Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 06:50 AM   #1
Rex
Avalon Senior Member

Question For henry deacon: One alien agenda

Sept. 27

Henry,

I believe this info to be true regarding the Metagene. What would be your comments on the following:

“THE METAGENE FACTOR: The Metagene is a biological variant lying dormant in select members of the human race [especially on planet earth], until an instant of extraordinary physical and emotional over-stress activates it. (Apparently a latent self-preservation 'gene' capable of producing seemingly 'superhuman' abilities in earth humans during times of extreme stress or crisis.).
That's an energochemical, in response to adverse stimuli. A chromosomal combustion takes place, as the Metagene takes the source of biostress, be it chemical, radioactivity, or what ever and turns the potential energoresponse into a catalyst for genetic change. The main focus of the catalyst power is a gland in the middle of the human brain called the PINEAL gland, and the nutrient for increasing the Pineal's action is the adrenaline. The Metagene factor gives the ability of Psionic Power [for better or worse].
The main interest of the Aliens, especially the Grays, is to understand and control the Metagene for their own race. They try to do this using Biological Experiments to make Hybrids from both humans and aliens. They believe perhaps the MEN FROM PLANET EARTH ARE THE DEADLIEST CREATURES IN THE UNIVERSE. Because ONLY on Earth people are apparently capable of generating the Metagene Factor, which means Natural Psionics ability, "Real Power" (Note: Power for good OR evil, you might say. One of the reasons that humans on earth are being controlled/harnessed as is the case with the Nazi-NSA-Military-Industrial space forces, or DENIED advanced interplanetary technology as in the case of those who have NOT been brought under their control, is simply because the aliens -- especially the malevolents -- are terrified that if a FREE non-collectivist human society from earth gets a foothold in space, then they/we would pose a deadly threat to their alien agendas of conquest and manipulation throughout the galaxy. This is why they are INTENT on taming or harnessing the Metagene factor as they have done with the fascist forces based in Antarctica via massive mind control, so that these forces can be channeled as 'human shields' or 'warriors' to fight their battles in space against interstellar cultures who would otherwise resist the activities of the draconian collective. We must DEMAND from the Military-Industrial complex which has been built with OUR tax dollars -- and which is being deeply influenced by alien/fascist forces -- that they CEASE from selling-us-out, and share their interplanetary technology with the rest of us, so that we as a whole can access the stars rather than just a core of super-wealthy and alien-controlled 'elite'

Thanks for your comments
Rex
Old 09-27-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For henry deacon: One alien agenda

Greetings, Rex, and welcome to Avalon.

I see that this was posted for Henry, but, I just have to comment.
A question.. where did you get this information? I have been researching for decades, trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. I have been led to the conclusion that it all comes down to our DNA... our so-called 'junk DNA'. There is a very large spiritual componate to it.. not the 'spiritual' that new agers talk about. Something different. I think that the adrenal glands that activate this Metagene produce a frequency/vibration in the pineal gland.

I have more to say, but, I'll leave it at that. I don't have any scholarly evidence to back up my claims.... just my own research and insights.

Best Wishes,
Cookie
Old 09-27-2008, 10:44 PM   #3
Kathleen

Hi Cookie ~

I did a google on The Metagene Factor.... here's where the quote may have come from ..... MSN Paranormal Zone.... an installment from Blue Planet Project.

Interesting.....

And welcome Rex!

Peace~ Kat

Last edited by Kathleen; 09-27-2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: typo

Old 09-27-2008, 10:59 PM   #4
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I'm always delighted when the pineal gland is mentioned.

It's part of the endochrinal system in the body which adepts referenced
in ceremonial ritual thousands of years ago.

This article http://www.hermetics.org/stavish/Secret_Fire.html
is a contemporary guide to accessing the spinal fire which relates to this.

True alchemy is the study of combining body and soul to form spirit or immortality and the pineal gland is an important part of this.

This book http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/cdg/index.htm#contents
is one of many that reference more ancient texts which relate to this.

I'm going to research the metagene now.

Cheers, Chris.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:01 AM   #5
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

I just ran across this info on the metagene factor about a week ago. I was very excited because I know someone who has it. He has always called it berzerkergang, which is the "combat rage" described in various mythologies, such as Norse, Celtic and many others. The adrenaline rush gave warriors superhuman strength and stamina.

The man I'm speaking of noticed it when he was young, probably when he was about 12. It might have been activated because he received a huge electric shock when he was 10, where his father had to knock him away from the source of the shock with a broom handle. After that, his mother said he changed and that he basically became a different person; serious, withdrawn, a loner. I've often wondered if he was a walk-in.

He left home at 16 and went to Vietnam as part of a secret unit when he had barely turned 17. He was there for almost 2 years and lived through many situations that no one else lived through. Out of 300 men in 10 man teams, he was one of only 9 men who returned. This gift or genetic factor also gave him the power to do some very strange things, there were time warps, he survived being blown out of helicopters, being captured by the VC, and so many other incredible situations I couldn't possibly list them all. He has been stabbed and shot multiple times and probably still has shrapnel in his body.

When I explained the metagene factor to him he told me that he can do similar types of things without the adrenaline rush. He has amazing abilities and I've seen the superhuman strength myself. I saw him lift a 280 lb person up like it was a weight of 10 lbs - with one hand (around the neck). He then threw the person UP against the wall. (in case you're wondering, it was a defensive action).

Since he can do interesting and almost magical things without the adrenaline rush I am assuming that perhaps he was born with either another ability or it is basically the same metagene factor but more developed or differently developed within him. I'm sure we all have heard stories of even women who get out of life threatening situations where they shouldn't have survived, or save loved ones who are trapped under a car or heavy weight by tapping into superhuman strength.

Perhaps we all have this metagene factor but it is lying dormant in most of us. The man I'm speaking of told me that we humans are the most dangerous species in the universes and that the aliens are basically afraid of us. How did he know that? He knew from encounters he had with aliens as he went on to work for the government or some group outside of the government for some years. He did not run into any benevolent aliens as he was only called in when they needed someone whose mind could not be controlled or affected by the mental powers of the EBE's and who had no fear. The government didn't know that he had this factor, they just knew he was the best at what he did. Hostile aliens were no match for him. He mentioned two types of grays that we have had conflicts with. I think he only knows of 4 races, including a reptilian one, but he didn't have access to all info as none of them do. Also he has not told me everything he knows. That was probably a wise decision on his part.

Aside from being a warrior he has also had many spiritual experiences throughout his life, or maybe we could say paranormal experiences as life IS a spiritual experience. He met many beings along the way who were highly advanced spiritual guides for him, on earth and in other dimensions. They have advised him along the way. He was once told by an old Romani gypsy seer that he is here to "save the children of light", and he is a person who has no interest whatsoever in saving these "children of light", doesn't know what it means, and doesn't really care. I asked him IF he had something he still needed to do, that was his destiny, would he DO it, and he said yes.

Nancy
Closed Thread