Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-22-2009, 01:24 PM   #1
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Second 2012 Movie Trailer has been released

Hello All,

Just a quick heads up that a new 2012 trailer can be viewed via apple.com/trailers and www.whowillsurvive2012.com.

I go to the movies "very" often, and to this date I have not seen any marketing of the 2012 trailers preceding a particular movie nor have I seen any previews/marketing on the main media stations. The movie was scheduled for a July release, but it was pushed back. Now considering you heard nothing about it prior to July outside of the internet, for a supposedly summer blockbuster film... is almost unheard of.

Conspiracy is wherever you want it to be. :-)

It's a beautiful thing.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:21 PM   #2
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Second 2012 Movie Trailer has been released

The release is now scheduled for November.

Looks like the biggest disaster movie ever - meteors, tidal waves, earthquakes, you name it! Some great effects. I love John Cusack. I just had to laugh watching the trailer. What if the whole 2012 thing is just a big viral marketing campaign for this movie that got out of hand? From the producers of other great disinfo flicks like "Independence Day".
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Jnana,

I thought about that too, a couple of months ago in regards to the viral marketing piece.

However, there are simply too many coincidental elements that seem to be surfacing and converging into the same time frame in my opinion. This begins with a slew of predictions, prophecies and ancient calendars end date (not just one does), Scientist finding bigger than expected holes and a variety of anomalies related to our magnetic field (google it), the sun's peculiar solar cycle 24 behavior (spots, etc), and data confirming changes happening to the other planets in our solar system. This goes without acknowledging the increase in sightings and the number of contactee's coming forward at this time or the significant increase in aerial vehicle crashes and monorail incidents. Hell, it could even be the greatest PTB deception for coming man made events in the history of the planet.

Moving on, I don't know if 2012 will truly bring everything we've heard it would, better yet, that "specific" date. However, the above mentioned considerations (there's more than just those) sure does seem "too" coincidental to logically explain them away without researching. I think something is on the horizon, but I don't know about a specifically assigned date, day, month and year. I do believe that this generation will experience a major event. I believe it was written that the people who would experience revelations would know it was coming ( I could be wrong).

It will sure won't look good on huge handful of prophecies, prophets, several ancient calendars, writings, and scientists throughout history that gives the date or time frame if 2012.

My two cents worth ( I know, seems like 75 cents worth don't it).
Old 07-25-2009, 11:21 PM   #4
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Gscraig I agree, too many pieces of the puzzle are begining to fit together.

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:44 PM   #5
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

I really dont know about this. I went to the site and started to feel very uncomfortable. Some very heavy fearmongering going on there. I mean what is this guy Roland Emmerichs problem? Independence day+the day after tomorrow+2012? Seems like he is the PTB:s rider of the apocalypse.
I tell you now, keep focused! This kind of propaganda can be harmful.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:21 AM   #6
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
I really dont know about this. I went to the site and started to feel very uncomfortable. Some very heavy fearmongering going on there. I mean what is this guy Roland Emmerichs problem? Independence day+the day after tomorrow+2012? Seems like he is the PTB:s rider of the apocalypse.
I tell you now, keep focused! This kind of propaganda can be harmful.

I'm with you there Metaphor, I will go see it but I agree that it's fear mongering at it's finest and will only serve to amplify the negatives and fear in the sleeping folk.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:31 AM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I saw this preview in the theater a few weeks ago. Even though the actual content of the movie is all doom and gloom, people are so used to the movies being fiction that I don't think many will buy into it. They will however take the suggestion of the movie and Google 2012. This is actually a good thing that brainwashed people will go out and Google 2012. It has already had a good effect in one case that I know of. About 1 month after the original release date of the first trailer, David Wilcock's 2012 Enigma hit #1 on Google video and has resulted in him being able to step his media about the subject up to the next level. When people take the suggestion in the preview to go and google 2012 they are going to find the same kind of fringe stuff that most of the people on Avalon have been soaking up for quite some time now. So if it takes an apocalypse movie preview to get peoples noses pointed in the right direction then I am all for it. I am already playing into it and tagging all of my blog posts with 2012, He He

If you watch the end of the new trailer closely you will find that there is some obvious symbolic imagery at the end of it. Notice what is written in great big letters on the Air Craft carrier that is about to smash the White House. You think the name John F. Kennedy about to smash the white house is any kind of message? I do, they are trying to say that he was attempting to destroy the way things where done in the white house.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:24 PM   #8
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

IMO, this is exactly the way of preparing the "six billion humans" for the comming changes...They wouldn't tell us the truth (if it's true), but they will try to "warn" us...
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:50 AM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! I thought I was anxious and depressed before I watched the trailer!

Scare the hell(and other unmentionable things) out of the people...and then provide the huddled masses with a savior and a plan of salvation...which involves complete submission to an unquestionable authority. Resistance is Futile. Hmmmmmmm.

If there are catastophic events and earth changes...I would lay the blame at the feet of malevolent humans and malevolent aliens...deliberately setting off nuclear devices under the polar icecaps, under fault-lines, and under the oceans...to produce events similar to those seen in the trailer.

Why am I so paranoid and suspicious? Any ideas Lucifer? You wouldn't have anything to do with all of this...would you? Lucifer??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-27-2009 at 03:03 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:29 AM   #10
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

We have the Swine Flu, 2012 Movie, the U.N. "mock" drills (possible martial law), Steven Greer showing a new face, Henry Deacon (Arthur) coming forward and who knows what's next. All of this is telling me...."It's Showtime!!"

Hey, Tone, glad to read it's actually trailing in the theaters. I had a feeling this preview unlike the first one might make it into some kind of a rotation, because it's not as abrupt like the first trailer.

I especially like this genre of movie, so I will be there if I'm not confined in a FEMA camp, or quarantined. I will positively project and expect differently...Believe that. :-)

Like Fred Flintstone would say "Oh- Buoy"
Old 07-27-2009, 04:35 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Showtime indeed! Maybe they'll show this movie to entertain us in the FEMA camps.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:52 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I saw this preview in the theater a few weeks ago. Even though the actual content of the movie is all doom and gloom, people are so used to the movies being fiction that I don't think many will buy into it. They will however take the suggestion of the movie and Google 2012. This is actually a good thing that brainwashed people will go out and Google 2012. It has already had a good effect in one case that I know of. About 1 month after the original release date of the first trailer, David Wilcock's 2012 Enigma hit #1 on Google video and has resulted in him being able to step his media about the subject up to the next level. When people take the suggestion in the preview to go and google 2012 they are going to find the same kind of fringe stuff that most of the people on Avalon have been soaking up for quite some time now. So if it takes an apocalypse movie preview to get peoples noses pointed in the right direction then I am all for it. I am already playing into it and tagging all of my blog posts with 2012, He He

If you watch the end of the new trailer closely you will find that there is some obvious symbolic imagery at the end of it. Notice what is written in great big letters on the Air Craft carrier that is about to smash the White House. You think the name John F. Kennedy about to smash the white house is any kind of message? I do, they are trying to say that he was attempting to destroy the way things where done in the white house.
I was surprised when my father brought up the 2012 stuff. At least he's aware of it. For someone that thinks that LBJ was behind Kennedy's death, it's certainly NOT a bad thing to think outside of the box. I know where I got that from.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:20 PM   #13
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

I am at a loss to understanding why Columbia Pictures ( Illuminati media ) are inviting people to get on the bandwagon. Up until now they have been hiding like cowards doing every thing in secrecy and rituals. If the earth was going to be devastated as depicted in the movie, why the warning, if there is a mass depopulation agenda this would fit the bill very nicely thank you, while they will be tucked up in the underground beds safe and sound.

Do they have a conscious? Unlikely
Is money the real objective?, Unlikely
May be it's total enslavement of every man woman and child that's left! But to what end, so we can all dig potatoes and cower to our new Gods.

It might be the tired old battle of religions creationism verses sciences evolution if you read between the lines of Angles and Demons where the Illuminati is left smelling like roses and the Vatican like a rat.

Somehow this doesn't all fit, there is something missing and I sense it has something to do with our free will, and fear is the tool of manipulation, but to what end.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:52 PM   #14
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

WOW.. thats going to be one hell of a movie. I have to say I am impressed and surprised. I thought it was going to be a lot more low key.

It seems to follow the very deep truth about this. It takes it for what it is... see the small signs inside of it.

The End , is just the beginning (two seconds later we see an obelisk crashing down). We then see J.F.Kennedy taking destroying the US gov building (I don't know which one it is.. the senate?)

Of what I can see so far , the movie is bringing the whole message. Changes are coming, yes... but don't be afraid.. it is only another beginning. Even the underground facilities seem to be present in it... simply wow , can't wait till it hits the mass consciousness of all people... it should bring another big wave of awakening
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:38 PM   #15
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

WOW thats all i can say after seeing that..

incredible. erm if you wernt awake before that you will be , you will be, as yoda once said

also anyone notice at the very bottom of the page it says 'farewell atlantis'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #16
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
I am at a loss to understanding why Columbia Pictures ( Illuminati media ) are inviting people to get on the bandwagon. Up until now they have been hiding like cowards doing every thing in secrecy and rituals. If the earth was going to be devastated as depicted in the movie, why the warning, if there is a mass depopulation agenda this would fit the bill very nicely thank you, while they will be tucked up in the underground beds safe and sound.

Do they have a conscious? Unlikely
Is money the real objective?, Unlikely
May be it's total enslavement of every man woman and child that's left! But to what end, so we can all dig potatoes and cower to our new Gods.

It might be the tired old battle of religions creationism verses sciences evolution if you read between the lines of Angles and Demons where the Illuminati is left smelling like roses and the Vatican like a rat.

Somehow this doesn't all fit, there is something missing and I sense it has something to do with our free will, and fear is the tool of manipulation, but to what end.
The movie looks to me like it's designed to get people into fear mode. The more fear that builds up, the more likely some of these nasty potentials are too occur. We are collectively creating this experience here on earth. There is a great change coming and a new age is on the horizon. It can definitely be a beautiful wonderful start to the new age, but it can also be a rough start with a lot of 'birth pains' as this movie demonstrates.

Fear is the control mechanism for people. The more people fear, the more likely they are to give up their rights and power to something outside of themselves.

The key to a nice start to the next age is to realize this is our planet and the power is well within us, when we connect to our inner divinity, to have a great start to this age and to bring it forth, to birth it, without these negative potentials, without a lot of birth pains.

If we collectively agree on the other hand, that the world is going to almost end around 2012, then that could also be made manifest. However, it only takes a critical mass of people to see through the illusion that they are powerless and to be shift the collective consciousness past the fear based potentials.

This movie appears to be an attempt to stifle that.

The "Farewell Atlantis" quote probably is to bring people's etheric memories to the surface that something like that did indeed happen in the distant past. It's not going to happen again, but it does take inner work on the part of the people to put a stop to it.

Cool special effects though .
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:13 AM   #17
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hey All,

I might be able to help or add some perspective to some of the comments.

In regards to why depopulaton tactics when we have all the chaos, is a question that perplexed me also. The best and most logical answer I found to this question is in a book titled The Handbook for a New Paradigm. PM me and I can try to briefly summarize it. A bit much for including in this post.

In regards to the Illuminati making us aware of things to come and fearmongering.
A video presentation I watched with Ivan Stein whom is scientifically trained, (while also spiritually grounded) stated based on his research that the movie is more about surviving, not as much of what's going to happen. It's actually a very good video as he explains in specifics the Mayan Calendar with scientific data that supports it and some form of major event seemingly playing itself out. Here's the link below. Got if from another thread here.

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...+to+2012&hl=en

In terms of manifesting these events, I agree, the consciouness of the planet does have an impact on our experiences. Because we are currently projecting a negative consciousness collectively, this "transition" will be difficult. If the consciousness of the planet was positive, it would be a smooth transition. A simple leap in evolution transforming love, our abilities and awareness. Either way however, the current system on this planet must be removed

I need to verify the following, for I don't remember the specifics. At any rate, for those whom are truly supposedly controlling the planet to have success, they must at some point divulge to those whom they've perpetrated their agendas upon with the truth. I cannot remember the reasoning at the moment.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:44 PM   #18
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone seen the trailers for this movie via previews or television?

I tend to frequent movie theaters and have yet to see it there or anywhere else other than the internet. Just curious. It's odd that a "blockbuster" has yet to surface any advertisement. I tend to keep an eye on the little things. :-)
Old 09-15-2009, 04:03 PM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

It's released on 13-11-09
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:03 PM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If the PTB...human or alien...simply wanted to depopulate Earth...why fearmonger? Just pick a date...and start WWIII...without warning or fanfare. Could it be that the Illuminati are beginning to jump ship...and are trying to warn us Goyim regarding the true state of affairs? The current release of all manner of information on the internet could be a desperate, last ditch, Hail Mary attempt to inform and warn the public...which might sufficiently change the public consciousness...to the point that the Draconian plans of the non-human PTB would be thwarted.

In the 80's...I heard someone who would really know...say that Steven Spielberg was very fearful. This was in the general time frame when he was making ET and NAZI movies. He also divorced Amy Irving during this time. I'm sure he knew a great deal regarding what was really going on.

Some of the worst enemies of humanity...the people we love to hate...may turn out to be some of the most useful people...if they betray their masters...and decide to do the right thing for humanity. They are the ones who know where the soft-spots are. I hope that we will not be too enraged...to listen to some of these people. Hope springs eternal.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-15-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:57 PM   #21
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Has anyone seen the trailers for this movie via previews or television?)
yes, the trailer has been showing in theatres here (Quebec) for several months now.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 05:33 PM   #22
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting when you click on the post 2012 option in the experience section it says this

CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD HAS ENDED
Even though the entry period has ended, you can still play your part in selecting the Leader of the Post-2012 World. Come back on October 1 to see the candidates and to vote for who you think should be the Leader of the Post-2012 World.

hidden message is it's too late!!! Almost like if you want to survive... sorry you should have started your safe zone base when we did!!!
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:53 PM   #23
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

The guy Rik Clay talks exactly about and answers why the 2012 film has been made.

Here is a link to the 9th one which covers the 2012 film.

It starts with the 2012 trailer then follows Niks conclusion.

It resonates somewhat with me what he talks about in all 9 films.

He also died or was murdered shortly after making these interviews or chancing across the conclusion he came to...

Last edited by chelmostef; 09-15-2009 at 07:56 PM.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:29 PM   #24
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

So tell me... anyone know if when we move into the 4th dimension do we have to drop our body first?
Old 09-18-2009, 06:51 PM   #25
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I was surprised when my father brought up the 2012 stuff. At least he's aware of it. For someone that thinks that LBJ was behind Kennedy's death, it's certainly NOT a bad thing to think outside of the box. I know where I got that from.
Humble
He is not to far from the truth LBJ was in on it he knew it was going to happen . G.H.W. Bush was outside the book depository the day it happened as well but when asked says he can`t remember where he was .here is a letter that Connolly wrote before he died

Connolly Admitted Supporting
JFK Coverup
Is Deception The Best Way To Serve One's Country?

By Doug Thompson
Capitol Hill Blue
3-29-6

The handwritten note lay in the bottom drawer of my old rolltop desk, one I bought for $50 in a junk store in Richmond, VA, 39 years ago.

"Dear Doug & Amy," it read. "Thanks for dinner and for listening." The signature was a bold "John" and the letterhead on the note simply said "John B. Connolly" and was dated July 14, 1982.

I met John Connolly on a TWA flight from Kansas City to Albuquerque earlier that year. The former governor of Texas, the man who took one of the bullets from the assassination that killed President John F. Kenney, was headed to Santa Fe to buy a house.

The meeting wasn't an accident. The flight originated in Washington and I sat in the front row of the coach cabin. During a stop in Kansas City, I saw Connolly get on the plane and settle into a first class seat so I walked off the plane and upgraded to a first class seat right ahead of the governor. I not only wanted to meet the man who was with Kennedy on that day in Dallas in 1963 but, as the communications director for the re-election campaign of Congressman Manuel Lujan of New Mexico, I thought he might be willing to help out on what was a tough campaign.

When the plane was in the air, I introduced myself and said I was working on Lujan's campaign. Connolly's face lit up and he invited me to move to the empty seat next to him.

"How is Manuel? Is there anything I can do to help?"

By the time we landed in Albuquerque, Connolly had agreed to do a fundraiser for Lujan. A month later, he flew back into New Mexico where Amy and I picked him up for the fundraiser. Afterwards, we took him to dinner.

Connolly was both gracious and charming and told us many stories about Texas politics. As the evening wore on and the multiple bourbon and branch waters took their effect, he started talking about November 22, 1963, in Dallas.

"You know I was one of the ones who advised Kennedy to stay away from Texas," Connolly said. "Lyndon (Johnson) was being a real ******* about the whole thing and insisted."

Connolly's mood darkened as he talked about Dallas. When the bullet hit him, he said he felt like he had been kicked in the ribs and couldn't breathe. He spoke kindly of Jackie Kennedy and said he admired both her bravery and composure.

I had to ask. Did he think Lee Harvey Oswald fired the gun that killed Kennedy?

"Absolutely not," Connolly said. "I do not, for one second, believe the conclusions of the Warren Commission."

So why not speak out?

"Because I love this country and we needed closure at the time. I will never speak out publicly about what I believe."

We took him back to catch a late flight to Texas. He shook my hand, kissed Amy on the cheek and walked up the ramp to the plane.

We saw Connolly and his wife a couple of more times when they came to New Mexico but he sold his house a few years later as part of a bankruptcy settlement. He died in 1993 and, I believe, never spoke publicly about how he doubted the findings of the Warren Commission.

Connnolly's note serves as yet another reminder that in our Democratic Republican, or what's left of it, few things are seldom as they seem. Like him, I never accepted the findings of the Warren Commission. Too many illogical conclusions.

John Kennedy's death, and the doubts that surround it to this day, marked the beginning of the end of America's idealism. The cynicism grew with the lies of Vietnam and the senseless deaths of too many thousands of young Americans in a war that never should have been fault. Doubts about the integrity of those we elect as our leaders festers today as this country finds itself embroiled in another senseless war based on too many lies.

John Connolly felt he served his country best by concealing his doubts about the Warren Commission's whitewash but his silence may have contributed to the growing perception that our elected leaders can rewrite history to fit their political agendas.

Had Connolly spoken out, as a high-ranking political figure with doubts about the "official" version of what happened, it might have sent a signal that Americans deserve the truth from their government, even when that truth hurts.

© Copyright 2006 by Capitol Hill Blue

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artma...cle_8381.shtml

If you read thru this you will see the bush connection to Kennedy`s death
http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-18-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote