote. I do not reject the cosmic year at all. I do question if people (the Mayan) could know about the cosmic year. Their knowledge of astronomy was large. But the necessary conditions to learn about the cosmic years, where they present? Was their knowledge large enough?
So, therefor I stated, more for fun than serious, they would have to be told by aliens about the subject.

The other links you provide are intereseting. I saw this video some time ago. Will have to view them agian, I don't recall so well what the whole presented content is.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:09 PM   #11
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

I got the idea of solar system travelling up and down from here

http://www.viewzone.com/endtime.html

anyone been to viewzone, is this site reliable? I found the scientific way of explaining is the first-good-impression that it is not bias, well biased towards science..

like to get another person opinion on the decency of this write-up
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:23 PM   #12
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

cool site giovonni, thx for the link.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:07 PM   #13
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorsoul View Post
http://www.viewzone.com/endtime.html
anyone been to viewzone, is this site reliable?
like to get another person opinion on the decency of this write-up
Very interesting.
It looks reliable. One should check all references before judging. But at first glance it looks ok.