Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-05-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry The greatest conspiracies of all time

The greatest conspiracies of all time are ones put right in front of you that no one would believe

The CIA has done unbelievable things to my life all but destroyed my life so i continue to tell all that i learn and there is a learning curve i learn more and more every day and what i find at the bottom of the rabbit hole is a whole lot of dukky

what I found out is that none of what were experiencing on this planet was GODs plan truth be known about what happened to him you wouldnt ever believe it.......His name was Yahweh the angels got rid of him and his wife Ashara and have been running this parallel and all the others as they're blood sport ever since.....would you like to see where they are buried

this is theyre grave, not someone elses.Micalangelos finger in the sky couldnt be farther from the truth THEY WERE HERE

the book of enoch depicts where god lived as a crystal palace that surrounded by fire that not even the angels can get to nasa photographed it during Apollo 10 only they didnt know what it was its the same crystal palace as depicted in the book of Enoch only now a trophy left over from the war in the heavens

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_26.htm

This is for all those who have died trying to tell the truth.

Secratary of state Forrestal
President Kennedy
Marlyn Monroe
William Milton Cooper and many others who tried to tell the truth

And for all the non believers im not saying or telling you to believe any of it but I grew up being told to ask questions lots of questions question everything do not accept what your told listen to your heart and ask yourself what do you think

Here is evidence that only put in front of your eyes can you make the final assessment.

A sort of summary of a litany of lies and be careful because you might not like what you

See, after seeing someone go alien I had to research everything I leave it for you to decide.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Zap ruder film, What really happened in Daley Plaza and why did the Warren slam dunked and closed the book on JFK

Because he tried to tell the truth now the truth about what really happened as given to me by the CIA ..

This was confirmed by Frank Xavier Mullahey and John Hoffman both retired CIA..

Kennedy wanted to make something public he had just done a speech to say he would not tolerate any secret societies..

what he was going to make public is an ALIEN RACE AND THEY WERE NOT HAVING IT why because they're intention is to get rid of us.......

they made they're dramatic comeback in 1952 over the white house they were given they're own branch of our government one which used to be refered to as no such agency..........better known as the NSA......

second part of the story Jack Ruby did not kill oswald his grave is empty they funnled him out of the country and hoped that the assassination would die with oswald...KENNEDY WAS TRIANGULATED 3 SHOOTERS ITS TEXT BOOK GOVERNMENT POLICY ON HOW TO ASSASSINATE..........................

the illusion the lie is that they are not here ACTUALLY THEY ARE AND THEY ARE REPLACING US AND THEY'RE AGENDA IS TO GET RID OF US..................THE FRIGHTENING THING IS THAT ITS BIBLICAL AND ITS ALL A 2009 YEAR OLD CON.

Even Christ at the last moment tells the disciples they are not getting there what he says is that they will be replaced

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lo...pelofJudas.pdf

And doubt of the authenticity of this manuscript can be dispelled here
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/06/sc...cnd-judas.html

Our Savior and other art pertaining to extra terrestrials

http://www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html

Disclosure Project

57 species federal government has documented 57 different varieties of extra terrestrials what concerns them the most is the ones who can look very much like you and I and walk amonst us and you wouldnt even know they were here what they didnt tell us is that they can become us.

Lunar Landing

BBC announces building 7 colapses early

Smoke and mirrors

History no one would except unless they saw it for them selves

Swine flu and population control

They are now running out of the swine flu vaccine and a national emergency is in place are you seeing the con

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/24...ion=cnn_latest

should a national emergency take place FEMA COULD BE ENACTED AND HERE IS A LIST OF THE CHANGES IN LAWS FEMA NOW HAS IN PLACE TO SCREW US

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004...amps3sep04.htm

LIONS AND TIGERS AND DEATH CAMPS OH MY

Watch the photos of Auschwitz

http://isurvived.org/Survivors_Folde...toAlbum-1.html

then watch this tape then wake up

FEMA DEATH CAMPS

THE GREATEST CONSPIRACIES OF ALL TIME ARE THE ONES DONE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE THAT NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE

USE YOUR OWN EYES LOOK AT HIS EARS LOOK AT THE BRIDGE OF HIS NOSE LOOK LOOK LOOK.............................................. ...............

My story

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=alien+agenda

or simply feel free to look at my play lists look at the con in full effect

http://www.youtube.com/user/notonyourlifewillit

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 12-05-2009 at 07:30 PM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #2
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The greatest conspiracies of all time

Well, TimeToTellTheWorld, I can believe everything you've written here.

And all I can say is "Maranatha!"

Peace and Good Will!

Last edited by WiNaDeYo; 12-11-2009 at 11:39 PM. Reason: oops error
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:00 AM   #3
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Lets push the cycle of cosmic intervention. Becoming aware of galactic parasitical behavior only forces us to become responsible of conscious intention. All you have to do is remember, you have true memory. Petition the lord with prayer and lets do this!!!
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:34 AM   #4
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Osama as Obama.....Oh man!!!!! Imagine the outrage!!!!
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:22 AM   #5
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

I really don't believe you man, I'm sorry, its just that you really don't have much documentation or evidence and you sound extremely paranoid. Alot of what you say is very far out as well (even for conspiracy ufo standards).

I think you believe everything you write and I really respect the passion you have towards what your saying. I have the same passion towards what I believe it just turns out we believe different things.

Ive read your other threads and at first I payed attention because I could sense the urgency in your posts. The fact is most of what you say cant be backed up by anything besides your own testimony and the links you provide really dont do much to prove your point.

I really dont want to just be critical of your post. Ive been reading your threads for awhile and I feel like I need to tell you this. Please dont respond in an angry way. This is what I really think. Its my real valid opinion, just like that is your real valid opinion. I respect and love you for who you are, not what you think. The world just wouldn't be the same without you

Last edited by Derek; 12-12-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #6
_N_
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, Osama is Obama. It all makes sense.
Al Qaeda was made up by CIA to fund the production of opium in Afghanistan. Then, all out of sudden, all out of nowhere comes Obama.
_N_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:20 PM   #7
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

The only thing I disagree with regards to the OP.......

Obama, besides the obvious name correlating, and facial comparison, is not in any way related to Osama Bin Laden, albeit there are indeed very real conspiracies to do with those issues, one being Obama is just another player for the PTB, and of course Osama most likely being a CIA agent, but I don't think President Obama IS Osama so to speak, if somehow thats what is being implied.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:14 PM   #8
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

If you watch the video watch the way the navel cavity on the bridge of the nose lines up Perfect match

also the two men have the same gate and same height and its their nature to put it right in front of you and no one would believe it..............

do i think its true,,,,,i have had the opertunity to watch the reactions of those in the CIA who have messed with me to know its true.......do i expect you to believe it.............i really dont care...........if you watch the other videos..........ie kennedy assassination and 911 you will notice its being done right in front of you and they play us as suckers.............

but i know there is one who will have the final word in all of this and that one is GOD also known as YAHWEH ..........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
The only thing I disagree with regards to the OP.......

Obama, besides the obvious name correlating, and facial comparison, is not in any way related to Osama Bin Laden, albeit there are indeed very real conspiracies to do with those issues, one being Obama is just another player for the PTB, and of course Osama most likely being a CIA agent, but I don't think President Obama IS Osama so to speak, if somehow thats what is being implied.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:07 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I do believe alot of what you are saying Timetotelltheworld.

I actually think you have calmed down quite abit since you first told your story in this forum

We have all been lied to that so easy to see.

I do not know if osama and obama are related but it was shown that they both are cousin to bush. Osama was CIA as was george sr and his daddy before him.

It makes no difference except that they played the role that they had and we play ours

We were shown or learned the lessons and we must now, not let it happen again. It is entirely up to us now

We truly can make the change we want and I will at least try my very best to do mine. Thats all we can do
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:14 AM   #10
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

The terrestrial parasites use all means to redirect you from:
1. Who they are
2. Your true power of energy conscious

Not that I wont take a perspective from a level of political leaders are corrupt to their ears, but to actually turn this thing around we probably have to accept the whatever you want to call it, spiritual, metaphysical, interrestrial, exopolitical, galactic, cosmic influence and existence of this malevolent force that has stolen our minds.
I can imagine another human or sentient planet coming to this conclusion on a collective and banishing the evil and coming together spiritually and intelligently being embraced by benevolence.....

Again good luck & Godspeed
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #11
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The greatest conspiracies of all time

and i can imagine someone here now to stop this and send it all back to the beginning all the parallels and then not creating the bastards who destroyed this world the same entaties who influanced and taught man how to be wicked in the first place the same ones who defiled gods earth and decieved ole yahweh .................i can imagine someone here to stop them and erase all of time just to get rid of them....wouldnt it be nice to start this planet over from scratch and erase the entire lot of it and just start over...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
The terrestrial parasites use all means to redirect you from:
1. Who they are
2. Your true power of energy conscious

Not that I wont take a perspective from a level of political leaders are corrupt to their ears, but to actually turn this thing around we probably have to accept the whatever you want to call it, spiritual, metaphysical, interrestrial, exopolitical, galactic, cosmic influence and existence of this malevolent force that has stolen our minds.
I can imagine another human or sentient planet coming to this conclusion on a collective and banishing the evil and coming together spiritually and intelligently being embraced by benevolence.....

Again good luck & Godspeed
Old 12-26-2009, 10:30 PM   #12
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: The greatest conspiracies of all time

The thing is this the greatest conspiracys are the ones that are done right in front of you that no one would believe........

its like watching a magician...........you may know the answer to his many tricks you may not..........but no one likes being made a fool of so they say nothing....why because no one believes it........and to accept that it may be true no one could handle it...and yet i pulled up old news reports videos of both men and they are apx the same height in stature and they have the same gate, they walk the same way....lets not forget that all they're facial features line up perfectly and the one thing most desterbing is the bridge of the nose just under the eyes its almost like a finger print in that the odds of two people having the same exact nasil cavity and wrinkle paterns are nearly imposible.....

and in retrispect OSAMA CONGRADULATING OBAMA ON WINNING THE ELECTIONS.....

A terrorist were not looking for any more and one who se very family were rushed out of the country on US comercial planes

do you think that they wouldnt do this ...............if you understand power you would understand they would do any thing they thought they could get away with

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Osama as Obama.....Oh man!!!!! Imagine the outrage!!!!
Old 12-26-2009, 10:58 PM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

what does Bill ryan say ???

"The best place to hide, is OUT in THE OPEN"
Bill Ryan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w53TMpk6QNc
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:14 AM   #14
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the exchanger View Post
what does bill ryan say ???

"the best place to hide, is out in the open"
bill ryan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w53tmpk6qnc
and that is exactly what i have been doing and my nightmare hasnt gotten any better
Old 12-30-2009, 06:16 PM   #15
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

THIS IS A LESSON IN HOW TO DECIEVE THE MASSES

http://www.learntoquestion.com/resou...oculation.html

inoculation

i. inoculating against the effects of propaganda

Clearly in the late 1930s, there were folks out there who thought propaganda could be dangerous. A private organization with an ambitious agenda, the Institute for Propaganda Analysis in New York, took on the Olympian task of trying to identify propaganda strategies and develop a scientific approach to its detection, along the lines of disease detection and prevention.

Concerned about the difficulty of finding truth, particularly in a media-saturated wartime environment, the Institute issued a statement called the "Ten Commandments of Propaganda" in 1937. Designed to be a manual of strategies used by writers of propaganda, the Institute offered what it believed was the strategy of the propagandist:

1. Divide and conquer
2. Tell the people what they want.
3.. The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.
4. Always appeal to the lowest common denominator.
5. Generalize as much as possible.
6. Use "expert" testimonial.
7. Always refer to the "authority" of your sources.
8. Stack the cards with "information."
9. A confused people are easily led.
10. Get the "plain folks" onto the "bandwagon."

The Institute identified seven basic propaganda devices:

Name-Calling: Giving an idea a bad or negative label, leading its audience to reject and condemn it without examining it further.

Glittering Generality: Associating something with a word that has virtuous associations, leading its audience to accept and approve it without examining any further evidence.

Transfer: Shifting the authority and prestige of something respected or revered to something else in order to make it more acceptable or associates disapproving language with something the propagandist wants an audience to reject.

Testimonial: Invoking the words of someone either respected or despised to state that a particular idea, product, or person is good or bad.

Plain Folks: Suggesting that the speaker and his ideas are good and right because they are "of the people": the "plain folks."

Card Stacking: Layering an array of facts or falsehoods in a complex web of logic in order to make the best (or worst) case for an idea, program, or person.

Bandwagon: Implying that everyone is doing something and that folks need to "jump on the bandwagon" and follow the crowd.