Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-05-2010, 05:31 AM   #201
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Dear All:

I just wrote this e-mail to Mel Fabregas, and felt I should also copy it here for reasons that wil be clear.

Hi, Mel -

Kerry was kind enough to forward your message to her below. My own e-mail address is this one. Kerry is still able to see all mails sent to the bill@projectcamelot.org address, and that’s fine with me.

It’s as clear as day that Camelot is being taken down. We crossed several lines back in the summer - as I detailed in my post half way down page 1 of the thread here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...3&postcount=10

There you will see a serious and highly plausible summary analysis. [Note that the s**t has hit the fan even FURTHER since I published that summary.]

This is no trivial personal disagreement: it goes right to the heart (on several counts) of everything that we stand for (and which you and many others do, too). Passions are raised to white heat because we care so much.

Our child (Camelot) is being tortured and killed... please forgive the grim metaphor, but that is what it feels like. Neither of us put four years of our lives into this so that we could reach this place.

I salute you for your even keel, your dedication, and for your excellent interviewing skills. It’s clear why you are well respected. Speaking personally (just because I’m writing this) I regard you as a friend who intends the best.

Re Laughlin, I was not there (as you know), so I do not know what happened. I tried to look on your private forum but (like many others) couldn’t enter to see what had actually been written and by whom.

As far as I am concerned you can forward or re-post this statement anywhere at any time.

With all best wishes, Bill
Let's all build a shell of protection around Bill and Kerry. The protection of the Energy of Love. Thank you. Shine the Light!
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:42 AM   #202
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
A simple misunderstanding ? Says who ?

I have a copy of the full blog which I copied yesterday before it was conviently erased. Why was it erased ?

The blog was not part of an interview, you are wrong......So read the words before you insinuate anything. So he didnt get this information by asking the right question.

I myself, pride myself with telling the truth and seeking the truth.

I'm sorry that this came out, I admired Mel for the work he does.

I seen another side of him when he came down and let his temper fly all over a member here that simply asked a question. That particular member is one that Bill knows quite well and I would hope that Bill realizes who is friends are and understand that his friend was actually shaking pretty bad over what happened and shaking for quite a long time Would be nice for Bill to contact that person and see for himself

So by saying we need to use our own intuition before judging someone.................goes both ways.

I do not follow a trend of people that is going ot just agree to agree . I will only agree if its the right thing to do.
mntruthseeker,

Kerry and Bill have already corresponded with me. The reason that the thread was locked and some of the posts removed was to avoid further misunderstanding and commotion. We are supposed to stand behind Kerry and Bill during these difficult times. Project Camelot is their child. Stop wasting your time by focusing on me.

I'm glad to continue communicating with Kerry and Bill and will do whatever I can to assist in any way possible. Time to move on mntruthseeker. There are more important issues to be reconciled at this time.

Cheers,

Mel
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:50 AM   #203
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
I don't know who you are but you are clearly a paid operative of an agency... You are posting outright lies. Unfortunately, Bill has not the intelligence or the honor to recognize this.

Kerry
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Time out here.

Did you really have to slip in that dig at Bill?

Also, how can you know if someone is an agent if you don't know who they are?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:57 AM   #204
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
This is an interesting exchange so let me respond:

We are not a single entity existing inside a single body. I mean we as each of us.

We are composite beings.

With this in mind, how can you argue that this is not the same being as years ago?

There is a spark of every sentient being inside all of us.

Uncle John
I don't think Bill was taking a dig at Greer.

Speaking from personal experience, there are many things that can make a person appear to have changed or taken on the form of a different person.

For me, I found that when I applied myself in the correct manner in life, I became someone that even I despised (and so many others).

I doubt Greer has been possessed but it's possible that with all he's been through, it has strengthened him and added another layer onto his personality. We all take on different forms and wear different hats throughout life.

Then again, I hate to see this forum degenerate into name-calling between two people that up until the forum split, I had the utmost respect for. I pledged money just for the privilege of being a part of the forums. It is an experience that I don't regret and by not taking sides, I find it easier to absorb, dissect and come to a personal conclusion/opinion on many of the different aspects presented here.

If someone is making things up and posing as someone else, they should be ashamed of themselves and they will pay for it karmically as well.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:03 AM   #205
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Unfortunately, Bill has not the intelligence or the honor to recognize this.

Kerry
Has she lost her mind?
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:17 PM   #206
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Folks...I love you all...and Please Stop!!

Follow your mama's rule here...If you don't have something nice to say...Please keep it to yourself until this situation settles down.

Mel is not the problem here
T3J is not the problem here

We can't get to the problem but we can support folks when they need it most

I have done and wrote some hair brain things in my life I wish i could take back....

AND they were not out there for all the world

Avalon will change...

The trolls will be there

I hope Bill will be there more

But in the end....It's the folks that share on Avalon that makes it Avalon

Not a name....not who founded it

And we are not susceptible to attacks because we are many...they are few

But from this example...we can be thrown into disarray

Please stop....I don't beg often but please get back to what we do best

and

GROW

Peace Y'all

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 03-05-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #207
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Update on this site:

THIS IS NOT THE PROJECT CAMELOT CHANNEL.
http://youtube.com/user/ProjectCameIot

Mission Accomplished, Good job everyone

Last edited by Aztar; 03-05-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:37 PM   #208
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Update on this site:

This account is closed.

Excellent NEWS....Thanks Aztar!!!!!!!!!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #209
happy
Avalon Senior Member

Hi ,
Bill the time is right , you can now shine your light , as so can kerry . you both seem to be wonderful humans becomings and have done some much for our universe . It would seem its time to step up and use your knowledge and know how to lead us into the new era of co creation are you up for this , if not what have you invisaged for us . Don't allow yourself to be dis empowered for you are a mighty warrior in the field of battle , what to do . fall back ,is it time . take a deep breathe and hail your comrades to forge forward . I await my orders .
anyway your great mate ,
and if ya need to go for a walk , there is plenty of space to do that here in Alice( originally Stuart )NT good old very easy to manipulate , because we have it to good Ostralia .
happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #210
happy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't know who you are but you are clearly a paid operative of an agency... You are posting outright lies. Unfortunately, Bill has not the intelligence or the honor to recognize this.

Kerry
whats going on guys . what you have created is truely magnificient don't let them in . Kerry alot of people are looking to you as a leader in a battle . lets choose our fights carefully .
I've got it , this is all a plot to hm ? oh no its not a s biff is it . time of the . sorry enough said .
it all be better after a nice cuppa .gone
happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:41 PM   #211
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

If there was ever a time to dare, to make a difference, to embark on something worth doing, IT IS NOW. Not for any grand cause, necessarily...but for something that tugs at your heart, something that's your inspiration, something that's your dream.

You owe it to yourself to make your days here count. HAVE FUN. DIG DEEP. STRETCH. DREAM BIG. Know, though, that things worth doing seldom come easy. There will be good days. And there will be bad days. There will be times when you want to turn around, pack it up, and call it quits. Those times tell you that you are pushing yourself, that you are not afraid to learn by trying.

PERSIST. Because with an idea, determination, and the right tools, you can do great things. Let your instincts, your intellect, and your heart, guide you.

TRUST. Believe in the incredible power of the human mind. Of doing something that makes a difference. Of working hard. Of laughing and hoping. Of lazy afternoons. Of lasting friends. Of all the things that will cross your path this year.

The start of something new brings the hope of something great. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE There is only one you. And you will pass this way only once. Do it right.

Dear Kerry & Bill,
Thank you for all your great work. Never forget what you have learned in life, use that information now. I wish you both the best on your new journey.
Love and hugs
debby xxx
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #212
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Update on this site:

This is a good step forward! We can accomplish so much. This is the beginning
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #213
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Wow. So, is this place already complete?
I never heard about this project.

The 'Ark' is currently envisaged to include a shielded underground facility with hydroponics, technical and craft workshops, exercise and recreation facilities, a school, a comprehensive library, communication facilities, medical facilities,
the most advanced water recycling technology, its own micro-economy and democratic structure,
and (believe it or not)
its own very clean mini nuclear reactor which will generate enough self-sufficient power for at least fifty years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Hi Linda,

Bill and Kerry found out about the Ark on their Australian trip in 2008 and Bill was very taken with it.
I do believe it is still viable and Bill would be the person to ask as he would know who to contact.

pax
Thanks Carol. Does he answer questions here or on his other thread?
I can't wait to hear all about it!
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:54 AM   #214
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Update on this site:

cool.
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:06 AM   #215
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

An ArK?? self sufficient? All ready prepared?...., How much did you say?
Never mind! It's legal isn't it..., I mean, to have a nuclear reactor..., must be surely!
A mini nuclear reactor and the government agencies never questioned it??
I wonder why? Maybe true "truth-seekers" should.,Hmmm??
Who discovered this 'Eutopia'
It wasn't a person called Jake S, aka, Jack Burns, aka Jock whatever!!
Is this the friend of George Green, the property developer, the banker, the person that channells the pleiadians, that advises people to move.....just move!!
Preferably to an ark in Australia? OR S. America.
Apparently this Jake S has very strong psychic abilities, again ,Hmmm!
As a certain person shrewdly observed, there was a plethora of "whistle blowers"
queing up to be interviewed by Camelot. All of them very charismatic..., but the news they brought was either old news or " I can't tell you, 'cos I'm sworn to oath".
Now., if they want tell something because the public ought to know and it's against
the law and constitution., then surely these intelligent people would recognise that oath is meaningless! UNLESS!
It's a crock of shyte.., ( forgive the spelling)

PHIL SCHNEIDER TRIED TELLING THE TRUTH!
He lasted two years!
JORDAN MAXWELL IS STILL TELLING THE "TRUTH".
He has lasted 50 years.
SCHNEIDER
" we can beat them"
MAXWELL
"we can't beat them"
Hmmm!
By the way, Jordan is an advocate and good friend of Manly p. Hall & Helene Blavatsky, and if you have done your homework.., well., luciferians.
Now the thing is.., where have all the whistle blowers gone??
The answer is.......they were never here!!

The PTB were ahead of us, they sent CHARISMATIC smiley people , bloody actors or mind controlled people!! Not only does it convince the masses, but it puts off the 'true' whistle blowers. Brilliant!

These so called whistle blowers, in the main, are shills. If they talk about the mutilation of our children, the manipulation of our thoughts , in real time,, if they speak about love and true spirituality. the love of your self which is the answer to them,,, if they don't talk about that or the answers....then then are fear-mongers in the pay of them, we call them 'patriots'.. the bastards should be .....(edited by mod's)

For all you chanelled message lovers.., oh dear.
Love yourself for frig's sake, listen to your heart .., not your thoughts........it's their thoughts!

Last edited by Samarkis; 03-08-2010 at 11:15 PM.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:01 AM   #216
Lily de Cuir
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone, and Hi Bill + Kerry,

I am a bit of a lurker here and don't make comments. But I must say I feel very uncomfortable with what is happening with PC. The website being split in two etc.

Clearly there is a massive undercurrent of misunderstanding and/or conflict. While I understand these things happen, it doesn't feel good to me and I don't think things are being through rationally. Especially the bit about funds being split. When I contribute money I see it going to PC to be split equally. Now I have to choose between Bill and Kerry, or do I have to split it? That is really nonsense. Project Camelot is Project Camelot.

I will probably be slammed for this, but I think you both need to sit down with a good therapist to work this out and take some time out camping somewhere with a meditator for a week - as to how you can both continue the outstanding work you do - awakening thousands upon thousands of people around the globe.

Surely this is more important in the grand scheme of things. I am not trivialising both your concerns. They are all legitimate.

But you both came together and signed up for this. Please don't blow it.

You are infinitely more powerful together than apart.

Lily de Cuir
Lily de Cuir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #217
TheGuardian
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily de Cuir View Post
Hi Everyone, and Hi Bill + Kerry,

I am a bit of a lurker here and don't make comments. But I must say I feel very uncomfortable with what is happening with PC. The website being split in two etc.

Clearly there is a massive undercurrent of misunderstanding and/or conflict. While I understand these things happen, it doesn't feel good to me and I don't think things are being through rationally. Especially the bit about funds being split. When I contribute money I see it going to PC to be split equally. Now I have to choose between Bill and Kerry, or do I have to split it? That is really nonsense. Project Camelot is Project Camelot.

I will probably be slammed for this, but I think you both need to sit down with a good therapist to work this out and take some time out camping somewhere with a meditator for a week - as to how you can both continue the outstanding work you do - awakening thousands upon thousands of people around the globe.

Surely this is more important in the grand scheme of things. I am not trivialising both your concerns. They are all legitimate.

But you both came together and signed up for this. Please don't blow it.

You are infinitely more powerful together than apart.

Lily de Cuir
I Totally Think the same . p e a c e
TheGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:18 AM   #218
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Wow i'm a little late seeing all this going on what's happening here?
Can we please get back to sanity everyone calm down you can feel the vibes it is not nice.
This makes me very sad, if there was one thing you could rely on was logging in on avalon knowing peace /tranquility/ love and friendship but after reading this thread it has shocked me frankly.
Bill and Kerry i do not know you personally have never spoken to you as such but when i joined avalon when it all started i knew i had found a place in which we could share and join together.
It is a shame it has come to this and i agree with some who has mentioned this that yes we have been attacked by negative forces most definitely.
If it is impossible for you Bill and Kerry to get back together then that is sad you were both the backbone of these whistle blowers interviews something that will be missed now not seeing you work together.
real shame if you ask me, just goes to show all the hard work by some on here who try to keep vibrations high that negativity still has a foot in the door.
What will it take to oust this overwhelming control well it seem all the meditation and goodwill could not calm these rough waters let us lay it to rest now, start afresh, begin once more.
I do not wish to take sides bill/kerry i just feel so disheartened by it all.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:25 AM   #219
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

We need to unify

The powers that were want us to be divided and quarreling.
I'm 90% certain these disagreements between Bill and Kerry are being provoked and intensified by scalar wave technology.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:44 PM   #220
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
An ArK?? self sufficient? All ready prepared?...., How much did you say?
Never mind! It's legal isn't it..., I mean, to have a nuclear reactor..., must be surely!
A mini nuclear reactor and the government agencies never questioned it??
I wonder why? Maybe true "truth-seekers" should.,Hmmm??
Who discovered this 'Eutopia'
It wasn't a person called Jake S, aka, Jack Burns, aka Jock whatever!!
Is this the friend of George Green, the property developer, the banker, the person that channells the pleiadians, that advises people to move.....just move!!
Preferably to an ark in Australia? OR S. America.
Apparently this Jake S has very strong psychic abilities, again ,Hmmm!
As a certain person shrewdly observed, there was a plethora of "whistle blowers"
queing up to be interviewed by Camelot. All of them very charismatic..., but the news they brought was either old news or " I can't tell you, 'cos I'm sworn to oath".
Now., if they want tell something because the public ought to know and it's against
the law and constitution., then surely these intelligent people would recognise that oath is meaningless! UNLESS!
It's a crock of shyte.., ( forgive the spelling)

PHIL SCHNEIDER TRIED TELLING THE TRUTH!
He lasted two years!
JORDAN MAXWELL IS STILL TELLING THE "TRUTH".
He has lasted 50 years.
SCHNEIDER
" we can beat them"
MAXWELL
"we can't beat them"
Hmmm!
By the way, Jordan is an advocate and good friend of Manly p. Hall & Helene Blavatsky, and if you have done your homework.., well., luciferians.
Now the thing is.., where have all the whistle blowers gone??
The answer is.......they were never here!!

The PTB were ahead of us, they sent CHARISMATIC smiley people , bloody actors or mind controlled people!! Not only does it convince the masses, but it puts off the 'true' whistle blowers. Brilliant!

These so called whistle blowers, in the main, are shills. If they talk about the mutilation of our children, the manipulation of our thoughts , in real time,, if they speak about love and true spirituality. the love of your self which is the answer to them,,, if they don't talk about that or the answers....then then are fear-mongers in the pay of them, we call them 'patriots'.. the bastards should be lined up and shot!!!

For all you chanelled message lovers.., oh dear.
Love yourself for frig's sake, listen to your heart .., not your thoughts........it's their thoughts!
Kindly do not taint us all with the same brush, real whistleblowers, like myself have suffered greatly at the hands of the controllers, How dare you insinuate all are full of sh**, and we should be lined up against a wall and shot!! People like you are in the crosshairs simply by being bloody stupid cretins.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #221
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

No wonder many stay away from places like this, just look at the damn stupid remarks made here by some. Personally I should tell you to go fly a kite and stuff this right where the sun don't shine, but its not worth the hassle or stress.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:00 PM   #222
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
No wonder many stay away from places like this, just look at the damn stupid remarks made here by some. Personally I should tell you to go fly a kite and stuff this right where the sun don't shine, but its not worth the hassle or stress.
Need a hand?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:21 PM   #223
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

What I need is some damn bloody respect, fed up with arseholes like this one
Old 03-08-2010, 11:38 PM   #224
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Kindly do not taint us all with the same brush, real whistleblowers, like myself have suffered greatly at the hands of the controllers, How dare you insinuate all are full of sh**, and we should be lined up against a wall and shot!! People like you are in the crosshairs simply by being bloody stupid cretins.
( mod edit Uncle John: sarcasm directed toward real whistleblowers is not acceptable here.)

Last edited by UncleJohn; 03-09-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:42 PM   #225
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I hope this is not sarcasm? as I really do not need it