Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default (U)FO Spotted

This evening while me and my uncle were out working late into the evening he received a phone call from a neighbour who was witnessing something strange happening in the sky. He told us that himself and his wife noticed what at first appeared to be a star in the sky until it started behaving very unstar like. At first it started moving from left to right, then all of a sudden it shot up into the sky in a spiral fashion at extremely high speed only to come down again in the same manner. By the time i was outside and our neighbour had joined us the object was moving very slowly from left to right, but unfortunatly i didnt witness the amazing manouvers. Everyone there was awestruck, and it came as a suprise to me as my neighbour started to reveal how he was fully aware that the government has had knowledge of things like this for many years. It was a fantastic experience and not just because i saw a ufo as it wasnt my first time but because it confirmed my "mad ramblings" that ive been inflicting on my uncle for the past few weeks.

Hopefully this kind of thing will become more and more common. Ive a feeling it will.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:05 PM   #2
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: (U)FO Spotted

Thanks for the report, Jack. That was quite a show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Hopefully this kind of thing will become more and more common. Ive a feeling it will.
I have the same feeling.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

COOL!!!
Thanks Jack, was it an orange ball type thing? Just wondering because that's been sighted around the UK and surrounding areas recently!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:04 AM   #4
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Neat!!
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:29 AM   #5
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Re: (U)FO Spotted

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 05:05 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote