Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 05:57 PM   #51
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Plane intentionally crashed into Gov. Buliding - Austin Texas

I'm starting to see articles in the French Canadian MSM asking if the Tea Party movement is a sect. What's interesting is that the journalist removed the article before it could be read, but it was too late to prevent the title from appearing in my RSS reader:

http://blogues.cyberpresse.ca/hetu/2...-il-une-secte/

The title is "Is the Tea Party movement a sect?" and there is no article. Was it removed because it was too edgy? We'll see if he reposts it later or not. His preceeding article was about the Austin plane crash so this latest one might have been a commentary about the pilot and his political message.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:59 PM   #52
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

"Désolé, aucun article ne correspond à vos critères. "

I am sorry no article correspond to the search .

It is obvious that the article in question was pulled . What is important about this incident that some people have not grasped is this . This is one of the very few times when an individual has targeted a building full of government officials. This is the reason why the creeps in government are agitated . They see this as a sign of things to come in the near future . The specter of the lone wolf acting on his own or supported by very few people using no phones , no internet , no radio communications ,just hit and run guerrilla warfare . Impossible to penetrate and extremely hard to eradicate . So far the terrorist acts against civilians in the US and Europe have been perpetrated by the government terrorist or people controlled by them . For example 9/11 , London , Bali ect .
So I believe that if any future terrorist act has innocent civilians victims , the responsible people are the different alphabet soup agencies starting from CIA , Mossad , MI6 , NSA etc . But if the victims are spooks or government employees in that case the " terrorist act " is actually the result of an awakening population feeling pis@@@ off. In short I will never believe any story about "terrorists " when the victims are civilians .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:48 AM   #53
observer
Avalon Senior Member

The latest info update from Alex on the Joseph Stack link to 9/11:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9sdYhAuG2g&NR=1
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:20 AM   #54
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
The latest info update from Alex on the Joseph Stack link to 9/11:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9sdYhAuG2g&NR=1
Darn it observer...I just watched this...and was going to post it...but you beat me to it. That information blew me away. I had suspected something screwy from the beginning (see earlier posts)...but this really points to something major. Alex is so quick and brave. I'm slow and timid. I guess it takes all kinds. I admire Alex...but sometimes he scares me.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote