Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:52 AM   #1101
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

I just finished watching the 8 hour Nassim Haramein seminar (again).

I still feel that this 2-part vid is the most important video on the internet that I am aware of, and the best presentation I have ever watched (I've watched tons!).

Tonights guest speaker in the Avalon Lounge, I present: NASSIM HARAMEIN (applause)

PT1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99791256390335

PT2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75242307393956

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:14 AM   #1102
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
If you have any problems with the avalon ark link to the ramtha book here is the location I found it originally (I have the real book too):

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/5...ha?tab=summary

Make Known the Unknown!

Happy Travels

..or you can buy it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Ramtha-White-B...6735093&sr=1-1

but don't take my word for it, scroll down and read some of the glowing customer reviews.
Thank you Luminari
I was having lots of problems
navigating over there ~ the last couple of days!

Where's ~ Marian the Librarian ~ when I need her!

SSSH!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:39 AM   #1103
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

SSSH!

Be vewy vewy Qwiet.. Im hunting Wabbit.

Last edited by Luminari; 03-11-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #1104
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Thanks Luminari, I couldn't download the book either. This is the message I keep getting....The document is being edited/updated by a User and is unavailable at this moment.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 03-11-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:22 AM   #1105
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Thanks Luminari, I couldn't download the book either. This is the message I keep getting....The document is being edited/updated by a User and is unavailable at this moment.
I re-edited the file on the library.. could someone please test to see if it works now. Thanks!
Old 03-12-2009, 01:33 AM   #1106
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

I have another date with futureyes.
Here's some flowers I got for her. I hope she likes them:

I also got her a nice fruity cocktail drink with umbrellie in it. Not sure whats in the drink though?

I have to see where she's like to go on our date. Perhaps we can stay here with our Avalon friends and get plastered.
Take care all.
Love always,
John
Relayer

Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:40 AM   #1107
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

relayer ... looky these beautiful flowers ... holy holy ...

... and looky this fruity drink ... you're so sweet relayer ... and TWO umbrellie's ... one for each nostril ...

thank you ...

so ya wanna just hang out and get plastered relayer???

like ... we're puttin up drywall???

hey ... where'd everyone else go ... hellooooooo ...

must just be us relayer ... oh oh ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:16 AM   #1108
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Hey futureyes honey,
I'll call the waiter and get him to get a vase to put those flowers in.
I'll get you another drink while he's here. You want the same again?
Yeah, lets get plastered. In the mean time I'll grab my guitar and play some love songs for you. I'll play The Beatles - "All my loving" song for you, though I can't sing for peanuts.
Is this romantic or what?
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:38 PM   #1109
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for fixing the book Luminari, I just downloaded it and it worked fine!!!!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #1110
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Brinty
You are the Royal Jokester
here at Avalon!

Last edited by giovonni; 03-12-2009 at 10:14 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:58 PM   #1111
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you giovonni, but my parents must take the credit for my sense of humor - my mother dropped me when I was a baby while she was laughing at my father's antics and I think something came loose. I spend a large portion of my time laughing at things around me. My mother only had to hold a finger up in the air when I was a child and I apparently went into gales of laughter.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:18 PM   #1112
awake in alberta
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed! In fact, may I humbly propose renaming our digital den of iniquity, "Brinty's Bar & Grill"? The Avalon Lounge is so...airport. Thanx & kudos to all for countless treasured moments of fun, laughter & connecting. Oh yeah, I'm the quiet one smoking & drinking coffee at my favourite table by the kitchen, where you can see the whole room. Plus the cook slides me treats. One night, the cook's dog peed on Brinty (sleeping, you got it, under one of the tables) before I could stop him. Oh, the things I've seen & heard here! Thx all for the laughs & also love the joke pages that I just discovered. Its so great to see everyone, I'm buying a round for the house & a bunch of appys, so Brinty doesn't get too silly, too early on...CHEERS, ALL

Last edited by awake in alberta; 03-13-2009 at 12:41 AM. Reason: tiny tweak; added word 'humbly' 1st line
awake in alberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:47 PM   #1113
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

hey ... a i a ...

you know this place well don't ya ...

can be a very, very scary place some nights ...

but then ... you already know!!!

great to see another albertan in here a i a ...

gotta swim ...

"brinty's bar n grill" ... has a nice ring to it ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:58 AM   #1114
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Wow awake in alberta, that got my attention. I thought you'd said "Brinty's Bare and Girl."
I hastily pulled a towel over myself and was looking everywhere for the girl. Then I checked my monitor for a hidden camera. I felt a proper fool when I re-read your post.

I've spoken to the cook's dog and all he said was, "rough, rough."

Just wait till I've got a skinful and I catch that mutt sleeping.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:12 AM   #1115
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

It seems that even Heaven thinks that the Avalon Lounge is a fun place.

This must be a one in a million shot. I only wish I'd taken it.

Old 03-13-2009, 02:47 AM   #1116
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Okay...here I am at work again and in the lounge at the same time.... Does that mean I'm drinking on the job?? Better (hic) get back to work

Love that picture Brinty...lovely
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:22 AM   #1117
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

It was a stormy night. As a mother tucked her son into bed, lightning flashed and thunder roared. The boy grabbed at his mother and holding her tight asked, in a trembling voice, "will you sleep with me tonight mummy?"
His mother replied, "no dear, I'll be sleeping with daddy tonight."
The little boy sniffed and commented, "huh, the big sissy!"
Old 03-15-2009, 06:01 AM   #1118
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just finished watching the 8 hour Nassim Haramein seminar (again).

I still feel that this 2-part vid is the most important video on the internet that I am aware of, and the best presentation I have ever watched (I've watched tons!).

Tonights guest speaker in the Avalon Lounge, I present: NASSIM HARAMEIN (applause)

PT1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99791256390335

PT2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75242307393956

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/

Thanks Luminari....I just got done watching ..long but well worth the view...he makes so many valid points. I was very impressed how he made all the connections to the sacred geometry ...in areas I would never have imagined
Old 03-15-2009, 07:40 AM   #1119
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

On of my favorite shows was Sherlock Holmes...I ran across these two video clips...thought I'd share...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLesl...AFC5B4&index=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vipgp...AFC5B4&index=6

Who knew.....

Old 03-15-2009, 10:05 AM   #1120
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Wow thats great that you watched it Brook, its a brilliant lecture.. and funny! I just got his 'Crossing the Event Horizon' DVD set!! haven't watched them all yet, but quite excited

The lounge is quiet tonight. Too many damn (I can say 'damn' here but I cant say 'c.r.a.p' without it being censored, what are we.. babies?) politics threads distracting everyone, or is it just the growing number of nexus-event related threads?

I would love to join in on the global meditation but until they master the timing of the events and become more flexable than the 1 set TIME utilised so far... to say 6 AM on a Sunday morning is a bad time for me would be an understatement

I will still support their efforts.

I remember FIRE The GRID back on 7.7.07 which was a similar thing but on a much bigger scale.

The 'global gathering of the rainbow warriors' has a much greater potential in the long term though, I commend their valiant efforts so far, and think that creating a collective consciousness through the meditation and directing its mind-force toward healing and peace is a great and empowering idea.

I would like to participate in a global CSETI meditation where we all vector in as many ET spacecraft in to Earth as we can to make themselves apparent over some major cities to end the ******* truth embargo once and for all. Amen to that.

Last edited by Luminari; 03-15-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #1121
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
On of my favorite shows was Sherlock Holmes...I ran across these two video clips...thought I'd share...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLesl...AFC5B4&index=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vipgp...AFC5B4&index=6

Who knew.....

That was too weird for me I don't ever watch fiction.. but I checked it out anyway. Whats the deal man? he lit some lamp and all of a sudden he's having an LSD trip running towards some dolmen gouging out his own eyes. See what TV will do to you..
Old 03-15-2009, 02:03 PM   #1122
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wow thats great that you watched it Brook, its a brilliant lecture.. and funny! I just got his 'Crossing the Event Horizon' DVD set!! haven't watched them all yet, but quite excited

The lounge is quiet tonight. Too many damn (I can say 'damn' here but I cant say 'c.r.a.p' without it being censored, what are we.. babies?) politics threads distracting everyone, or is it just the growing number of nexus-event related threads?

I would love to join in on the global meditation but until they master the timing of the events and become more flexable than the 1 set TIME utilised so far... to say 6 AM on a Sunday morning is a bad time for me would be an understatement

I will still support their efforts.

I remember FIRE The GRID back on 7.7.07 which was a similar thing but on a much bigger scale.

The 'global gathering of the rainbow warriors' has a much greater potential in the long term though, I commend their valiant efforts so far, and think that creating a collective consciousness through the meditation and directing its mind-force toward healing and peace is a great and empowering idea.

I would like to participate in a global CSETI meditation where we all vector in as many ET spacecraft in to Earth as we can to make themselves apparent over some major cities to end the ******* truth embargo once and for all. Amen to that.
That is a Great Idea....I love it!
Old 03-15-2009, 02:08 PM   #1123
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That was too weird for me I don't ever watch fiction.. but I checked it out anyway. Whats the deal man? he lit some lamp and all of a sudden he's having an LSD trip running towards some dolmen gouging out his own eyes. See what TV will do to you..
That's why I posted it....Sherlock on LSD, then on heroin in the second clip

I used to watch that show with my mother..who loved it...there is surly more going on in that show then I ever
caught on to..,
What's this world coming ? I don't watch TV at all anymore..but that was supposed to be a very wholesome show...

Last edited by BROOK; 03-15-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:52 PM   #1124
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Anybody who has read the original Sherlock Holmes stories will be aware of his drug taking. I quote the following from Wikipedia:

The use of drugs

Holmes uses addictive drugs, especially when he lacks stimulating cases, most often cocaine in a seven-percent solution. Despite his occasional use of its derivative morphine, he expresses strong disapproval of the use of opium. (The philosophy of the time made drug usage legal.) Watson disapproves of his drug use and describes it as the detective's "only vice." Watson later says he has "weaned" Holmes off drugs, citing their destructive qualities, but views Holmes' drug habit as "dormant" and "not dead, but merely sleeping." At one point Watson actually assumes that Holmes has taken drugs after the detective stays up much of the night.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:53 AM   #1125
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Anybody who has read the original Sherlock Holmes stories will be aware of his drug taking. I quote the following from Wikipedia:

The use of drugs

Holmes uses addictive drugs, especially when he lacks stimulating cases, most often cocaine in a seven-percent solution. Despite his occasional use of its derivative morphine, he expresses strong disapproval of the use of opium. (The philosophy of the time made drug usage legal.) Watson disapproves of his drug use and describes it as the detective's "only vice." Watson later says he has "weaned" Holmes off drugs, citing their destructive qualities, but views Holmes' drug habit as "dormant" and "not dead, but merely sleeping." At one point Watson actually assumes that Holmes has taken drugs after the detective stays up much of the night.
Thanks for clearing that up for me Brinty....I was shocked when I saw that.
It was actually a little funny too