Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 09-15-2008, 09:38 PM   #51
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WILL OUR OWN TROOPS and COPS TURN AGAINST US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
There is not a military or police force in the world big enough to take on the American people. Every one of them know this nation would be bloodied inch by inch with their own blood. The only way for a government to take on the American people would be to nuke us. We are a nation of peaceful warriors. Were civil war to happen, in the words of Admiral Yamamoto, who bombed Pearl Harbor but did not want to, "We have awakened a sleeping lion." Keep the faith. Love and Peace.
Greg
As much as I'm afraid of them coming after us to put us in their FEMA camps I also see they are outnumbered by how many American people there are. And will all of the cops and soldiers obey orders if it came down to this? I even ask that about foriegn troops. Why would all of a sudden droves of cops and soldiers round us up and put us in Nazi camps? For what? What did WE do?

In that case I think that the entire World would want the Gov rounded up, and the NWO rounded up instead because they are responsible. WTF have the American people done to be put in concentration camps???

I know what the NWO wants to do, but they need to justify it to their trained soldiers to have it carried out. Yes there are numerous bad cops and soldiers BUT there are good ones too that when it comes down to it will see the heinousness of it all and will not comply.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:43 PM   #52
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

The way I am reading it, they will. Yes there are many foreign military in the USA. Lots of them are underground. But they will when it comes down to you or I. YES Our military is already training men and woman from other countries. Nothing surprises me anymore

When the holocaust was pulled off, hitler was handed the military personel... He never pulled that off himself and that fast. Those people were starved to death just as to what happened in Africa and other places. This is not new. So you see the illuminati'd never go into it half blind. The military gets big bonuses to fight us but death to them and their family if they don't. Look at what black water gets paid daily? Our own military personel's that are involved get 4 to 5 thousand a month. GREED

The cops that are in my family are all eagar to join. They get a kick out of making us suffer. Do I sound Cruel? No, I have just seen too much.

So yes, when the s..t hits the fan. They will turn on their own family. its live or die.

Just my opinion
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:46 PM   #53
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

If every police officer in the country got together they could not win a battle against the 13,000 gang members in LA alone...

They are held to a higher standard and can't just start blowing up homes to get the one person causing the problems.

Once they crossed the line of decency, the public would rise up beside the gangs...

I'm afraid all of this has already been decided in a think tank, their only choice would be unleash a deadly virus to knock down the population and make all of us think they are picking us up to help...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:48 PM   #54
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Theoretically, police officers are public citizens that have been sworn to uphold the laws and the Constitution of their respective states/counties and the United States as well.

Who's to say that they wouldn't want to protect their own interests (family, not as sinister as some think) and refuse to follow orders in time of chaos?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #55
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

It would be nice if they would join sides with us

I
Old 09-15-2008, 11:36 PM   #56
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I wouldn't give it a second thought, they already have...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:18 AM   #57
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think that we will be fighting our own troops, i think that we will be fighting the UN troops and more than likely they will be from that hate us. The UN is already guarding our national forests from us.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:04 PM   #58
tomatochip
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. I agree eXchanger. As the earth's vibration rises, the old paradigm will disintegrate. Cops turning on the people in their communities? Sure. Look at the military. They implement horrors on other men, women and children, simply because they are told to do it. Do you think the police are any different? Look at what they are doing now with their tasers! These people (if they are human at all) are so dumbed down and programmed they no longer have the capacity to think and reason right from wrong. There is only the orders and the agenda that comes from the one paying them. I'd really like to believe in the good will of humanity and all that but just an observation of the daily news tells me otherwise. I like eXchangers comments here in that it is like a cancer that will destroy itself as it fights for it's own survival. They will take themselves out, because they don't go the way of the divine path which is love, allowance and freedom. I believe that most of the 'people' in those postitions are probably clones anyway. What human being who is connected to his/her source carry out such atrocitities on order for a paycheck?
tomatochip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:11 PM   #59
franzBardon
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: WILL OUR OWN TROOPS and COPS TURN AGAINST US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyking View Post
Regarding Martial Law/Police State scenarios, consider this: There are 300 million people in America. 90% of all our military are overseas, the other 10% are keeping the military installations going on a skeleton crew basis. Backup for the regular forces is the National Guard which is made up of your neighbors and friends. Now, there are 14,000 gang members in south LA alone. In a time of 'unrest' it would take just about ALL of the existing military to contain just this one area. So, will a goon squad come breaking down your door in rural wherever to take your guns and haul you off to a 'camp'? Highly unlikely. Remember during Katrina that 40% of the police force abandoned their post to go home and protect their own family. As I have mentioned in other posts, spending time discussing all of these negative scenarios is keeping us focused on the dark side when we should be concentrating on positive solutions to the problems that currently face us.

you present a logical observation however, you have not taken into consideration that there are ALSO very .. .very large, sophisticated, well trained, and well armed PRIVATIZED FORCES; among the more notible BLACKWATER. the same privatized mercenary group that were/are employed in the middle east AND were present after hurricane katrina hit. what's concerning about blackwater (and other private forces), is that they are NOT obligated to NOR adhere to the US constitutional or military laws (immunization from prosecution...) . it is quite likely blackwater will ALSO be apart of the forces employed IN the US oct.1st or soon there after. of course people need to remain calm vigilant, and well informed. i've provided links below for those unfamiliar with who and what blackwater forces are.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/368.html (quick overview)

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/174.html (very detailed)
franzBardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:37 PM   #60
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatochip View Post
Yes. I agree eXchanger. As the earth's vibration rises, the old paradigm will disintegrate. Cops turning on the people in their communities? Sure. Look at the military. They implement horrors on other men, women and children, simply because they are told to do it. Do you think the police are any different? Look at what they are doing now with their tasers! These people (if they are human at all) are so dumbed down and programmed they no longer have the capacity to think and reason right from wrong. There is only the orders and the agenda that comes from the one paying them. I'd really like to believe in the good will of humanity and all that but just an observation of the daily news tells me otherwise. I like eXchangers comments here in that it is like a cancer that will destroy itself as it fights for it's own survival. They will take themselves out, because they don't go the way of the divine path which is love, allowance and freedom. I believe that most of the 'people' in those postitions are probably clones anyway. What human being who is connected to his/her source carry out such atrocitities on order for a paycheck?
tomotoe chip
and, in surprise, arizonia
(i want to go there)

indeed--most men/and, women,
went home to look after their families

it is our children, that we are all creating this world for

and, in the present,
the current state of affairs,
it is NOT a gift we are leaving them !!!

instead, unless many turn towards "the light"

and, start a process to re-connect, to eXchange with others, correctly, instead, it would be a mess,
that will be left to them

we must, collectively work together
to reach, those, the 1,000,000 children
(over the years, who have gone missing)
i believe, they form, what is termed "the lost army"
(this is a big topic) one in which,
is very difficult to table

please everyone when we go to bed tonight
ask what i call, YOUR CAPSTONE/your essence
that biggest part of you,
to call out to these "lost ones"...
so, their controllers, can NO longer control them

essence contact, is very powerful--in fact,
it is the grandest tool, that we have !!!

It is so necessary,
that YOUR ORIGINAL SPARK,
be engaged with THIS CAPSTONE/or ESSENCE,
as, i call it ...we can do so much in our dream-time,
i hope to reveal much information, on this very soon

brightest blessings to all

i am susan ~white lotus star
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:40 PM   #61
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

view this video --- while it is still on google

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+coverup&hl=en
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:24 PM   #62
Stinkhorn
Avalon Senior Member

I think they will identify anyone who will give them trouble, they will send in a small group fully armored, equiped with ar-15's. If you give them trouble, they will report back and shell your house from a mile away.

I dont think they will screw around with our rights, they will trample them instantly and make a showcase out of troublemakers in a big way.
Stinkhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:29 PM   #63
argosi

When do we stop and realize that we are the creators of what's going to happen? That we have been given this power as it has been discussed in this forum. However, the conversations always revert back to what THEY will do vs. whet WE (I) can do. Si I guess that we continue this way, the assunmption that THEY will turn against us will become true.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:31 PM   #64
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Number one favorite answer in the world

They have already turned

Old 09-26-2008, 03:33 PM   #65
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminati_reject View Post
I was having a conversation with a buddy who is also in the know and he doesn't think our own will turn against us and there will not be enough foreign troops to come in and do the job. Can our cops, who our citizens in our own comunities, go against the constitution, their freinds and famliy? What are your thoughts?
Our own family and friends are going to turn against us.They will aid in the gathering of those who are independent thinkers when they have no food and water. Not negative just facts. Its already happening.

By the way there have been foreign troops in the US since the 80s. Thousands
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:45 PM   #66
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Iluminati reject,
I have heard it said by our own David icke that our policing system in England will join the army and white collar workers civil servents will take their place.
the civil servents are already taking over!
They have been given rights to make arrests on things such as litter bugs,and bad behaviour, drinking in the streets etc;
I'm convinced it has already started in England!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:57 PM   #67
NikolaZ
Avalon Senior Member

If this is to pass, they have the Blackwater security to do this for them. it is up to us to avoid this scenario, everyone of us.
NikolaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:47 PM   #68
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Dunno?, read all the **** and seen some of videos on FEMA Camps. My question was and is, are you sure such camps.. are intended for bread and raised in America-Americans. I ask that as look at WW2.

The Japanese Americans were put into holding facilities. So I wonder if the recently built (Incl DIA) FEMA camps may be for Islamic fundamentalists and others in the extreme, living within the USA?

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:18 PM   #69
TheGhost
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_johnson#985907-1 View Post
this isn't a valid debate if you have found the road here you should know the answer. the police are more and more your enemy daily. the new wave of police are trained in a more foul manner than the SS. they feel entitled and when people feel entitled they run amok. they feel a vast need to stand above you and show they are above you .
Exactly right, in my opinion.
Also, police are selected based on psychological tests as well as trained using psychological methods.
Police will shoot to kill even when they could subdue someone by shooting them in the leg, for instnce, because they are trained to shoot to kill; they are not trained to wound.
The training is such that the police officer with the gun instinctively follows his training rather than thinking about the individual human being whose life he is about to end.

If any of you have friends or family who are police officers ask them what they would do if they were ever ordered against the people and I bet you they skate around the issue rather than give you a direct answer. The truth is, they will follow orders and, of course, they don't want you to know that in advance.

Last edited by TheGhost; 11-29-2008 at 12:02 PM.
TheGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:00 PM   #70
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Just in a vid with Common Sense about Martial Law.

I am sorry about some shocking words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vulfeAH-MWc

He does make a point there, however, it won't be whole towns that will revolt.
It will only be a couple per 1000 that are radicals..
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:15 PM   #71
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Just in a vid with Common Sense about Martial Law.

I am sorry about some shocking words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vulfeAH-MWc

He does make a point there, however, it won't be whole towns that will revolt.
It will only be a couple per 1000 that are radicals..
Interesting opinion he has.

I disagree with him though. He thinks it is impossible for the govt to enforce it and he is wrong. History has proven it is not only possible but easy.

An old Chinese proverb says, "Kill one to scare a thousand."
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:18 PM   #72
RASE
Avalon Senior Member

If there is ever to be a revolution or coup, it will come from the country's military services. They understand war, politics, and money. Keep in mind that the vast majority of the campaign contributions made from military personnel were Ron Paul. I feel concerned of course, that we are in violation of the law by requesting that our armed forces act to enforce the law on US soil, but I'm definitely not worried that our military forces would ever fire on the public just to prop up any particular administration. In fact, an administration would have to be insane or at the end of their rope to even issue the order. (oops)
RASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:11 PM   #73
Archangel
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunatley, I do believe history is against us in this one. Having been trained by the Army I understand that many times the Army and individual units replace Nationality in times of conflict. When fighting, it is for the man next to you, and I believe if a citizen uses force they will be met with overwhelming force, unless they understand how to conduct asymetric Warfare. That is their, (ARMY), advantage. Many citizens will not know when it will be time to go Guns Once you do you have to go all the way and their is no undoing a killing. The Iraqi people are teaching us how to fight technologically superior armies. It is not just The U.S. military that is learning warfare. They are coming to realize the deadly nature of insurgent warfare where death can strike from anywhere at anytime, with or without the enemy present. We have so many ex military in this country that know how to conduct insurgent warfare as well as make IED's and other various weapons such as Napalm amoung others, that any form of civil war here would create catastrophic loses for Military forces. I believe the choice will confront each of us where we will have to choose to die fighting or being killed in a camp or taking an oath to the New World order complete with Mocrochip. I pitty those who choose the latter, certainly it is the death of a thousand cuts. When people buckle, fold or choose the Peaceful way out they enable the behavior that has created the situation. If you understand their end game of Population reduction by some 6 billion people or 90% of the existing population, then you understand they plan on killing you anyway. Think about that, They want to KILL YOU, that is not OKAY, at least not for me. I do enjoy the spirit of the site and it's members, very thoughtful and thought provoking. At the end of the day nothing is set in stone and for now the telephone and internet may be the most powerful weapons in the arsenal. Please contact your Representatives when something doesn't seem right to you in what they are doing. It will help you to know that you exhausted all options should you ever be confronted with such unthinkable scenarios as the ones we are contemplating here on this forum.
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:29 PM   #74
OrganicFarmhand

Even if the Military does not go along with these neocons the Air Force is working on a solution that could be available in the near future. here is a link to a small article and a short 5min clip of a bird sized drone capable of murder or deploying bioterror attacks. Seems like the movie blade runner!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...,7757745.story
Old 09-28-2008, 04:14 AM   #75
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think they will turn against us, but they would help us. That's why the majority of them are in iraq. held there by intention? The cops would help us.

The forces that are here to be against us would the those loyal to THOSE people. I am guessing black water is one of those groups.
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote