Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default What If?

I have been pondering a thought-message for the last couple of days…

with all of our ideas and efforts to make info-DVD’s, plan and gather people for ‘off-the-grid’ communities, explore how to escape from the tax or legal systems … etc.-

it is still just other decoy-ways to get us to expend our time and energy on the physical/3rd Dimensional hoop-jumping GAME… (running here, doing there, discovering this, and tweaking that…)

when what we really need to be doing is to fight them with the methods/tools that the TPTB don’t/can’t have a rebuttal-scenario for…

which is to just become aware that the deception game was planned a long time ago (eons?) and may actually be the defining matrix for this 3rd dimension of reality…

and what if… the ONLY way to change our world is to simply get on with the needed task of coming to the point of knowing who we are and to raise our vibrational levels to a higher plane of existence so that THEY effectively can’t affect our mental knowingness anymore (spiritually)- that way, when the time does come for whatever is coming- we WILL BE READY to graduate out of this reality?
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:30 AM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What If?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post

with all of our ideas and efforts to make info-DVD’s, plan and gather people for ‘off-the-grid’ communities, explore how to escape from the tax or legal systems … etc.-

it is still just other decoy-ways to get us to expend our time and energy on the physical/3rd Dimensional hoop-jumping GAME… (running here, doing there, discovering this, and tweaking that…)

when what we really need to be doing is to fight them with the methods/tools that the TPTB don’t/can’t have a rebuttal-scenario for…

which is to just become aware that the deception game was planned a long time ago (eons?) and may actually be the defining matrix for this 3rd dimension of reality…

and what if… the ONLY way to change our world is to simply get on with the needed task of coming to the point of knowing who we are and to raise our vibrational levels to a higher plane of existence so that THEY effectively can’t affect our mental knowingness anymore (spiritually)- that way, when the time does come for whatever is coming- we WILL BE READY to graduate out of this reality?
You are so right, I have been pondering about the same.....
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

Are either xbusy mom or stardustaquarian members of the lightwarriors forum?
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #4
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

xbusymom,

I think you are right. To much energy spent on issues of no consequence.

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:20 AM   #5
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I often consider a similar line of thought. On some level though I feel that it's important to address and discuss possibilities because it can help to raise the collective vibration by widening the perspective and consciousness of others.

Skills for living in harmony with the planet are a valuable asset for beings in the physical realm so I wouldn't consider learning those things as part of a 3rd dimensional hoop-jumping game.

I personally don't like to look at my pursuits in any matter as a means of "fighting" but rather as a means of "assisting" in the redirection and transmutation of energies. Fighting goes against the flow of source energy but conscious evolution seems to require working and flowing with source energy.

Those working so hard to hold onto control will be mulched by their own hubris in the end because they have cut themselves off from an intuitive communication with source energy. Fighting them is indeed a waste of time because they themselves operate at a lower vibration- therefore fighting them causes you to remain in the lower realms of fear and control along with them.

My suggestion would be to stay aware and be okay with the idea that each will reap what they have sewn. Go about your day and find ways to infuse every moment of your existence with as many good feelings and good intentions as possible and you will learn to love what you already have. From that point it's just a matter of making the best choice you can from the options laid before you. This is how I believe we can find our way out of the maze.

In the words of Chief Joseph: "From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Here are the connections I have made so far (recently)… I find political “double-speak” confusing but I have always been able to recognize the hidden meanings in “phrase-ology linguistics”…

so- what I ‘got’ out of the Obama MIT speech was this: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m603Z...eature=related)

a. biology and medical research will deliberately be linked to new free energy technology
*(viruses to grow batteries –time mark 4:05;
*nano technology for lighting systems- time mark 4:19;
*innovation and discovery is in our DNA- time mark 6:30;
*figuring out how to use “sustainably grown bio-fuels”- time mark 13:50)
b. the public has no right to own anything for themselves, but must bow to the almighty authority of TPTB
*(the legacy of a nation is to support the intrepid [fearless/dauntless] few - time mark 5:02;
*there is no silver bullet to transition from fossil fuel to clean energy- time mark 7:45- *implying that it will be impossible to kill the vampires;
*new funding for research and scientific experimentation that is permanently tax free- time mark 12:42;
*create legislation to make free energy “the profitable kind”- time mark 12:50;
*the Pentagon has declared our dependence on fossil fuels “A Security Threat”- time mark 14:23;
*Business Leaders are joining with Environmental Leaders to protect the economy and the planet- time mark 15:00;
*certain groups of people who don’t agree with or ATTACK the plan are being MARGINALIZED and need to be WORKED ON – time mark 15:46)

(i.e. “TPTB will soon be able to LEGALLY steal and own all new ideas that come from your mind and your cells/dna/fluids that come from your body” and then turn around and make you pay for it)

1) the oil cartel is crumbling
2) TPTB have squirreled away all the free energy patents and had 40+ years and have had ample time to perfect the atomic-mechanics of them (so that now since the original people are either dead or close to death- the government can now take over and govern those ideas)
3) the internet is abuzz with talk that the new “big business(s)” to come will be INTELECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS and DNA/CELL PATENT OWNERSHIP

and I thought *what is the point of trying to outwit THEM if there is absolutely no way to win?

Quote:
shiftmonkey:
On some level though I feel that it's important to address and discuss possibilities because it can help to raise the collective vibration by widening the perspective and consciousness of others.
but- After thinking about it, I realized that we can’t get to step two (figure out how to get out of the trap) until we do step one (recognize that we are in a trap and see what kind of trap it is)…

so I apologize for setting off the alarm prematurely… we are doing exactly what we are supposed to be doing… I just wish I could find a way to hurry up the process…

Quote:
watermunkey:
Are either xbusy mom or stardustaquarian members of the lightwarriors forum?
My kids are on lightworkers.org and galacticroundtable.com but I have not looked into lightwarriors. what is the link?

Last edited by xbusymom; 02-05-2010 at 01:28 AM.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #7
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Our perception of the world can be brought to a higher state of grace.
Although the journey looks like it's happening without it really has to be
travelled within all the way to that state where the mind is dropped and
mindfullness has arisen . All contradictions then will fade away and you
will know what Love and oneness is .

"What was said to the rose that made it open was said to me here in my chest."
Rumi

This is the gate to a higher vibratory level that allows unity to set in .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:58 PM   #8
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Be in the moment. We are in a physical world and are still conscious. Stop worrying about how to one up the PTB, and live your life without regret within the moment.

If you think your living in a hoop jumping game.....well then you probably are. Listen to yourself telling you something.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:09 PM   #9
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Xbusymom.
You got it "Mom"
Pasted from "ego what is it and how to transcend it" thread.

For myself its priorities.
What can I actually do?

If I get my self in good order then my world comes right. Its the only world I subjectively know, personally experience.
If we all do that its enough.

A fairly well known story.

A man was too busy to play with his son in spite of Daddie Daddie Daddie!! Play with me.

Father in desperation cut a page out of a magazine with a picture of the world on it, tore it into small pieces to form a make do jigsaw puzzle. He said to his son. "When you have put together the map of the world I will play with you. Minutes later son was back job done. Dad was amazed. How did you do that so quickly?
Son said. " It was easy dad, on the otherside of the page was the picture of a man, when I got the man right the world came right".

With love Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:37 PM   #10
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
Be in the moment. We are in a physical world and are still conscious. Stop worrying about how to one up the PTB, and live your life without regret within the moment.

If you think your living in a hoop jumping game.....well then you probably are. Listen to yourself telling you something.

peace
you are right, if i get distracted with taking action on the game plays- I just get back in the game-

but if I follow the train of thought thru to its natural conclusion (that playing the game is just as futile as not being aware of it) and the only thing that will really fix the problem is to see the futility of playing the game-

I just need to focus on living in the joy of the moment and thereby-raise my consciousness level above theirs...