Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-11-2010, 10:24 PM   #1
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Giant UFOs Around SUN UPDATED!! FEB 10

Yesterday, while exploring another forum, i stumbled upon NASA's official website http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/images where I checked images for February 08 and February 09, 2010. After going through almost 200 images both (EUVI 195 Ahead and EUVI 195 Behind), I found many giant anomalies, which i would not hesitate to call artificial crafts swirling, hoovering, revolving; sometimes it looks they are manipulating the energy of our Sun. Later, i downloaded all the images between Feb 08 and Feb 10 and i would post below some of them, which have pretty evident anomalies; and i would urge you all to download those images and open them in "paint" to have an enlarged view to see on your own; what is going on around our Sun...I am pretty much doubtful that NASA is unaware of all these; well we expect an honest answer from NASA!! Find the images below:

I have made one YOUTUBE Video as well; where i have put all the photographs; it would be good to seem them in motion

IF you would spend some time with above images; you would be able to see the "TRUTH"

Let the Truth Prevail!!

Last edited by TheRebel; 02-11-2010 at 10:57 PM.
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:40 PM   #2
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Giant UFOs Around SUN UPDATED!! FEB 10

TheRebel, Thanks for posting and for all your hard work. I am amazed people can find these objects at all...I guess you need to know what you are looking for...they just look like specs to me.

Does anyone know what these objects could possibly be made of in order that they don't fry from the heat of the Sun?
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

They are made of inflammable cheese
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:58 PM   #4
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
They are made of inflammable cheese
Swanny if that is the case, then there must be one hell of a fondue party up there.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #5
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

I am certainly curious myself...they may look like specs but I would say they are rather large...when compared to the sun? One would think that if they are that close to the sun and unable to apply a stable orbit they would be drawn into the sun?
Old 02-11-2010, 11:16 PM   #6
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

For Two nights, i did not sleep working on them as i am not expert in all, so it took lot work initially; however above pictures are only "EUVI 195 Ahead" they are not "EUVI 195 Behind" as it would need at least two or three days more; and my schedule is tight for coming days; so i would not be able to do the "Behind" job...Coming to objects spotted in images post some serious thoughts:

They must be far larger than Earth, so they must not be from Earth; so no Black Op job; then why NASA is not announcing their presence. They are about to send "SDO" and i think it is not coincidence just. It seems, the movie is going on; and they (NASA, etc.) have privilege to watch it in 3D quality over us.....

Are those crafts trying to calm down SUN as 2012 is looming to mitigate the severity of mega solar storm or they are harvesting Sun's energy or what ? I have not answer !!!

We are in for some interesting time ahead!!!
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:34 PM   #7
Firinn
Avalon Senior Member

It looks to me that many (if not all) of the images on the SSC site have been tampered with. We used to see blatant black boxes on the images when they wanted to cover things up. Now it appears that they are using a "clone" tool instead. Look carefully at the corona... there are repeating patterns where the tool has been used (very sloppy) which leads me to think that many of the objects seen have also been cloned / inserted into the images too. Why do this with the objects you might ask... I'd say it's to feed our curiosity while masking what is really there and, no doubt, would be more damning to their deception if viewed by the public.
Firinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:40 PM   #8
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Its a double post, but anyhow:

Here another one with an “artefact” near the time stamp:

I played around a bit with a magnification of this “artefact”.
The arrows are indicating possible round, dark objects within:

But I found that these objects are apparently in every “artefact”.
Only one object seems to be surrounded by a light or energy-band. (Oval circle):

My own guess is that this is the main and only object, which is surrounded by a kind of energy field/shield. This field is bending space and is displaying a kind of irregular lens-effect, which reflects/focuses/amplifies the suns radiation. This lens effect creates the illusion of other dark objects nearby.

bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:47 PM   #9
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn View Post
It looks to me that many (if not all) of the images on the SSC site have been tampered with. We used to see blatant black boxes on the images when they wanted to cover things up. Now it appears that they are using a "clone" tool instead. Look carefully at the corona... there are repeating patterns where the tool has been used (very sloppy) which leads me to think that many of the objects seen have also been cloned / inserted into the images too. Why do this with the objects you might ask... I'd say it's to feed our curiosity while masking what is really there and, no doubt, would be more damning to their deception if viewed by the public.
They are trying to dim the lens effect of these objects. See earlier post:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=273

Old 02-11-2010, 11:52 PM   #10
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

the first thing i thought was DEATHSTAR . maybe they are charging up in the suns corona.. could these be niburu esq?
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:09 AM   #11
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

They are all over the place at different times in different locations. I don't think its Nibiru.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:18 AM   #12
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

Way back when.... they were known as the Annunaki I heard ..somewhere..

or maybe the guys responsible for rolling out the red carpet for the "horned one".. that planetary body comming in our direction.. that Google doesn't wants anyone to know about. ~~~That just MIGHT be who or what those hugh spheres are buzzing around the Sun.

just my take!

peace!
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:18 AM   #13
Firinn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post

They are trying to dim the lens effect of these objects. See earlier post:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=273

Hmmm, I see what you're saying Bashi but I still smell a rat. Go back and look at hi res pics before these objects showed up, any month from 2007 & 2008 will do. They are all like the image you describe as being "now available" (smooth, no repeated/duplicated patterns of blocks). Despite the fact that it shows the objects, the image you describe as being "ORIGINAL" has definately been doctored using a "clone" tool (repeated/duplicated patterns of blocks, not smooth) . Something doesn't add up.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:31 AM   #14
Lost soul
Avalon Senior Member

Weather balloons. Nothing to see here.

Kidding. How long can .gov deny that there is superior life forms out there?
Lost soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:24 AM   #15
Tobias
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravencalls View Post
Way back when.... they were known as the Annunaki I heard ..somewhere..

or maybe the guys responsible for rolling out the red carpet for the "horned one".. that planetary body comming in our direction.. that Google doesn't wants anyone to know about. ~~~That just MIGHT be who or what those hugh spheres are buzzing around the Sun.

just my take!

peace!
Hey, Ravencalls,

Annunaki, Nephilim, they have been called many different things. But your comment about the red carpet couldn't be more true... While every (and I mean every) ancient civilization on earth has their versions of "movies" that took many years, decades and centuries to carve into stone (for example). I can't imagine that anyone would spend so much time to record something that was simply some "cool dream" or idea.

Not to mention the fact that there are many other examples of specific things carved into stone from all around the planet that describe the same things in great detail. Iridology (the mapping of the eye to determine physical/medical problems) is an excellent example of this. How can we explain the historical fact that (and this iridology is only one example) that so many ancient cultures spread far and wide around the earth happened to "record" this same, highly technical information at the same time historically? I have to conclude that they had "visitors" from off-planet with knowledge much more advanced than theirs who shared this information with their civilizations.

In fact, when one is able to determine the "accurate version/s" of ancient scripts put together in a book called "the Bible", it becomes evidently clear that it is full of stories about a group they describe as "fallen angels", etc. I assure you, I'm not getting "all religious" on anyone right now... it's just historically accurate. These are the Nephilim. These are the dudes that still visit and live among us right now. And these are the dudes that scriptures talk about, Greek and other "myths" talk about (i.e. Zeus, Apollo, etc.) that were described as Giants. I'd definitely consider someone 18 or 20 feet tall a giant!

What is most concerning of all, though, is the knowledge that we have been told these same creatures will be increasingly returning to earth in the days ahead. This is not a good thing. They wreak havock. They have been trying to replicate the D.N.A. of man for thousands of years in attempts to become "man-like" themselves - right down to the core, and they (so far) have failed. They're really not happy that they will not survive things to come or "live forever" because they have no souls. If you want to learn more about "evidence" that this stuff is real, not madeup or imagined, check out Dr. John Waterman's info. I'll be on his radio show Friday (Feb 12/2010) on argusoogradio.org to announce the opening of a site with PILES of credible information about these things that will blow the socks off people that haven't a clue. This is serious stuff... it really is. I don't think any of us are going to get a "free ride" through whatever is to come, but it gives me some measure of comfort understanding just what the heck is going on and what this is all about. I hope the info is helpful to a lot of folks, and brings the unknown back in the realm of reality. Nothing is more "real", of that I am certain. Cheers! -Tobias
Tobias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:48 AM   #16
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Granted NASA do indeed alter and manipulate many of their images, and I hate to say it, but in my humble opinion the little blobs we see are entirely consistent with the artifacts of noise reduction filters and image enhancement processes.

Anyone who has significant experience with retouching and/or manipulating image data would easily come to the conclusion I've proposed.

There very well could be planet sized objects or dyson spheres or alien space craft orbiting the sun, in no way denying the possibility, but I think in this case we're being played by our passion for fantasy and just not seeing the terrible processing job the NASA guys are apparently doing.

Now it could be that they're manipulating the images to cover something up, but I imagine they would've taken better care and done a much 'cleaner job' if that were the case, this was very sloppy work though.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:25 AM   #17
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Some of those "objects" appeared to me to have shadows behind them, which would indicate that they are just blobs of matter that got on the film or whatever, as they wouldn't have shadows if there was nothing behind them but space, which was the case.
Nassim Haramein's video of comets entering the Sun which he got from Nasa are much better proof than this, and the conclusions he draws about what those "comets" are is much more interesting.
See
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...as_a_stargate/
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:33 AM   #18
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

SOHO is pretty much outdated now, it would be nice if we can see the same objects with the newer Solar Dynamics Observatory, which was launched on Thursday:
Quote:
The research is expected to reveal the sun's inner workings by constantly taking high resolution images of the sun, collecting readings from inside the sun and measuring its magnetic field activity. This data is expected to give researchers the insight they need to eventually predict solar storms and other activity on the sun that can affect spacecraft in orbit, astronauts on the International Space Station and electronic and other systems on Earth
Now that would be a good confirmation.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #19
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Firinn: You brought up an important issue: The obvious change of the green radiation pattern, used as background to highlight the “artefacts”. It clearly proves a manipulation of the pictures. You “smell a rat”, maybe indicating that NASA is trying to play a game:
By manipulating the pictures, but leaving recognizable traces, they set up a scenario in which we are herded to believe that there are giant UFO`s around the sun!
This hypothesis does not have merit, which can be proven by looking into it:

Fact is:
1. NASA posts pictures with anomalies.
2. NASA later removes the pictures, manipulates them and reposts them again.
3. The manipulation diminishes the appearances of the anomalies
4. Without the first posted reference picture it would be hard to even recognize the anomalies in the manipulated picture.
5. NASA claims that the anomalies are compression artefacts and they are “rectifying” the problem.

That is standard dumbification procedure for the normal public. To assume that it is been done intentionally to only draw attention to the fact that something with UFO`s is going on at the sun, is just ridiculous.
The question remains: Why are they not removing the "artefacts" completely? I don’t know.
But I do know that with 99.99 % probability these are NOT artefacts. You might still reply: Well that’s what NASA wants you to think!
Well, here it comes:

This is from Lockheed. Same "artefact". But we are still in the big conspirational USA, so here is this:

This is a picture from the Japanese HINODE satellite. Do you see the "artefacts"?

Zoom:

So, we have the same optical phenomena of gigantic spheres appearing near the sun. This is from a different satellite, from a different organization in a different country.

Source: http://solar-b.nao.ac.jp/latest/xrt_ffi_latest.gif

For me that closes the discussion of “compression artefacts”, outdated satellites or a NASA setup.
Be sceptic, but not ignorant.

Last edited by bashi; 02-12-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:59 AM   #20
Firinn
Avalon Senior Member

Yip Bashi, you make a strong case for these not being "artifacts" I'm definately on the same page as you with this.

See my earlier post on the "other" Sun UFO thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=190

The way I see it is, the "cat's already out of the bag" with these objects and there's nothing NASA can do to debunk the truth of this. However, I get a gut feeling that there's further compelling, unseen evidence that is being covered up by giving us more of what is already irrefutable. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Your vigillence and invested energy is much appreciated.

Namaste
Firinn
Old 02-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #21
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn View Post
However, I get a gut feeling that there's further compelling, unseen evidence that is being covered up by giving us more of what is already irrefutable. Do you see where I'm going with this?
Yes. But what can that be? Any ideas?
Old 02-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #22
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

@ Bashi

Those two spheres on the left side, Hinode, are there all the time. Could be dust or the lens...

What about this one:

Now with my amazing artskills ,... but you'll get the picture:

Made me think of this guy:

Swami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:07 PM   #23
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post

This is from Lockheed. Same "artefact". But we are still in the big conspirational USA, so here is this:

This is a picture from the Japanese HINODE satellite. Do you see the "artefacts"?

Zoom:

[/CENTER]

So, we have the same optical phenomena of gigantic spheres appearing near the sun. This is from a different satellite, from a different organization in a different country.

Source: http://solar-b.nao.ac.jp/latest/xrt_ffi_latest.gif

For me that closes the discussion of “compression artefacts”, outdated satellites or a NASA setup.
Be sceptic, but not ignorant.

awesome.... I'm no scientist but I'd call that pretty good evidence!.. way to go!!... what say ye NASA?? LOL
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:38 PM   #24
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Hinode 2010-02-11

Spheres still there, same place...

Source: http://solar-b.nao.ac.jp/latest_e/
Swami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:13 PM   #25
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe the ufo’s are instruments of Nibiru…smaller crafts preparing our sun to send information, via sun flares…
Or, they could be meteorites/debris left behind the comet Neet/Nibiru or whatever that big [ahemm] was...
Maybe this is a distraction and never was real pictures of the sun…after all they do come from Nasa…
But to play along…I believe the Sun is going to be very important during this transition. In ancient Egyptian art, there are countless pieces of what appears to be a sun on top of the head of people/gods... what could it mean… higher consciousness, or something like that?

And others seem to be worshipping or receiving energies from the Sun.

Yeah, the sun is or was heavily involved, either way something’s up with our Light source…

The thing that’s got me buzzing is the small object attached to the Sun in the following pictures…
Anyone here know what that is?

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote