Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 05:18 AM   #26
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Wilcock 10/14 Report

The Svali interviews alone, made this worth reading..
And in truth, it used to bug me when he would claim the Cayce connection too, know why? Because it is egoistic. It was also, MY ego, pointing out that he was exercising his..
And I can barely hear a word when I'm exercising mine..
So instead? I don't mind any of it.
That way, I can allow information to be heard thoroughly.
If I was run by ego alone, I would spend more time here pointing out what's wrong, and defending my stance...as if that's productive at all.
I enjoyed this link, thanks to the OP.

Peace,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:06 AM   #27
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

David willcock another person who makes money off of this stuff If you guys take this guy seriously then you might wanna recheck your whole status of reality....
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:11 AM   #28
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
David willcock another person who makes money off of this stuff If you guys take this guy seriously then you might wanna recheck your whole status of reality....
Who are you to tell us whether something is or isn't true? Is this post your idea of contributing to this forum? It isn't much of a contribution.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:36 AM   #29
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi Cindy,

I will give you the links so you can see and judge for yourself:

Not to be mistaken: I don't claim anything ... I am undecided about this issue.

Cheers
There is known to be a inner fear that was programed to resist opening the pineal gland and allowing it to do its job. It is the body! who can decide for us that parts are just not safe to open? the pineal gland is what frees us to see in the inner world registered on the highest level from sensory input that frequencies a feeling of truth as a result.

The an Illuminati would have to work through some major indoctrinations of falseness registering as truth from the exposure to so much thought violence.
i have not seen the clips yet I have removed many many illusions and know how powerfully frightening it can be if mis programmed in a fear reality base.

peace
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:31 AM   #30
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Thank you Medieval! I usually follow Wilcock on a weekly basis, but i had no idea he has been updating his blogs quite often.

Just to inform all of you here, D. Wilcock advised us all, that the Dr. Deagel event, and October 14th event would not happen. This guy is the real deal, and you all should take his words seriously!
I could have told you that. Infact I did. i started a thread that said nothing would happen on the 14th. Dont need David W. to tell me. I possess critical thinking. Its something alot of members on here seem to be without. It frightening how many people blindly beleive everything they read.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:36 AM   #31
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
Who are you to tell us whether something is or isn't true? Is this post your idea of contributing to this forum? It isn't much of a contribution.
He is not telling YOU to not belive it. He is stating his opinion. His opinion is that it is not true. His opinion is not the same as yours. Get over it. That is all.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:09 AM   #32
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Seconded.

Critical thinking is the way forward.

Don't just believe anything and everything.

I still can't get over the fact that some people truly believe that rock concerts open a gateway whereby other dimensional beings can feed off our energy, and that the rock stars are in on it! Or that the triangle over the poles is actually something to do with a cover up, not that the triangle is simply lack of satellite coverage.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:11 AM   #33
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
He is not telling YOU to not belive it. He is stating his opinion. His opinion is that it is not true. His opinion is not the same as yours. Get over it. That is all.
Actually, he's telling us that it isn't true and not leaving any room for open discussion.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:12 AM   #34
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post

I still can't get over the fact that some people truly believe that rock concerts open a gateway whereby other dimensional beings can feed off our energy, and that the rock stars are in on it! Or that the triangle over the poles is actually something to do with a cover up, not that the triangle is simply lack of satellite coverage.
I don't believe either and find both to be a farce, along with the 10/14 hype.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:37 AM   #35
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that then!
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:25 PM   #36
PTTurboe

Quote:
It takes money to get this stuff out and to do research/travel.

It takes money to do a website and maintain it.

And he has to eat, right?
Old 10-15-2008, 01:03 PM   #37
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Seconded.

Critical thinking is the way forward.

Don't just believe anything and everything.

I couldn't agree more. A great deal of this business has the appearance of a faux-reality show. Elements of reality and fantasy are interwoven and presented as having the same value. Pseudo-science is presented as science and guesswork and googling as research. Clearly, a great deal of caution and thought is required when considering these 'alternative viewpoints'.

Last edited by trainedobserver; 10-15-2008 at 01:13 PM.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:09 PM   #38
hyatt
Avalon Senior Member

ive found the best source of davids info is in his free ebooks. it is mostly pure science. it is concise and very well documented. i for one care not about the validity of his connection to cayce i am simply impressed with his research. also, i might add, i do not necessarily agree with his view on 2012, meaning, its easy for me to digest information and use it for my own grand picture of reality. any of you who expect ANYONE to be 100 percent correct on ANYTHING are doomed to perpetual dissapointment (or pathology). in my humble view it is simply impossible. i think what im trying to say is... maybe we dont need to focus on personality(ego) because to do so is working from ours. distilling information within ones self can only lead to the crystalllization of knowing. please forgive my shabby way of writing, i think in pictures.
today is quite beautiful in sw florida, im going to the beach!
hyatt
hyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:35 PM   #39
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

The Wil-Cayce rocks! His track record for prediction is pretty good, and having met this dude in person, he seems quite genuine in his cause of educating others. Of course this is all here say but it is my honest assessment of this man's intentions. That being said, he really did nail as to why the contact wouldn't happen that way.

Not to mention, if something that massive was going to happen, I'm sure all of the other people in all channels of information (including governmental) would have probably been leaking information about it too from various sources(personal & official). I would also theorize that a lot of "Joe & Jane Average" would have been getting a bunch of vivid dreams indicating this before hand. And I mean people who really aren't into this subject at all, down to the "channelers" & "prophets" too. Not just the over zealous ones.

His Edgar Cayce similarities are pretty damn striking even if you are skeptical, by all means, take an objective view of his evidence. It's very very interesting.

David's research is very thorough and has proven to be a cool head for quiet sometime, it might be a good idea to take into account what he says....just sayin'

As far as Disclosure goes, here's an article written by Michael Salla of Exopolitics fame called :
Secret United Nations Meetings on Extraterrestrial Life Continue: Threats Used to Prevent Diplomatic Leaks

Last edited by Shakesbeer; 10-15-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:10 PM   #40
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTTurboe View Post
It takes money to get this stuff out and to do research/travel.

It takes money to do a website and maintain it.

And he has to eat, right?
and make a lot of money off of hard working people don't forget that
If he shares his information rather than sale sale sale then I would have a difference in my thinking but discern everything until you have done the research yourself. The truth lies within oneself not the other way around.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:25 PM   #41
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
and make a lot of money off of hard working people don't forget that
If he shares his information rather than sale sale sale then I would have a difference in my thinking but discern everything until you have done the research yourself. The truth lies within oneself not the other way around.
Please visit his website and see how many articles, blogs, and books he has posted for free. Also, everything he sells you can actually find there in those free articles! So dont' judge a man before looking into the situation.

Last edited by wintersun; 10-15-2008 at 08:58 PM. Reason: I decided to be more polite :)
wintersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #42
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
it used to bug me when he would claim the Cayce connection too, know why? Because it is egoistic. It was also, MY ego, pointing out that he was exercising his..
And I can barely hear a word when I'm exercising mine..
So instead? I don't mind any of it.
That way, I can allow information to be heard thoroughly.
If I was run by ego alone, I would spend more time here pointing out what's wrong, and defending my stance...as if that's productive at all.
I enjoyed this link, thanks to the OP.

I nominate the quoted post for the avalon project boards best posting award ever so far !
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:04 PM   #43
halebox
Avalon Senior Member

The Svali stuff is highly disturbing Im still affected a day later. Anything having to do with children bothers the hell out of me.
halebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:40 PM   #44
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: New Wilcock 10/14 Report

Blossom apologizes (thanks to Zorgon for the link):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc

Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:46 PM   #45
MonitorYou
Avalon Senior Member

Come on guys, there is no gods, no heroes... just us! If you want to do a reverence do it in front a mirror
MonitorYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:36 PM   #46
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, the Edgar Cayce thing... seems like a burden.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:02 PM   #47
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
I could have told you that. Infact I did. i started a thread that said nothing would happen on the 14th. Dont need David W. to tell me. I possess critical thinking. Its something alot of members on here seem to be without. It frightening how many people blindly beleive everything they read.
Why does someone want to continue to allow themselves to be viewed by others as if they used to be famous.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:10 AM   #48
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

insecurities.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:20 AM   #49
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada