Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-20-2008, 11:15 PM   #26
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CERN problems....thank our ET friends!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
My first thoughts upon hearing this were "What did they create/do that they didn't expect?".

What are they not saying??

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:43 PM   #27
prem
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: CERN problems....thank our ET friends!!

This is complete rubbish.
It is a scientific experiment. Just the human understanding of science put to test. What is the link of this experiments temporary failure and ET? You people are really sick. Hope you all see a good Doc before posting anything further. I see this like kids talking about something and relating something. Grow Up. Humans made a mistake in building a machine. That is a human nature. There is nothing for an ET to anything. Hope you all believe what you hear/read. Read some science books. Learn about absolute zero and super conductivity. Also know the difficulty. Its not a easy task. Any one will make a mistake there. And so it happened. Stop the crap of posting your own thoughts. Lot of posts are like this. I need to go through and comment them when i have time.

hmm.
prem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:48 PM   #28
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

must have come over from ATS or something hmm?

yea you go and comment on every thread you disagree with..

wow.

who needs to seek help?

dont get so bent.

its not healthy. lol
Old 09-20-2008, 11:49 PM   #29
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prem View Post
Stop the crap of posting your own thoughts.
Ahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!

I might include that quote in my forum signature..

Last edited by Nik; 09-20-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:54 PM   #30
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Stop the crap of posting your own thoughts.
lol, i agree in some ways... your ppl skills could use some work though.

but, you should learn the meaning and uses of a "forum" lol
Old 09-20-2008, 11:56 PM   #31
broken_sword

it could have something to do with the 10 trillion degree plasma cloud surrounding the collision site of two atoms............. maybe, maybe not..
Old 09-21-2008, 03:29 AM   #32
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

Clearly these are the type of people that earn your trust & confidence.. I'd be a little surprised if ET's had to intervene on this one, mankind seems to be perfectly capable of shooting itself in the foot on a daily basis if need be.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:37 AM   #33
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemsip View Post
good luck cern everyone at avalon salutes you
Count me out as well. I think it's abominable that billions were sunk into this crap. Take a 5 hour flight south of that place and you'll see kids who haven't eaten in days.
I believe that very soon our world will change drastically, and our level of knowledge will increase exponentially, so this is a gigantic waste in my opinion.
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:43 AM   #34
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by prem View Post
This is complete rubbish.
It is a scientific experiment. Just the human understanding of science put to test. What is the link of this experiments temporary failure and ET? You people are really sick. Hope you all see a good Doc before posting anything further. I see this like kids talking about something and relating something. Grow Up. Humans made a mistake in building a machine. That is a human nature. There is nothing for an ET to anything. Hope you all believe what you hear/read. Read some science books. Learn about absolute zero and super conductivity. Also know the difficulty. Its not a easy task. Any one will make a mistake there. And so it happened. Stop the crap of posting your own thoughts. Lot of posts are like this. I need to go through and comment them when i have time.

hmm.
Do you know what a strangelet is?

Nobody knows because nobody - including the scientists at cern - has ever seen one or interacted with one. Nobody there knows exactly what they'll do when created here on earth.

But they do agree that they'll be created.

Theories from physicists around the world abound on what will happen when one appears at cern. Some believe that a strangelet may gravitate to the center of the earth and change gravity. Others believe that they'll make the earth a barren wasteland.

These aren't crackpots. These are Nobel prize winning Physicists theorizing this.

The guys at cern admit that they'll probably be created and that they don't know what will happen when they do. They have computed the probability of global disaster as "within an acceptable range".

What is the acceptable probability of destroying the planet or even the solar system?

These guys do not know what they're tinkering with - and they admit it. This isn't some simple scientific experiment and it isn't about egotistical physicists playing God. It is about egotistical physicists putting our entire planet in jeopardy so that they can see what happens when they mess with forces that they don't understand.

They're doing all of this to settle decades long arguments about whose theories are right and whose are wrong.

It's also entirely possible that they'll discover quantum matter or phenomenom that they've never even imagined yet. Quantum Physics is a relatively new science. Theories and knowledge have increased dramatically since this was even first planned - already forcing them to recalculate and retheorize what will happen when the particles start smashing.

It's really important to understand that this isn't a bunch of superstitious villagers with pitchforks in hand demanding that they shut it down. The guys who are arguing about the effects of this thing know more about particle and quantum physics than anyone here. They can't agree on the level of danger - but they do all agree that there is danger.

Unfortunately they don't tell you that on the cern press releases.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:47 AM   #35
Slim
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to everyone else here... but.....
Nyssa, sorry that you are an Aussie like me, you are very short sighted.
Hope the black hole gets you first.
Prem, you are a clown, and i hate clowns.
If you are so close minded, what the hell are you on this site for??????
Actually, that goes for both of you.
Be careful what you wish for, it might come back and bite ya on the bum.

For once,
No cheers from here,
Slim.
Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:46 AM   #36
Uwe

this experiment is financed by taxpayers money and as long as people are homeless and dying of starvation the priority is wrong!

No one can change the past but you can change now and make a brandnew ending!

Sorry for my broken english.

Uwe
Old 09-21-2008, 07:48 AM   #37
Mr X
Project Camelot Witness

I'm just glad this thing didn't get on line at full strength! Better cautious than being devoured by a little baby teeny tiny black hole.....
Mr X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:12 PM   #38
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

I am not sure if the problem has anything to do with ET's. However, I do have a few questions about the CERN and this experiment:

1) What kind of benenfits will this experiments bring to human beings, if compared to the risks and costs of it? There are some scientists arguing that the security of the experiment have not been well thought out. I know the probability of a growing black hole is very small based on our current understanding of physics. But what if human understanding is very limited or even wrong on the black holes?

2) Who invested in the experiment? I mean, CERN got the funds to do so, but from where came the money originally? Trace the money and we may find out those ppl or groups who want the (supposed) findings the most. Anyone got some clue on the sources of money?

3) Who will benefit from the findings of the experiment? To believe that it will bring well-being to human kind as a whole, one must assume that human society is equal enough to distribute the benefits to the majority of the species. But are we that equal now??

And finally, 4) Why this experiment now? Why in such a hurry to bring it on now?? Considering all the pressing problems (social and economic) we face on this planet, what will this experiment bring about to solve those problems?

It's a bit like a bunch of ppl want to light a camp fire on the wooden ship in which we are all sailing. They tell us: "Don't worry. The likelihood for the ship to be burnt out is extremely small, despite that the possibility is there and the consequence could be dire."

I would say to them: "Why not wait for a bit longer until we build a small boat for you guys, so that you could carry out the firing experiment on that boat a few hundred yards away from the ship? The likelihood for your boat to be destroyed by the experiment is very small, anyway...".

Peace to earth.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:36 PM   #39
crowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings
It is quite possible that it could be our Broters and Sisters (good spacebeeings) from higher dimension at work here. They have made it crystal clear that they will not tolerate destruction of this planet to.... thou this regarding nuclear weapons
The destruction of planet Mallona (Maldek), now the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, was far more than enough. At that time, the good space beeings warned the people on Mallona many times that if they continued to fight eachother, it would lead to the destruction of their planet. They (spacebeeings) did not stop this beacuse of the law did not allow them to stop it. This law is changed, no they can and will stop those who try to destroy planets. They (Mallona) were testing some very powerful weapon that destroyed Mallona.

I don`t have much info about Mallona, so if someone has info about Mallona, i`m intersted in it.
Thank You
crowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:14 PM   #40
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: CERN problems....thank our ET friends!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik View Post
Right, so this is what you said:

Meaning, you do not find the following a contradiction:

Right?
Care to rephrase your text?

Nice post, and remember the 62 school children in Zimbabwe/Africa some years ago (before the enhanced government problems) saw Extraterrestrials, and the ETs said we humans are getting too technological too quickly before becoming wise and caring and loving.

And it reminds me of the recent QUOTE :
"What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover the worst as well as the best. "

"Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions. But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible."

And most all people think the ET matters are not important !!!?

=====================
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:50 PM   #41
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
and you know their intentions?

this could cause alot of bad stuff.... and , what if they discover secrets of the universe.. You really think they are going to share them with the world? doubt it.
I suppose I just dont immediately react with an assumption that they have 'evil' intent, or that big science means they're going to make bigger more powerful bombs. And I don't feel like a victim if what they discover isn't shared with us, you know, it's up to us to do the looking, we're not owed anything.

I really don't feel like a victim in the sense that 'we' will just have to endure whatever 'they' do, you know? That perspective doesn't make sense to me, or have any power in me.

"Nothing we can discover can harm us". Once again I'm not thinking progress, or a new discovery inherently means we're gunna find new way to blow ourselves up.
It's not the discovery that is harmful, even with the Atom bomb. It's was where their heads were at, at what they could do with a nuclear reaction, and the use of nuclear in weapon form is just immature. Personally I dont feel fearful of discoveries being used destructively. It's just not where my perspective is at when I think of discoveries in new science.

I suppose I tend to think of discovery and progress in my own terms. I feel excited, the thought of leading towards a kind of limitlessness.
How new discoveries are implemented just shows the conciousness of the people.

I would still never purposefully limit the progression of discovery because of the possibility of it's use in a negative way. That's rediculous to me, completely rediculous. Throwing the baby out with the bathwater. It seems equally immature to me to fear progression because it could be "bad" as to think in terms of using new discoveries for destruction.
Then again I have heard of the possilibity of us blowing up the world with nuclear wars and intervention needed in that case, I don't think other beings would let us get that far though. Take the sticks out of the kids hands.

So yeah I see both points.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:06 PM   #42
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Nyssa, sorry that you are an Aussie like me, you are very short sighted.
I just don't assume it's gunna be 'evil'. Don't you think that maybe your assumption that it is going to cause destructive black holes could maybe be called short sighted?

I see that my projection of exciting discoveries may not be valid, neither the projection of 'evil' intentions though...

That was my point

Last edited by Nyssa; 09-21-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:11 PM   #43
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olam View Post
So CERN is down, they experienced a dramatic temperature increase that seems to have melted some key magnets.

So Im thinking this could of been done by our benevolent star friends that do not want this event to happen...they won't let us play God.
Anyways, thats great news as far as Im concerned.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7626944.stm
Yep as i mentioned in a previous post that people not from this planet would intervene in this project and not because of black holes but because of life on the infinitely small that with our primative technology have not yet discovered!

Nyssa - it might not destroy the Earth but it could wipe out many Civilastions on a level we do not understand fully

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...3&postcount=21

Also if you believe in Infinity then the big bang never happened, since its always existed!

Last edited by majorlee; 09-21-2008 at 11:15 PM.
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:31 PM   #44
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
must have come over from ATS or something hmm?

yea you go and comment on every thread you disagree with..

wow.

who needs to seek help?

dont get so bent.

its not healthy. lol
Your mindset isnt healthy either buddy... You sure like to assume everything... well frankly i can easily abuse that in you and make you think Greys are coming... so easy to manipulate he who assumes because you will be played...

Its just stupid because when some disagres with you its not healthy? Prem is 100% correct on his opinion and frankly its just stupid to think aliens stopped LHC.

Why is stuff like this in the project avalon discussion thread??? it has no meaning or any value but assumptions, go post this in another part of the forum because this is simply ridiculous... Aliens shutting down LHC what joke... and i hope people realize this.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #45
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
Your mindset isnt healthy either buddy... You sure like to assume everything... well frankly i can easily abuse that in you and make you think Greys are coming... so easy to manipulate he who assumes because you will be played...

Its just stupid because when some disagres with you its not healthy? Prem is 100% correct on his opinion and frankly its just stupid to think aliens stopped LHC.

Why is stuff like this in the project avalon discussion thread??? it has no meaning or any value but assumptions, go post this in another part of the forum because this is simply ridiculous... Aliens shutting down LHC what joke... and i hope people realize this.

haha, maybe you should read before you post?

If you had, you might have seen that I am one who did not really think the ET's did it. lol
My thoughts were that it DID NOT malfunction, we were only told it did.
Of course that was just my opinion, but, you really should understand what your posting before you do so.

and I dont care if someone disagrees with me

Its the way he came out and said it, talking down to people.treating them like crap! Thats why I responded to his post, not because he thought the ET theory was bogus. I dont quite believe that myself. lol

Thanks for "setting me straight" though.

Peace
Old 09-22-2008, 12:07 AM   #46
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
haha, maybe you should read before you post?

If you had, you might have seen that I am one who did not really think the ET's did it. lol
My thoughts were that it DID NOT malfunction, we were only told it did.
Of course that was just my opinion, but, you really should understand what your posting before you do so.

and I dont care if someone disagrees with me

Its the way he came out and said it, talking down to people.treating them like crap! Thats why I responded to his post, not because he thought the ET theory was bogus. I dont quite believe that myself. lol

Thanks for "setting me straight" though.

Peace
Ahh jeeze man im sorry!!!!!!!!!! i thought you were propagating the hole alien mess. I guess i should read the threads better and thanks for pointing that out for me. Who ever believes the LHC was shut down by Aliens my post was directed to, the reason it bugged me was because alot of people seem to be blaming aliens or connecting concepts to them which has no merit. Thats all i was talking about.

Sorry about that my friend... i will make sure to double check who is saying what and why! again i am sorry!!
Old 09-22-2008, 12:47 AM   #47
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

no apologies bro
its cool

forums can be confusing sometimes,
especially with soo many people.

its all good man

thanks
Blessings
Old 09-22-2008, 01:51 AM   #48
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
no apologies bro
its cool

forums can be confusing sometimes,
especially with soo many people.

its all good man

thanks
Blessings
he thanks for understanding
Old 09-22-2008, 02:03 AM   #49
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Well I must agree with a few posters by saying that whatever comes out of this Experiment, be sure that you will never hear or learn the results.
The same people controlling our Planet will keep the information for themselves.

And again, coming from the same Governement that lied to everyone about the Extraterrestrials, I would expect the same reaction concerning what is really hapenning at CERN now.
What they said on the news hides what really happened.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:24 AM   #50
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

right.

and for the record John...
I dont think the whole alien idea is stupid or a joke, or not possible.

I actually wouldnt doubt it really. lol

I still think cern is just BS'n us,
but Ive learned not to just rule things out or tell people their ideas are "stupid" or
"a joke", because I dont think thats the way something is.
especially when there is no way to know the truth.

You dont know the truth anymore than anyone else,
shouldnt crap on people just because you disagree.

I dont doubt anything these days...

jus sayin. lol

Bless