Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-21-2008, 02:07 AM   #1
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dreams About Barack Obama

I'm curious to know what kinds of dreams people have been having about Barack Obama.

Although I almost never dream about public figures, I've had several dreams about Obama, which I will share here.

The first one was before the election. It was in general a very high-energy, very positive dream in which I was with his family. There were several enthusiastic small children, his wife, his grandmother, and himself. There was also a young teen-aged boy who seemed to be Barack at that age, present in the Now with the rest of us. All were smiles and happy. His grandmother said, "Barack can save the world if he wants to."

The second dream was several weeks ago, probably during the beginning of the financial meltdown. I was talking with Barack about the situation. Seeing that it was all collapsing, I said, "We really don't need money. Just let it all go." And he replied, "I've developed a taste for it." And I knew that was the end of the discussion.

Last edited by doodah; 12-21-2008 at 05:33 PM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:34 PM   #2
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dreams About Barack Obama

Nobody else has had dreams about Obama?
Old 12-21-2008, 05:40 PM   #3
franciejones
Banned

No Sorry. My dreams tend to have "anonymous" characters in them...or atleast people that in my waking state I do not recognize. I would also add that I do not think about politics (except to laugh at the joke of it all) so I am sure that is another reason that these figures do not surface in my dreams.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, francie. Most of my dreams are anonymous, also, which is why these ones that are so particularly about Obama are unusual. I was wondering if this was happening to other people, too, but I guess not.

This isn't going as I thought it would, this thread. For instance, David Wilcock has dreams about Obama. They get together and talk about David's movie that he's working on! Oh, some would say, but that's David Wilcock...

Well, it's also me, apparently, and I make no psychic claims. I was hoping to hear that other ordinary people were also having dreams. I am not political, myself, but I did feel that this election seemed to provide a real choice for the first time in a long time. Maybe that's not true, really, as my second dream seemed to suggest, but I guess we have to wait and see how the world will turn.

Thoughts of peace and love to all...
Old 12-21-2008, 10:05 PM   #5
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

I hardly ever dream about real people. But I did dream about a politician once and that was Bill Clinton.
He was newly elected, and I had just read "The Truth Shall Set You Free'' by David Icke. I was overcome with sadness over the fact that he had such a long record of wrongdoing, as he represented hope for change for a lot of people in a similar way that Obama does.

In my dream Clinton saw me holding this book, and he asked me what was written about him. 'The truth and slander', I said, ' - and I do not know which is which.'

In a way my inner dream about Obama ends in the same question, 'Truth and slander, and I do not know which is which'.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:19 AM   #6
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Josefine. That's very interesting, very to the point, I'd say, about Clinton. And probably about Obama, too, as we'll have to wait and see.

I had several dreams about Clinton also, which very much surprised me, and one about Hillary during the election. The Clinton dreams were strange, almost as if they were checking me out, feeling out my energy, so to speak, but they never said anything directly to me in the dreams.

I'll also say that I've recently had dreams about my daughter, who I never dream about. I have had many, many WAKING perceptions about her, almost ESP-type of events, day-time events. Just recently I've had two night-dreams about her.

I don't know if this thing of "real people" suddenly apprearing in dreams means anything or not. I'm still hoping to hear more peoples' experiences on this thread!

Cheers!