Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2010, 05:49 AM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Yes, another sane and balanced common sense statement, thank you. I already have some ideas why I chose this particular clearing orientation. How one finds oneself is up to oneself and please share.

Gnosis

[QUOTE=Angel of the Mists;215167]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
His early work contributes to my spiritual awakening and understanding and is equivalent to the Bodhi path that Buddha taught his students.

This R3X method came out of early writings of Hubbard. It would be a bit crass of me not to appreciate the work he did that is directly contributing to my very efficient and fast Bodhi path. It might have taken me 5 times as long without his further elucidation and exact processes for achieving the level of spiritual awakedness I have over the past two years.

The Excalibur processes developed by ex-church members and with auditors putting in hundreds of hours contributes to the rising consciousness on this planet. I am starting to be able to see that in my own clearing work....

end of quote.

Hello folks, and Bill....

It's been sometime since I posted on Avalon, and reading through some of this thread today I am reminded how there are many teachers to challenge and facilitate our personal and spiritual growth. Some will resonate more with one than another. I liked what you shared about your own path Gnosis5, amd found myself resonating with your words. I find it quite interesting that such strong 'antipathy' appears to be generated with regard to some. My inclination would be to look at a little deeper at why I was feeling so suspicious, if that was the case.

It seems to me different processes are born from many schools of research, and many bear similarities. At the end of the day if a process helps me with my "clearing work", I welcome it!

Blessings to all of you, Angel
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote