Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 04-26-2009, 03:12 AM   #726
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

wonder if I hit a cached site.

I can still get it on both Chrome and Firefox. Weird.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:44 AM   #727
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Blessing Lorien,

Are you taking any vitamin C within 4 hours of the MMS. Are you using a juice to mix with it (does it say added vitamin C or is it orange juice)?

Have you left it sitting in the sunlight, which will negate the effects of it?

Do you keep in a dark place, like a refrigerator or cupboard?

What did you use for an activator, citric acid, lemon juice, or lime juice?

Do you take it after you had just had a meal?

Peace,

PaL
I take it as suggested, after a small "meal", activate it with the provided citric acid crystal solution, mix it with pure organic apple juice, and take no additional supplements. It is stored as suggested as well.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:33 PM   #728
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Lorien,

I knocked out/intercepted a nasty bout of the Flu that ran through my household for 3-4 days. I took the MMS as soon as I began to feel symptoms and then was fine later that day. I was able to avoid fever, vomiting and diarrhea (which everyone else got).

My experience and understanding with MMS is: it's not a matter of whether it's effective, it's a simple matter of dosage. Everyone has a particular threshold that must be exceeded in order for the treatment to be effective. Add to that, every kind of illness ALSO has a particular threshold.

I have noticed with my own use that weather/environmentally related sinus and respiratory infections are much more difficult to deal with. I'm sure there's an explanation for that, however I don't know what that is. Could be simple locale of the infection and the availability of blood flow. I would guess the sinus cavity has generally less circulation than other infection sites (just speculation on my part.. could be totally wrong).

Did you eventually get up to 15 drops 3 times per day for 2 weeks? What were your general MMS related symptoms at that dosage? Stomach burning, nausea, diarrhea etc? Possible that you have a bad batch if you never experienced these symptoms at some point during that level of dosage.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:05 PM   #729
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

As stated, I went through the detox process and am in the twice a week phase. I got occasional stomach nausea, but no physical vomiting or diarrhea. I wasn't aware there was such a thing as a "bad batch" with MMS.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:08 AM   #730
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know that there is a bad batch, either, although MMS loses its potency if explored to sunlight. You can usually tell if it's working if you can see the liquid turn yellow and the smell is there.
Alys
Old 04-28-2009, 01:24 AM   #731
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Bringing up posts from the past regarding the effectiveness of MMS on Pathogens and Water Purification.

Yes, Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) kills all pathogens, without destroying the friendly bacteria.

MMS can also purify water, 1 or 2 activated drops per gallon.

(Washing Fruits and Vegetables under Water Purification)

Miracle Mineral Solution ~ Pathogens

Quote:
PATHOGENS: What are they?

A wide range of germs, parasites, and other unwanted organisms can enter the human body where they attempt to grow, reproduce, and wreck havoc by triggering dozens of defensive responses from the immune system.

We feel a cold coming on because the gold germ was observed by the immune system. To retaliate against the invading pathogen, histamine is produced and body temperature is raised in hope that this unwanted virus or bacteria may give up and die from the extra heat.

If immunity has been weakened, the invading germ multiplies and enjoys a cozy host, drawing free nutrients and taking over without pity. We say we've got a cold, or pneumonia, or bronchitus, or sticky phlem, or runny noses.

"PATHOGEN" is a general term similar to "germ" referring to any agent causing disease.

Usually a living microorganism.
Capable of producing infection.
Poisons like Arsenic would be excluded.

MMS Mineral Drops when used as directed, are claimed to destroy virtually all the pathogens listed below except for the "Proteen Pathogens" where 8 to 10 years of observational-testing may be required.

VIRUSES: Multi-celled but can only reproduce inside a plant, animal or person.

Hepatitis, Herpes, Mono, Warts, Chicken Pox, Small Pox, Bird Flue H5N1, Norovirus, Yellow Fever, Ebola Hemmorhagic Fever, SARS, AIDS, HIV, Influenza, Cold Sores, Cold Germs, Measles, Tetanus, Typhoid

BACTERIA: Tiny one-celled creatures. Can live inside or outside the body.

Tuberculosis, Anthrax, Staph, E.Coli, Typhoid, Salmonella, Morgellons ?, Pneumonia, Urinary Tract Infection, Peritonitis, Strep Throat, Stomach Ulcers, Tularemia, Lyme Disease

FUNGI: Multi-celled but plant-like similar to tree fungus. Takes nutrition from a plant, tree or animal.

Ringworm, Ady Pneumonia, Candidiasis, Yeast Infection, Histoplasmosis, Cryptococcosis

PROTOZOA: One-celled creatures. Usually spread through water.

Malaria, Chagas Disease, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidiosis

PARASITES: Actual complex living organism. Can live in intestinal tract or blood stream.

Round Worm, Tape Worm, Triginosis, Morgellons ?

PROTEIN: Multi-celled but can only reproduce inside a plant, animal or person.

BSE Mad Cow Disease, vCJD Disease

Incomplete list gathered from various medical books.

Diabetes is not on the list because it's not caused by a pathogen.

That would be a case of glands that no longer produce adequate insulin - a mal-functioning body part that MMS may improve but cannot restore. MMS has provided unusual improvements in diabetic persons, possibly because irritation of the pancreas is eliminated, or because the liver is cleansed to perform its functions more normally.

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book:
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

Low cost shipping rates, include worldwide.

Miracle Mineral Solution ~ Water Purification, Fruit and Vegetable Wash

Quote:
To Purify Water (including tap water):

One drop of MMS in one gallon of water (with appropriate amount of activator) will remove fluoride, heavy metals, and pathogens from the water. The water will be odor free and drinkable within two or three minutes after mixing.

This drinking water has no health benefits except that heavy metals and bacteria were removed from the water. The gas sacrifices itself and reverts to become a few molecules of water. The gas disappears. JH

Further Notes: In an emergency if you don't have an activator available, you can add inactivated MMS at night and let it sit overnight. The water will activate the MMS slowly over several hours. Again, only 1 drop of MMS per gallon for drinking water is necessary.

For washing fruits and vegetables, use 50 drops of MMS per gallon of water and 250 drops (3 teaspoons) of 10% citric acid solution. Be sure to mix them in a separate, clean glass and wait 3 minutes before putting into the gallon of water. Place the vegetables in the sink, pour the gallon of activated MMS water over them and let sit for a few minutes. Rinse well. This should remove bacteria and help extend the life a little longer.

We emphasize the use of an activator, primarily 10% citric acid solution. If you don't activate the MMS as guided, you will not get the results you want.

Even if you were forced to take the vaccination, I would have the MMS on hand to detox the vaccination back out of the system.

I'm not sure if there was a micro-chip in the vaccination that it would purge that from the body.

You might consider starting the protocol to strengthen your immune system prior to any potential exposure to the viral strain.

This website has a reasonable price with low cost shipping, including worldwide.

$28 - $30 including shipping is a small price to pay to have the MMS and Citric Acid activator in your emergency supplies.

MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending to clients or customers.

Packaged in dark bottles, sealed and the better dropper tops that don't allow extra drops to come out and do not crystallize at the opening.

Jim Humble Approved: http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 08-19-2009 at 09:58 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:49 AM   #732
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Lorien - forgive me for not being more thorough in reading your post. Short memory maybe =)

I'm not sure there is a bad batch either, but it's not impossible. Given you seem to be experiencing the typical signs and symptoms, chances are it's just fine. Wish I could be of more assistance, however I will say that is has been working for me in many ways. Even stopped smoking on it... which was really unexpected, if not weird.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:03 AM   #733
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Jonathon for the input. I'll keep at it and see if I notice anything over a longer period of time.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:20 AM   #734
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I notice on it is a tendency to clean up my "eating" act. Don't know where that comes from. I had a salad for breakfast and another for dinner. If I have sweets, I don't want anything "too" sweet. (Bit o'Honey's are just sweet enough) I also don't have 5 or 10 cups of tea with honey or sugar and cream over the course of the day.

Has anyone done the toothbrushing with MMS? I did once and my teeth felt like I'd just had them cleaned at the dentist. Wild.
alys
Old 04-29-2009, 05:39 AM   #735
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

No haven't tried that myself, but you certainly have me curious.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:22 AM   #736
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Has anyone done the toothbrushing with MMS? I did once and my teeth felt like I'd just had them cleaned at the dentist. Wild.
alys
Here is information on using MMS in the mouth from Jim Humble:

Quote:
I have written a message to you very recently about rinsing my mouth after using MMS. Another question surfaced in my mind about what will the solution do to my gold crowns? Will it be OK to use while gold crowns are in the mouth?

======

Dear Barbara, Make up a 10 drop solution as if you were going to drink it. In other words, add 50 drops of citric acid to the 10 drops of MMS, wait the 3 minutes, and add half glass of water to that. Pour the solution on your tooth brush, and brush your teeth and gums. You may also use it as a mouth wash.

Gold does not react. Anyone with any kind of metal in their mouth should get it replaced with non-metal. My friend just got his right molar gold filling replaced, and on the way home from the dentist, he regained sight in his right eye. It is o.k. to use MMS in the mouth with metal fillings or crowns, but be sure to rinse the mouth with clean water after brushing.

Metal, even gold, creates a voltage in your mouth. Buy or borrow a voltmeter and put one electrode on the gold and one electrode touching the inside of your cheek. You will notice a as much as ½ volt being generated in your mouth. There is supposed to be no voltage there at all. That’s the reason my friend regained his sight, the voltage was gone.
Quote:
Can MMS be used as a mouth wash for gum disease and what would be the correct protocol?

======

Yes you can use MMS as a tooth paste and mouth wash, Make up a 10 drop solution as if you were going to drink it in other words add 50 drops of citric acid to the 10 drops of MMS wait the 3 minutes and half glass of water to that and by soaking your tooth brush in the solution, brush your teeth and gums 3 or 4 times a day use a soft tooth brush and after a week and see how your gums are doing. Then you can start brushing once a day. You will notice a big improvement.
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-13-2009 at 01:40 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:27 PM   #737
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, just got to the end of the thread. Takes a long time!

Great thread people and I'm delighted for all of you who are having positive effects from MMS.

I got some a few weeks ago and started it. I'm not sick but I have had terrible acid stomach/heartburn/ reflux or whatever the name for it is. Was crippling me really and had grown over what I now realise is about 5 years or so. I haven't been drinking much the past year or so as I have been saving and every time I went out I was getting sick, not able to hold down more than a couple of pints. I thought it was because I'd just lost my tolerance and would need to get my drinking boots back on!

Well I started MMS on a Thursday, went out Sat night and got blotto, got up Sunday and had a big fry-up and a couple of cups of coffee and was just waiting for the stomach to kick off but guess what? It didn't. So, went to the beach, had a few beers, had a bbq, had a surf, not a problem at all. Came back to town, had a couple of pints and went home. Please believe that the week before I would not have been able to do that, I'd have had to get sick. The breakfast I'd have been able to keep down, struggling, but a beer on top of it would have had me puking.

My acid stomach is completely gone, I've been eating everything, raw onions even (on a sandwich) and although its not a big life threatening disease or anything you would be surprised the difference that has made in my life. I feel great!

I've had the runs but not gotten sick from MMS. I quite like getting the runs as I can see that there was/is a lot of stuff in my body that shouldn't be there and its good to see it being cleansed out! Sick I know :-)

On the 15 drops twice a day now. I had to stop after 14 for a couple of days as all I could smell everywhere was chlorine! Was making my feel nauseous big time. The stuff comes out your pores, you can smell it constantly.

My housemate has terrible allergies so I gave him a bottle and we're waiting to see what effect it has.

I am very excited about this stuff and am going to introduce it to everyone I can. Humbles book is not well written but the proof of the stuff is that it works. This actually seems to be a thing that will kill all diseases!

best of luck everyone!
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:30 AM   #738
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One thing I notice on it is a tendency to clean up my "eating" act. Don't know where that comes from. I had a salad for breakfast and another for dinner. If I have sweets, I don't want anything "too" sweet. (Bit o'Honey's are just sweet enough) I also don't have 5 or 10 cups of tea with honey or sugar and cream over the course of the day.

alys
My eating and my overall perspective of my health has increased 10 fold since I've been taking MMS. I've been paying way more attention to my health in almost a spiritual sense.

I've brushed my teeth many times with MMS, the only thing is that citric acid is bad for your teeth or so they say. Bummer, if MMS worked with Vitamin C, that would be a killer tooth cleaner. So I've just been using plain ole hand soap for tooth paste or MMS mixed with lemon juice.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:22 PM   #739
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Please listen to the latest Dr Bill Deagle interview (camelot) as it mentions the long term negative effects of using MMS as it has chlorine in it which attacks the cells and the pineal gland.

It stacks up with what I've found out. I use lygols solution which is iodine in my energised distilled water.

Just a heads up...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:46 PM   #740
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I would really like to hear an expanded explanation of what Deagle said if anyone is able or has a viable source. We're talking about a minuscule amount at standard MMS doses, therefore I would expect the long-term negative to be very long term (over a year or more of steady dosing). However this is pure "guesstimation" on my part. My understanding has been that MMS broke down into salt, not free chlorine. This is important information to verify.

Peaceandlove, do you have any info to support the claim?
Old 05-14-2009, 04:58 PM   #741
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Please listen to the latest Dr Bill Deagle interview (camelot) as it mentions the long term negative effects of using MMS as it has chlorine in it which attacks the cells and the pineal gland.

It stacks up with what I've found out. I use lygols solution which is iodine in my energised distilled water.
I just started MMS a couple of days ago. I listened to the Deagle interview last night, just before taking my 3rd dose. I have been living with several degenerative, life-long illnesses and want to get off pharmaceuticals, and want to give this a try. After listening to Deagle's comments on MMS, I went to his website to check out his recommendations and it is quite disturbing to see the cost of the meds he sells. I have been interested in his comments and "prophesies", but this interview raises a lot of questions, in my mind.

I would be interested to know more about what you have found out about MMS. I am reading Humble's book which he generously has downloaded for free, and he sells and distributes MMS for very low cost or even free.
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:59 PM   #742
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyAnna View Post
I have been living with several degenerative, life-long illnesses and want to get off pharmaceuticals, and want to give this a try
If these are to do with a microbe then following mms for the short term would most likely be ok.

Please go to Conscious Media Network they have a few that say with good diet and detoxing you can get back to health.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/

Gerson therapy is worth looking into. There is an interview this month.

Free interviews, many on health...

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members.htm

never be sick again
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/rfrancis.htm

Iodine is key... and getting rid of chlorine water swiming pools / fluorine water and TOOTHPASTE!!!
Organic food
no processerd food
avoid diet drinks of anything (it most likely has Aspartame in it...)
GET clean water... see my thread.

Good health!!
Old 05-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #743
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, JoyAnna, he doesn't even sell it. But since it's his "baby" so's to speak, he does require that those who sell it keep the price down to between $20 and $25/year.

I, myself, have been a bit leary of Deagle, based on the prices of his supplements, which he touts. I've never found that a good diet and detoxing helped with anything that was pathogen related. But that might just be me. Goodness, even Adele Davis died of bone cancer.

alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyAnna View Post
I just started MMS a couple of days ago. I listened to the Deagle interview last night, just before taking my 3rd dose. I have been living with several degenerative, life-long illnesses and want to get off pharmaceuticals, and want to give this a try. After listening to Deagle's comments on MMS, I went to his website to check out his recommendations and it is quite disturbing to see the cost of the meds he sells. I have been interested in his comments and "prophesies", but this interview raises a lot of questions, in my mind.

I would be interested to know more about what you have found out about MMS. I am reading Humble's book which he generously has downloaded for free, and he sells and distributes MMS for very low cost or even free.

Last edited by alyscat; 05-14-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:44 PM   #744
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've never found that a good diet and detoxing helped with anything that was pathogen related.
That really depends how far people go with it. Cancer means your body is so far toxic it is very difficult to reverse.

Listen to the Gerson interview and realise how much detox is required to reverse years of toxins. 5 coffee enemas a day, 13 fresh organic juices, organic food etc... It is very strict and most people have the view cancer will kill you so are not prepared to sort their diet out fully as they are in fear. I know, my Dad thought it was all too much and unfortunately he didn't make it.

Unfortunately most people who are 'well' are unaware how bad their diet is until it is too late.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #745
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Alys and John,
I probably wouldn't consider MMS as a permanent part of my routine, but felt that I would try it as a cleansing practice for a time. Last night, I watched a long video of on the Gerson method (not a paid member of Conscious Media, and the video you recommended is not yet archived). This method makes a lot of sense. Since, I am almost 73, have had type 1 diabetes for 37 years, asthma/bronchitus/COPD, thyroid, and high blood pressure most of my adult life, I figure that at this time, the most I can hope for is to thoroughly cleanse my body to give it a chance to begin to heal. "THEY" say, of course, that type 1 diabetes cannot be healed because the beta cells cannot regenerate after they have been destroyed. I figure that might be so, but if everything else can function properly, the devastating side effects of this condition can be diminished.

I have gained a huge beginning on this course over the past year. I delved into Ayurvedic dietary practices, and at the same time eliminated most of the medications I was taking after researching their side effects (which upsets the doctors). The results have been phenominal. I lost 50 pounds of excess fat, saw my energy and well-being increase, and my insulin requirements were drastically reduced.

I am eating only small amounts of fish and poultry meat, lots of fruits & vegetables, and whole grains, all organic as much as I can get hold of and afford. I am back to building more garden beds so I can know what I am feeding this dear body.

My main emphasis at this time is to concentrate on improving the health of my lungs which would assist in further healing of the whole body. This is an amazing adventure.

Hope you don't mind my personal testimony, but thought it might be encouraging to someone else.

Loving you all,
JoyAnna
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:54 AM   #746
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

From Jim Humble's Book Part 2:

Quote:
Bird Flu, Pandemic and other Mass Hysteria: For over 100 years
chlorine dioxide has been used to sterilize hospital floors, benches,
and equipment, and to purify water, and for sterilizing meat. During
that time no pathogen has ever developed any kind of a successful
resistance to chlorine dioxide. Due to the nature of chlorine dioxide
Please also see post #731 this page regarding pathogens.

JIM HUMBLE APPROVED WEBSITE:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

5 and 10 Pack Specials Available Also.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-12-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:08 AM   #747
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Bathing with MMS

Suggestions for Bathing in MMS Tub Water ~ Skin Diseases 

Acne Pustular

Actinic Keratosis

Addisons Disease

Athlete's Foot

Bacterial
Vaginosis

Barcinoma-Basil Cell

Basil Carcinoma

Black Heel

Boils
Candida Groin

Candida Infection
Carbuncles

Chiggers
Clark's Nerves

Cold Sores

Cysts

Dandruff
Dermatitis

Diaper Dermatitis

Eczema

Genetal Ulcers

Grover's Disease

Hand Foot Mouth

Heat Rash

Hives

Hydrocystoma

Impetigo

Insect Bites

Irritant Dermatitis

Jock Itch

Leprosy

Lice

Lichen Schlerosis

Lichen Simplex

Lupus Acute

Lyme Disease

Melanoma

Mites

Monkey Pox

Morgellons

Nail Fungus

Nevus Anemicus

Open Sores

Pellagra

Poison Ivy/Oak

Pre-skin Cancer

Psoriasis

Red Ant Bites

Ring Worm

Rosacea

Scabies

Shingles

Skin Lupus

Skin Moles

Small Pox

Staph Infection

Sun Burn/spots

Sunburn

Syphilis

Ticks

Vitilligo

Warts

In addition to taking oral doses of MMS it is possible to absorb MMS through the skin directly into underlying muscle. Whereas oral doses provide Cl02 gas primarily to the red blood cells, MMS that sinks through the skin provides Cl02 gas directly to the liquid plasma of the blood. More Cl02 is circulated and more rapid benefits can be expected. When using this bathtub strategy, your full skin surface will be in contact with Cl02 gas for 20 to 30 minutes.

For some people this strategy has produced a breakthrough. By soaking for 20 minutes in tub water laced with activated MMS, people who had been unable to rise above a 7 drop oral solution were able to increase the supply of Cl02 gas in the blood stream without nausea. Rationale? Bacteria and pathogens on or below the skin level are killed by the MMS and they move outward, away from the body. Most debris moves outward and floats away rather than being adrift in the blood stream. Do not neglect oral doses during your occasional tub experiences. Take at least a six drop dose just before the tub bath. Don't worry about whether you just ate - or didn't eat. Any Cl02 losses caused by food in the stomach is minor and relatively unimportant.

Pathogens removed through the internal use of MMS (as when we drink it) can only get out of the body by passing to the liver and on to elimination. This works fine until you reach the (temporary) nausea barrier. Nausea indicates that MMS is killing more pathogens than the elimination system can handle, resulting in temporary-but-serious nausea.

Bathing in MMS water enables cleansing of pathogens that are on the skin surface or just under it. Cleansing at these outer levels seems to avoid overloading the internal elimination systems. Pathogens killed near the skin surface more-often move outward through the skin and float away. Do continue with normal MMS oral doses, of course.

1. WIPE OUT THE TUB. Otherwise the MMS ClO2 gas in the water will go to work on any soap scum and bathtub-ring, reducing or neutralizing the Cl02 available to the body. By the second bath, the tub will be clean due to the MMS cleansing action. Put no soap or other chemicals in the water. Adding more water does not weaken the CL02 that is being generated. Some people add 1/4 cup DMSO. (Not required but it may assist deeper penetration of the Cl02 gas.)

2. ACTIVATE MMS IN A CUP OR GLASS before adding to the tub water. Place 30 drops of MMS in a cup. Add 2.5 teaspoons of lemon juice or citric acid (150 drops). Plan for a 20 to 30 minute minute tub sitting. If you have open skin sores or severe body wounds, consider reducing the MMS to 20 drops mixed with 100 drops of citric acid or lemon juice (1.5 teaspoons) so that sensations of heat or burning will be reduced. Open sores usually heal quickly due to the disinfecting action of MMS. The 1 to 5 ratio is the normal MMS protocol.

3. MIX THE MMS WITH THE ACID AND SWIRL IN A CUP Wait 3 minutes. While waiting, draw 5 to 8 inches of hot water for bathing. Do not add soap, perfume, shampoo nor children's toys. The amount of water doesn't matter. It is good to drink a separate 6 or 8 drop dose as well.

Diseases caused by bacteria or viruses will almost always be resolved through repeated exposure to MMS Cl02 gas.

Diseases caused by genetic or nutritional deficiencies may not be helped by MMS because MMS supplies no nutrients.

4. ADD THE ACTIVATED MMS into the tub water. Stir it. Almost immediately all germs in the water will be eradicated. Some companies provide swimming pool systems that use this same strategy. Water does not reduce the amount of ClO2 gas that is being produced. Tub half full or very full doesn't matter because the same amount of Cl02 gas will be produced by the activated MMS.

5. LAY IN THE TUB. One side, then the other. Splash water onto the entire body - arms, neck, hair, face - all over. If a history of cold sores, then wipe tub water on the lips and nose repeatedly and wherever they were once visible. If water splashes in the eyes, just wipe it away. MMS doesn't harm eyes - unlike shampoo. With a cup pour tub water onto the scalp.

6. ADD MORE HOT WATER. Heat opens the pores and MMS penetrates into the muscles. Massage the scalp with tub water. By the 3rd bath, skin moles may begin to crumble.

7. WIPE AWAY TUB DEBRIS when finished.
One lady stepped out of her 4th bath and looked down. She spotted two very skinny white worms creeping directly out of her foot. One beside the big toe, another between toe 4 and 5. These were probably Trichina worms, passed along from rare meats or poorly cooked sausage.
In the presence of Cl02, parasites and germs will flee or die.

MMS Professional™ is a professional grade MMS, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to quality and safety. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending it to clients or customers.

5 and 10 Pack Specials Also Available

DERMNET Skin Disease Image Atlas: http://dermnet.com/
Dermnet is a web site that contains over 23,000 images of skin disease.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-12-2009 at 03:13 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:21 AM   #748
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Actually, JoyAnna, he doesn't even sell it. But since it's his "baby" so's to speak, he does require that those who sell it keep the price down to between $20 and $25/year.

I, myself, have been a bit leary of Deagle, based on the prices of his supplements, which he touts. I've never found that a good diet and detoxing helped with anything that was pathogen related. But that might just be me. Goodness, even Adele Davis died of bone cancer.

alys
DEAGLE CONTROVERSY

Thank you alys,

This is the response I received from MMSMiracle when I posed Deagle's comments to them.

Quote:
Chemically speaking, Jim would say that chlorine dioxide and sodium chlorite are both as far different from chlorine as sodium chloride (table salt) is from chlorine. They both have the element chlorine in them. If Dr. Deagle's statement is true then one should not use table salt regularly becasue of the chlorine in the molecule. We agree, however, with Dr. Deagle in that one should not use MMS perpetually as it is meant primarily to kill pathogens. It is not an essential nutrient or a nutritional supplement.
PaL
Old 06-22-2009, 09:21 PM   #749
angelad
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Bathing with MMS

Suggestions for Bathing in MMS Tub Water ~ Skin Diseases 

Acne Pustular

Actinic Keratosis

Addisons Disease

Athlete's Foot

Bacterial
Vaginosis

Barcinoma-Basil Cell

Basil Carcinoma

Black Heel

Boils
Candida Groin

Candida Infection
Carbuncles

Chiggers
Clark's Nerves

Cold Sores

Cysts

Dandruff
Dermatitis

Diaper Dermatitis

Eczema

Genetal Ulcers

Grover's Disease

Hand Foot Mouth

Heat Rash

Hives

Hydrocystoma

Impetigo

Insect Bites

Irritant Dermatitis

Jock Itch

Leprosy

Lice

Lichen Schlerosis

Lichen Simplex

Lupus Acute

Lyme Disease

Melanoma

Mites

Monkey Pox

Morgellons

Nail Fungus

Nevus Anemicus

Open Sores

Pellagra

Poison Ivy/Oak

Pre-skin Cancer

Psoriasis

Red Ant Bites

Ring Worm

Rosacea

Scabies

Shingles

Skin Lupus

Skin Moles

Small Pox

Staph Infection

Sun Burn/spots

Sunburn

Syphilis

Ticks

Vitilligo

Warts

In addition to taking oral doses of MMS it is possible to absorb MMS through the skin directly into underlying muscle. Whereas oral doses provide Cl02 gas primarily to the red blood cells, MMS that sinks through the skin provides Cl02 gas directly to the liquid plasma of the blood. More Cl02 is circulated and more rapid benefits can be expected. When using this bathtub strategy, your full skin surface will be in contact with Cl02 gas for 20 to 30 minutes.

For some people this strategy has produced a breakthrough. By soaking for 20 minutes in tub water laced with activated MMS, people who had been unable to rise above a 7 drop oral solution were able to increase the supply of Cl02 gas in the blood stream without nausea. Rationale? Bacteria and pathogens on or below the skin level are killed by the MMS and they move outward, away from the body. Most debris moves outward and floats away rather than being adrift in the blood stream. Do not neglect oral doses during your occasional tub experiences. Take at least a six drop dose just before the tub bath. Don't worry about whether you just ate - or didn't eat. Any Cl02 losses caused by food in the stomach is minor and relatively unimportant.

Pathogens removed through the internal use of MMS (as when we drink it) can only get out of the body by passing to the liver and on to elimination. This works fine until you reach the (temporary) nausea barrier. Nausea indicates that MMS is killing more pathogens than the elimination system can handle, resulting in temporary-but-serious nausea.

Bathing in MMS water enables cleansing of pathogens that are on the skin surface or just under it. Cleansing at these outer levels seems to avoid overloading the internal elimination systems. Pathogens killed near the skin surface more-often move outward through the skin and float away. Do continue with normal MMS oral doses, of course.

1. WIPE OUT THE TUB. Otherwise the MMS ClO2 gas in the water will go to work on any soap scum and bathtub-ring, reducing or neutralizing the Cl02 available to the body. By the second bath, the tub will be clean due to the MMS cleansing action. Put no soap or other chemicals in the water. Adding more water does not weaken the CL02 that is being generated. Some people add 1/4 cup DMSO. (Not required but it may assist deeper penetration of the Cl02 gas.)

2. ACTIVATE MMS IN A CUP OR GLASS before adding to the tub water. Place 30 drops of MMS in a cup. Add 2.5 teaspoons of lemon juice or citric acid (150 drops). Plan for a 20 to 30 minute minute tub sitting. If you have open skin sores or severe body wounds, consider reducing the MMS to 20 drops mixed with 100 drops of citric acid or lemon juice (1.5 teaspoons) so that sensations of heat or burning will be reduced. Open sores usually heal quickly due to the disinfecting action of MMS. The 1 to 5 ratio is the normal MMS protocol.

3. MIX THE MMS WITH THE ACID AND SWIRL IN A CUP Wait 3 minutes. While waiting, draw 5 to 8 inches of hot water for bathing. Do not add soap, perfume, shampoo nor children's toys. The amount of water doesn't matter. It is good to drink a separate 6 or 8 drop dose as well.

Diseases caused by bacteria or viruses will almost always be resolved through repeated exposure to MMS Cl02 gas.

Diseases caused by genetic or nutritional deficiencies may not be helped by MMS because MMS supplies no nutrients.

4. ADD THE ACTIVATED MMS into the tub water. Stir it. Almost immediately all germs in the water will be eradicated. Some companies provide swimming pool systems that use this same strategy. Water does not reduce the amount of ClO2 gas that is being produced. Tub half full or very full doesn't matter because the same amount of Cl02 gas will be produced by the activated MMS.

5. LAY IN THE TUB. One side, then the other. Splash water onto the entire body - arms, neck, hair, face - all over. If a history of cold sores, then wipe tub water on the lips and nose repeatedly and wherever they were once visible. If water splashes in the eyes, just wipe it away. MMS doesn't harm eyes - unlike shampoo. With a cup pour tub water onto the scalp.

6. ADD MORE HOT WATER. Heat opens the pores and MMS penetrates into the muscles. Massage the scalp with tub water. By the 3rd bath, skin moles may begin to crumble.

7. WIPE AWAY TUB DEBRIS when finished.
One lady stepped out of her 4th bath and looked down. She spotted two very skinny white worms creeping directly out of her foot. One beside the big toe, another between toe 4 and 5. These were probably Trichina worms, passed along from rare meats or poorly cooked sausage.
In the presence of Cl02, parasites and germs will flee or die.

MMS Professional™ is a professional grade MMS, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to quality and safety. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending it to clients or customers.

5 and 10 Pack Specials Also Available

DERMNET Skin Disease Image Atlas: http://dermnet.com/
Dermnet is a web site that contains over 23,000 images of skin disease.
I have dermitis, so I'm going to give this a go.
angelad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #750
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

New info on taking MMS

The Fundamentals for using MMS are These:

Fundamental One:
Repeated small doses are more effective than large morning and evening doses. It has been demonstrated more than 1000 times that small doses administered often, up to once each hour, are more effective than large doses administered once or twice a day.

We now know that the chlorine dioxide chemical generated by MMS does not remain in the body more than one or two hours at most. The size of the dose does not seem to make a great deal of difference to the amount of time that MMS remains active in the body. That basically is because it doesn't matter if it is a large amount or small amount it still deteriorates into mostly just table salt in an hour or two.

So in reading the various methods of using MMS elsewhere on this web site, keep in mind - it is going to be much more effective to take MMS either each hour, or each two hours, and with smaller doses that will be equal to - or maybe larger than - one large dose.

If you are in the habit of taking larger MMS doses only in the morning and evening as was suggested in the past, MMS will still cleanse the body of microbes and pathogens. However, new research clearly reveals that a smaller-but-continuous circulation of ClO2 prevents regrouping and reproduction of pathogens, especially in situations where you are fighting a specific health issue - whether a cold or herpes or hepatitis.

Fundamental Two:
Put as much MMS into the body as you can without causing an increase in sickness, nausea, or diarrhea. Always start out with a one drop dose at first and increase the drops every time you feel you can. That means, of course, that you activate each MMS drop with 5 drops of citric acid or vinegar and wait the 3 minutes and add juice or water as always.

So, on the second dose you could increase to two drops if the first drop didn't seem to increase sickness (in most cases it won't). Generally, that would be in two hours after taking the first dose. Then keep increasing each one or two hours until you feel that you have reached maximum or until you notice a slight nausea. Generally two or three or four drops each time is all that is needed.

However, you could increase the drops up to 10 drops per hour if there is no increase in nausea and if you feel that more is needed. I would put a limit on 10 drop doses and normally you would never need to go to 10 drops doses if you are doing 5 to 10 doses a day.

You stop when you are well. Or if you are just trying to clean yourself out then you could try the 15 drops dose three times a day as that has always been the standard. If you can take 15 drops three times a day for a week without nausea or diarrhea or other negative effects, then most likely the majority of the infections and pathogens and parasites are gone.

After you are cleaned out a maintenance dose is still the same as always, 6 drops a day of MMS along with the citric or other acids required for activation. That's for older people and 6 drops twice a week for younger people, older people being over 60.

Fundamental Three:
Decrease the number of drops as needed if diarrhea or nausea occur, but do not stop taking MMS. Nausea and diarrhea are both good indicator signs that MMS is working. Diarrhea lasting for an hour or two is very good, but to keep it up for days at a time can cause more harm than good. So always decrease the drops when these temporary barriers arise - they are temporary in most cases.

Fundamental Four:
Avoid all forms of Vitamin C for two hours before and after use of MMS. This is a temporary requirement, necessary during the significant weeks of your ramping up to the level of drops where you can be considered to be "Cleaned Out." If you are taking Vitamin C capsules marked as "12 hour" type, you will have to discontinue their use and only take capsules or tablets that do not indicate a timed action and take them only at night after MMS hours. See more information at http://JimHumble.biz/biz-normal.htm

Fundamental Five:
Thoughtfully maintain a nutrition program adequate to maintain your immune system. MMS takes unwanted pathogens and parasites out of your body with great efficiency but it provides no nutritional minerals or vitamins. Maintain intake of friendly micro-organisms (acidophilus, and other flora). MMS itself does not kill intestinal friendly micro-organisms but forceful diarrhea can sometimes reduce their numbers. Similarly, maintain intake of minerals - especially calcium and magnesium.

Nutritional intake is critical to the immune system. Daily sunshine on the skin will maintain your vitamin D or, if you rarely see the sun, you must maintain "D" with supplements - - essential for maintaining the immune system. While MMS is the most potent germicidal agent on the planet, only the immune system produces healing and maintenance of health. Read my books on this topic, available at http://MiracleMineral.org/book.php

The five fundamentals above are basic to all the various methods and protocols that are explained on this Web Site. Be sure to click through to the various specific protocols that are highlighted below.

Six proven ways to move MMS into your body.

1. Drink it. Swallow activated MMS with any amount of water or juice flavoring added. This is the most common method. Adding water or limited juice to the mix after the three minute wait enables you to drink the mixture. The amount of water matters very little provided that you drink it all - typically one half to a full glass of water. If you drink the entire amount you will get all of the MMS benefit. Diluted little or much it will still do the same cleansing within in your body.

After the three minute wait, when you add water or juice, no more chlorine dioxide is generated. It is locked into the water or juice. After drinking the mix with the water added, the ClO2 gas will circulate in the body for less than two hours as described above. Insignificant amounts of ClO2 are generated after the water is added, but not enough to consider.

You could repeat any MMS dose every two hours (or less) without harm provided you observe the temporary barriers created by diarrhea or nausea. Important additional information is here: http://JimHumble.biz/biz-normal.htm .

2. You can spray activated MMS on skin anywhere. It is effective against localized skin sores or diseases. The mixture must have a small amount of water added to make the liquid ready for spraying. It does not bleach hair and does not harm the skin. If you have open sores or cuts, it may cause sensations of burning but it promotes rapid germ-free closure of wounds. See http://jimhumble.biz/biz-skin.htm .

3. MMS retention enemas are effective in cleansing intestinal walls. They also cause the ClO2 to be absorbed and mixed with the plasma of the blood - the blood liquid. MMS benefits are more available to more parts of the body more quickly when the ClO2 is carried in the plasma. Further information is here: http://JimHumble.biz/biz-enema.htm .

4. Hot tub baths with activated MMS in the water expose the entire skin surface to ClO2 ions. Add hot water continually while sitting in the tub. Skin pores open and the ClO2 ions pass deep below the skin and into muscles. Since blood is always present in muscles, the ClO2 ions merge into the plasma of the blood providing greater concentration of detoxifying action against parasites, yeast, fungus and other pathogens. Further information is here: http://JimHumble.biz/biz-tubbath.htm .

5. Some people briefly breath the ClO2 gas into the nose, head, and sinuses. DO NOT DEEPLY BREATH the ClO2 gas into the lungs because of possible damage to the lungs and unexpected depletion of oxygen.

Sitting with your mouth or nose over a cup of activated 2 drop mixture (definitely no more than 4 drops), and with no water added, draw the odorous ClO2 gas into the nostrils or mouth. Approach this with caution. If it seems too strong move the cup further away or prepare a weaker mixture. This has proven effective in killing germs in the sinuses that are often the cause of post-nasal drip. One or two brief nasal breathing session have been reported to eliminate post-nasal drip after all other medicines had failed to stop it.

Caution: If you have any history of asthma, use low doses and stop immediately if you have any sensation of an asthma attack. Never exceed the 4 drop maximum. This method is effective in situations where sinuses, vocal cords, or ear infections are retaining germs or pathogens.

Remember, it is the ClO2 Ion - the gas that you can smell - that is the germicidal agent. Use a 2 to 4 drop dose activated with 5 drops of citric acid or vinegar for each drop of MMS that you use. There's no need to add water since you won't be drinking it. Germs live and thrive in MUCUS and PHLEHM. The odor of ClO2 can kill them and prevent further production of mucus.

CAUTION: DO NOT EXCEED the 4 drop maximum mixture and take periodic breaks often by breathing normal air to assure replenishment of oxygen to the lungs. You can always mix a second dose later if you want more time span. Bird cages and free-flying house birds should be kept in another room because of their sensitivity to various gases. HEED THESE CAUTIONS. You are responsible for avoiding harm to your lungs so avoid prolonged deep breathing of the ClO2 gas.

6. DMSO can sometimes be added to the MMS activated mix in special or life-threatening situations. Special DMSO instructions are provided under the topic "Life Threatening Diseases" at this address: http://JimHumble.biz/biz-life-threatening.htm . Always test yourself first with a small DMSO spot on your arm. People who have a damaged or weakened liver should reduce the use of DMSO if any aching or pain is felt in the liver area. Put 5 drops of MMS on your arm and rub it in. Wait for several hours. If there is no liver pain, you are probably safe in using DMSO.

One tablespoon of DMSO with two or more tablespoons of water can be taken internally by drinking it once or twice a day while fighting a severe disease. Normally use juice and dilute the DMSO much more. A 50-50 dilution will burn most people's throat. It's best to dilute DMSO with at least 2 parts water or juice to 1 part DMSO. Important additional DMSO information is at the Web address just above.

Caution One: DO NOT ATTEMPT any experimental intravenous injections in your home. There are health clinics that can administer such therapies. Seek qualified professionals who can take responsibility for proper dosage, administration, and predictable outcomes from any IV process. Health clinics may charge up to $100 per intravenous treatment. Intravenous provides about the same benefits as methods 4 and 5 above, but at a high cost.

Caution Two: It is unnecessary to put activated MMS into a dehumidifier or room fogger. People have written asking about this. They wanted to do it because ClO2 is a powerful deodorizer and air purifier. The proper way to rid a room of mold, odors, or germs is to set a 10 drop mix of activated MMS in the middle of a closed room in a cup or saucer and let the ClO2 arise out of the liquid naturally. Do not add any water. Do not exceed the 10 drop suggestion. It's more effective and safer to do several repeated room cleansings every hour than to release too much ClO2 at one time into a closed room.

The ClO2 gas is a powerful deodorizer and germicidal agent. Drifting through the air, it will eventually kill all germs in the air and in furniture fabrics. After about one hour, the ClO2 gas disappears. It deteriorates into two molecules of water vapor. Activated MMS can restore lawn chairs thought to be ruined by skunk spray. Scrub the MMS mixture into car carpets, smelly shoes, and under arms. Will the whole house start to smell like Chlorine? No. Not possible.

When using MMS as a room deodorizer or fungus eliminator, close the room doors and remove all pets and birds from the room for one or two hours.

Caution Three: Regarding Citric Acid: It is unusual to experience any nausea when starting MMS with a one drop dose. if you experience nausea after taking the first one-drop dose of MMS, it's rare, but you may be allergic to citric acid at the 10% solution strength. To quickly stop the nausea, wait ten minutes, then counter it with a teaspoon of baking soda in water if the nausea persists. Also eat an apple if you can keep it down. Wait overnight, then try a one-drop dose again, but use unfiltered and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar as the acid instead of citric acid.

It is very rare, but a few people are allergic to 10% citric acid in water, even though they may easily tolerate weak forms of it as in lemonade. The solution is to adopt unfiltered vinegar as the acid of choice because it is non-allergenic. Therefore try MMS again using unfiltered unpasteurized vinegar as the activating acid and slowly ramp upward in the number of drops as is described in the normal process at http://JimHumble.biz/biz-normal.htm .

A list of MMS educational web sites (no sales) is at http://MMSadvancedstudies.com

CONTACT INFO: Before writing to the MMS Institute about specific disease questions you should visit the knowledge base and click on various diseases that may be of interest. Click here: http://MMSanswers.com An E-mail contact address is provided there.

http://jimhumble.biz/biz-fundamentals.htm
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote