Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-12-2009, 01:13 AM   #176
franciejones
Banned

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

I did not know the interviewed James G.

I also was disgusted that Mega-Ego Kerry did not apologize to Greer.

I guess I am sickly fascinated as so many of their so called whistleblowers are so full of ****: HDeacon, (yes, I said it.....) Dan Burisch..(cannot believe ANYONE ever believed that joker) (oops, better be careful. I may get "moderated, Big Brother the control freak is always watching here)

And yes, it would appear PC wants a fear based cult OR something equally unreal.

I find it amazing after ALL the you tube comments (some of which were mine) that so many are saying how they loved the Greer interview. I thought I was in the company of "Free thinkers". But that cannot be the case with so many saying what they are on this thread of how they like the video. Its just another form of letting someone else think for you. See the flaws for what they are...don't you think???

I certainly do. I was a mindless follower.Thought PC was vetting their witnesses (for the most part)...not anymore. Perhaps that is why I sound so jaded...I feel betrayed by my own stupidity.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:17 AM   #177
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Steven Greer for President 2012!!

Who better to manage societal concern in a post-disclosure world than the guy who has helped us more than any other.
Gosh, I hope you are joking! He is an egomanic too! lol. Just classier than some
Old 08-12-2009, 02:29 AM   #178
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

Quote:
That's the essence of the quarantine Greer talks about. There aren't ships with guns or frickin laser beams waiting to shoot us down if we try to escape earth. We simply won't find our way out of 3D without first finding unconditional love and compassion.
That excellent quote is from Myplanet2 from the 'other' Greer thread, the one with the smear campaign title. Thanks
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:39 AM   #179
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post

I guess I am sickly fascinated as so many of their so called whistleblowers are so full of ****: HDeacon, (yes, I said it.....) Dan Burisch..(cannot believe ANYONE ever believed that joker) (oops, better be careful. I may get "moderated, Big Brother the control freak is always watching here)

And yes, it would appear PC wants a fear based cult OR something equally unreal.

I find it amazing after ALL the you tube comments (some of which were mine) that so many are saying how they loved the Greer interview. I thought I was in the company of "Free thinkers". But that cannot be the case with so many saying what they are on this thread of how they like the video. Its just another form of letting someone else think for you. See the flaws for what they are...don't you think???

I certainly do. I was a mindless follower.Thought PC was vetting their witnesses (for the most part)...not anymore. Perhaps that is why I sound so jaded...I feel betrayed by my own stupidity.
Imagine that!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:44 AM   #180
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The comment above is a very negatively oriented comment. The best thing to do in light of the interview, is to take it for what it is and move on now. Try to put the best foot forward an so on. To be quite honest, let's stop moping shall we?

These comments are not really assisting anyone here with moving forward in a positive direction. We've got to keep on moving forward
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:35 AM   #181
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, just heard the Radio interview by Bill with Kerry.... Geez Kerry.... it seems that you are not listening to your viewers and you are continuing to try to explain yourself and your modum of interview.... it won't make any difference now as you DO NOT WANT to listen even to our opinion..... well.... I used to think that you were a little bit enlightened but most of us now know different... Dr Greer is talking from a very high level and I understand why you and many others will never understand. He is totally correct in everything he said and a lot of us are at a higher level and we understand...... you do not have to explain and try and prove him wrong..... it's all about our own levels and the ones who are vibrating at this higher level will understand what I am saying. Also, he was not phased at all by you because he knows and feels at peace with himself and the Universe.
krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:41 AM   #182
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
The comment above is a very negatively oriented comment. The best thing to do in light of the interview, is to take it for what it is and move on now. Try to put the best foot forward an so on. To be quite honest, let's stop moping shall we?

These comments are not really assisting anyone here with moving forward in a positive direction. We've got to keep on moving forward
As I understand it we are all entitled to our views... it's about Freedom isn't it? So why is someone always trying to stop others from expressing their views on this site and trying to always be niiiiiice! It's not about being nice it's about letting each person express their truth.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:45 AM   #183
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

Quote:

DITTO
Old 08-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #184
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
That excellent quote is from Myplanet2 from the 'other' Greer thread, the one with the smear campaign title. Thanks

Hi Luminari .

That bit of the " unconditional love " baffles me . Would you offer unconditional love to your torturer in Guantanamo bay or Abu Ghraib ?
I would not .
For the purpose of this debate I am going to quote a few paragraphs from
the book "Behold a Pale Horse " by author William Milton Cooper page 197 , 1991 edition ,Light Technology Publishing .

" An alien craft was found on February 13 , 1948 , on a mesa near Aztec, New Mexico . Another craft was located on March 25, 1948 , in White Sands Proving ground . It was 100 feet in diameter . A total of 17 alien bodies were recovered from those two crafts . Of even greater significance was the discovery of a large number of human body parts stored within both of these vehicles . A demon had reared its head and paranoia quickly took hold of everyone then "in the know " . The secret lid immediately became a Top Secret Lid and was screwd down tight . Te security blanket was even tighter
than that imposed upon the manhattan Project ".

So this put to rest the idea that there is no proof that some aliens are evil .

From the same book on page 213 , I will quote the following paragraph .
" The Moon , code named ADAM , was the object of primary interest , followed by the planet Mars , code named EYE . I am now in possession of official NASA photographs of one of the Moon bases . I believe that the Mars colony is also a reality " .

This would put to rest the " quarantine " debate in my view .

It seems to me that progress is 3 steps forward and 2 steps backwards with misinformation .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:28 PM   #185
KellyNUTS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I do not agree. I don't think any difficult questions were asked. It sounded like an hour was spent with Kerry defending what she posted about Greer on PC and trying to get him to say that what he said was "wrong" or "irresponsible". It did not seem like an interview or a debate. It seemed like an arguement and it was painful to watch
I feel exactly the same!!

Before the "debate" I had my reservations about Greer, but now I think he's totally legit!!
I think Bill & Kerry missed the "point" of what Greer was trying to get across in his speech. If people look at Greer like the Jesus of Disclosure then shame on them!! People need to listen to Greer (& other whistleblowers) and then make up their own mind!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystal View Post
Wow, just heard the Radio interview by Bill with Kerry.... Geez Kerry.... it seems that you are not listening to your viewers and you are continuing to try to explain yourself and your modum of interview.... it won't make any difference now as you DO NOT WANT to listen even to our opinion..... well.... I used to think that you were a little bit enlightened but most of us now know different... Dr Greer is talking from a very high level and I understand why you and many others will never understand. He is totally correct in everything he said and a lot of us are at a higher level and we understand...... you do not have to explain and try and prove him wrong..... it's all about our own levels and the ones who are vibrating at this higher level will understand what I am saying. Also, he was not phased at all by you because he knows and feels at peace with himself and the Universe.
I also agree 110% with this!! Throughout the "debate" I kept saying to myself, I wonder if people will really understand with what Greer means by this and by that.

By the end of it all, I was very disappointed with the interview as I thought it was going to be like the other "Whistleblower" interviews and we were gonna get some tasty info, but all we got was a very repetitive debate.

Last edited by KellyNUTS; 08-12-2009 at 12:43 PM.
KellyNUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:46 AM   #186
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
well its a good thing for his pants because with a pose like that you might just see a one eyed snake front row center! Was that Steven Greer or paris hilton?

I agree with the comments about the back drop looking a little un-prepared but the positioning of the people in the video were also kinda spread out.
I thought he was hiding a special guest....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:06 AM   #187
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Gosh, I hope you are joking! He is an egomanic too! lol. Just classier than some
With an action packed indecipherable vocabulary.....
Old 08-13-2009, 01:28 AM   #188
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystal View Post
As I understand it we are all entitled to our views... it's about Freedom isn't it? So why is someone always trying to stop others from expressing their views on this site and trying to always be niiiiiice! It's not about being nice it's about letting each person express their truth.
Thank you for expressing that thought Krystal.

You're correct, its not about being nice
I was not discouraging her from expressing her truth. I'm just not certain that the tone of bemoanment that she was striking was adding anything productive to the dicourse...nice or mean...not really moving any direction.

Its important that when we express our own personal truths we don't stray too far into self-indulgence as it can become a drudge to others.

Then again, some individuals, when expressing their personal truths, don't really care whether its becoming a drudge to others. They are not really concerned about that. They are too busy expressing themselves.

Then there are another group of individuals, who don't absolve themselves of being considerate, just because they are on an internet forum. They still worry about those sorts of things.

Not about being nice...or mean. Just objective, basic manners.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:46 AM   #189
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

The interview did serve a purpose… I learned more about Kerry (and Bill I guess). Each time I get to see someone talk with my own eyes, I learn much more about who they really are and what they're preaching.

Those who teach good communication skills talk about how dialogs are more than just words... that the unspoken communication (stance, hand movement, body language) is equally as much of the conversation. Did you notice Kerry waving her hands around? And touching him constantly?

And I’ve learned Dr. Greer is a class act. Thank you Dr. Greer for your compassion, your concerns, and efforts to do the right thing. Keep up your excellent work, Steven!
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:21 AM   #190
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't watched the entire interview...or read all of the comments...but here is a thought: What if the reptilians have had the upper hand here on Earth for thousands of years...but that we are too useful for them to exterminate (so far)...and/or their capabilities are somewhat limited...so that they have found it necessary to rule by secrecy? What if we have been building underground bases throughout the solar system for THEM? What if the secret space program is for THEM? What if we have been ignorantly and innocently worshipping THEM in our churches, synagogues, and mosques? What if Dr. Steven Greer believes that we are utterly $crewed if we don't do exactly what the reptilians tell us to do? What if he is serving as an Ambassador to the Human Race...to disclose the illusion of benevolent ET's...in the hope that the human race will not choose to resist open reptilian rule and their agenda of a New World Order...which might include the partial extermination and the complete enslavement of the human race? What if Dr. Greer is trying to help us in a strange sort of way? What if Bill and Kerry are simply trying to get at the facts...without spinning them? My take is that Steven knows exactly what is going on...and has a very firm grasp of the alien/ufo subject...but that he is placing a dishonestly positive spin on the subject because he is scared stiff of the reptilians. Bill and Kerry seem to have a more honest approach...but the interview seemed like a case study in frustration...and appeared to be out of control...at times. Read between the lines...to arrive at the truth of this very complex and potentially very dangerous subject. All three of them know a huge amount...and should be listened to very carefully. I like all three of them...but in very different ways.

We may be in more trouble than we think. We may be in more trouble than we can think. We may need to be very wise in order to weave our way out of what could be a very intricate mess. Trench warfare with the reps could be the end of us all. Bowing down and worshipping the reps could be the end of us all. I don't know. I am simply trying to think through various possible scenarios and realities. I am leaning toward a firm yet non-violent solution to all of this. At this point...I want to figure out how to convince the reps to leave. I don't want them to go away mad. I just want them to go away. I don't want them to be hurt or killed. I just want them...and us...to move past what could be billions of years of hatred, atrocities, wars, enslavements, etc, etc, etc. At the present time...I'm tending to think that we need to be separate but equal...and learn how to play nice and fair...before we openly interact in a fully integrated society of humans and reptilians. Maybe we need a couple of million years to cool down and settle down.

I'm currently thinking that removing all secrecy connected with angels, demons, extraterrestrials, interdimensionals, anti-gravity craft, secret space program, deep underground military bases, secret government, black projects, city-states, the true history of the human vs reptilian conflict, etc, etc, etc...PLUS basing the solar system on the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...would create a situation where the reptilian race would find it advantageous for them to exit this solar system without harming us in any way. They need secrecy...and they need a theocracy. If we remove these two things...we will remove them. What if one dark night...half of the planets and moons in the solar system began moving away from the sun with all deliberate speed? An exorsolarcism? This is only conjecture. I probably have no idea what I am talking about. I just can't refrain from speculation...but maybe I should.

What do you think...Lucifer? Is this what you look like...but with a bit less melanin than you have perhaps? Did you notice that they deleted your YouTube comment? ('Y'all love fantisizing over my ancestral decorations, places, spirituality that you don't get, the greatness you won't achieve, and the melanin you'll never have. This depiction of my ancestors is pathetic. Y'all always make them look just as degenerative and recessive as you. Anyway, play and have fun as much as you still can. Yes you are running out of time, and to be honest, there is absolutly nothing you can do about it. I have no mercy, you lie and mock and blasphem all the way to hell.') If that wasn't you...does this comment reflect your attitude and intention?

Lucifer...I mean no respect or disrespect. I'm just trying to break the ice...which seems to be thicker than the polar ice caps. And by the way...detonating nukes under the polar ice caps to facilitate 'Earth Changes' would be a very, very bad idea. The point? This would not be in anyone's best interest. Wait a while.
[

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-14-2009 at 07:01 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:05 PM   #191
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

I think Kerry was caught up with winning the argument and frustrated by not getting Steven Greer to see it her way.
I hope this hasn't led to a lost opportunity which Camelot may not ever get back as I feel there was so much more ground to be covered. I did enjoy it though, more of discussion than an interview.
To some extent I think they are both right in as much as, to be so convinced there are no negative ETs does seem a little nieve and I can see how possible Bill and Kerry's perpective is different.
However, having said that, whatever type of ET turns up, I think Steven Greer is right in our approach has to be different. As he said otherwise we are just repeating the same old.
The whole thing is just so multi layered to find the truth, the real truth of it all, I guess only time will tell.
Till then.
LOve and peace
Golden
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #192
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=orthodoxymoron;161237] What if Dr. Greer is trying to help us in a strange sort of way? What if Bill and Kerry are simply trying to get at the facts...without spinning them?

Good point

We may be in more trouble than we think. We may need to be very wise in order to weave our way out of what could be a very intricate mess.

I think you are on the button.

LOve and peace
Golden
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:36 PM   #193
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I just wish there were REAL disclosure on the gov't's part, and I won't hold my breath. For those of us who have researched the UFO and secret ops programs there hasn't been any real disclosure as far as I can tell.

I also note that those who have tried to bring real development of free energy out, they seem to die. Now, if someone has a real working model could call a press club meeting with plans and operating model to show to a large media they might have a chance of surviving, but it would take true sharing with the mass media to the public, and that really has not happened.

I could sum up what I have heard from Greer as:

1. We have been visited and here is my way of contacting them.

2. We need to change our way of dealing with problems and stop the us vs. them mentality and power struggles and work together as a species to better our world before we can work with enlightened beings as a world.

How he can talk for hours and really not say more than that is mind boggling to me, but I want more than what's been give for the past 20 years. I genuinely like Greer's messages, but I don't find much new in them. Has Greer shown pictures of his encounters up close and personal? I don't mean the laser pen and answers from UFO's a few hundred feet away, but real pictures of beings he has met.

So, those being my questions, I am led to wonder what the real agenda of Greer is. If he has technology, just call a major media conference (he seems to get access to them) and show us.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:21 PM   #194
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Franky, Kerry has gone up 10 points in my book. I understand where she is coming from. What should have been said during that interview is,'how do we know that all the Et's that are in contact with humans are not just manipulating our thoughts' and this would explain why so many contactees have said that the Et's are benevolent. I think Dr. Greer is being manipulated by off world entities to help them make a smooth transition on the take over of our planet.

But I do not advocate violence of any sort, only in self defense and only if they try to eliminate us first.

Didn't Kerry mention that there are evil forces and whats to say that they cannot just take on any physical form that they choose, in order to deceive us?

I think Dr Greer's perspective on this whole issue is one of non spiritual and I think that is a mistake on his part.

You see, I was abducted by the grays and the only thing that stopped what they were trying to do to me. ( and I'm not sure what it was they were trying to do) but there were two entities wearing white coats. I recall trying to scream but no sound would come out. I was trying to invoke the name of God but my memory was being blocked. After what seemed like a terrifying time my memory broke through and I screamed out the name Jehovah and they took off in a flash.

Now I ask you! If they were benevolent why did they vanish at the sacred name of God and why did they have me there without my permission in the first place?

Sorry folks, I wish I could say that they are not hostile, I would really like to believe that they are all friendly, but I have to say they are not. Perhaps Orthodoxymoron 's perspective makes sense, and Kerry knows more than we do because she and Bill a searching for the truth as many of us are Dr. Greer on the other hand is only looking a the disclosure of Government cover ups in relation to the Et phenomenon. After all what is the explanation for all those missing people and children? if they are not hostile.

Love and friendship
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #195
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Firefly, thanks for sharing your experiences. Sounds unpleasant to say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
I think Dr Greer's perspective on this whole issue is one of non spiritual and I think that is a mistake on his part.
If this is what you think, you need to spend more time looking into the matter. Nothing could be further from the truth. Don't take my word for it. Read Greer's "Hidden Truth: Forbidden Knowledge" book for starters. It's some pretty far-out stuff, and anything but non-spiritual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
After what seemed like a terrifying time my memory broke through and I screamed out the name Jehovah and they took off in a flash.
If defeating them is that easy, then what do we have to worry about? How could they possibly take over the planet if a few words will stop them? I'm not trying to deny or minimize your experience, I'm just pointing out that you succeded in defeating them, so why can't we all do the same?

It's a complex universe, and not everything non-human is ET. I honestly don't know how to classify "the tormenters".

This is a general comment - I've noticed a number of people saying things about Greer who obviously haven't taken much time to find out anything about the man. I'll admit he's an odd bird with an abrasive personality, but he has some very interesting things to say if you are willing to take the time to listen and/or read beyond this one interview. He is definitely NOT just about government disclosure. The whole CSETI program is about grass-roots disclosure and putting people like you and me into direct contact with ETs, bypassing all control structures including his own organization. It's definitely a spiritual experience.

Last edited by Jnana; 08-13-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #196
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
With an action packed indecipherable vocabulary.....
I agree. I could not understand some of his words nor sound them out to look them up! So annoying. lol
Old 08-13-2009, 04:06 PM   #197
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree. I could not understand some of his words nor sound them out to look them up! So annoying. lol
Here's one of them: Eschatological
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #198
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Here's one of them: Eschatological
Thanks....whew....Dr Greer made me feel that my ginormous vocabulatory structurism was defaming my personage....
Old 08-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #199
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

The whole issue of Greer’s view that there are no negative ETs is in fact quite simple to understand. And his position is very sound.

If one examines carefully the video, he states his position in terms of a very narrow context. When Greer says there are no negative ETs, he means in the sense of ETs that would overtly invade the earth in some way, a la “Independence Day” or “War of the Worlds”. And in stressing this he points out that as a result we should not be led down the path of SDI initiatives as would really be exploited for human control by the powers that be.

Now, with the above in mind, Greer does concede that there are negative aliens, but in this instance, as inter-dimensional beings that have negative encounters with humans. For me it is really that simple. I do not understand why Kerry and Bill did not seem to grasp these basic points.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #200
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if malevolent interdimensionals are masquerading as benevolent extraterrestrials? What if malevolent reptilians are masquerading as benevolent humans? This thing could get very, very confusing.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote