Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 04:46 AM   #26
GoingToFast
Banned

Default Re: Controlled auto-implosion of Avalon Forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Judging after the new trend of posting subjects lately, where the quantity is not matched by the quality, also the fact that the new posters don't even bother themselves with a minimal check if there a similar trend opened just before them, the apparent benefit of having many contributing minds, seems much overwhelmed by "noise" brought in.

Something like a Denial-Of-Sesrvice Attack on the disseminating and processing capacity of our forum, by issue like "I'm sure there is not other conspiracy, but that of greed for money", and such.

I'm just wondering if this late "liberalization" of forum, wasn't just an insidious maneuver to auto-implode the AVALON FORUM, ordered by TPTB?

Do you realize that you are , in your last sentence , accusing Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy of being "Agents of the Dark Forces" - You do know that it is their Forum don't you, and that it was them who opened-up the forum again?

What you feel as being "Noise" is actually what I feel as being "OTHER OPINIONS" and that is something that we MUST ACCEPT.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:29 AM   #27
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
First read the guidelines! and use some commonsense.

The server is located in CA, USA.(think about it) Discussions about illegal substances, that engage in 'manufacturing, producing, selling, advise as to purchasing, ect, they can SHUT this forum down if they so wish! without warning.

Discussing other aspects of substances are fine: eg: medicinal/spiritual/fabrication (Hemp) ect. Again...commonsense.

Freedom of speech is an illusion...as in 'total freedom of speech'
It has never existed, It has always been controlled, so, in the meantime, until things change, and they may not, we use our brains... to our best advantage...to exchange information/views, and keep up our own energy in a positive manner.

These are exciting times, We have never had so much info avaliable, beit dis-info in some cases, but we are all use to that. Many have, and are, waking up.
This is wonderful news and I embraced it with EXCITMENT and ponder the magnificants of it all. Enjoy, ponder, continplate, its all a game you know...playing it with stratergy is a wise move.

Peace.
My apologies for not using the sarcasm emoticon.

Peace.
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:52 AM   #28
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
also the fact that the new posters don't even bother themselves with a minimal check if there a similar trend opened just before them
this is true and really annoy me...
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:13 AM   #29
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
this is true and really annoy me...

Tolerence and understanding towards 'New Posters' is an important part of 'community spirit'

You can help them, by pointing out that there is another similiar thread, and it's best to do a thread check first' with a nice helpful attitude.

This is a much more productive way to bring them up to speed. Not all New Posters are comfortable with they're ability to navigate they're way around, some just need a helpful hand. Dont you think?

Peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #30
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

Yet another example of people resisting change when it happens. They changed the forums back?!?!? ZOMG! Now we'll actually have more people and ideas floating around further enhance the goal of this forum if I'm not mistaken.

While I can't deny that some people lack basic forum searching skills...a grain of salt(or three or four even) should be taken by some of the more senior members when interacting with similar threads created by the newer users. They are not trying to impose on your thread nor are they trying to 1up anyone else. They are simply trying to share the information with everyone else like everyone else is trying to do.

God forbid you take the higher road and explain to them the search function or maybe just take the 5 seconds and link the pre-existing thread.

This is a great forum started by great people. Sorry OP but I really doubt that this forum is on its way to auto-implosion. Not to mention...isn't getting to know why people joined an important way to maybe discover like-minded people so you know who you would like to have in your neck of the woods when the sh*t hits the fan?
Phr0z3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:48 AM   #31
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phr0z3n View Post
Yet another example of people resisting change when it happens.
i'm not resisting any change, and you can't make up this conclusion from my post...
Old 12-11-2009, 09:52 AM   #32
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

Nagual, I apologize if my post was misinterpreted by you. It was not directed at your post at all. I was simply stating my opinion of how people treat change when it occurs. Sorry for any confusion.
Phr0z3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:57 AM   #33
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
Tolerence and understanding towards 'New Posters' is an important part of 'community spirit'

You can help them, by pointing out that there is another similiar thread, and it's best to do a thread check first' with a nice helpful attitude.

This is a much more productive way to bring them up to speed. Not all New Posters are comfortable with they're ability to navigate they're way around, some just need a helpful hand. Dont you think?

Peace always
spot on jross, we were all new once and need a helping hand now and again. that way people can be intergrated in a positive and heartfelt way.

its good to remember that even though we cant see each other and chat over a glass of vino, we still have a responsability to act as though we are.
much love to you all
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #34
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Nagual, I apologize if my post was misinterpreted by you. It was not directed at your post at all. I was simply stating my opinion of how people treat change when it occurs. Sorry for any confusion.

Old 12-11-2009, 03:07 PM   #35
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
isn't getting to know why people joined an important way to maybe discover like-minded people so you know who you would like to have in your neck of the woods when the sh*t hits the fan?
Its always great to meet like-minded people. In fact on Avalon I find more like-minded people here than on most other forums. However also meeting persons totally different is the far more interesting part in my opinion, because I would enjoy being enlightened by new perspectives rather than endlessly attempting to validate my own beliefs by listening only to one group. Which is not a bad thing, but so long as someone can present a new paradigm to me is much better.

Peace,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #36
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Do you realize that you are , in your last sentence , accusing Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy of being "Agents of the Dark Forces" - You do know that it is their Forum don't you, and that it was them who opened-up the forum again?

What you feel as being "Noise" is actually what I feel as being "OTHER OPINIONS" and that is something that we MUST ACCEPT.
Heeey why you jump so high? GoingToFast for me!

I'm not accusing anyone of nothing as you sneakily trying to imply, hold your horses there; it is enough hysteria on forum already.

I was thinking that maybe TPTB forced their hand into accepting to open the forum for TPTB to infiltrate some trolls and dysinfo agents, along the honest posters that be and maybe they thought losing the forum is the steep but necessary price to pay, to let be into continuing the disclosure project, which is more important for humanity than a forum.

Tell me is this so impossible, so unthinkable? If you re so limited thinking, really, I'm wondering, what your looking after into such out-of-the-box thinking forum?

Or maybe, there is just to prepare the grounds for new whistleblowers which want to remain totally anonymous. There will be created "noise" and between the "noise" will be injected something of value. Are you understanding what I'm saying? I'm not implying anything just I put myself some questions.

This is why I said: only the time will show!

Last edited by artvision; 12-11-2009 at 04:26 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #37
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
Hello All.

I joined just before they opened the forum again.
I like the dynamix now, but I too see many pointless discussons, e.g. Tiger Woods :-) (forgive me Steve A :-))
The answer to all of this is be non compliant, and don't pay attention, don't feed the beast. Moderators should maybe merge threads, to loosen up firts page.
It's us the readers who participate in creating many threads, just by increasing the amount of views, others then think it's worth checking, visious circle.
By now most of us should discern just by reading thread names.

Although there might be second look to it and whether we like it or not the compresion of time, the quickening or however you want to call it is happening and there is nothing we can do about it, just observe and learn quicker :-)

gibonos
Yeah I think that Tiger Woods is the least of our concerns and I dislike that so many people are making fun of his situation, at least on other forums.

I think we should avoid becoming a forum that promotes gossip about celebrities.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #38
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Crossed my mind too...
Sorry dear Burgundia,

I had he intent to answer you, but get taken by so many waves lately!

See the latest developments?
Old 12-11-2009, 04:17 PM   #39
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Yeah I think that Tiger Woods is the least of our concerns and I dislike that so many people are making fun of his situation, at least on other forums.

I think we should avoid becoming a forum that promotes gossip about celebrities.
I totally agree with HJ. He has right!

Is an utterly nonsense to discuss about something is created by TPTB, just in purpose to create smoke and mirrors. Is just that TPTB wants! This denotes lack of brains!

Last edited by artvision; 12-11-2009 at 04:22 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #40
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

See the latest developments?
way too well...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #41
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
way too well...

We did often discuss viruses, for humans, for animals, for computers.

I'm wondering if we would to discuss for forums, what would it be?

By the way, seems that our imunitary systems are waaaaaaaay overwhelmed!
Old 12-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #42
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

People, still not convinced for where we are heading?

Even after the last events in the Avalon Forum?

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18186

and many moooooooooooooooore!
Old 12-14-2009, 08:51 PM   #43
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Constructive criticism is welcome.

The forum is what it is.

- closed -

Last edited by Anchor; 12-14-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:01 PM   #44
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Constructive criticism is welcome.

The forum is what it is.

- closed -
A last, bitter remark:

I have no big truths to revealed, it was just a forum blabbering, but imagine what is happening with those that they have really important truths to reveal!

Do you imagine, you poor souls, that by any means those whistleblower are telling the TRUTH here in PC or PA, or they are just saying a convenient "truth".

Reflect to this forum anecdote, when you are dealing with a big "revelation" here or wherever!

I want no one to answer to this thread anymore, be it closed as "they" want to be closed, just to keep within you, the feeling for freedom of speech and truth revealing!

I'm very convinced what will be the outcome from this
Old 12-15-2009, 08:08 PM   #45
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do you imagine, you poor souls, that by any means those whistleblower are telling the TRUTH here in PC or PA, or they are just saying a convenient "truth".

:
Let everybody keep it in mind!!!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:00 PM   #46
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry - it was an error of judgement. It happens. Thats why we have a team. The team did the right thing.

At the time it was your links to current hotspots and drawing extra attention to problems we are trying to work with that bothered me, and you keep bumping your own thread - which didnt help.

So sorry.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote