Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
jpvskyfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Default 4 Types of Preparation for Everyone

I was drilled with an acronym years ago called the "7 p's"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents **** Poor Performance

I think what it all boils down to is 4 types of preparation ...

CAT 1 : Total Home relocation ( safe zone ) eco sustainable home

CAT 2: Home Preparations staying in your present location & preparing

CAT 3 : Mobile Home & supplies SUV & Caravan long range tanks & Supplies

CAT 4 : Camping & Expedition Equipment , remaining light and mobile

So no matter what your budget is there is an option for everyone to consider. Fear causes panic and panic cause irrational thinking leading to un-favorable outcomes. So the essence is to have some plans in place that are well thought out.

One thing I would say is that if you're not undertaking the expensive total relocation option then stock some fuel. Even if you can only afford the camping option then you will need at least 150 liters of fuel to get you to a nice far away remote location. When the pooh hits the fan gas stations will dry up in a heart beat and so will food supplies. Get on Google earth and find camping grounds near fresh water resources , some grounds have decent facilities with toilets and showers that will be a god send if you're stuck there for a long time. Go and explore some national parks or camping grounds within a few hours of your home and see which is best.

People can go without food for 40 days but water is your life source so buy some filters tablets and know methods to get safe drinking water.

Myself and Orion are doing a bush food course to learn which plants are edible in your region , once you have safe water and the ability to source food you will be able to make all your supplies last so much longer.

Here is a good OZ camping & national park resource that lists tonnes of details : http://www.camping.com.au/

All the best JPVSKYFREAK

Last edited by jpvskyfreak; 09-18-2008 at 11:36 AM.
jpvskyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:13 PM   #2
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 4 Types of Preparation for Everyone

7 p's is something we use in teaching paramedic class, I like it. Good to see ya here skyfreak, I've been recommending your blog! Can't wait to see what Paranormal State airs from the Ranch, take it easy...
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:37 PM   #3
jpvskyfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Thanks MudHog! Good to see you here too. I hope all the ranch publicity comes out positive , I think this next round of ATS video about to be released will be VERY INTERESTING!
jpvskyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:42 PM   #4
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sure it will. It may open some new eyes, confirm what some believe in already, or make the skeptics dig in harde! But we know don't we....lol! Alright, on my way to pull out the 'little money I have' out of the bank!
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote