Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 02:41 AM   #1
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Colorado

My wife and I live between Denver and Boulder Colorado. We would like to help cover this area if the need arises.
SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Denver-Boulder Colorado area

Ground crew here in the springs with a small community of shamans and free thinkers. Meet-ups are welcomed.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:25 AM   #3
Enkelin Nyrkki

Default Re: Denver-Boulder Colorado area

I'm not exactly in the Denver area but close. I'm to be found in Grand Junction. Follower of Odin. I read runes.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:16 AM   #4
graigws
Avalon Senior Member

Post Ground Crew in Colorado Springs

Hi,

I'm from Colorado Springs, Colorado. Machinamentum I saw your post.

This debt based monetary system we have had for a long time is dissolving before our eyes. The dollar can't sustain itself much longer.

If you are like me, I don’t have the money to buy gold or silver and I can't move to South America. I'm going to have to get creative right here.

IMHO we need another method of exchange for goods and services. One of the ways we can do that is the barter system. I have skills, goods, and services that others might need I know others would have skills and goods that I will need.

I'm retired Army. One of my skills is organization. If there are others in the Colorado Springs area that want such a system, I am willing to get it started.

I honestly believe that the only way we are going to survive this is to stick together.

I'm reminded of the part in the Declaration of Independence that says, "...Whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it and institute new government, laying it's foundations on such principles and organizing it's powers in such form at to them shall seem most likely to effect there safety and happiness."

Perhaps it is time.

I'm here and I intend to survive.

Graig
graigws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:58 AM   #5
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ground Crew in Colorado Springs

Hi Graig,

There are lots of people in the Colorado area that are in tune with things and i happen to know a bunch of um. I don't have much money so i too will have to figure something out. I do know that if things are bad currency will have little to no value, stock up on things that will be useful or high in demand like liquor and tobacco.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:58 AM   #6
Geminirising
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ground Crew in Colorado Springs

I live in Southern California and am looking into the 4 corners are to relocate. I'm particularly interested in Durango. Is there a group of like minds in South West Colorado that you know of. Also, does anyone know anything about the Flagstaff to Sedona area? Thanks for any info.
Geminirising
Geminirising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:41 PM   #7
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Colorado

Sorry everyone I've been gone for a we bit however, i did find a great spot for a meet up in Colorado Springs. I know a lot of you don't live in the springs so, i need to know before i make a reservation for the room if 1. People are still paying attention to the Colorado Forum and 2. People are still willing to attend a meet up in a month or so.

The place can hold about 50 people, I can bring a dozen.

Please post if you would like to attend and if we can at least get another dozen people of so it will be worth it.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:06 AM   #8
wyomiles
Avalon Senior Member

Just trying to catch up with Avalon. I'm just south of Denver. Let me know if there is a meetup please.
wyomiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:14 PM   #9
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

The Midwest Self Organizing collective now has a web site at:

www.midwestsoc.info

Please feel free to signup if you are in the midwest.

We have a forum, blog, constantly updated news, videos section, mapping for places to go in case of emergency, and much more.

Hope to see you there.

Jonathan
jonathan Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:35 AM   #10
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

There will be a meet up downtown Colorado Springs mid Dec. I will have a date soon.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:32 AM   #11
2rivers
Avalon Senior Member

The last post is a year old. Anyone from Colorado still out there? I'm new to the forum and would really like to connect with a friendly face and fellow traveler to talk with.
2rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #12
Joelness
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys,

I've been following PC for over a year now and live in Broomfield. I'm more than willing to host and/or meet in another location but like you all, just want to meet with you and discuss. Give me a PM if you're interested and we can organize a meet. I will PM those in the boulder area that have posted and try to get something going as well.
Joelness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:33 AM   #13
earthstar
Project Avalon Member

Fort Collins area. We have started movie nights once a month- need a little warmer weather for bigger groups. teach classes, network around country and state.
earthstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:40 AM   #14
earthstar
Project Avalon Member

Pagosa springs new place to meet- connect-For more information, visit the Web site at www.southwestlight.org, or you may call director of Southwest Light, Ann Miller, at 731-0694.
earthstar is offline   Reply With Quote