Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default PROJECT AVALON -- free speech? Domain name transfer

Control of avalon - domain name transfer
Hi all,

For those who are not aware, Project Avalon was taken off-line for the past few hours due to a dispute between Bill Ryan and myself in regard to the removal (closing) of the Thuban thread. I closed down the Forum to prevent further destruction of this thread and to ascertain from Bill, why it had been closed. I later learned that he had not actually closed it himself but wrote a message advising the Mod team that it should be closed. As a result it was closed. I have not seen this message. I advised Bill that I temporarily shut down the forum for a few hours and wanted to discuss this and other things that he has been doing that are in violation of copyright law as well as slander of a certain individual. I wanted to prevent any further violations of this nature, due to the fact that his actions threaten me, my status as a youtube director, Project Avalon and Project Camelot as his actions leave us open for lawsuits.

For some reason Bill chooses to ignore this and continues to make disparaging remarks about Jack Burns who accompanied me recently on my trip to Europe and in the U.S. conducting Camelot interviews. Bill was of course invited to come along declined as he wished to remain in Switzerland and did not want to go along with me or with Jack. As I mentioned on Camelot, my plan is for Jack Burns to work with me via my new site Project Camelot Productions to create Camelot conferences worldwide, once an investor has been found.

It will be of special interest to all that Bob Dean has embraced Jack Burns as a brother and we spent many wonderful hours chatting about many subjects while in Laughlin. Bob and Jack share a background in the military. I will be releasing an upcoming interview with Bob in which he substantiates further witness testimony from several of our whistle blowers.

It is important that people recognize that with over a million visitors a month and a pending TV show in the works Project Camelot is vulnerable to become a target of the PTB (powers-that-be) at any time. It is with this in mind that all must realize that using a very famous song such as the Beatles IMAGINE on a Camelot video would be unacceptable... without first obtaining the copyright license. This is common knowledge in Hollywood as well as in media circles worldwide.

I have now relinquished control of the projectavalon.net domain name. I wish to state here that I do not agree with the editorial stance of this forum and do not agree with the removal of the Thuban thread. This site is now completely under Bill Ryan's control.

I am working to establish an overall portal page where links to all our respective sites will be including a link to Project Camelot.

Best wishes,

Kerry
..."if you build it they will come"
Field of Dreams
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #2
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: PROJECT AVALON -- free speech? Domain name transfer

I am so confused right know wow . I don't know what to believe

anymore. Kerry have you read this thread yet. Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon

chat.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #3
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON -- free speech? Domain name transfer

I love you Kerry.

It would seem that the planets are working against everyone right now.

Thanks for your courage.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

As long as whistleblowers and good info is put forth I will continue to support PA/PC.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
monique
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: PROJECT AVALON -- free speech? Domain name transfer

Kerry, whit respect I will say that don't exist a neutral investor in this world and the succsess of PC is because is good as gold, trust. Monique.
monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #6
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

That is very sad news to me. PA activities should not endanger PC. I see a lot of misunderstanding, and also different point of views creating a split. It's in the air, I see it everywhere... Let the wind pass before making decision. Maybe a couple weeks... Or might there be other things we do not know... Anyway, I will follow you both on your journey, seperated or together.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:26 PM   #7
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Bill Rayan = 1

Kerry Cassidy = 1

1+1= Everything

2-1= Nothing

TR
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #8
derpif
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
... Let the wind pass before making decision. Maybe a couple weeks...
That`s a really good advice.
I hope K&B will take it.
Love them both.
derpif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

will originator's of threads
be allowed to choose
whether their posts go to project avalon
and/or project camelot ?

thank you
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #10
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder what loyal Mod will be sacrificed this time to appease the B&K Gods?

Who will be the scapegoat this time so B&K can walk around unstained from their sins?

How many lies will they tell and retell to defend their morality?

B&K stand on a pile of mods and members who have put their hearts and souls into Avalon... only to be sacrificed to the greater good of "Avalon" in order to cover up the greed and pettiness of B&K.

This is no more than a public domestic situation. The kids (members) are being split up amongst the parents. The property is being distributed equally, each one trying to destroy the most loved aspects of the other.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." "The Mourning Bride" (1697) by William Congreve.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #11
Harry_CDN
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I just read this post from Kerry and understand some of her points.

1. Where ever you host, they have Terms of Agreements to follow
2. If some person writes in stating a site is violating some legal law with correct proof then the hosting company must take action.
3. People love to threaten online sites. If you can avoid it then stay out of the arena.
4. The bigger you are the more of a target you become.
Harry_CDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #12
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argante View Post
I wonder what loyal Mod will be sacrificed this time to appease the B&K Gods?

Who will be the scapegoat this time so B&K can walk around unstained from their sins?

How many lies will they tell and retell to defend their morality?

B&K stand on a pile of mods and members who have put their hearts and souls into Avalon... only to be sacrificed to the greater good of "Avalon" in order to cover up the greed and pettiness of B&K.

This is no more than a public domestic situation. The kids (members) are being split up amongst the parents. The property is being distributed equally, each one trying to destroy the most loved aspects of the other.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." "The Mourning Bride" (1697) by William Congreve.
Sorry, but it doesn't even seem like you read the post. This has nothing to do with "sacrificing" mods, this is a conflict between the respective founders of the projects that happen to affect members but mostly it affects their stance towards whistle-blowers and other individuals within the PC network.

I see no signs for a reason to remove any mod's. That is absurd and not the issue.

But "control of information" debate is a serious topic, and it should be discussed. No one has the right to take on a "mentor" role or guide peoples perception of the 'truth', not mod's, not Bill and not Kerry. You read what you feel drawn to, and you make up your own mind.
Thuban as well.

If someone is proclaiming ritual abuse or something of that like, that is not Ok, but then you don't swing freedom of information, you swing common sense.

So the "do you have children?" metaphor won't work, no-one should take upon them self to "guide" anyone here unless they ask, not anyone.

This is not church.

Thank you for your time,

Tommy
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #13
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

What is needed is a cooling period... (collect your thoughts)...

After, a time, a sort of pretrial conference... NOT A TANTRUM !!!

Shutting down the forum was a TANTRUM....

Adults learn to Talk...

Trooly,

Tango

Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #14
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Having read Bills points in the chatroom, (which still need to be verified - maybe a video ofBbill confirming he typed all that stuff) I think kerrys statement is weak. That is all.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #15
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

What you and Bill do is your bizness, and no one else's. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. We came here alone and naked , and thats the way we will leave, but this time unashamed.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:24 PM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
What you and Bill do is your bizness, and no one else's. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. We came here alone and naked , and thats the way we will leave, but this time unashamed.
BINGO!

This whole conflict just seems childish and silly in my eyes and it serves as a distraction from issues such as the current earth changes (quake in Chile) and so forth. The PTW get what they want when we become distracted.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:26 PM   #17
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

A call for focus..

thank you HJ and all..
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:28 PM   #18
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
BINGO!

This whole conflict just seems childish and silly in my eyes and it serves as a distraction from issues such as the current earth changes (quake in Chile) and so forth. The PTW get what they want when we become distracted.
Not at all Humble Janitor. As we work through our issues, we deal the PTW the greatest blow we can, because they depend utterly on our remaining befuddled in our confusions. We're sorting. And the Universe is pushing the process. Let's not take hasty steps that interfere with our individual and collective corrective actions and healing processes.

We are on the right track, even when the fan gets splattered
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #19
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I completely agree. (with 777)

I have nothing but gratitude to Bill and Kerry for creating this site and this space for us. All their hard work.

Even with the familiarity of knowing who they are or might be from reading their words and seeing their videos, I do not for one minute believe that I own a piece of them.. nor of the piece that says 'they are BIll and Kerry'... they can be whom they choose to be, together or separate, one forum or two.

Would we put such restrictions on ourselves that we demand from them?

If either wanted to work in Macdonalds as of tomorrow, that would be fine with me. Whatever further insights or words they have to give is also up to them. As it is for anyone else on this forum.

I am glad that you have written something about the matter Kerry, and Bill has too. So we are not wondering about what may be.

This is a kindness from you both.

We must all find our own way in this world. We cannot find it through the lives of others, though we see our own reflections in them.

Peace and love to all of you,

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #20
tpmputterman
Avalon Senior Member

Why are Bill and Kerry fighting they should no better than that.

With all I have learned from them and others it seems as they are going against all they have been teaching.

Is it me or does the TV show seem weird.
They have gave up a lot of time and money to do what they have done and
I am so grateful, but it seems as if their moods are changing to the ego side?

Wish them well they are great brave people and hope they can work out whatever they are fighting about. Just does not seem right coming from people like them that know better.
tpmputterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:50 PM   #21
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

When i was a child , i spoke and acted like a child. I will never take sides, but only seek truth. Taking sides is the goal of the NWO.
There are no sides to take.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:04 PM   #22
dj kelly
Avalon Senior Member

I am a new member here, and thought i had found a place of freedom and truth, .... so when i see things like petty squables boil over and actualy shut a forum down, it makes me wonder if i havnt swapped one Controler for another, this forum i thought was for all of us to express our thoughts, ideas, however wacky they may seem, i relise we dont live in the world we all would like to, but i can show many forums that refuse to kowtow to the PTB, and dont worry about copy right laws ect: and stay online with out trouble,

my real point is, we are supposed to be the awake ones... yet when we subscribe to this ego/ pettiness, we leave ourselfes open to ridicule and certainly dont help others to awaken, this in fact is just what the PTB want,

So bill and kerry, whatever your reasons for your disputes and no matter whos right or wrong, you are doing yourselfes and all of us a great diservice by your actions, you both started this ball rolling you have a responsibility to see it through to the end, let go of ego, and remember what it was that got you to started in the 1st place,

one last thing, for you both to have helped bring us all togetheryou deserve
a big thank you, but this thing isnt realy about you two is it, its about every one, you were just the catalist we the masses are the flow ,

sorry to all if i sound a bit angry , but it had to be said ,

love and light to all DJ
dj kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #23
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

i send my love to both bill and kerry and wish them all the best on new adventures,

keep those heart fires burning and radiate love out
it will be ok

love m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:19 PM   #24
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Be Love Bill and Kerry as this will make you One.
The love flow is the stargate to the new universe .
Dichotomies we must leave behind . They are the very
stuff this old world is made .

I trust you'll find a way to unity and harmony even if on different journeys.

I Love You both
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:24 PM   #25
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

sometimes toothfairy, one must just see things for what they are and let go
no need for fighting, its a compleate waste of energy
only love can move mountains and be the change thats needed
love
m x