Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 07-22-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Things falling off the wall?

I want to share here with you all about a particular experience that I seem to keep having over the years. If anyone here has had this experience I would appreciate hearing from you, or if anyone has insights into this phenomena, I would also love to hear from you.

For years now, things fall mysteriously off the wall in the night when I am sleeping, usually. Here is the list:

My wedding pic. fell onto the chest of drawers, & the glass cracked to pieces. The hook was still intact on the wall. Of course 6mths later I seperated from my spouse.

A small fire extinguisher that was hanging on a solid hook on the wall, has fallen off twice, leaving the hook intact. I now keep it on the floor.

The word L O V E (in seperate letters) is securely taped onto the wall, & several times now, one of the letters keeps falling off in the middle of the night. This happened last night at 4:13am.

The other night, I was woken up with a thud, & I investigated only to find my dress in a pile on the closet floor. This was at 3:40am, yet I went to bed at 10:30pm when I hung the dress up, but it didn't fall off the hanger until 3:40am?

Another time in a previous home, a large jug of laundry detergent mysteriously fell off an upper shelf (it had been laying on its side with access to the nozzle). The shelf was still securely anchored to the wall.

I also frequently get woken up with the sound of a telephone ringing, but when I wake up there is no telephone ringing......there are also other sounds that seem to happen in my head, but wake me up as if they were real. Needless to say, by now I'm getting fed up with all of this, as its disturbing my sleep.

Any thoughts on all this phenomena please
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Things falling off the wall?

My husband once brought home an antique wall clock, and from the second I saw it it gave me the creepiest feeling! He hung it securely on the wall, and in the middle of the night it leapt from the wall onto the floor (carpeted, so it did not break).

I asked very nicely to get that haunted thing out of our house, and he sold it the next day.

What is happening to you sounds like it might be your own kinetic energy manifesting. Are you feeling unsettled?
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:05 PM   #3
no caste

This sounds normal to me.

I grew up in a household where this happened ALL the time. My mom was very sensitive. The phone would ring, she'd say, "That's [whoever is was]." She'd intuit all kinds of events before they occurred. When things fell, she'd say, "Uh-oh, what's going on now." Then she kind of sit and listen, but always said it was her "subconscious mind" sending a thought. It's especially strong with all of her siblings.

It happened more at times of disruption. Then, it's always a good time to find the centered self to navigate.

LOVE

Last edited by no caste; 07-23-2009 at 04:32 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #4
sleepingnomore

Someone is just trying to get your attention. Most likely a relative that has passed and watches over you. Maybe just a confirmation that they still check in on you. Just a thought.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
My husband once brought home an antique wall clock, and from the second I saw it it gave me the creepiest feeling! He hung it securely on the wall, and in the middle of the night it leapt from the wall onto the floor (carpeted, so it did not break).

I asked very nicely to get that haunted thing out of our house, and he sold it the next day.

What is happening to you sounds like it might be your own kinetic energy manifesting. Are you feeling unsettled?
Many years ago I read something about kinetic energy. Think its time for me to research the subject again. I have been trying to sell my home since last year, but no luck. I put it down to a bad economy, very few homes are selling in my area. Also, I'm at a loss to know where to go if my home does sell.

I have heard stories like yours before, that is definitely creepy.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:02 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
Someone is just trying to get your attention. Most likely a relative that has passed and watches over you. Maybe just a confirmation that they still check in on you. Just a thought.
hmmmm maybe........its been many years since a death in my family....if it is someone in the family, their timing is terrible......middle of the night