Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 10:45 PM   #26
eris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Hi ...ophiuchus, i agree abit with you... i watched about 10 mins & struggled with her vibe so much that i haven't gone back to it yet...might give her another go, p'haps the more relavant current info later on will warm me to her...
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:46 PM   #27
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

the jury is still out for me on this one. didnt resonate with me to put it mildly. she might be a very sincere person with no bad intentions..but:

this seems like more future blonde nordics coming back in time and talking to blonde people of german heritage (she said her mom was full german)
lets see, nordics seem to like to talk to..micheal st clair (teutonic heritage same as germans) and billy meier (swiss same as st clair) or people in finance (george green)

i still cant shake that they seem like enlightened nazi's from a future timeline where the illuminati get their wish of a master race and a slave class (the greys, which as she said led her to the blondes -kinda like a slave going out and fetching something for the owner..)

i think ill believe them when i see some future puerto ricans or enlightened black people in funky robes with big afros come back with the same message and talk to someone not of german/teutonic descent.

why dont we have red or purple aliens telling us this info or more bizzare or light/energy beings? theres probably thousands of species watching us, why are their only greys and blondes interfering with us, at least in this manner?
and if you believe dan burisch and that they are from the future why didnt BLONDES come back and help us first? my idea is that the blondes might be the "masters" and the greys the biorobotic "slaves" or servants. my guess is that maybe the slaves came back to prevent the nordics from ruling in a benevolent gesture, then the "masters" caught up with them in our present and took over the job of making SURE we create their future.

also the contactees that speak with "energy beings" report they talk more about "ascension" and spirituality etc. not forgone cataclysms.
dr steven greer's contacts apparantly are all sorts of races on the same ship and none of them identifies where or "whom" they are or what they are to be called.
he certainly is more credible in my eyes especially since he is now spearheading private sector zero-point energy which could literally transform our world to be more in harmony without having to depopulate the globe.

besides id rather believe in him and what he's doing as opposed to people telling us the "end" is near and to head for the hills. didnt marcia schafer say that her contacts say there might be different realities for different individuals. which would mean YOU or on YOUR timeline based largely on where your at spiritually and what you believe is in store for you.
she also said "live for life, dont live for death" which is what "radiant" zones and safe places seem like (a place to live in fear of doom or at least EXPECT doom)

jim jones had positive things to say and harmonious spiritual things, but he too preached end times and obviously we all know what happened to him and his followers, for me im not drinking this particular kool-aid.

food for thought.

if they come here and plant the thought of our destruction, surely we can all be worried about it and consciously co create it.

for now im not buying any of these nordic messages on the face value that theyre good (remember hitler was a vegetarian...you can still be enlightened and have an agenda)

i also didnt buy the planets origin and that blonde haired blue eyed people created us and that they were bummed out with their failed experiments (grotesque creatures=dinosaurs? theyre no more grotesque than anything else, im supposed to believe they sat around for 60 million years hoping they turned into something worthy?) also her messianic "the world will know when i do" ..really? the world will know when you dig up something you buried when you were a kid? c'mon...i think she of course had many many truths and positive things to say (again so did jim jones) theres just too many red flags going off for me on this one.

-kyle

Last edited by clarkkent; 09-26-2008 at 12:02 AM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:00 PM   #28
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=

Dragonfly and others

The Gathering "Return of the Ancestors" will be April 18-28, 2009 see this link:

http://www.earthworksforhumanity.org/pages/ROTA.shtml

=
=

Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:02 PM   #29
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

First impressions - She seemed genuine. That said most of her information was nothing that hasn't been said countless times over by other spiritual sources and contactees. Not that it diminishes her sharings in any way. I was hoping for some real specifics that was unique to her case.

A few questions that I was left unsure of from the interview. Is she still in contact with them? Has she had a recent contact?

The speculation that comet 17p/Holmes could be the Blue Star Kachina of Hopi prophecy is interesting. I've heard that correlation mentioned once before from Drunvalo in an interview. Any readers that aren't familiar with that comet and prophecy should do a little research on that. Last year the comet expanded into a huge glowing blue sphere that was larger than our sun. I believe for a breif moment it was the largest object in our solar system. Very interesting!

Comet 17P/Holmes Info from wiki:

In only 42 hours in October 2007, the comet brightened from a magnitude of about 17 to about 2.8. This represents a change of brightness by a factor of about half a million and is the largest known outburst by a comet.

On November 9, 2007 the coma, the thin dissipating dust ball around the comet, was found to be the largest object in the solar system, with a diameter greater than that of the Sun.[1] (Though by Solar System standards, the mass of the comet is minuscule.)

Last edited by Arcane Son; 09-26-2008 at 02:30 AM.
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:05 PM   #30
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

I believe she believes her information, but for me she definitely didnt resonate like many of the other Camelot interviewees.

I'm not entirely sure as the benevolence of the blondes.

I think her overall message is definitely a positive one, but there were some details that just got skipped over that had a darker tone to them (i.e., the horrific underground bases that she was told was VERY dangerous for her to go). I mean thats on earth, our planet, so tell us the whole truth.

A lot of info though so maybe an oversight.

And the seeds piece was definitely something that needed to be mentioned. To me, this was the single most important part of this interview.

Please be sure and buy "heirloom" seeds and not "hybridized" seeds. The hybridized seeds will not produce fertile seeds at all. Think that was on purpose?

I will look for some links and post here again.

Cheers
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:09 PM   #31
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I have just finished watching this amazing interview, well what can i say, i feel this woman is sincere and everything she spoke of resonated with my own feelings and beliefs.
many issues she touched on sent tinglings down my spine because i knew and understood everything as she said it.
I have been waiting to hear this for a very long time now and Miriam explained and divulged what my inner thoughts and my own spirituality has been screaming out to me for so long.
There are many questiones i would like to ask her regarding these elders of this planet and how our genetics play a role in our being here today.

She has a warm loving heart and it comes across in this interview it would be interesting to see if anyone here on this site felt a connection with her, i certainly did, as the video progressed i gradually saw her facial appearance changing and wonder if anyone else noticed this, perhaps i was seeing her as she really is not as this earthly vechicle that she resides in today but of her true spirtual self.
She has given me great hope for the future and this site has helped so many i think in understanding what our needs are now and how we can move forward to get this thing moving along.
Our time is short so lets get together everyone and lift this world into another level of understanding.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:11 PM   #32
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:18 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:12 PM   #33
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

She is very interesting.... I myself have had personal experince exactly like her and found that very odd.

I never EVER walked on a craft (to my knowledge) but have seen the big guys, my mother was actually chased by them a few weeks ago and she hurt her herself running from them.

Those big guys are real and its kind of surreal when you see them, my mother was terrified by them and to this day i still don't like that.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:15 PM   #34
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

OK, a couple of things:
I saw the interview on youtube: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4Q1jKTNVI
that works all the way thru.
As in all interviews of this kind, I pick and choose to keep in my knowledge bag what I think is relevent to me.
For me, asking entities/aliens/spirits to look at me in the eye and know that I can decide after that if I want to continue the "conversation" was a great revelation. You realize the power you have, I mean its just so easy to get flabergasted and "weak" when confronted to this. I myself have never had these experiences but Im sure it would be easy to get "starstruck".

Also, the fact that lots of humans on earth right now have some previledged knowledge and that we should get together when the time is right was great news.
Lastly, the seeds issue for me was the best part. I see this inspiring me to start something about that idea, maybe a co-op of some sort that has one goal and that would be to have a group of people get together to produce seeds and be self sufficient in vegetables also. I will have to start and educate myself about producing seeds and growing vegetables.
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:15 PM   #35
LOST IN SOUL
Avalon Senior Member

I hope Bill and Kerry can do a little searching in Australia... The aboriginal people in Australia have 40000 (40 thousand) year history.
P.S. i listened to miriam interview again ... gosh it's a task ... i struggle to trust ...?
LOST IN SOUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:24 PM   #36
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olam View Post
For me, asking entities/aliens/spirits to look at me in the eye and know that I can decide after that if I want to continue the "conversation" was a great revelation. You realize the power you have, I mean its just so easy to get flabergasted and "weak" when confronted to this. I myself have never had these experiences but Im sure it would be easy to get "starstruck".
Yes that was a valuable sugestion she shared I agree. The eyes are the doorway to the soul. Another Contactee Alex Collier was told that you need to claim your personal space when dealing with any being that isn't human and demand that they respect it and if you don't trust them to tell them to leave your space and mean it. Not so easy to do when in the moment but important to understand for anyone who may be thrust into that expierence.
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:30 PM   #37
BlueSojourn

This is only my third post and I probably won't make any friends with it, but I gotta say that this interview was a huge disappointment (and I've watched/listend to almost all of them). In fact, I actually had to struggle to stay focused and awake while listening to Ms. Delicado's emotionless, monotonous and decidedly nebulous presentation. Almost immediately, I had a gut feeling that she was being, shall we say, disingenuous.

As far as I could tell, and aside from a couple of completely unverifiable references to events that supposedly occurred in Earth's deep dark past, she brought absolutely nothing new to the table. She simply unveiled a bland potpourri of things that are already there for anyone to partake of; things that have already been recycled and regurgitated countless times all over the internet and in print.

She kept prefacing various elements of her story as being "fascinating," and yet, her dead-pan manner belied any sense of fascination, or even excitement. Nothing she said was even remotely so, IMO. Vague and ambiguous, Yes. But "fascinating?" Well, maybe to her it was.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:41 PM   #38
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, this interview is really good.

The time is now.

Great stuff.

Peace and love will prevail.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:49 PM   #39
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSojourn View Post
This is only my third post and I probably won't make any friends with it, but I gotta say that this interview was a huge disappointment (and I've watched/listend to almost all of them). In fact, I actually had to struggle to stay focused and awake while listening to Ms. Delicado's emotionless, monotonous and decidedly nebulous presentation. Almost immediately, I had a gut feeling that she was being, shall we say, disingenuous.

As far as I could tell, and aside from a couple of completely unverifiable references to events that supposedly occurred in Earth's deep dark past, she brought absolutely nothing new to the table. She simply unveiled a bland potpourri of things that are already there for anyone to partake of; things that have already been recycled and regurgitated countless times all over the internet and in print.

She kept prefacing various elements of her story as being "fascinating," and yet, her dead-pan manner belied any sense of fascination, or even excitement. Nothing she said was even remotely so, IMO. Vague and ambiguous, Yes. But "fascinating?" Well, maybe to her it was.
It seems she didnt "plan" this out or muck it up like so many others we have seen, if you sat me down i don't think many would find it super exciting but if you could see something weird with me i think it will hit the mark.

I think you are right about her speech though, she needs to keep focused and get into detail - i myself have realized this and keep things simple and always going forward. It helps get the message across and keep someone wanting the next bit.

EDIT**

Read closely what i posted above at the end ""The next bit"", alot of good "story" tellers understand this and easily make a good buck off keeping you waiting (almost like a junkie...) Miriam on the other hand is quite the opposite i don't think she wants your money.

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 09-25-2008 at 11:51 PM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:01 AM   #40
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Bill and Kerry for this interview...I have visited Miriam's website; and after viewing the interview have concluded she is sincere in her views. I find it unusual about seeing the "Keepers" as in the store, car, etc. and found it strange she did not elaborate on why. What is the purpose of wondering why she was there? Or just the 'stare' while driving a jeep on a busy road? Then there was the reference to the "dark" underground as well. I understand it may be unsettling for her to talk about, but I would be more in-depth as to WHY and how it concerns the human race; especially if those creatures are so dangerous! I would have liked for her to detail those events more clearly.
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:11 AM   #41
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Son View Post
Yes that was a valuable sugestion she shared I agree. The eyes are the doorway to the soul. Another Contactee Alex Collier was told that you need to claim your personal space when dealing with any being that isn't human and demand that they respect it and if you don't trust them to tell them to leave your space and mean it. Not so easy to do when in the moment but important to understand for anyone who may be thrust into that expierence.
my thoughts one this subject were; would'nt a sincere, spiritual being not always look into your eyes if speaking to you, and give space?

btw, i did notice her sanpakueyes too. and i see the points clarkkent is mentioning.

anyway, respect and appreciation, de message resonated.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:29 AM   #42
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
the jury is still out for me on this one. didnt resonate with me to put it mildly. she might be a very sincere person with no bad intentions..but:

this seems like more future blonde nordics coming back in time and talking to blonde people of german heritage (she said her mom was full german)
lets see, nordics seem to like to talk to..micheal st clair (teutonic heritage same as germans) and billy meier (swiss same as st clair) or people in finance (george green)

i still cant shake that they seem like enlightened nazi's from a future timeline where the illuminati get their wish of a master race and a slave class (the greys, which as she said led her to the blondes -kinda like a slave going out and fetching something for the owner..)

i think ill believe them when i see some future puerto ricans or enlightened black people in funky robes with big afros come back with the same message and talk to someone not of german/teutonic descent.

why dont we have red or purple aliens telling us this info or more bizzare or light/energy beings? theres probably thousands of species watching us, why are their only greys and blondes interfering with us, at least in this manner?
and if you believe dan burisch and that they are from the future why didnt BLONDES come back and help us first? my idea is that the blondes might be the "masters" and the greys the biorobotic "slaves" or servants. my guess is that maybe the slaves came back to prevent the nordics from ruling in a benevolent gesture, then the "masters" caught up with them in our present and took over the job of making SURE we create their future.

also the contactees that speak with "energy beings" report they talk more about "ascension" and spirituality etc. not forgone cataclysms.
dr steven greer's contacts apparantly are all sorts of races on the same ship and none of them identifies where or "whom" they are or what they are to be called.
he certainly is more credible in my eyes especially since he is now spearheading private sector zero-point energy which could literally transform our world to be more in harmony without having to depopulate the globe.

besides id rather believe in him and what he's doing as opposed to people telling us the "end" is near and to head for the hills. didnt marcia schafer say that her contacts say there might be different realities for different individuals. which would mean YOU or on YOUR timeline based largely on where your at spiritually and what you believe is in store for you.
she also said "live for life, dont live for death" which is what "radiant" zones and safe places seem like (a place to live in fear of doom or at least EXPECT doom)

jim jones had positive things to say and harmonious spiritual things, but he too preached end times and obviously we all know what happened to him and his followers, for me im not drinking this particular kool-aid.

food for thought.

if they come here and plant the thought of our destruction, surely we can all be worried about it and consciously co create it.

for now im not buying any of these nordic messages on the face value that theyre good (remember hitler was a vegetarian...you can still be enlightened and have an agenda)

i also didnt buy the planets origin and that blonde haired blue eyed people created us and that they were bummed out with their failed experiments (grotesque creatures=dinosaurs? theyre no more grotesque than anything else, im supposed to believe they sat around for 60 million years hoping they turned into something worthy?) also her messianic "the world will know when i do" ..really? the world will know when you dig up something you buried when you were a kid? c'mon...i think she of course had many many truths and positive things to say (again so did jim jones) theres just too many red flags going off for me on this one.

-kyle
Not to worry. I'm sure that the Yugoslavian side will balance all of that out.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:36 AM   #43
Pundit_Snooty

Hey All,

Just finished watching the interview and my thoughts kind of kept going back to ... believe it not ... David Wilcock. I think it was in the Futuretalk video (where DW was wearing that gold sash or whatever) he mentioned that Project Camelot seems to draw a lot of negative energy (through no fault of their own) in the interviews they conduct.

Don't get me wrong--this was an excellent and professionally conducted interview, but I was forced to walk away with that doom and gloom vibration which just doesn't augur too well with me anymore. I absolutely believe people like George Green and Miriam Delicado or Alex Jones believe the things they uncover, but the idea of this "world calamity ... we're all going to be burnt alive in an agonizing Armageddon" just doesn't feel right. (I would HIGHLY RECCOMMEND watching the channeled messages of a British lady named 'MagentaPixie2012' on youtube).

Project Camelot should actually take this as a compliment because it means whatever higher beings are manipulating cosmic consciousness are purposefully targeting Bill and Kerry in order to make their audience (which is growing by leaps and bounds pretty much daily) to: LIVE IN FEAR.

And if I may be so bold as to say: THE ALIENS THEMSELVES MIGHT BE WRONG. So what if some Nordic ET from a far-off place in the Milky Way "sees" world calamity (?) ... ... for all we know ... Sven from Nordic-ville might be wrong himself. The take-home message from Ra and the Collective Entity of 9 Winged Beings which have been channeling through MagentaPixie, plus the newest Burish testimony all point to the hopless Armageddon scenario timeline hovering near a probability of zero. And I think I orient myself toward these messages.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:48 AM   #44
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

im surprised more people arent taken aback with all the "coincidences" ive pointed out, not that i have great insight, but is noone else dumbfounded with these facts about "nordic blondes" or "P52 orions" or that she even said what i theorized about the greys as being more "like robots"

isnt ANYONE wigged out that blondehaired blueeyed beings are feeding info to certain contactees from a certain genetic backround? (swiss or german)

does NO ONE find it odd that the illuminati/nazi's have envisioned this exact master race/servant relationship? svali the illumunati defector has also said they play "concentration camp" as kids and have killed minorities at times in their rituals.

i copied and pasted this

"
Michael Mott describes the attributes of the underground people. Mostly Reptilian humanoids or " fair " and Nordic: They are telepathic with superior mental powers. Can shape-shift and create illusions: They want to interbreed with humans and need human blood, flesh and reproductive materials; They have advanced technology, they can FLY by themselves or with their technology, want to keep their true idenity a secret, they covertly manipulate events on the surface world.

Hitler said this to an aide: "in the future there will be a class of overlords, after them the rank and file of the party members in hierarchical order, and the great mass of anonymous followers, servants and workers in perpetuity, and beneath them again all the conquered foreign races, the modern slaves. And over and above all these will reign a new and exalted nobility of whom I cannot speak. The new man is living among us now. I will tell you a secret. I have seen the new man. He is intrepid and cruel. I was afraid of him."

i have heard no decent theories to explain any of my questions, most people just ignore what im saying.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:50 AM   #45
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
LOL BlueSojourn ~ don't know why that tickled me so much, hehe. I guess it just goes to show that it really makes a difference as to who is doing the observing ~ thus the whole '"resonates-with-me-or-not"' thing, no? I've had a few bizarro experiences of my own so EVERYBODY'S wild stories fascinate me. Really. I once met a woman who told me she was a unicorn trapped in a human body. Do I believe she was a unicorn? No, but I also don't believe she is NOT a unicorn. I only know what I experience. In my experience, Miriam's outlook makes some sense. Where it came from or who gave her the ideas, etc doesn't really matter to me. Some of the things she said mirror my own experience so I appreciate this.

I also appreciate all the other perspectives of her discussed here ~ I am fascinated by them as well ~ and thanks for sharing ~ I hope you continue to do so OFTEN!

Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:59 AM   #46
Suriel

Wink Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

For those of you that only downloaded half the video, you can watch this video on youtube here.

Peace
Old 09-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #47
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

ClarkKent, I have read your posts with great interest and can see why this whole Nordic thing would be alarming to some. However, who is to say that all of these types are the same as each other? Are all humans the same? As she said, she would not want to be judged according to the ways many human beings act. That's like some alien being running into Charles Manson and then thinking all humans are like that. Maybe others have run into Nordic types who appear evil, cunning or whatever. Maybe to see them as Keepers of the Earth is simply her perspective based on the couple of them that she met and what they told her. Who knows who any of these beings are ~ they could all be the SAME being that just manifests itself into many parts in order to be perceived in various ways.... haha, now I am off on a tangent though....

Just know please that your opinion and questions are SO VALUED ~ I appreciate reading your posts and want to know what people are truly thinking ~ YES for sure!!!

Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:10 AM   #48
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

thanks, i agree you cant judge everybody by a few bad apples, i just think there is plenty of evidence that is disturbing regarding the "nordics" and if there were good and bad ones youd think the good ones would make that distinction and say "hey some of us are up to no good"

the idea of "safezones" is inherently fearful. id rather get destroyed in a massive tidal wave helping someone or comforting someone or helping a dog, i dont care, running to a place with other people scared for their own lives seems like your stuck in that lower chakra of survival.

not for me.

-kyle
Old 09-26-2008, 01:12 AM   #49
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

You made a good point Clark. I personally draw the line at German = Nazi.

I'm not convinced that these contactees are infallible shall we say?

I checked the wikipedia entry for a lil basic info and pasted two parts below.

Full article here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_aliens

While Greys make up 75 percent of all reported alien encounters in the US they appear in fewer than 20 percent of European reports. As such, Europeans are several times more likely to report encountering a Nordic alien than a Grey. The nation with the highest proportion of reported encounters with Nordic aliens is the United Kingdom.[12][2][3]

Speaking during their 1994 convention in Washington, CSICOP representatives noted that British contact reports typically spoke of Nordic aliens, and did not include Greys in any number until 1987, when Whitley Strieber's novel Communion became a best seller there

Since some reports have described Nordics and Greys occupying the same crafts, some researchers have speculated that they might actually be a type of human-Grey hybrid.[8] Alternatively, they may be tools of psychological manipulation on behalf of the Greys.[8] Professor of History Dr. Jacobs, with a Ph.D. in Intellectual History from the University of Wisconsin [9] about Ufology[10]... [says] [t]he first step is to combine egg, sperm and Grey alien genetic material.[11] The result of this union, hybrid.[11]1, has been grown partially in a female human host and partly in a gestation device.[11] The next generation offspring (hybrid.2) still look mostly alien with the large black eyes and no whites, pointed chins and high cheekbones;[11] hair is sparse and their bodies are just a little larger.[11] The next stage which may be hybrid.3 results from a human egg and sperm and adding genetic material from hybrid.2s.[11] These beings look very human, may be able to "pass" as human if wearing sunglasses since they still have too much black in their eyes and too little in the eyebrow and eyelash department.[11] Any further stages in the hybridization process and these beings could easily pass as human.[11] Their eyes are normal - often blue, skin color is humanlike though a little pale[11]. Their hair is generally blond, but most do not have body or pubic hair though their reproductive organs look and function normally.[11] Their bodies which can be thin or muscular are never overweight.[11] It is these late-stage hybrids that abductees refer to as the "Nordics" says Dr. Jacobs.[11]

Cheers, Chris.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:14 AM   #50
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
im surprised more people arent taken aback with all the "coincidences" ive pointed out, not that i have great insight, but is noone else dumbfounded with these facts about "nordic blondes" or "P52 orions" or that she even said what i theorized about the greys as being more "like robots"

isnt ANYONE wigged out that blondehaired blueeyed beings are feeding info to certain contactees from a certain genetic backround? (swiss or german)

does NO ONE find it odd that the illuminati/nazi's have envisioned this exact master race/servant relationship? svali the illumunati defector has also said they play "concentration camp" as kids and have killed minorities at times in their rituals.

i copied and pasted this

"
Michael Mott describes the attributes of the underground people. Mostly Reptilian humanoids or " fair " and Nordic: They are telepathic with superior mental powers. Can shape-shift and create illusions: They want to interbreed with humans and need human blood, flesh and reproductive materials; They have advanced technology, they can FLY by themselves or with their technology, want to keep their true idenity a secret, they covertly manipulate events on the surface world.

Hitler said this to an aide: "in the future there will be a class of overlords, after them the rank and file of the party members in hierarchical order, and the great mass of anonymous followers, servants and workers in perpetuity, and beneath them again all the conquered foreign races, the modern slaves. And over and above all these will reign a new and exalted nobility of whom I cannot speak. The new man is living among us now. I will tell you a secret. I have seen the new man. He is intrepid and cruel. I was afraid of him."

i have heard no decent theories to explain any of my questions, most people just ignore what im saying.
The question is when can we trust and rely on each other? Take the Aliens out of the equation for a second-if there are both benign and malevolent forces at work from other places/dimensions etc then ok what can we do??

Living in fear of men and/or et's is not the answer. The personal responsibility message is the key, do that. We all die. If something really major and difficult needs to happen to wake us up to who we are, then so be it. I would rather that happen than slouching along at this rate, while we poison ourselves slowly with materialism and war. Regardless of what any whistleblower has to say, I personally will not allow myself to be fearful-it serves no purpose other than to delay the dream of becoming. Eff that.

I'm very grateful for this forum, it is making it possible to network and get inspired to get ready for the changes that are happening all around us. Let's not ride the fear train. Self-fulfilling prophesy and all that.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado