Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 03-02-2009, 08:22 AM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default The riddle of the s -phi nx / phoenix

St Pi's tricks-Master of the Kundalini Serpents

Earth Water Air and Fire

The RIDDLER GOES GREEN IN THE SPRING

Polarity

Polarity

POLARITY

POLARITY out of balance

TTo hell with the wizard

<< Ezekiel 3 >>
King James Bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel. 2 So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll. 3 And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness

<< Daniel 7 >>
King James Bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters. 2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. 3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. 4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

<< Psalm 1 >>
King James Bible

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree(3) planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

<< Isaiah 52 >>
King James Bible

13 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.

14 As many were astonied(stone eyed) at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

The Sphinx is our old and new testament written in stone.Its elements are earth (desert)-(Physical man),Water,(emotion and birth)(NILE),-(Air)(Mind)missing wings ,and (Fire)(Divine man)Leo the Lion ( Sun.)

It was mankind who built the giza plateau,not aliens,It is a riddle that we knew many incarnations ago,we would have to figure out in these times.

He sits there in the eternal now faceing the sun,in contemplation ,with the past behind him, and the future in front,bringing all three phases together in one moment. He is the 7th principle who spiritualises his lower six energies or chakras .6 PI ramids or 6 water pots turned to firery wine of unlimited potential at the alchemical wedding of the bride an bridegroom.He is the open that is long forgotten
, and his facial X pression yearns to be read by us all,because there is no face.The mask has been removed. by Notice the composite Sphinx on the locker. I'd like to say something about this Napoleon who blew the face off the Sphinx.Notice how his name matches attributes of the the sphinx,Napo (Leon) as in Leon Sphinx the boxer. Also as in leo the lion Sun.These patterns are everywhere.Someone really knows what happen to the sphinx,or maybe it did get blown off by the destroyer,which ia apollyon in the book of revelations.

For centurys of brutal wars, the sphinx has sat blind in both eyes, observing nations rise and fall,and knowing that his secret would one day be revealed.Part of that secret is that the face or xalted ego has to be removed from all mankind, in order to reveal the true man behind the mask. This image is meant to confuse.The soul goes green when the mask of the ego is removed at the spring equinox,awakening laden potential.

The mask or face of the Lying (Lion) ego has to come off.

Close up of the face on Mars

<< Mark 13 >>
King James Bible

14 But when ye shall see the (Abomi nation) of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: 15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house: 16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment. 17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter. 19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. 20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. 21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: 22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB

The Question: Why was a lamb sacrificed at Passover. The rules were that a lamb had to be roasted at Passover, why ?

To understand the sacrifice, we have to first understand Passover.

It is the passing over from the Winter to the Spring. In order for this to occur, the Sun must enter the Lamb/Ram, Aries.

The Lamb Aries is roasted by the Sun and we Passover from winter to spring.

In you the Lamb Aries is the Pineal Gland of the brain.

When the solar plexus, Sun energy rises to consume the Lamb/Pineal you passover from the cold winter of your life to the springtime, where all things become new.

Meditation brings you out of the winter of your soul that you may passover to the calm . Such is the purpose of the sacrifice lamb.

THE STAR OF DAVID ?

In the human brain at the point of the hippocampus (area responsible for memory), is an organ called The Fornix.

The word means vault. It is the tomb of Christ, it is the tomb of the King of the Pyramid.

It is the place where Christ consciousness awakes.

If you look in Stedman's medical dictionary you will see that it is called Delta Fornicis. It is shaped like Delta. Thus we have the symbol of Delta in you with the point looking up because we as earthlings can only look up.

In the universe is a constellation called Fornax.

It is the furnace where the sacrifice is consumed. It is the place of the Sun resurrection, the place of fire.

From here the fire comes down to the tomb, (fornix), which causes the Christ consciousness in you to resurrect from the dead.

The bright star in Fornax is called Delta Fornax.

Thus we have the symbol of Delta in the sky with the point looking down.

When we bring together Delta Fornix in you looking up, with Delta Fornax in the sky looking down, what do we get ?.

In your meditation you reach it by reaching Delta Brain waves.

Four cycles per second. 11 11

So remember, Delta Is Ready When You Are

WRITTEN IN THE STARS

Ursa Major is the Big Bear.

In it's right rear leg is a star called daughter of the assembly".

In the right front leg is a star called Talitha.

Therein lies an amazing story of the origin of the Bible. In Mark 5:22&23, Jairus one of the rulers of the synagogue (assembly), comes to Jesus and says , my little daughter is at the point of death.

So here we have the daughter of the assembly. (The star in Ursa Major).

Now Jesus goes to the house of the daughter and in Mark 5:41 he takes her hand and says daughter arise.

So what's being said. The star in the right rear leg of Ursa and the star in the front leg of Ursa is used as the basis of this story of healing and compassion.

It is written in the stars and one must consider, is the power in the stars as well.?

Right there on the Giza plateau, a riddle of the spring equinox being told and concealed in stone. It is the Spring equinox when the nile rises up, and flood the land with its blessings ,and awakening dormant potential in the mind of mankind, and the soil of the earth.

Also in the story of the Wizard of OZ, and the biblical text we have the artificial intellegence created as the ego archetype,to decieve the masses. I guess he's the six million dollar man with Steve Austin powers.

One of the greatest arcane secrets of mankind, is that the stars are not above our heads.They are inside of us.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-04-2009 at 12:47 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The riddle of the s -phi nx / phoenix

WOW, incredible post will comment more on it tomorrow!!!!!
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:22 AM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
WOW, incredible post will comment more on it tomorrow!!!!!
Ok Judy thanks

Green DEL SOL (SUN) OR SOUL
Old 03-03-2009, 01:57 AM   #4
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

All day I have been going back to your last post, please do not be discouraged that you have not gotten more feedback. It is overwhelming in not a bad way but a great way, it is hard to come up with anything more than WOW.
However would you go into a little more detail about the natural man, lion king, and who or what on earth would represent the lamb? I like your new avatar, would you tell me something about it?
Old 03-03-2009, 02:44 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
All day I have been going back to your last post, please do not be discouraged that you have not gotten more feedback. It is overwhelming in not a bad way but a great way, it is hard to come up with anything more than WOW.
However would you go into a little more detail about the natural man, lion king, and who or what on earth would represent the lamb? I like your new avatar, would you tell me something about it?
The avatar is , Osiris who taught the people of the land of Egypt about farming. Osiris was and is one of the first Green Men, in that he was also the god of vegetation. When Osiris became ruler over the land of Egypt, the people were engaged in the practice of cannibalism. Osiris helped them to evolve beyond cannibalism and to learn farming skills.

Translation - Osiris is symbolic of the resurection of new life both physical and spiritual ,at the spring equinox.The act of canabalism is symbolic of man living as an animal being consumed by ego and desire.Once the soul is taught to till the soil for truth,then man's animal nature is brought into submission.So he and the animal can both eat of the divine .

Osiris wears the double plume feather showing that he is the master of both planes,physical and mental. He carries the crook as sheperd, and flail for self discipline.

Its the same as David in the old testament saying,thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

Natural Man - All seeds of life both physical and spiritual goes through two births.The first birth is by earth and water and the second by air and fire. 11 11

The John the baptist and jesus story represent these two phases,two names one idea.The allegory says that john leaped in his mother's womb when mary anounced to her sister that she was with child ,and that they were six months apart . So the natural man experiences a quickening of spirit and intuition ,when he becomes aware that his second birth by air and fire is comming.

This is the phase that humanity is Xperiecing right now with the acceleration of conciousness.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:38 AM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I forgot to xplain the lion.This image of the Wizard of Oz tale consist several archetypal energies of the NWO,

The Scarecrow is Saturn,this is why you see a lot of movies with people running through the corn fields,because Saturn is lord of the Harvest.

The tin man is really the ten kings of the new Atlantis/NWO

The lion is the sun in leo at the vernal equinox.

They are all heading to Merald (green) citi.

The Oz is an anagram for the open eye of Os-iris

The dog TOTO is an anagram for ordo templi orientis-The Order of the knights templars.

The red slippers that Dorthy wears are symbolic of mars who rules the feet and get the party started down the yellow brick road of fear, to see the tiny man behind the wall.

All of the request of each individual are only attributes of dorthy who wants to go back home to ANTI M or (Matter).She is the archetype who wishes to stay in 3D.Because there is no place like home.

You can call this a Stem u lus plan.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-03-2009 at 04:17 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #7
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the clarifications
Old 03-03-2009, 10:04 PM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for the clarifications
No problem Judy,below is a confirmation of my lion king info from the Daily show. By the way Mr Abomination is supposed to be a LEO.

The monkey holding him up represents the priesthood of the ancient eastern mystery schools.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:45 PM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The voice of moses himself- This thread and the Xodous thread has the same tones as this speech.

Simba Speaks

And he said, if there's some folks out there who are questioning whether or not you should run, just tell them to look at the story of Joshua(JESUS) because you're part of the Joshua generation. ( Moses doesn't make it ,he passes the baton to Joshua,an anagram for christ.

So I just want to talk a little about Moses and Aaron and Joshua, because we are in the presence today of a lot of Moseses. We're in the presence today of giants(NEPHILIM) whose shoulders we stand on, people who battled, not just on behalf of African Americans but on behalf of all of America; that battled for America's soul, that shed blood , that endured taunts and formant and in some cases gave -- torment and in some cases gave the full measure of their devotion.

Like Moses, they challenged Pharaoh, the princes, powers who said that some are atop and others are at the bottom, and that's how it's always going to be.

There were people like Anna Cooper and Marie Foster and Jimmy Lee Jackson and Maurice Olette, C.T. Vivian, Reverend Lowery, John Lewis, who said we can imagine something different and we know there is something out there for us, too.

Thank God, He's made us in His image and we reject the notion that we will for the rest of our lives be confined to a station of inferiority, that we can't aspire to the highest of heights, that our talents can't be expressed to their fullest. And so because of what they endured, because of what they marched; ]they led a people out of bondage.

They took them across the sea that folks thought could not be parted. They wandered through a desert but always knowing that God was with them and that, if they maintained that trust in God, that they would be all right. And it's because they marched that the next generation hasn't been bloodied so much.

It's because they marched that we elected councilmen, congressmen. It is because they marched that we have Artur Davis and Keith Ellison. It is because they marched that I got the kind of education I got, a law degree, a seat in the Illinois(sick with no eyes) (or sick of noise) senate and ultimately in the United States senate.

It is because they marched that I stand before you here today. I was mentioning at the Unity Breakfast this morning, my -- at the Unity Breakfast this morning that my debt is even greater than that because not only is my career the result of the work of the men and women who we honor here today. My very existence might not have been possible had it not been for some of the folks here today. I mentioned at the Unity Breakfast that a lot of people been asking, well, you know, your father was from Africa, your mother, she's a white woman from Kansas.
I'm not sure that you have the same experience.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:03 AM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey 777, have you heard of The Wands of Horus? Here's a cool site to check out!.....
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...ndshorus06.htm

and here... http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...s%20of%20Horus

It is worth mentioning here that the elongated headgear of the pharaoh (image left) was a special concentrator, also focusing on the energetic projections of the hypophysis and hypothalamus. This concentrator, stimulating those two zones, supported and cultivated, as it were, the potential of the energy cocoon, increasing the immune reactivity of the organism. The complex consisting of the Wands of Horus and the concentrator, improved the health of the organism, particularly its immune status, and regulated the metabolic processes.

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:05 AM   #11
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I know the above post is off-topic, but I thought you might like it!
Old 03-04-2009, 04:16 AM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I know the above post is off-topic, but I thought you might like it!
This is great,thanks Dan,this is in my element. Feel free to share this type of info any time..
Old 03-04-2009, 04:30 AM   #13
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I just never noticed that almost all the ancient Egyptian statues show them holding these wands of horus and their left foot slightly forward.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:39 AM   #14
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

OK, I have to do it one more time, let me know what you think of this site that I ran across. I don't know anything about it because I'm about as religious as a rock, but you decide. http://www.geocities.com/markofthebe...deception.html
Old 03-04-2009, 06:15 AM   #15
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
OK, I have to do it one more time, let me know what you think of this site that I ran across. I don't know anything about it because I'm about as religious as a rock, but you decide. http://www.geocities.com/markofthebe...deception.html
This is really interesting,the minute someone arrives a something they think is evil,they stop their study.All things have to be held up to a mirror. Check this out,for example the word finish.This word held up to a mirror gives its hidden meaning. A Fin comes from a fish that emerges from the water of delusion or the flood called the deludge which is ignorance.

Notice the APPLE.

Within the APPLE is found the FIVE pointed Star, set within the circle, which is Pi. The Craft is established against the APPLE, and it is from the APPLE that we must eat if we are to ascertain the nature of the Gods and come to understand good and evil.

Observe the Matrix.

Our POLE as defined by the Letters PLE of AP-PLE is established against the 9 and the 7, whose Letters stretch from the Letter A to the Letter P. This is the A-P Pole, or the APPLE.

The knowledge contained in the Letters. We set our code down to AP and call it PA-PER. The knowledge was hidden in the Egypt upon a linen called PA-PI-R-US. The Philosophy is contained in a Matrix that stretches from P-A, is based on Pi.

Ok i will stop ,i'm getting long winded here,i just love this stuff as you can see.Thanks Dan for the info.This site will be useful.

Send as many links that you come across of interest.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:24 AM   #16
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: The riddle of the s -phi nx / phoenix

Thanks 777,
The Pyramids and the Sphinx are most probably> the greatest mystery yet to be revealed in recent ancient time? I sense, most of its (the Sphinx) secrets have already been discovered, and the rest are being purposely hidden by the obvious small minded (elitist) group that continues (I feel in vain) too try and control humankind.
Has it been proven yet >that (the Sphinx) is much older than its companion pyramid?
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:31 AM   #17
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Thanks 777,
The Pyramids and the Sphinx are most probably> the greatest mystery yet to be revealed in recent ancient time? I sense, most of its (the Sphinx) secrets have already been discovered, and the rest are being purposely hidden by the obvious small minded (elitist) group that continues (I feel in vain) too try and control humankind.
Has it been proven yet >that (the Sphinx) is much older than its companion pyramid?
Yes of course,they know who built the sphinx, and the pyramids.It was Thoth from atlantis after the collapse.He clearly states it in the emerald tablets,I feel that the Giza plateau is at least 25,000 years old. He also says that in our time atlantis will emerge from the ocean floor.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:59 AM   #18
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Good day 777

Was wondering if you have seen the chinese pyramids?

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?c...um=4&ct=title#

Also hindu sphinx

http://www.geocities.com/sphinxofind...ogallery1.html

peace,love........ kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:07 AM   #19
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossileyesed View Post
Good day 777

Was wondering if you have seen the chinese pyramids?

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?c...um=4&ct=title#

Also hindu sphinx

http://www.geocities.com/sphinxofind...ogallery1.html

peace,love........ kent
Thanks kent,i hadn't seen these.This is evidence that there is only one universal mind ,expressing itself through multiplicity.