Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-25-2009, 06:11 AM   #1
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Journalist Files Criminal Charges Pandemic Bioterrorism (4 threads merged)

Austrian investigative journalist Jane Burgermeister is literally "sticking her neck out" to give all of us the "straight goods" on what is about to unravel come July when the new swine flu vaccine is introduced...she has filed criminal charges with the FBI against the WHO, the United Nations, and some of the highest ranking corporate and government officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder.
She has also prepared an injunction against 'forced vaccination' which is being filed in America.
The Defendants include Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, amongst others.

http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pa...terrorism.html

__________________________________________________ ______________
'when the blood was offered, forth came they to dwell among men'...
Emerald Tablets
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:16 AM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Journalist Files Criminal Charges Pandemic Bioterrorism

Wow, what a gustsy lady
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:18 AM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I must be tired, I meant to write gutsy
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:50 AM   #4
no caste

Thanks for posting this, Starlah. I'd like to add this info to my deconstructing H1N1 thread, if you don't mind. This journalist seems to connect the Czech lab incident with the current outbreak. She's going straight for WHO - failure to investigate.

It's a big dossier she compiled (69pp)!
Old 06-25-2009, 08:12 AM   #5
no caste

She does claim:

Evidence as to the involvement of President Obama that delineates his trip to Mexico which coincided with the recent "swine flu" outbreak and the death of several officials involved in his trip. Contention is made that the President was never tested for "swine flu" because he had been previously vaccinated.

I'm not sure about the death of several officials. Was it in the news? I recall hearing that one guy (an aid) got sick. And there was the gentleman who shook Obama's hand; he died one week later of pneumonia.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default charges filed against WHO & UN for bioterrorism with FBI

I found this very interesting read and I absolutely LOVE IT

http://www.infowars.com/journalist-f...t-mass-murder/
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:24 PM   #7
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: charges filed against WHO & UN for bioterrorism with FBI

Why is it that just when one thinks the news couldn't possibly get any more evil or sinister it ends up getting more evil and sinister?

The one glow of light in this story is Jane Burgermeister a true angel on earth.

As I get more and more moved by such brave people doing such wonderful work in the world I've been thinking I should go do something within one of these organizations, even if I end up with a bullet between my eyes, what a cool way to leave this place, doing something that would help the whole world through this crazy time.

I've got to find the 'track' for me to do my final 'run' on!

Peace Love and Light to all
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:36 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I hear you on that

I went and followed the other stories on this and am so happy. I am a member of Naturalworld so I read their stories all the time

I know that through out the world there are many forces fighting up against our government regarding medication, food and much much more and you will find them connected to the site

They have an over flowing amount of petitions going around and I am still alive after signing many of them over the last two years

This is truly the answer people........sign the petition and send light and love to insure our messages are heard in a peacefull way.

Take our world back in any way we can.

I am busting with pride for this journalist. Now we all raise our voices and get more to sign the petition going around
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:32 AM   #9
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Journalist Files Criminal Charges Pandemic Bioterrorism

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Thanks for posting this, Starlah. I'd like to add this info to my deconstructing H1N1 thread, if you don't mind. This journalist seems to connect the Czech lab incident with the current outbreak. She's going straight for WHO - failure to investigate.

It's a big dossier she compiled (69pp)!
__________________________________________________ __

No problem with you adding to the H1N1 thread...I will be following the journalist's adventures with the PTB...she truly is gutsy...further research you may be interested in:

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13925
Article by Stephen Lendman

(Excerpt)
SQUALENE IS A TRIGGER FOR A REAL BIOLOGICAL WEAPON...a biological time bomb on the immune system

Gary Matsumoto is a New York-based award-winning investigative journalist. His 2004 book, "Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That's Killing Our Soldiers and Why GIs are Only the First Victims" took sharp issue with IOM results and the Pentagon's denial of Gulf War syndrome.

Investigating the shadowy vaccination development world, he discovered US military-employed doctors and scientists conducted secret medical experiments on US citizens in violation of the Nuremberg Code and fundamental medical ethics.

For its part, Nuremberg established legal medical experimental standards now incorporated into ethical medical codes, including:

-- requiring voluntary consent of human subjects without coercion, fraud, deceit, and with full disclosure of known risks;

-- experiments should avoid "all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury;"

-- experiments should never be conducted if there's "an a priori reason to believe death or disabling injury will occur;"

-- risk "should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved..;" and

-- experiments should be terminated if there's reason to believe they'll cause "injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject."

According to Matsumoto, the Pentagon violated these and other standards, betrayed the troops, and the fundamental duty of military and civilian leaders to protect them. Since at least 1987, biowarfare development trumped the welfare of tens of thousands of GIs used as human guinea pigs for inoculation with experimental unlicensed anthrax vaccines containing squalene - an oil-based adjuvant (to enhance immunity) known for decades to cause severe autoimmune diseases in lab animals, yet administered involuntarily without disclosure of its harmful effects to human health. Matsumoto wrote:

"The unethical experiments detailed in this book are ongoing, with little prospect of being self-limiting because they have been shielded from scrutiny and public accountability by national security concerns." He suggested the "writing (was) on the wall" of what's to come with prospects now it may be soon.

"When UCLA Medical School's Michael Whitehouse and Frances Beck injected squalene combined with other materials into rats and guinea pigs back in the 1970s, few oils were more effective at causing the animal versions of arthritis and multiple sclerosis." In 1999, immunologist Dr. Johnny Lorentzen at Sweden's Karolinska Institute found that on injection, an "otherwise benign molecule like squalene can stimulate a self-destructive immune response," even though it occurs naturally in the body.

Other research shows that squalene is the experimental anthrax vaccine ingredient that caused devastating autoimmune diseases and deaths for many Gulf War veterans from the US, UK, and Australia, yet it continues in use today and for new vaccines development in labs. There's a "close match between the squalene-induced diseases in animals and those observed in humans injected with this oil: rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus erythematosus."

Other autoimmune diseases are also linked to humans injected with squalene. "There are now data in more than two dozen peer-reviewed scientific papers, from ten different laboratories in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia, documenting that squalene-based adjuvants can induce autoimmune diseases in animals...observed in mice, rats, guinea pigs and rabbits. Sweden's Karolinska Institute has demonstrated that squalene alone can induce the animal version of rheumatoid arthritis. The Polish Academy of Sciences has shown that in animals, squalene alone can produce catastrophic injury to the nervous system and the brain. The University of Florida Medical School has shown that in animals, squalene alone can induce production of antibodies specifically associated with systemic lupus erythematosus."

Micropaleontologist Dr. Viera Scheibner conducted research into the adverse effects of adjuvants in vaccines and wrote:

Squalene "contributed to the cascade of reactions called "Gulf War syndrome. (GIs developed) arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, ALS, Raynaud's phenomenon, Sjorgren's syndrome, chronic diarrhea, night sweats and low-grade fever."

Matsumoto's book includes numerous case studies of GIs afflicted with one or more of the above syndromes, their devastating effects, and the outlandish US government reaction - failing to acknowledge their existence or a connection between them and administered vaccines. Also denying the effects of other toxic Gulf theater exposures (like depleted uranium) as well as withholding meaningful treatments or protocols.

US Army Captain George L. Skypeck spoke eloquently for many when he said:

"Was the character of my valor less intense than those at Lexington? Was the pain of my wounds any less severe than those at Normandy? And was my loneliness any less sorrowful than those at Inchon? Then why am I forgotten amonst those remembered as 'heros?' "

If mass vaccinations are ordered, millions of Americans may ask: Why do you keep using unsafe vaccines and other drugs when clear evidence shows their dangers? Why do you jeopardize all Americans by unleashing a future plague of serious illnesses, diseases, and disabilities? Why have you willfully and maliciously ruined my health?

Immunologist Dr. Pamela Asa first recognized autoimmune diseases showing up in GIs that mirrored those in lab animals injected with oil formulated squalene adjuvants. By 1997, hundreds of millions of dollars had been spent testing vaccines containing them, in animal studies since 1988 and human clinical trials since 1991 - by leading research institutes like NIH, the National Cancer Institute, and the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

According to Matsumoto, today, "Squalene adjuvants are a key ingredient in a whole new generation of vaccines intended for mass immunization around the globe" even though researchers at Tulane Medical School and the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research proved "that the immune system responds specifically to the squalene molecule."

The immune system "see(s) and recognizes it as an oil molecule native to the body. Squalene is not just a molecule found in a knee or elbow - it is found throughout the nervous system and the brain." When injected in the body, the immune system attacks it as an enemy to be eliminated. Eating and digesting squalene isn't a problem. But injecting it "galvanize(s) the immune system into attacking it, which can produce self-destructive cross reactions against the same molecule in the places where it occurs naturally in the body - and where it is critical to the health of the nervous system."

Once self-destruction begins, it doesn't stop as the body keeps making the molecule that the immune system is trained to attack and destroy.

Immunologist Dr. Bonnie Dunbar also did extensive research on hepatitis B-inflicted illnesses and found similar autoimmune processes involved in molecular mimicry in people with devastating neuroimmune syndromes after getting vaccine injections.

Matsumoto says "Squalene is a kind of trigger for (a) real biological weapon," what Soviet researchers called "a biological time bomb!!" and Matsumoto says is "the immune system." When its "full repertoire of cells and antibodies (attack) tissues they are supposed to protect, the results can be catastrophic." He and Dr. Pam Asa conclude that "Oil adjuvants are the most insidious chemical weapon ever devised," including ones with squalene - something the Soviets knew could be used as a weapon in the 1980s.

Matsumoto says that "the real problem with using squalene (isn't) that it mimics a molecule found in the body; it is the same molecule. So what American scientists conceived as a vaccine booster (or what's now being developed in labs) was another 'nano-bomb,' instigating chronic, unpredictable and debilitating disease. When the NIH....argued that squalene would be safe because it is native to the body, just the opposite was true," and, of course, still is. "Squalene's natural presence in the body made it one of the most dangerous molecules ever injected into man" and using it in vaccines is outlandish and criminal.

So why does Washington sanction its use? According to Matsumoto: "scientists in the United States are now literally invested in squalene. Army scientists who developed the second generation anthrax vaccine have reputations to protect and licensing fees to reap (as well as) worldwide rights to develop and commercialize the new recombinant vaccine for anthrax" and ones for other health threats.

Disturbingly, "Many of the cutting-edge vaccines currently in development by the NIH and its corporate partners contain squalene in one formulation or another. There is squalene in the prototype recombinant vaccines for HIV, malaria, herpes, influenza (including the swine strain), cytomegalovirus and human papillomavirus." Some of these "are intended for mass immunization(s) around the globe" and that possibility should terrify everyone enough to refuse any mandate or doctor's prescription to take them.

Another problem is that "Autoimmunity (takes) years to diagnose" because early symptoms (headaches, joint pain, etc.) are so vague they can easily be from other causes.

From inception, vaccines have always been dangerous enough for some experts to call them biological weapons undermining health, manipulating and crippling the immune system, and creating the possibility of future debilitating diseases. So Big Pharma's solution is new, more potent genetically engineered vaccines and drugs that may end up harming or killing many who take them, especially people with weakened immune systems.

Matsumoto and others sounded the alarm to alert everyone to avoid these poisons masquerading as protective drugs. In fact, they benefit only the bottom lines of companies that manufacture them and scientists reaping generous royalties.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:58 AM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I guess actual criminal charges will only result if the FBI acts on this?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:42 AM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Who's going to commit mass murder? Swine Flu...Natural or Manmade???

I posted this on my previous post but thought it deserves a thread on it's own for maximum viewing...

WATCH AND READ VERY CAREFULLY .... PLEASE PASS AROUND.

Jane Burgermeister has filed charges with the FBI alleging that a corporate and government criminal syndicate under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO are using genetically engineered flu virus as an act of Bioterrorism.

Keep track of this story as it unfolds and keep your eye on Jane Burgermeister..let's pray that she is shielded by the Light!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpXxSdj0rJQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayi5OazGxAc

viking

Last edited by Samarkis; 07-08-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Thread author's request...again...
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:22 PM   #12
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who's going to commit mass murder?

The vendors = Contractors; Manufacturers...

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
I posted this on my previous post but thought it deserves a thread on it's own for maximum viewing...

Jane Burgermeister has filed charges with the FBI alleging that a corporate and government criminal syndicate under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO are using genetically engineered flu virus as an act of Bioterrorism.

Keep track of this story as it unfolds and keep your eye on Jane Burgermeister..let's pray that she is shielded by the Light!!

viking
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #13
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting......
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:03 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this question on this thread but didn't get a response so I'll mention it again here:

Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:26 PM   #15
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I hope she stays safe. There may be people who want her silenced!

Can this get into mainstream media?
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:49 PM   #16
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

This news is posted here since June 17th:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...666#post146083
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...666#post145729
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...666#post145660

It seems that http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/ is Jane Burgermeister's blog:
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/04/13/4/

If you want to contribute or help out, contact me, Jane, at jmburgermeister@gmail.com.
Her whole charges' document is there in Austrian with first part translated into English:
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009...bout-bird-flu/

According to Trunkeight on ATS:
Quote:
People.

I have just spoken directly to the individual responsible for these allegations by phone and
have discovered to my shock that they are indeed factual, real, and the charges HAVE been lodged in the Austrian legal system.

This is real, and she sounds TERRIFIED at her exposed position and is pleading for help, namely for as many people to also file charges around the wprld as possible. Her research is impeccable, and considering her day job, it's no suprise she had access to this information. The email sond work because they are (apparently) spammed to overload every day, and she is (Wisely) screening all contact, written or otherwise. She is smart, and has backed all her data up across three continents physically.

We are now standing in a moment where we have to make a decision. Either to hang around speculating online and posting theories, or going real world.

I for one, after this contact, cannot possibly ignore the ramifications of this extroadinary reality I now find myself directly in, and considering there is actually a paper trail and logged case evidence, I am only too happy to be labeled a kook if that's the price for piecing together more solid facts to build a case. Please help.

This is an extroadinary opportunity to actually bring this to mainstream awareness.

Peace.
she is safe...
Quote:
'Dissapearing' Jane is pointless, would be inconsiquentiol to the large proceedings now underway,and is neither here nor there about determining 'correctness'. the information and work she has aquired and accumulated, has already been delegated amongst various groups of the professional classes, ncedently deem her initial body of work to be correct, and at least worthy of legal action. The biggest personal threat Jane fears at the moment is discreditation as this could damage the process of disclosure, but as we speak, this is almost irrelevant, as it's now a real team effort, and no longer focused on her. She started it, and now, it's a team game in the purely legal arena. This stuff is in the courts of two countries, and is widely known amoungst professional classes. They hope to see a pan-national class action played out purely in the legal arena.
Here's an allegedly email to Margaret Chan from Jane Burgermeister on fourwinds10:
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1240676697

and more posts from ATS:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg2#pid6575562
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg2#pid6574849
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6582116
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6582874
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6583747
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6583773
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6583793

This article is also very interesting:
http://phoenixsourcedistributors.com/WeBlog/?p=400
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:09 AM   #17
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Default Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

http://naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html

Part........
"As the anticipated July release date for Baxter's A/H1N1 flu pandemic vaccine approaches, an Austrian investigative journalist is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway. Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic."

and........

"Burgermeister's charges include evidence that Baxter AG, Austrian subsidiary of Baxter International, deliberately sent out 72 kilos of live bird flu virus, supplied by the WHO in the winter of 2009 to 16 laboratories in four counties. She claims this evidence offers clear proof that the pharmaceutical companies and international government agencies themselves are actively engaged in producing, developing, manufacturing and distributing biological agents classified as the most deadly bioweapons on earth in order to trigger a pandemic and cause mass death."
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:26 AM   #18
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

viking
In that second video, did anyone see how "Dr" Ezekial Emmanuel left when the questions started coming, quoting that he had a "meeting" and had to go? What a tosser!

Hope they all burn in eternal hell for what they're trying to do. They are so obvious when one takes a good look at them through open eyes, its unbelievable. Makes me wonder how everyone else in the world thinks that these guys are working for their own good and well-being. My God!!
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:32 AM   #19
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Another thing:

The sheeple seem to think that the word "Nazi" only existed to a now "disbanded" political group intent on war and eugenics. They don't seem to understand that Nazi eugenics and depopulation is still very much alive, only under different politically correct names and titles which make them more publicly friendly, so to speak.

The ignorance and stupidity of some people astounds me.

David Icke once wrote in one of his newsletters that fascism and NWO are staring us right in the face and is being implemented right now and if we allow it to happen, we very well deserve it.

How right he is.
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:31 AM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

We need to put all of these mothers on a mothership...and banish them from the solar system...at least until they learn to play nice. Unless...we're the mothers...and Earth is the mothership...and we've been banished until we learn to play nice. I'm so confused.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-28-2009 at 02:41 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:29 AM   #21
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

The question for me and I think many we be who will stand for those that will feel this pinch should it come to pass . To do nothing is no longer an option for myself. I`m at the point now where I`ve seen one to many injustices perpetrated on mankind by either military or police where we see people just stand around while some one who has done nothing gets tasered cuffed and hauled away .
The best video I`ve ever seen was a video of a soccer match where the police six of them come out on to a soccer pitch to arrest one man they pin him on the ground and then one officer gets out his baton and starts jabbing him in the ribs . You can hear the crowd begin to voice their displeasure and then all of a sudden one guy runs out there and gives it to one of the cops a flying knee to the head is wasn`t long till there were about 30 to 40 fans out there hammering away on the police . They ran off the field leaving one of there own on the pitch and it was fans who helped him off the field .

There will be more of us then them.

I will stand should the need arise and say no more those that choose to do like wise it will be an honor to stand with you, those that want to be a spectator and hope it won`t happen to them , could very well find no one left to defend them if the need be.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:52 AM   #22
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism

Hi, three threads merged into this thread on same topic.

For now I will sticky this one, and later unstick it.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:16 AM   #23
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: charges filed against WHO & UN for bioterrorism with FBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I posted this question on this thread but didn't get a response so I'll mention it again here:

Good question Seashore...don't know alot about the FBI although I feel there would have to be a lot of convincing at the Justice Department if it hasn't been corrupted already...I will be following Jane Burgermeister's story.
__________________________________________________ _________
'when the blood was offered, forth came they to dwell among men'
Emerald Tablets
Old 06-28-2009, 07:07 AM   #24
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: charges filed against WHO & UN for bioterrorism with FBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
This news is posted here since June 17th:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...666#post146083
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...666#post145729
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...666#post145660

It seems that http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/ is Jane Burgermeister's blog:

Her whole charges' document is there in Austrian with first part translated into English:
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009...bout-bird-flu/

According to Trunkeight on ATS:

she is safe...

Here's an allegedly email to Margaret Chan from Jane Burgermeister on fourwinds10:
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1240676697

and more posts from ATS:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg2#pid6575562
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg2#pid6574849
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6582116
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6582874
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6583747
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6583773
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...pg5#pid6583793

This article is also very interesting:
http://phoenixsourcedistributors.com/WeBlog/?p=400

Great work Metaw3...Jane's blog material is very thorough and I will do what I can to help her...thanks for all the Links.
__________________________________________________ ______

'when the blood was offered, forth came they to dwell among men'
Emerald Tablets
Old 06-28-2009, 09:33 AM   #25
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

You must understand these people who are controlling the situation all think they are being benevolent to mother earth by reducing the population and committing mass genocide, accept they are of a special breed with special genes and they are only doing what they were born to do.(so they think!).

But I feel they a pure evil and worshipers of lucifer and perhaps doing his bidding. All of them, and there are many, who will find out they too will be destroyed. "What goes around, comes around" And they know all of us by our DNA if you have ever had a blood test, or your parents or sisters/brothers etc. In there database they have us all. They are only protecting certain bloodlines.

I received a 5 page correspondence last year from a company I have never heard of and from another country. They told me all about myself and my ancestors and were offerring me status and wealth if I returned an acceptance to join them within a short period of time. And reminded me that this was a once only offer.

I ripped it up because I wanted no wealth or status from them and I was p....sed off that they knew so much about my blood line and heritage. I can't be sure but my intuition tells me they will be targeting certain genes for extermination.

Beware of all medication including nasal sprays. According to Bergermeister, Baxter may use nasal sprays to infect some with the virus.

We must stay strong and stay alive if we are to overcome them.

friendship and love
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote