Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-04-2008, 05:05 PM   #126
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

i wonder if they will get a DIN / drug identification number for canada ???

i do know, that the # one selling product for neways
worldwide, is a product called mineral solutions
however, by comparison, it is probably expensive

cheers/susan
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:54 PM   #127
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

AFTER SATURATING ONESELF WITH INSIGHT FROM THE PLETHORA OF SOURCES I.E JIM HUMBLE HIMSELF AND OTHER FORUMS ....etc ....

We are ALL DIFFERENT ..... remember that first

I'm a massage therapist (going on my 19th yr) and i work for a very high end spa in center city Phila, plus i have a very successful private practice. My partner and I together 14 years with two small children ..... my point is ....
My life is very demanding all in ways i love .... but the MMS is killing disease within ....and taking on an empty stomach during the day can be very tough and discouraging.

I recommend taking at night before you go to bed hopefully hours after dinner.

Because again of my life style .... i'm in it for a long haul so to say. I take 15 drops each night and i'm looking to do this for 1 year. I'm half way there and feeling wonderful ...... i'm turning 40 soon and feeling in my 20s.

Not going to lie to you .... we have a lot of amazing things going on in our home.

Slim Spurling Harmonizer, MerKaBa fields, Orgonites, Tachyon disks, crystals & gems. We drink water from Mt. Shasta and various Emoto type prayed water.
We eat what we can grow, meditate almost daily. We drink Vemma every few days along with mostly green teas. blah bla bla ..... you get the jist ....

The point is .... i feel we are pretty conscious to what is going on around us in the reality and it seems our life is very full of high frequency aspects .... and the MMS is just another wonderful piece in my lifes puzzles.

Most of all the thins i mentioned above and there are lots more toys we play with in our home ..... most of all of them for years .... and continue to gain benifits from all of them at different needed times.

I feel the MMS is something that should be a part of an almost daily aspect of life UNTIL one understand how to activate the DNA .... or really the Codons .... allowing for one to be completely immune to disease .... which is where we are going.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE MMS and have patience ......

to a rise in consciousness
with much,
love, light and laughter
SC
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:10 PM   #128
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE :

Date: November 4, 2008
Illness: Herpes Simplex (occasionally appears on lips as tiny blisters)

Current Dose: 15 Drops twice a day.
(ADDED a mid-day/3rd dose of 4 drops and climbing)

NOTE:
I have had on my pinky knuckles, nearest to the palm of my hands, a sort of rough discolored callus spot of skin that is now smooth and not discolored anymore. My wife could not believe it!
Might have been a weird small fungus that MMS cleared up for me.

I will continue my journey forward while updating in this thread.

Live Love and Seek Truth,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-05-2008 at 05:50 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #129
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i wonder if they will get a DIN / drug identification number for canada ???

i do know, that the # one selling product for neways
worldwide, is a product called mineral solutions
however, by comparison, it is probably expensive

cheers/susan
MMS explicitly states it is not a medicin or a drug!
So no need for this kind of identificationnumber.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:11 PM   #130
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

@Sir-Chi: We're colleagues then.
I am just a little older but feeling like a young god.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:23 PM   #131
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

I seem to be past the feeling rough bit now
10 drops for me tomorrow morning
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #132
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Ordered from this site Sunday, goods arrived Weds

http://www.subtleenergytherapyuk.com/UKstore.html

Other suppliers

http://www.miraclemineral.org/suppliers.php
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:57 PM   #133
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by motov View Post
i orded mine from london friday..havent got it yet but think its right around the corner..... im in Haugesund by the way..
Hi, do you have a link for the London branch?
cheers
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #134
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
I am recieving MMS on friday and will start taking this. I have alot of health probleems the last years. I have diabetes 1 and have due to this alot of side effects. Heart, nerve probleems in legs, alot of infection probleems with my skin, which I hate cause it is painful and also in my face, always teird and lack of energy enz. So I really hope this wíll help! If somebody can relate to my probleems and have some advice and have good results with MMS I would really like to hear it.
Thanks

ps. sorry for the bad english, I´m dutch
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:23 PM   #135
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Debby you need to talk to Flynt

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynt144 View Post
Hello, Im a friend of Swanny, Im type 1 diabetic and have been taking MMS for four days.
Im Up to 7 drops.
First couple of days my thyroids were painfull buts thats gone.
Now im getting stabbing pains (left kidney,head,ears and eyes),nothing I cant handle.
Best thing is in between the detoxing I feel more alive as if my lungs feel cleaner and making better use of oxygen.
Looking forwards to seeing what will happen in a week or two
Old 11-06-2008, 05:02 AM   #136
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

For quite a few weeks I have been hanging at the 11 drop dose. Everytime I try to increase I get queasy and overly tired, so I am going to stay there and take my time. I use the MMS on an empty stomach twice a day away from food. I find that if I take it near food it gives me nausea.

Here is another very good article from the internet regarding MMS.

Quote:
Don't Get Discouraged!

When your problem doesn't clear up right away: Many people call and say, "I've been taking 12 drops twice a day for weeks, but when I go to 14 drops I have diarrhea badly." I always reply that chlorine dioxide is the strongest oxidizer know. And that is all it is. It only oxidizes and nothing else. So if your body has a lot of unhealthy gunk deposited in critical areas that is making you sick, or if it has poisons such as heavy metals deposited, or if there is a heavy load of bacteria growing somewhere, or any other unhealthy condition it will continue to work on that stuff day after day. After all, you are only using a few drops each day, and those few drops only contain a couple of milligrams of chlorine dioxide. You may have thousands of times more stuff that needs to be oxidized than a few drops can handle, but it is working on it. And the fact that you get sick or have diarrhea when you take a heavier dose proves that it is oxidizing the stuff and your body can only throw off a certain amount each day. If you give it more to throw off than it can do without getting violent, then it will get violent. Just keep the dose up just under the nausea level. You will finally get there, but know that it is working as long as it makes you sick when you take too much. When it quits making you sick you will be well. Some diseases allow much heavier loads of bacteria and virus. It can take a while. Don't get discouraged, keep at it.

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book at authorized website below:[/COLOR]

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost shipping rates, including worldwide.

~ Click on ABOUT MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download and more information regarding the use of MMS.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label, as provided at the website above, when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

Please see past and future posts by peaceandlove for more protocol and usage information.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 12:38 AM. Reason: typing errors
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:21 AM   #137
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE :

Date: November 7, 2008
Illness: Herpes Simplex (occasionally appears on lips as tiny blisters)
Current Dose: 15 Drops twice a day. Mid-day dose 12
So I'm at 15, 12, 15

NOTE:
I just want to mention that all my life I have had servere Allergies.
Especially in October , November & December. Since diet change and taking MMS I have had no allergies at all. It's amazing. So that is a added benefit I see clearly. I also have been around customers of mine with flu and colds but never caught it. I always used to catch everything!

I will continue my journey forward while updating in this thread.

Live Love and Seek Truth,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-07-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #138
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I hope the MODS will make this a STICKY.

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-07-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:49 PM   #139
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
I hope teh MODS will make this a STICKY.
And watch!
your request is fulfilled...

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #140
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
And watch!
your request is fulfilled...

Thank you very much!
This stuff is for real.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #141
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Yes. I know!

We just got 1 more liter of the stuff.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:47 AM   #142
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

One explanation of using MMS on Skin found on the internet:

Quote:
Use MMS for healing sores, burns, wounds, psoriasis, eczema, cancer, ringworm, acne, rashes, staph infections, athletes feet, and a hundred other problems of the skin.

In order to do this follow these instructions:

Obtain a 2 ounce mist spray bottle. Most drug stores sell
empty spray bottles. Put 20 drops of MMS in the bottle and 100 drops of
citric acid and swirl to mix, wait 3 minutes and then fill the bottle
with water. You now have a spray solution that is equivalent to 40 drops
in 1/2 glass of water in strength. This solution stays fresh for about 3
days. The reason it stays fresh for that long is because of the
strength. Once it is diluted in the body it rapidly disintegrates. Or on
the skin, it disintegrates as it drys. Once you have made your solution,
you should spray any sore about once an hour or every two or three hours
all day long. Allow the solution to dry on the sore. In case of a rash,
spray it on the entire rash. Rinse off with clean water in the evening
before bed, dry, and re-spray before going to bed. In case of babies
under 2 years old I would suggest that you dilute the solution at least
twice or start out with only 5 drops of MMS instead of 20.

The MMS in the spray bottle will seldom ever cause stinging or burning
or pain, but it can happen. If it does, pour out 1/2 of the liquid in
the bottle and fill it with water thus diluting by 50%. If it still
stings, do the same thing thus diluting it again. Continue this dilution
until it doesn’t sting.

In one person out of a thousand persons with skin problems, the MMS may
sting badly and the problem will get worse. If this happens it is
probably a condition that you have had for a long time. This is very
rare, but it does happen. Don’t feel badly, there is a cure. Look under
fungus protocol on this web site and follow the instructions. It will
soon be gone.

6-Fungus Protocol

It would have been simpler if MMS had been able to handle everything in the disease world, but there seems to be a fungus that MMS simply doesn’t touch. In fact, MMS seems to feed the fungus. This fungus can occur in the feet. It is not athletes feet, it is much worse. All the athletes feet sprays and powders do not touch it. In can occur on the skin, and it seems to be much worse than any other skin infection. In itches and burns terribly and it appears to be under the skin as well as on the skin. It makes the skin slightly puff up, and it looks bad and it gets worse. It can last for years. I don’t know if it has ever been fatal, but it seems to be very bad and sometimes it can get into the mouth and gums and cause much suffering. It also happens on thehead where it causes havoc.

This particular fungus reacts to MMS with a stinging burning pain. It will almost always be worse after being treated with MMS. Your feet can be so bad that you cannot walk.

Luckily this particular fungus is rather rare. It does not happen in very many people. However, I have included it here as I do not know any other treatment than what I am about to tell of.

So if you have athletes feet that will not go away, or gum disease that MMS will not cure in one week, or skin disease that just can’t be treated successfully, then this is what to do, and don’t worry, it won’t do any harm.

Go to most any health food store and buy a jar of Aztec Clay. In foreign countries they have other clays that will work. Mix this clay 50-50 with Vaseline (petroleum jelly). Then smear it on the various areas. If your problem is in the feet, smear it on the feet and cover it with thick socks. If it is on the skin, smear it on the entire area of the infection. If you do not use the Vaseline it will not work very well. Vaseline makes it contact the skin and tissues and does something that makes it work much better. Only in the mouth would I not use the Vaseline and even there if it didn’t work otherwise I would still use it. Just brush your teeth with the Aztec Clay powder just like using any particular tooth powder. Brush them gently, but three or four times a day.

The fungus infection should clear up in about one week. However, I would keep a light coating on for a month or so. This treatment has helped a number of people so far.

One more thing: There is always the possibility of getting a similar fungus infection inside the body.

If the MMS does not solve this problem, Jim Humble recommends using a Silver Solution of which there is many websites. In my opinion, the FDA approved oxygen-wrapped, nano-particle silver is the most evenly suspended and effective type available.

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book at authorized website below:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost shipping rates, including worldwide.

~ Click on ABOUT MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download and more information regarding the use of MMS.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label, as provided at the website above, when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

Please see past posts by peaceandlove for more protocol and usage information.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 12:41 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:33 PM   #143
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

peaceandlove,
Thanks for the information. I have infections inside and out the boby. So your post is very helpfull. I'm waiting for my mms, i hope it's here on monday.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:16 PM   #144
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all

My partner and I have been taking MMS for just over a week. I came across it here:

http://www.loveforlife.com.au/node/4334

My partner has sufferred from a variety of allergies and ill-health symptoms for many, many years - ranging from severe viral infection symtoms to dizzzyness and heart palpitations. Though she has perfectly straight teeth and a smile that could melt the antarctic, she has many mercury fillings. She also had terrible reactions to vaccinations during a childhood and when she was a student nurse.

She has been building up the dose slowly as, right from a 1 drop dose, she experienced the symptoms which told her that the MMS was clearing the **** from her body. However, once these pass, she reports feeling better than she has done for years. She is now up to 5 drops.

As for me, I experienced some tiredness at first, followed by a lovely burst of energy and clear-mindedness (also a burst of sexual energy!). I believe I had a fairly low level of toxins in my body although I'm now up to 10 drops and have felt a bit achy and tired today.

Our intention is to get to 15 drops a day and then drop back to 6 drops twice a week for maintanence.

It's reassuring that we've found something that will keep our bodies healthy and that will kill pathogens, either naturally occuring or otherwise.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #145
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
Hi,
I am recieving MMS on friday and will start taking this. I have alot of health probleems the last years. I have diabetes 1 and have due to this alot of side effects. Heart, nerve probleems in legs, alot of infection probleems with my skin, which I hate cause it is painful and also in my face, always teird and lack of energy enz. So I really hope this wíll help! If somebody can relate to my probleems and have some advice and have good results with MMS I would really like to hear it.
Thanks

ps. sorry for the bad english, I´m dutch
My wife suffered from some of the symptoms you describe. Try MMS. Take it slowly at first, be patient, if you are carrying a lot of pathogens it will take a while to pass them out.

Good luck!!
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:02 AM   #146
Katherine
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all.....

Got my supply last week. No reaction, from starting at 3 drops to now 9 drops. Zip. Nothing happening yet. (???) Keep on trucking....

Anyway....just wanted to ask....has anyone tried this on Morgellans? If you haven't heard of it go to rense.com . Lots of info there. You'll be shocked at how we are being 'infected' with this and just how wide spread this is!!

Love & Light
K
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:10 PM   #147
motov
Avalon Senior Member

just got my mms and are looking forward to start use it as my immune defence are under heavy stress and for those who aske about supply`r her you go http://www.miraclemineral.org/suppliers.php scroll down for diff. country...
cheers.
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #148
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Day 12 and Im up to 12 drops in the evenings.
With the morning dose I've had problems with feeling nausea, was taking 6 drops am until the weekend, then tried 10 drops, decided to skip todays mornings dose to have a restbite!
Tonight will take 12 drops, tomorrow morning will take 5 drops,Im going to stay on this until there's no nausea

Last edited by flynt144; 11-10-2008 at 10:35 PM.
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:45 PM   #149
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm stuck at 11
Cant be too far from a working toilet if you know what I mean
Hope to get past this stage soon, they said it would only last a couple of days but it's been ages. I guess I have a lot of carp inside me
Old 11-10-2008, 09:27 PM   #150
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

here is a link where you can read the book from Jim Humble, this is part 2 but part 1 is also there.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/5835640/humble-mms-part-2

Have fun and joy in life