Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 08-14-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
Erik_
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mandatory Vaccinations against the swine flu in US

[ These sound only clips are a phone call from a man calling in to the Arkansas gov offices to esquire how he can legally opt-out of a vaccine. The conversation is very interesting and informative - it turns out that mandatory vaccines are considered CONSTITUTIONAL and there is case law surrounding some guy who didnt want to get the smallpox vaccine where the supreme court established it was constitutional to make the vaccine mandatory, basically if the feds call a mandatory vaccination, state law is over-ridden - A.. ]

Last edited by Anchor; 08-20-2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Naked links dressed :)
Erik_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mandatory Vaccinations against the swine flu in US

I just received this in an email at my office about H1N1 protocols:

Prevention:
The first level of response will be to prevent illness. Our campus has been selected as a point of distribution for the H1N1 immunization. This means all students, employees and employees’ families will be able to receive the immunization series free of charge. The H1N1 immunization is a two-injection series, but at this time health officials are not certain when it will be available. The seasonal flu immunization will also be offered, and everyone should plan to receive both the H1N1 series and the seasonal flu shot. When the flu clinics are planned, we’ll urge 100% participation.

Um, I think I'll be sick that day.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:36 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
I just received this in an email at my office about H1N1 protocols:

Prevention:
The first level of response will be to prevent illness. Our campus has been selected as a point of distribution for the H1N1 immunization. This means all students, employees and employees’ families will be able to receive the immunization series free of charge. The H1N1 immunization is a two-injection series, but at this time health officials are not certain when it will be available. The seasonal flu immunization will also be offered, and everyone should plan to receive both the H1N1 series and the seasonal flu shot. When the flu clinics are planned, we’ll urge 100% participation.

Um, I think I'll be sick that day.
Gee....how generous of them not to "charge" the people when they are trying to kill them. So a total of 3 shots urged.......hmmmmmmm they really are desperate to cause some serious harm.

What does the words "we'll urge 100% participation" mean exactly. Does it mean that after their urging, and people refuse, then they will up the ante. & drag people out of their home & jabb them .I wonder how they will play it

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 08-20-2009 at 08:40 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Gee....how generous of them not to "charge" the people when they are trying to kill them. So a total of 3 shots urged.......hmmmmmmm they really are desperate to cause some serious harm.

What does the words "we'll urge 100% participation" mean exactly. Does it mean that after their urging, and people refuse, then they will up the ante. & drag people out of their home & jabb them .I wonder how they will play it
I have no intention of being vaccinated, so we'll see how this plays out.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

What is really worrisome is the young mothers who take their little children to the doc for their check-up & the doc of course will advise Mom to get them vaccinated. Mom in turn will trust what her doc tells her, after all, he is a doc and cares about their health, right? I see this as a huge problem. Young mothers today are ran off their feet between working, running the home, taking the kids to activities etc., that they have no time to sit at the computer and do the research. Major problem.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote