Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 06:52 AM   #1
jazzjon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Panic In China

Hi again. I'm sorry about the post appealing for help for me and my daughter feeling trapped in China. I had some hardships hit all at once and think I panicked. Just lost my balance a little and felt overwhelmed and a little paranoid. I've recovered, and reconnected to spiritual center. I'm sure things will be fine.

And I appreciate nobody responding to my plea and then deleting the post. I'm sure it's inappropriate place for that. Please forgive me.
It made me think how it must look to others. Especially when there are so many scams, liers and cheaters in the world. You never know who you are talking to until you really get to know them. Which is why I left a website link and invited people to call or email me.

I guess it was foolish and rash. I've taken down the website link. A lot of what's been happening in my current life lessons has to do with the value of self-reliance, individual responsibility and ,especially in this world, have your own money situation taken care of because we are each family in the world taking care of ourselves first. I usually don't act from fear. I think I've grown quite abit in this most important of spiritual practices and life lessons but I'm obviously not invulnerable yet.

I do think the most helpful thing people can do is expressed in forums like this. Discussing the situations in the world, encouraging each other and sharing information to help likeminded people link up to understand what is happening and use our intention and action and dialogue, of course, to help create the best possible now and future for the planet. To help raise the vibration through awareness and love.

So, I'm back on the love beam [as Alan Watts would say] and sorry again for lowering the level on the forum to direct appeals for help.

I have the greatest respect for Bill and Kerry's work and I'm certain there are many many sterling friends here in Jade and I's future.

I think I have a lot to share and will try to participate alot in the forum and meet some of the great people here. Next posts I'll promise to contribute something positive.

Jon and Jade teaching in China

Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends.
Shirley MacLaine

Last edited by jazzjon; 12-09-2008 at 06:55 AM.
jazzjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:32 AM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Panic In China

Hey, its' all good, not sure what you posted but whatever you post you certainly will get a borage of input. Whatever you let out makes room for more to come in, and obviously you already understand the frameworks to process for Self- Awareness. Looking in the mirror to see what is behind you and work on it for a cleaner reflection. May all your revelations bring you abundance!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:40 AM   #3
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Panic In China

i too am not certain what your initial post was, perhaps it was before i came on board ...

nevertheless, you seem grounded and aligned again, that is truly what matters, that we learn from our experiences and then make our way back to center ... and you are there and all is well

fear can trick even the most solid individuals at times, has a funny way of sneaking up on us, kind of creeps in around the corner and suddenly we are face to face with it

recognizing it relatively quickly and dissolving it is when we receive our badges of strength and courage which can only come from our hearts

onward and upward, it is the only direction to go ...

be well and come visit more often, you never know what you will learn and certainly you have something to offer?
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote