Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-08-2008, 06:47 AM   #1
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow It's official: Men really are the weaker sex: Science News / The Independent UK

Greeting's Avalonian's,

It's official: Men really are the weaker sex;

Evolution is being distorted by pollution,
which damages genitals and the ability to father offspring,
says new study. Geoffrey Lean reports

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...x-1055688.html

Note this story originally pulled 12/8/08 from http://www.schwartzreport.net/
A very respected and reliable news site source!

Last edited by giovonni; 12-10-2008 at 01:21 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:57 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It's official: Men really are the weaker sex: Science News / The Independent UK

And of course, what is being done to stop this?

NOTHING.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #3
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It's official: Men really are the weaker sex: Science News / The Independent UK

Men are the "weaker" sex? You should know better then to be spreading propoganda like this.

There is no 'weaker' sex, both sexes work as a team in order to create a strong whole. Both have traits that one could consider "weaker" then another but thats purely down to skewed perception and ignorance.

Again, just another division created in order for your brain to reinforce neural pathways that support ignorance and seperation.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:20 AM   #4
_N_
Avalon Senior Member

I don't like the title.

But they missed the big picture, if there are less males, then, in the long run there won't be any to breed with the females which means end of this particular species.
_N_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:59 PM   #5
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: It's official: Men really are the weaker sex: Science News / The Independent UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Men are the "weaker" sex? You should know better then to be spreading propoganda like this.

There is no 'weaker' sex, both sexes work as a team in order to create a strong whole. Both have traits that one could consider "weaker" then another but thats purely down to skewed perception and ignorance.

Again, just another division created in order for your brain to reinforce neural pathways that support ignorance and seperation.
Oh dear Jack!
Must we always attack the messenger? Read the study, its not my headline!
I like your avatar! Looks sexy!gioI'm not into dividing!
Old 12-08-2008, 06:46 PM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Oh dear Jack!
Must we always attack the messenger? Read the study, its not my headline!
I like your avatar! Looks sexy!gioI'm not into dividing!
Interesting title! Perhaps the 'messenger' had the power to change the original intent and remove the message(s) hopeful effect?

Breasts, Uterus's, Testicles, Heart, Brain, Thymus gland, Pancreas... every single organ of both Male and female anatomy is under attack in any way that can be attempted, so to single out a sex makes no sense... just another string to discuss with no conclusion; except to Stop adding to the energy of it!

Besides there is no such thing as a stronger or weaker sex anyway, because neither male nor female are in competition for a role! A male and a Female have two seperate Whole purposes in life and cannot be compared to one another. There is no role to compete for!!!

It is instead a Complimentary intertwining relationship of in-fusion in which to support the creation and nurturing support of manifesting life within!

Last edited by Christo888; 12-09-2008 at 07:48 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:29 PM   #7
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: It's official: Men really are the weaker sex: Science News / The Independent UK

I'm so sorry 8ball!!! please forgive me!!! Again take it up with the Independent.
Next time I post, I run it by ya, nice avatar! gio
Old 12-08-2008, 09:48 PM   #8
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
I'm so sorry 8ball!!! please forgive me!!! Again take it up with the Independent
It was posted in the "Independent" for a reason giovonni, and by posting it here you are effectivly 'passing on' their propoganda. Not attacking the messanger mate, but i do think by your very presence in this forum that you should know better.

p.s Who would have known a bit of eyeliner would make my eye so sexy..
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:16 PM   #9
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
It was posted in the "Independent" for a reason giovonni, and by posting it here you are effectivly 'passing on' their propoganda. Not attacking the messanger mate, but i do think by your very presence in this forum that you should know better.

p.s Who would have known a bit of eyeliner would make my eye so sexy..
Thanks Jack, I forgot to pass that by ya! I see what you mean, I should have known better. Your right, Of course, why should I believe the Independent, when your on duty. thanks for the advice, I will remember to run it by you first! peace and love and all to ya mate, gio
Old 12-08-2008, 10:26 PM   #10
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

It also follows hard on the heels of new American research which shows that baby boys born to women exposed to widespread chemicals in pregnancy are born with smaller penises and feminised genitals.

"This research shows that the basic male tool kit is under threat," says Gwynne Lyons, a former government adviser on the health effects of chemicals, who wrote the report.

Wildlife and people have been exposed to more than 100,000 new chemicals in recent years, and the European Commission has admitted that 99 per cent of them are not adequately regulated. There is not even proper safety information on 85 per cent of them.

I found that paragraph really interesting because the first thought that came into my mind was this was planned all along and that its basically a part of their population control agenda.

And "feminised genitals"? What the flip does that mean? Unless you're a hermaphrodite, you're either male or female...at least that's what I thought.
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:45 PM   #11
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

look at it in a light hearted fashion; always the best way,lol:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EyY8vARevaM

She's a blue light, yes it cannot be denied
She will give you back your pride
She squeezes, she freezes, she does what she pleases
But she says she thinks of others, all the time

You must rise to her defense when she's in danger
Turn around and you're looking at a stranger
She steals your savings from under your bed
And leads you into places even angels fear to tread
She's a blue light

She's not amused, when you're trying to upstage her