Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 08:05 AM   #26
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Goodbye Avolon

I started a thread for daily updates & articles in the economy section.
Hopefully it will prevent multiple threads apearing all over the place.
I asked for it to be pinned but it has not been. Its up to the mods to spread the word about threads like this if they want the forums to be well ordered & non-confusing.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:18 AM   #27
arcora
Banned

I'm not so sure I like this new format either.

I very much appreciated the tangents that users went on. So much of this can be confusing - it was invaluable to me to read and post about issues that weren't necessarily the core focus of the forum. It helped me to see the bigger picture and understand others better.

All of my life I have found inspiration for Great Ideas while following tangents. Now I feel stifled.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:35 AM   #28
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
I presently feel from my heart that the stuffing has been knocked out of the forum-i can't feel any fluidity within it-don't know why-feel the force luke!Strange man.I realise that it was becoming a little chaotic but i feel this is a little too stringent and breaks/compartmentalises issues that need addressing in a fluid and free manner which consequently brings people together to share their experiences on such matters.Before this forum i never had been a part of any other-it seems i had a love affair which lasted two weeks!lol.No worries though i shalll keep my eye on happenings and do my own research as usual-problem is i won't be able to share it as with other people!?
I have come across some really great links to ufo and hermetic stuff also today;a new crop circle series i am unable to post them though for people to appreciate-so frustrating and not right at all.
i would love to see what you got in here: http://johnlearsmoon.myfastforum.org/index.php

cheers m8....
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:39 AM   #29
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Goodbye Avolon

People,

If your intuitive feelings are telling you that this forum is not right for you, then why are you not listening?

Is is that you hope by forcing your will on the rest of the forum you can change this into something that you 'like'?

Go with your feelings people, this forum will be right for some, but not for others.

Stay or Go, it's up to YOU.

Peace

Jay
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:43 AM   #30
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypierce2008 View Post
People,

If your intuitive feelings are telling you that this forum is not right for you, then why are you not listening?

Is is that you hope by forcing your will on the rest of the forum you can change this into something that you 'like'?

Go with your feelings people, this forum will be right for some, but not for others.

Stay or Go, it's up to YOU.

Peace

Jay
I'm happy you like it the way it is Jay.

Thanks for the bum's rush.

I was hoping that by stating my opinion I might be able to inspire change.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:45 AM   #31
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Morphious,

Actually, this string should be posted in the 'off topic' section.

I understand what te Avalon team are trying to do, to get the right objective information from the posters, and keep the direction of the forum moving in the correct way. One must admnit that subjects began to overlap into other subjects and eventually were totally changed into someting else.

I also understand your point of view as sometines a comment or asubject triggers a memory or an idea and I also find that useful.

We must all be pacient and also try and focus our attentions to the subjects in hand. Not wanting to sound turse, but it could be that certain people may be at the wrong forum for their needs.

I'm sure you will understand that the Avalon Forum is new and with anything new has to find its' own legs. Strings like this, albeit course at times, are also important and should be taken into consideration. It could be a good idea to create another section for 'ideas'.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphious View Post
This forum is not to make people happy or to GROW in numbers. I'm not sure what these people are thinking but it surely is not for "everyone" It was ok the way it was , and now you cant post in alot of the treads that are "cool" or something people want to talk about ....UFO's for instance i mean HELLO more than half of project cam interviews had something to do with UFO's no ?? this is so bad i cant beleave the betrayal i feel. It's like the people ive thought that where out for the "truth" are now the supressers .... unbelievable...just unbelievable..im going to a new forum...better yet ...im going to make a forum slash LIVE CHAT ! where people can get together....laterz....
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:47 AM   #32
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
I presently feel from my heart that the stuffing has been knocked out of the forum-i can't feel any fluidity within it-don't know why-feel the force luke!Strange man.I realise that it was becoming a little chaotic but i feel this is a little too stringent and breaks/compartmentalises issues that need addressing in a fluid and free manner which consequently brings people together to share their experiences on such matters.Before this forum i never had been a part of any other-it seems i had a love affair which lasted two weeks!lol.No worries though i shalll keep my eye on happenings and do my own research as usual-problem is i won't be able to share it as with other people!?
I have come across some really great links to ufo and hermetic stuff also today;a new crop circle series i am unable to post them though for people to appreciate-so frustrating and not right at all.
I have to say that i agree with you 110%.

I know the aim of project avalon is to form communities and to establish a ground crew and i think it was serving that purpose very well before the changes.

It just seems a little bit more formal now and has kind of robbed the forum of the personal touch that it had before.

No offence to Bill and Kerry, im sure they had everyones best intentions in mind when they orchestrated the changes but this is about everyone else as well as it is about their sources.

Ive been researching this field for nearly ten years now and i feel i have enough knowledge to debate even the most credited researchers in the field yet as it is now they have been put on a pedastal and the common man is no longer held in high regard.

I didnt come here to listen to what other people had to say, i came here to discuss their ideas and knowledge whilst sharing mine.

Each persons difference is an expansion onto ourselves.

[edit] - Also, Project camelot was serving quite well as a database for the diamonds in the dirt, if people feel that this forum has to be a one stop shop for all of their research then i think they are being very selfish. There are many places to get information and research knowledge but a forum cannot be this, a forum is about sharing ideas and learning what other people know. Not just the people who have been interviewed by Camelot, there are many more people who may not have their notoriety but still have important stuff to share.

I mean no offence to any of the forum mods when i say this, it is just my opinion.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 09-24-2008 at 08:53 AM.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:50 AM   #33
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hi jaypierce2008,

I don't like the changes, but I think you're spot on. Good post.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:26 AM   #34
mkpetrov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
Hi jaypierce2008,

I don't like the changes, but I think you're spot on. Good post.
I think that this is exactly what are the changes/actions about.
"Is is that you hope by forcing your will on the rest of the forum you can change this into something that you 'like'?" - the changes are indeed about that, some people doesn`t want the forum like it is (Was, actually. And it was its natural state. Now is artifical) and want to force their will on the rest of the people.
mkpetrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:34 AM   #35
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

The negativity on the site now about the new forums is beyond me...we should all be grateful that Camelot and Avalon have come into our lives and we have found them. There are no coincidences. Therefore i suggest stop trying to whinge and complain how things were or should be and start positively engaging and exchanging in the now. If this place isnt for u...so be it..best of luck, love and peace to u but to continuously write thread after thread about how u know of people now confused on this site or how someone is now not returning cos its too ''moderated'' is not what this place is about and quite frankly disrespectful to Bill, Kerry and the workers on here.
There are plenty of other forums on the net to fill needs maybe this one cant for u...

No offense intended to anyone

peace

bananaman

Last edited by mikey; 09-24-2008 at 10:12 AM.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:07 AM   #36
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Its pointless complaining about the team selection until you see how they play
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:23 AM   #37
sirian77

i'm asking myself why i can't post anymore in the camelot forum section. i was discussing crop circles in that section and now i don't have the right anymore to reply to some posts. can this be changed please? no point in keeping the thread alive when people can't post anymore.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:23 AM   #38
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi,

I noticed a lot of frustration here ... and perhaps I understand.
But maybe you have to approach this at a different angle ?

I noticed that more and more people were focused on "What's going to happen" and "Fact finding".
I think the difference in essence here is: awareness versus consciousness.

As probably many of you I like to analyze, get to know things and raise my awareness. What I noticed for myself is that negativity
took over and I was almost becoming a fear monger myself ...

If you arrived here you are probably already for a great deal aware of what's going on. That's very good.

But what is now needed most is to become conscious that we need a solution based on OUR good intentions.

You can't fight the system with the facts ... for several reasons:
1. It's come too far to address it 'head on'
2. We should stay away from the way they want to fight

I came to the conclusion that data mining and websites like half past human are so successful because WE are literally filling the internet
with threads and posts about facts, fear, suggestions etc.

Since we are co-creators we are LIKELY to CREATE the discussed outcome !
That's not the intention of Avalon ...

Avalon, the way I understand it, opposes the system by deliberately turn away from the facts/weapons used by the system.
When we choose are own thoughts, creative, cooperative, constructional etc. we are likely to create a better outcome.

An outcome WE choose ...

Instead of raising the awareness further and further it's more important to raise consciousness now.
Fortunately there is a lot discussion going on and many ideas are generated. I sincerely hope that we will not get stuck to that level.
If we don't leave our computers every now and then and really start physical group meetings, do concrete first steps
it will remain at idea level ...

Please stay on board, switch caps and help yourself and others to get this ship (tanker size) on course again !!
Very well stated!

"Love yourselves. Trust your emerging Knowings!" ~ Archangel Zadkiel

PEACE!
Namaste!
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:38 AM   #39
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Aloha Rocky, all the threads were saved until we could sort them out. Nothing was deleted, just moved on a temporary basis. The info you posted is not lost. Hopefully it will be back shortly. Please let us know which one it was.

Mahalo,

Makani
I've lost threads too guys, but I think some of us are being a little too quick to thrown the baby out with the bathwater. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to try and sort out the thousands of threads into a coherent, navigable structure.

The mods have said that nothing has been deleted, and that everything should be available again soon. They have also said that the Camelot section may re-open soon.

I'm going to wait and see.

Love and blessings to all
Old 09-24-2008, 10:46 AM   #40
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Goodbye Avolon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxForceFive View Post
I'm not a feel-good warm fuzzy 'love and light' new ager. I'm here for the nuts and bolts. I want to know what's going on, why is it going on, how can we prepare and what is going to happen. I'm also keenly interested in the ET side of the equation. I hope Avalon can still be a place I can come and feel welcome to participate. Many of us came here through the excellent testimonies brought to Camelot, hopefully the 'fact-finders' in our forum membership won't be squeezed out.
i agree with this. the fuzzy head in the clouds people are great and what have a positive atttitude im inot all the esoteric stuff and all the channeling alien stuff, i beleive it all. what most dont get is tho that the system is about to crash spectacularly!! hence (as far as i can gather ) this forum wa screated to get like minded people together to survive the coming chaos.

some people on here seem to think its a talking shop about chrystals, faries, trolls and aliens. if people are upset about not being able to talk about such things then yes fair enough they can "go " somehwere else.

i think people are failing to grasp the severity here. we are about to have no visible means of support. possible food interuptions, energy interuptions, boilogical war, nuclear war, total collpase of the monetary and banking system world wide.

i am not opposing meditation and sitting round in a room full of orgonite but we must be practical. i want to meet like minded survivalists who will indeed offer practical help and networking.

spirituality will not feed us physically, praying wont stop neutron radiation poisoning, or biochemical diseses ect.

we need to think practically first and use our spirituality to guide us, now i understand some will want to just sit it out and late fate decide their destiny. i am not one of them. i understand what kerry and bill are trying to do here, MANY OF YOU IT SEEMS DO NOT. you ownt always be sat there with access to the internet or have the freedom to have stuff on you would like to veiw.. the global fascist state is closing in on us and this site is an opportunity to get the ground crew together to possibly join up and help each other wherever we may be.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS NOT GOING TO BE SOME WALK IN THE PARK WHERE WE CAN CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT TO DO INSIDE THE CURRENT SYSTEM. WE MUST BE PREPARED AND READY TO GO IT ALONE. SITTING IN YOUR KITCHEN ON THE INTERNET AND DOING ANYTHING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE IS ALL ABOUT TO END.. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

ty bill and kerry rant over keep the good work going .
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:48 AM   #41
Stephen

Say...nobody 'Misses' the Project Camelot Section more then I.

I will give this new forum a chance.
Maybe there is something *I* cannot 'see' yet.
It has only been less then a day so far.
A little early to judge now isn't it?

FYI: For those like me that really looks forawrd to ZORGON's POSTS then try here: http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi

EDIT: Opps, I forgot ...This is the Open Minds Forum.
They were the Unofficial Official Project Camelot Forum for quite some time before Avalon fired up.

You will usually find him in the John Lear Section.
Zorgon is a great guy and has a sharp wit.
He has been known to simply disappear in a blink of an eye too...
So I would read his posts while you can...
Old 09-24-2008, 10:54 AM   #42
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

I started a thread for daily updates & articles in the economy section.
Hopefully it will prevent multiple threads apearing all over the place.
I asked for it to be pinned but it has not been. Its up to the mods to spread the word about threads like this if they want the forums to be well ordered & non-confusing.

Hiya Eyes, regarding the 'pinning' I do believe I got back to you via PM to explain what was happening...?? Everyone ( admin,mods,bill,kerry) have been working around the clock in order to get the new forum ready in time. Please, please can people display some patience here..? For a small handful of people to have achieved this change around in so little time ontop of family life/work/committments etc is incredible!!

I have just had a quick flick through this thread, and it appears to be 50/50 on how people are feeling with the changes. ( obviously, this was anticipated!)
Like ANY comminity, there will NEVER be 100% people who share the same views.

I can only say that the decision was NOT made lightly! I feel that the notice Bill/Kerry posted clarified their stance clearly.

I do hope that over a short time the members here who are not happy, will adjust to the new format and continue to contribute in the high level which was previously displayed.

This is the first opportunity for me to get online today, and view the new layout completely and catch up with postings....
look forward to the future weeks and months ahead as we grow/share in our lovely COMMUNITY!

best wishes to all
kate

Last edited by Kate; 09-24-2008 at 10:56 AM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:55 AM   #43
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Goodbye Avolon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
I have to say that i agree with you 110%.

I know the aim of project avalon is to form communities and to establish a ground crew and i think it was serving that purpose very well before the changes.

It just seems a little bit more formal now and has kind of robbed the forum of the personal touch that it had before.

No offence to Bill and Kerry, im sure they had everyones best intentions in mind when they orchestrated the changes but this is about everyone else as well as it is about their sources.

Ive been researching this field for nearly ten years now and i feel i have enough knowledge to debate even the most credited researchers in the field yet as it is now they have been put on a pedastal and the common man is no longer held in high regard.

I didnt come here to listen to what other people had to say, i came here to discuss their ideas and knowledge whilst sharing mine.

Each persons difference is an expansion onto ourselves.

[edit] - Also, Project camelot was serving quite well as a database for the diamonds in the dirt, if people feel that this forum has to be a one stop shop for all of their research then i think they are being very selfish. There are many places to get information and research knowledge but a forum cannot be this, a forum is about sharing ideas and learning what other people know. Not just the people who have been interviewed by Camelot, there are many more people who may not have their notoriety but still have important stuff to share.

I mean no offence to any of the forum mods when i say this, it is just my opinion.
i think again the point is missed here. we are about toi be bulldozed into a fascist state. you have to get a grasp of reality. im beginning to think that most of the people who watched camelot videos have no idea what the new world order is about and what the plans of the elite are.

i like a good chinwag about crop cirlces as good as the next man sadly the way this forum is gong most of you wont make it to meet up with like minded people to discuss these amazing and facsinating subjects if you get distracted by them. it seems quite a lot of you fail to grasp adequetley the scale of what is about to take place on earth. good luck to the dreamers.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:56 AM   #44
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi,

Since we are co-creators we are LIKELY to CREATE the discussed outcome !
That's not the intention of Avalon ...

Avalon, the way I understand it, opposes the system by deliberately turn away from the facts/weapons used by the system.
When we choose are own thoughts, creative, cooperative, constructional etc. we are likely to create a better outcome.
Ok, I take your point Operator but from a co-creation point of view which is more powerful: discussions about the POSSIBILITY that something cataclysmic is going to happen or full-blown BELIEF that it will?

Surely the belief that catastrophe IS going to happen is the foundation of Avalon- it IS coming soon so you'd better be prepared? That's not a position I'm willing to take just yet.

I'm not saying that forming ground crews isn't a good idea, but as we have been told by various witnesses the future is not set in stone, and if we think we have the entire picture then we're sadly mistaken.

Isn't accepting that the apocalypse is coming one of the main reasons the Illuminati are trying to bring it about? Self-fulfilling prophecy?
Old 09-24-2008, 10:57 AM   #45
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Seems to me that we have some victim conciousness issues here.

"I" want this "I" want that "I" want to read "I" want "my" old posts.[1]

Let is flow people.

Blockages will be cleared

Breath, relax, let it happen.

Its all good.

Remember - we are amazing - amazing things are going to be done by our intent. Never forget the primary purpose.

A..

--

[1] Hey look, I know I did that one, I never claimed I was perfect - except I know that in aggregate, WE all are
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:02 AM   #46
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

id be happyt if all non relevant info went on hold.. i like the changes tho. its cuts all the ******** out. this site forum is about survival. when they come for you in your kitchen while your making a tea or coffee and take all your comouters away and then arrest you terrorism charges, what say you then. people need to pull their head out of their asses!!!!!!
SORRY FOR BEING SO BLUNT BUT WHINER AND WHINGERS ARE A HHHHHHUUUUUUGE!!!!! DISRESPECT TO WHAT KERRY AND BILL ARE TRYING TO DO.. EASY TO SEE JUST BY THIS FORUM HOW EASILY HUMAN NATURE CAN BE DIVIDED AND CONQUERED. YES SOMETIMES I CAN SEE HOW THE ELITE MUST LOOK AND LAUGH AT THE STUPIDITY OF HUMANITY. IN THEIR EYES THEY CANT LOSE VERSUS THE DUMB CATTLE.... DO YOU NOT SEE IT??????? PEACE
Old 09-24-2008, 11:06 AM   #47
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
I've lost threads too guys, but I think some of us are being a little too quick to thrown the baby out with the bathwater. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to try and sort out the thousands of threads into a coherent, navigable structure.

The mods have said that nothing has been deleted, and that everything should be available again soon. They have also said that the Camelot section may re-open soon.
I agree with that. But I think that some things are really good only when being let in its own way. The forum was lively before, even though we had many changes in between. Now we have too many changes suddenly visible. This is what I think has made some people feel not good. If the forum is really meant for the everyone, then think why did no one really thought of any change? I think its because things were still easy before the changes. May be the moderators have to think about this when doing further changes.

To make it simple, I feel that the flow has been interrupted and it will take some time for us to get back to normal flow. Just going to wait for some more time, so that things might sort out well.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:08 AM   #48
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Ok, I take your point Operator but from a co-creation point of view which is more powerful: discussions about the POSSIBILITY that something cataclysmic is going to happen or full-blown BELIEF that it will?

Surely the belief that catastrophe IS going to happen is the foundation of Avalon- it IS coming soon so you'd better be prepared? That's not a position I'm willing to take just yet.

I'm not saying that forming ground crews isn't a good idea, but as we have been told by various witnesses the future is not set in stone, and if we think we have the entire picture then we're sadly mistaken.

Isn't accepting that the apocalypse is coming one of the main reasons the Illuminati are trying to bring it about? Self-fulfilling prophecy?
prepare for the worst hope for the best.. my intent and thoughts are good. im also preparing for the practicalties. southern hemisphere dwellers can indeed probably relax a little more. northen hemishpere dwellers are and will be right in the thick of it. the usa will instill martial law and the economy will be toast october 1st. you can prepare how you want it sup to you. i jsut want to meet like minded people who are reliable and wont "loose it" when there is no food , no petrol and no more regualt daily life . MOST PEOPLE ON HERE ARE STILL CLEARLY UNPREPARED FOR ANY COMING EVENTS.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:20 AM   #49
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
prepare for the worst hope for the best.. my intent and thoughts are good. im also preparing for the practicalties. southern hemisphere dwellers can indeed probably relax a little more. northen hemishpere dwellers are and will be right in the thick of it. the usa will instill martial law and the economy will be toast october 1st. you can prepare how you want it sup to you. i jsut want to meet like minded people who are reliable and wont "loose it" when there is no food , no petrol and no more regualt daily life . MOST PEOPLE ON HERE ARE STILL CLEARLY UNPREPARED FOR ANY COMING EVENTS.
No argument there dude. I'm just trying to remind people that it isn't CERTAIN that there will be a cataclysm. Prepare for the possibility by all means, we'd be daft not to, but don't take it as a certainty. The Law of Attraction has a habit of picking up on things like that.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:30 AM   #50
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i think again the point is missed here. we are about toi be bulldozed into a fascist state. you have to get a grasp of reality. im beginning to think that most of the people who watched camelot videos have no idea what the new world order is about and what the plans of the elite are.

i like a good chinwag about crop cirlces as good as the next man sadly the way this forum is gong most of you wont make it to meet up with like minded people to discuss these amazing and facsinating subjects if you get distracted by them. it seems quite a lot of you fail to grasp adequetley the scale of what is about to take place on earth. good luck to the dreamers.

The point im stating is that this forum was a place to share ideas.
It is now a place to state ideas. This does not sit well with a lot of people, and i feel this forum will not do as well as it would have done before.

This isnt just about a select few, this should be about enlightening other people too. And if they need to ask questions then so be it, its their right as inteligent rational people.

I'm not concerned about myself, i will be alright. But for those who have just stumbled upon here to find that they are not allowed to ask questions puts this forum up there with every other 'heres the facts now get em down ya' site out there. And that is not what attracted me in the first place.

I was attracted to the openness and the mutual respect for whistleblowers and 'ordinary' (for lack of a better word) people alike.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote