Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 02-19-2009, 01:49 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Letter To All 'Common Purpose Employees'.

A Letter To All 'Common Purpose Employees'

by Justin Walker

To all employees of Common Purpose, please read:

My friends,

You are, I'm sure, already aware that your charity is controversial to a growing number of people. Now, it may be that you are not bothered by this and that you have been reassured by internal memos sent out by Julia Middleton and her central team, but I feel I must warn you that the Charity's inability to defend itself publicly when asked to do so by a TV channel, who very recently allowed air time to Brian Gerrish, one of your main detractors, is strange to say the least and not what you would expect from a respectable charity. Please watch this http://www.tpuc.org/node/538 and see for yourself the severe allegations being made against the organisation you work for.

As you will see from the emails below, I have attempted to persuade the Charity to accept their 'Right of Reply' made by the presenter of the programme. To date, I have had no reply. If Common Purpose has absolutely nothing to hide, then it should readily and enthusiastically accept this offer to restore the Charity's good name. It would be even better if Julia Middleton had the courage to debate live with Brian Gerrish and so sort out these allegations properly.

There are now millions of people in this country who know that the planned Orwellian European Union Superstate, after the full ratification of the Lisbon Treaty, is just a matter of time.....a case of 'when' not 'if'. However, there are now hundreds of thousands of ordinary decent people who know that 'Fifth Columnists' are actively weakening the UK internally and who are preparing, behind the scenes, new government structures, putting in place 'new leaders' or Quislings for when this dreadful time happens. Well, I have to tell you, the good people of this country are organising and Common Purpose, unless it publicly clears its name, will be brought to justice and account under Common Law. Do not be surprised if you see citizen arrests of Common Purpose employees and graduates as we seek to flush out and expose the treason and criminal activities being done against our country.

Please, I urge you most earnestly, if you have absolutely nothing to hide, will you please take up this offer by Edge Media TV to clear yourselves of the accusations being made against you. Failure to do so will mean we reserve our Common Law right to do the decent, lawful and honest thing to save our country.

With all best wishes and sincerity,

Justin Walker
Co-founder The Whole Truth Coalition www.wholetruthcoalition.org

'A Nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within' Marcus Tullius Cicero

Courtesyavid Icke.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Letter To All 'Common Purpose Employees'.

I don't know the "Common Purpose" details, but I have worked for a college in the US that was occasionally vilified in the local news - and the college president and vice president usually did not respond to the sniping.

Working for the college at the time, in the VPs office, I had a pretty good idea of what was truth and what was not truth, and I'd guess that 98% of what was published was absolutely a crock, the other 2% was personal opinion about the crock. And the president and VP chose to take a stance of taking the high road and not responding.

As I said, I don't know about Common Purpose, what they do, who they are, or any of the details of the situation. I'm just reminded how easily it is for the media and overenthusiastic "civilians" to get involved and enjoy stirring up the pot.

Alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Letter To All 'Common Purpose Employees'.

I posted a long video with Brian gerrish on books,vids a month or so back-if you view it it may clarify things-it's about conditioning vetted members in all pivotal and inflential departments of society,like local govt,police etc. to create a control agenda of the U.K. It's a charity that tends to be financed by influential people-a stealthy and deceiving way of gaining control,initially subtle now becoming as Icke puts it "From the totalitarian tiptoe to the leap".
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote